Seven Sunny Sunsets Ch. 07: Saturday

Story Info
An affluent young futanari has one week to find a wife.
3.7k words
4.58
5k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/19/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Saturday In The Park

"AFTER THE TONE, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE. WHEN YOU ARE FINISHED—"

"Oh, come on," I grumbled under my breath as the call went to voicemail. I swiped my finger across the glass screen to end the call. As I did, I scrunched my face and exhaled with a pained sigh. The ridges of my brow bunched with more dramatic flair than I intended. It was enough to catch my lunch date's attention. Brandi's eyes scanned over my pouting face with as much concern as my apathetic cousin could muster.

"What's your problem?" Brandi tossed her hair in my direction as she sank her teeth into a slice of rye toast. She licked excess raspberry jam from her lips as she waited for a response.

Her voice snapped me from the trance. It had been a full minute since I first gawked at my blank screen. "Huh?" I shook my head. "Ugh. It's nothing. Well..." The words came as the cobwebs cleared. "Cassidy," I said. "She hasn't called me back today."

"Miss the 'help', do we?" Brandi snickered through her full lips, her chubby cheeks and dimples turned upright. "And long has it been since you've seen Miss Black?"

"Last night," I said, trying to recall the details of the evening. "She might have stayed the night, but I really can't remember." I scratched my scalp- as if that ever helped. "The details are a little fuzzy."

Brandi nodded without empathy; She was never one to show emotions. This Saturday morning was no exception as she continued her blank expression. "Friday night, huh?" She repeated. The corners of her mouth turned upward. It was a familiar smile that told me the perverted gears in her brain were grinding. "Did you find my present?" She leaned forward with bated breath. Her braless tank hung away from her tanned cleavage, giving me a perfect view of her pert tits—when my eyes met hers, Brandi's intent was clear. There was always something about those gunmetal-colored peepers that was soul-shaking. I nodded; I could almost feel Brandi's heavy cream sticking to my fingers.

"Awesome!" Brandi squealed. She bounced in her seat and readjusted her tank top. This was the liveliest she had been all morning. "I love it when we share that slut in the same day." She smeared her finger across her blue porcelain saucer and sucked the sticky red sweetness from her skin. "How WERE my sloppy seconds anyway?" She leaned over again. "How did my cum feel on your cock, Sunny?"

"Warm, Brandi." I forced the dry lump down my throat with some embarrassment. "Warm and messy." There was a look of satisfaction on my cousin's face. I touched my face and confirmed—I was blushing, and it was turning her on. "Why?" I asked, knowing full well where she was going with this.

"I think you should forget about your piggy friend for a while." Brandi grinned as she stood. "And I also think the Skyes should spend a little time together." Brandi stroked my cheek with the back of her hand. I took an awkward breath as her hand migrated down my shirt. She used her index and middle fingers to squeeze my nipple. I moaned with a stutter while I let my elder cousin continue to feel me up. Through eyes blurred with euphoria, I tried to focus on Brandi's swaying hips. I could make out the bulge in her baggy pants. A quick flick of her wrist freed her cock from its banded prison. It stood at willing attention, waving in front of my face. Brandi's palm clenched the back of my head and pushed me forward. I had no choice but to part my lips and take the throbbing member in my mouth.

"Mmph..." My muffled sounded hummed against her skin as my cheeks filled with air. I ran my tongue along the ridges and veins of her shaft. It was several years since my last throat-fucking, and it seemed Brandi aimed to make up for lost time. I had blossomed into such an accomplished little cock-sucker. This was evident from her crass grunts and groans of glee. She forced herself deeper; Deep enough for my stomach to retch as my gag reflex went nuts. Maybe I wasn't the cocksucker I thought myself to be. She pulled her dick from my drooling mouth as I coughed and gasped in relief. "Fuck, Brandi." I spat a hefty wad to the ground, and it made an audible splatter on the cement. It occurred after studying the blob that Brandi had only come a little. She didn't pull out from my lack of breathing either—she had another plan for that come.

My eyes scanned the courtyard with worry; Not a housekeeper in sight. Instead of being relieved, I found myself annoyed at their absence. Their gawking eyes would have given me a good cause to reject her advances. Instead, I found my forearms bracing my body as I gazed over the veranda's ledge. I was out of breath. My panting was drowned out by Brandi's heavy breathing. Her hot breath reeked of the processed pork we had been eating, and it warmed the back of my neck like a sweltering sun. My legs stiffened as my skirt slowly rose. I shuