Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 04: Wednesday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has two weeks to find a wife.
3.6k words
4.45
4.8k
7
0

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cassidy and I typically took Wednesdays for a midweek 'office' day. We were both top performers in school and required fewer classes for graduation—THANK GOD. After spending the night with Lucy, I was relieved to have a recovery day. Cassidy sat across the room at my corner computer desktop, tapping away at her tablet. At the same time, I riffled through a trashy teen fashion magazine. My assistant had been lovely enough to lay with me for a nap. Now, we were hard at work—err—kind of.

"Tonight," Cass started. "You have Marcy Beale." She fixed her glasses and rolled her fingers up the surface. "Then, tomorrow is Alice Duncan, and Friday is—"Cassidy grimaced as if even repeating the name pained her. "Friday is Zara Stanton."

I rolled onto my stomach and pulled on the long white tee that concealed my nudity. Giggling, I grinned at Cassidy when she came into my upright view. "Don't care for Zara, do we, Miss Black?"

Cass looked as if she were deliberating, then shook her head with her typical nervousness. "It's not that, Miss Skye. Zara is beautiful and successful, and talented, and—"

"And you disapprove just the same." I interrupted Cassidy's filibuster and rolled onto my back. "Who do YOU recommend I marry?" I watched her face, and she hemmed and hawed for several moments. Her shoulders shrank as I perused. "Who, then?" I enjoyed this game.

She pivoted the choir with her knees away from my playful glare. "It's up to you, Miss Skye." She mewed.

"CASS..."

"Lucy." The answer rushed from under great duress. Cassidy creaked her neck and peered at me from the corner of her eye. "Miss Kurosawa is the nicest of your prospects. "

"Yeah?" I smiled. "I was leaning towards her myself. Last night was absolutely amazing. She's kind-hearted, intelligent, and not to mention—"I bit my bottom lip with a dramatic pause. "She kept up with me all night." My cock thickened, just thinking about her. "I swear, she took load after load, and she wanted more. She reminds me of you, Cass."

"That's very nice of you to say, Sunny." Cassidy blushed. She always hated compliments, so I tried to use them sparingly. It worked. Her shoulders eased, and her feet relaxed calmly back on the floor. Still, she breathed uneasily. "D—did you need any servicing right now?" Her eyes glazed over the tent my cock was now pitching until my shirt.

"Oh, this?" I chirped, pretending it hadn't been throbbing since Lucy crept back into my head. "That would be lovely, Cass." I rolled the shirt up enough to expose myself. "Let's put those lovely lips of yours to use." Cass had put her weight on the ball of one foot when she balked at the bedroom door handle's jiggling. "Come in!" I shot out while returning my shirt to its modest position.

"Hola, Chicas!" My older beach-bum surfer cousin Brandi's cheesy greeting always made me grin. She was only a year older than me but much taller and broader. With a deep permanent tan and a short, dirty blonde haircut, Brandi's look was always a source of envy for me. "What's up, girls?" She ran a finger under her small black tank top—the only fabric holding in those size DD's. "Lazy hump day?"

"As usual." I sighed, pulling the magazine back to my face. I saw her turn towards Cass and craned her hirsute body and wrapped those brawny sandy arms around my assistant's shoulders. "Hey, Cass."

"Hey, Brandi," Cass said in a flat, distracted tone. Her chubby body squirmed beneath Brandi's vise grip. She tried to busy herself with the tablet. "Did you need something?" She whispered softly.

"In a manner of speaking." I heard Brandi giggle before landing, gentle kisses on the back of Cass's neck. "I'm pretty dirty—headed to the shower, actually." A moment of silence. Brandi's tongue was probably busy. She finally stopped and turned toward me. "May I?"

To say my relationship with Brandi was complex would be an understatement. She's my cousin through adoption, so we aren't related by blood. A full-fledged Skye nonetheless, fate saw it fit to plop two unrelated futanari in the same family. Girls with our 'condition' started appearing in Pom City families 25 years ago after an experiment at the Masters' Energy plant. Affected people were initially given compensation for the mutations, but now we're just seen as a rare minority.

I smiled. "Long, hard day at the beach?" It was difficult not to stare at Brandi's magnificent form—and it served as a reminder as to why I never wear shorts as high as Brandi's. I could make out her cock's outline through the fabric from her cutoff khaki chinos' bottoms.

Although intelligent and cunning, Brandi lacked ambition outside of surfing and sex. I could see which of her hobbies she was currently working on.

"Definitely, Sunny." Brandi winked at me, but not before stealing a glance at the package between my legs. "Cassidy, you wanna help me?"

"Now?" She quipped. "I'm busy, Brandi. Sunny and I are—"

"—It's nothing that can't wait, Cass." I sat up and snickered. "I wouldn't want to deny you a little Skye cock. Everybody knows how much you love it."

Cass gave a half-smile. "Yeah, I guess so." She let Brandi lead her to my adjoined shower without another word. That's another thing I don't get about Cassidy. She was always got so coy when it came to sex that she basically feigned scandal every time someone wanted to fuck her. It wouldn't be so irksome if I didn't see her sneak off with the groundskeeper every morning while she had my fresh load dripping from her thighs. Some people! Of all people, I understand the necessity for discretion. But this was just Brandi and me—this was always a shame-free zone.

I turned back to my magazine as the shower came on in the background. It wasn't long before Cassidy's throaty grunts could be heard under the roar of the shower. I imagined Brandi spreading Cassidy's thick thighs and plunging herself inside—Cassidy's huge tits bouncing as the steaming water cascaded down her skin. God—I could picture it.

I couldn't tell you when I started touching myself. But all those sultry sounds were soon drowned out by my own lustful panting. I laid on my side as I stroked my hardness. My throbbing member grew as did the butterflies in my stomach. The visions of the shower scene drove me wild. I squeezed my thighs together and rolled the skin of my cock upward. "Ngh!" I squeaked as my orgasm rocked me. A strong rope of cum lay soaking in my magazine. "Wow..." I whispered. Being a voyeur is hot, but it doesn't quite compare the conquest of a lover between your legs.

I was hoping to rectify that this afternoon.

-

I was less secretive regarding my relationship with Marcy Beale. Often, any student or faculty member could spot me kissing her neck between classes. Although we were from starkly different social castes, the prep and the hippie got along famously. Marcy's parents were both lawyers, real social justice types that loved suing big corporations for most population issues. Thank god that was never a concern for the Skyes. That would make our sex very weird if our families were suing each other.

Marcy spent most of her extra-curricular time in the school greenhouse. I found her that Wednesday afternoon, hunched over a bonsai tree, snipping its branches with a careful hand. Not wanting to startle her, I stood back to take in her earthly image. Tangled dirty blonde hair fell past her bare, freckled shoulders as she worked. Her forest green halter-top was indicative of her rustic side, while her quilted patched ankle-length skirt screamed boho-chic. She was a hipster buffet, and that's why I liked her so much. "Psst..." I whispered, at least, getting sick of waiting.

She turned with pruners in hand, her emerald eyes lit up with glee. "Four o'clock already?" She spoke with a sophisticated diction. "So many branches, so little time." Marcy smiled. Despite being the same age, Marcy was 6 inches taller than I. Lean and lanky, she had a real model's body type (think magazine ad for one of those expensive teen fashion lines).

Her tanned skin radiated in the greenhouse's magnifying light as she staggered toward me. Those deep, green eyes burned a hole of lust through my skirt.

"Please don't talk about cutting branches, looking at my cock, while holding those 'things' in your hand, Marcy." I rolled my eyes playfully, even though the sight of sharp metallic blades with rusty tips really did make me twitch. I sighed loudly, cocking my head and sliding towards her. "What are you working on?"

"Pruning this for Doctor Chamberlin." She turned back and grazed a delicate hand across the plant's stiff leaves. "All of these are hers." Marcy gestured at the various shades and shapes of greens that covered almost every shelf on the walls. "If I manage not to kill any, I think she'll get me a position in one of her research labs outside of Pom City. She smiled towards me, crossing her fingers.

"I thought you were going to be a lawyer," I asked, probably sounding more confused than I should. We were all so young—teenagers of all things. We were allowed and expected to change our minds a million times. I almost regretted asking as soon as the words left my lips. "Sorry, Marcy." My tongue stumbled as I tried to backtrack. "It's not like you have to clear things with me, we're just—"

"—we're what?" Marcy flashed a lop-sided grin. "Fucking?" Her eyebrow cocked. Marcy's body was to kill for. Her chiseled broad shoulders and fit torso sat atop of a muscular and leggy bottom. She was bigger than me, and so, SO much stronger. There had been many times when I've come close to swooning just from being in her strong arms. Her voice was calm yet assertive. My pulse quickened as she moved forward.

Her kiss was expected yet exciting. I felt the warmth of her ruby red lips as her tongue flickered against mine. My loins ached for her. I groaned into her mouth as our French kiss lingered. Marcy wrapped her long arms around the small of my back and pulled me in tightly. I know she could feel my hardness mashed against her leg. My fingers massaged her damp mound through her skirt. "Wanna take a walk?" She whispered in my ear.

"You don't want your little plant friends to see me bend you over?" I laughed. I rubbed her cunt harder.

Marcy squirmed away from my grip. "Something like that." She sighed, taking a few steps toward the exit. "You coming or what?"

For such a small student body, our campus was sprawling. Marcy led me deep behind the greenhouse, past the academic buildings and softball field toward a winding path on the far side of campus. The single mulch lane was engulfed with towering evergreens. The peaty smell of the wildness filled my happy lungs as we held hands silently. Then, I heard water, and I was amazed when the path opened up slightly to reveal a tiny brook no more than 3 feet wide and maybe 6 inches deep.

"I had no idea this was back here." I gawked at the tranquil scene. "It's gorgeous." I wiggled the shoe from my foot and grazed the cold stream with my toe—the chill made me shiver with excitement. Even though my own estate had a massive acreage, I never made time to appreciate nature. I was clearly missing out.

"I thought you'd love it back here," Marcy said, her voice trailing off.

"I sure do," I smirked as my eyes danced along her curves.

My eyes quickly found the source—the dancing stream trickled from underneath Marcy's hiked-up skirt with a yellowish tint. To get a closer look, I stepped to the edge of the water. My toes sank into the sluggish mud on the bank. Marcy's legs were well defined, not only by muscle tone but also by the layer of dark, unshaven hair that ran the length of her shins. In a sea of hyper-feminine prisses, I always found her as a unique flower. Ugh—was that as campy as it sounded?

I glided into the water next to Marcy. She jumped back and dropped her flowing skirt onto the water's surface. "Geez, you scared me." She said with a bashful smile. "Oh! Sunny! Stay there. It's gross over here!"

I stopped near the lingering puddle and felt the warmth of Marcy's piss on my feet. "Stop being such a prude, Marcy." I laughed and wiggled my nose at her. Thankfully, she didn't notice me wiggling my toes. I knew she wasn't serious. Marcy always put up a refined front—I'm not sure why. I moved closer and wrapped my arms around her waist. We kissed slowly as I pushed upward on the balls of my feet. I stumbled before long, splashing about as my feet sank in the mud. "C—can we go back to land, Marcy?" I asked sheepishly.

Marcy edged herself to the brook's ledge and settled down, resting the bunched skirt on her lap. My heart leaped as I strode toward her. Marcy's creamy thighs slowly came into view. Dark wisps trailed up her legs in messy clumps until they ended at her glistening labia. It was hard to tell whether it was fresh piss or excitement that dew'd her pouting petals. Either way, I waded to her and gently massaged her crotch with my palm. Marcy moaned at my touch, and python'd her thighs around my fist. I gawked at Marcy's flushed expression. Her dark freckles bunched around her pursed lips as my fingers entered her.

"Lovely," I whispered, settling down next to the writhing girl. My penetrating fingers sank deeper into her hirsute folds. Marcy groaned and relaxed the pressure between her thighs. Squish—squish—her juices gushed in my palm as my tempo quickened. "God, you're soaked," I growled. Understatement. The damp tuffs of her pubes tangled around my pinky when I rubbed it down her slit. I had to free my little digit before I played it into her puckered asshole. Marcy yelped as I dug deeper. My fingers pistoned her creamy fuckhole.

"Sunny—don't—stop!" Marcy's voice quaked as it soared. "GAH-GOD!" She doubled over away from my grip, trembling under her skirt. Her face was red, the tint washed out her freckles. I gleefully retracted my hand.

As expected, clear stickiness webbed between my fingers. "Yum." I licked my lips before glossing them with the 'present' Marcy left on my hand. My cock throbbed when the sweet saltiness touched my tongue. "Okay, dear," my voice lowered to a serious whisper. "My turn."

But Marcy continued to push away even after she regained her composure. "Please. Hold on, Sunny." She clutched the loose grassy soil to keep herself erect. "W—we have to talk." She calmed herself with deep, controlled breaths.

"Can we talk... you know... AFTER?" I gritted through a smile because I was frustrated—even though I had no right to be. My heart pounded against my chest in tandem with the pulse between my legs. I massaged my fleshly steel underneath my skirt.

"N—no." She sighed. "It can't wait. And I really shouldn't have let you do this much."

Ugh... here we go.

"Sunny, I'm seeing someone." Marcy was blushing again. But not from our passionate tryst.

"Someone?" I mimed. My cold inflection mirrored the ice-water that her words spilled into my veins. "Someone else?" I straightened my lips when she nodded. "And you want to be exclusive?"

Ugh. Another nod. I've never understood the concept of exclusion. I mean, I'm not an idiot. I know the definition. It's the application that escapes me. I sighed. That feeling when your blood pressure drops after a climax (or lack thereof) rushed over me. My cock was PAST flaccid. I stood and extended my hand. "Who is it?"

"Does it matter?" Marcy placed her hand in my palm and allowed me to pull. She scooped her sandals as we trudged back down the path.

"Not really, I guess." I conceded. "But I'd still like to know who's got a bigger cock than I do. "

Marcy laughed. "Is that all you think about?" She combed through her hair a few times with an awkward stroke. "It's Dr. Chamberlin, actually." Again with the blushing.

My jaw dropped. Often, I had fantasized about banging a teacher or guidance counselor. Cassidy fucking the school groundskeeper was one thing. But never in my wildest dreams would I have thought a high profile student like myself or Marcy would take the risk of getting bent over a desk for a little action. Sometimes, you can never really tell with these sluts.

"Surprised?" Marcy asked with a raised brow.

"Kinda," I admitted. The heels of my flats started to sink into the soil as we walked. "To be honest, I was going to fuck you tonight, then ask you to marry me." There was an air of frustration in my voice that Marcy was sure to pick up on. This wasn't how I saw my week going.

"Whoa." She stopped in her tracks and blinked. "I guess that makes two of us surprised then." She shrugged as she picked up her pace. "What the fuck, Sunny?"

"I can't tell you more than that, Marcy," I said through a half-smile. "I just need a partner soon. But I'm beginning to think asking a bunch of teenagers to commit was a lot more farfetched than I thought. UGH!" I stamped my foot and stumbled. Marcy extended her forearm to balance me. "Thanks."

Marcy smiled as she came back to the sidewalk of the greenhouse. "Say." Her face suddenly became grave. It made me uneasy. "Are you still seeing Alice?"

I nodded. "Why? I'm seeing her tomorrow night." I swallowed hard as I waited for her 'bombshell'.

"Well!" She laughed. "That's good for you. I had the breakup talk with her, and she kinda went ballistic."

"N—no! Wait a minute." I flailed my arms in a panic. "That doesn't sound good for me AT ALL!" I always knew Alice was emotional—probably the most emotional out of all my prospects. And Marcy had just upset her. Nice.

"I'm just saying, Sunny." She tried to reason. "She's super clingy right now, so your chances are sporting."

"Oh, God." I rolled my eyes. This was going to be a long week.

-

I locked my back door at an extremely disappointing 8pm. After three days of dates, I had only one prospect—and who knows just how serious Lucy would consider my proposal. To make matters worse, everyone seemed to be sharing everyone else—unless, of course, they wanted to exclusively fuck professors.

My mind was in a mist of worry and impending loneliness. What was I supposed to do if I lost control of my company? I was about to moan in agony—until I heard another moan from the other side of the doorknob; I was about to jiggle. I stopped to listen to intently. It was Cass—sounding exhausted. Each sharp, shallow breath had a tinge of pain at the end. I craned my neck in the door before just walking in even though I was sure not to be surprised at what I'd see.

"Really?!?" I mouthed at sight. They were under my covers, and by the looks of things, they hadn't left bed all day. Brandi's thrusting body loomed over her prey. There's no telling how many times she came, but you could add one more to it. Her thrusts became slow and deep. Brandi's grunted into Cass one final time before screaming—a guttural howl that I haven't heard too often. In a whimper and shudder, Brandi collapsed on Cassidy's side.

Both girls panted uncontrollably and didn't seem to notice me tiptoeing to the bathroom to change my clothes. When I returned, the couple had separated to far sides of the bed. Thankfully, Cassidy's side was closest to me. She's who I wanted to talk to. "Cass?"

Nude and flushed, Cassidy was soaked in sweat. I could only imagine what her pussy looked like. She opened her eyes at the touch of my palm to her cheek. "Miss Skye—"She muttered groggily. "How was your date?"

"It can wait, Cass," I assured. "I'll fill you in tomorrow if you want to get some rest."

"No. It's okay, really." I don't know where Cass got to pull herself up by her forearms, but she perked up immediately. She squinted without her glasses. "What did Miss Beale say?"

I was tired. And fed up. I didn't want to admit how hopeless I felt. A simple headshake was all Cass would get. "Marcy decided to pursue other offers. Maybe Alice or Zara, though..."

"Yeah," She nodded with deflated confidence. "Maybe Alice—ow!" Cassidy recoiled, grabbing her side. She sighed. "I'm sorry your date didn't go so well. Is there anything I can do?"

12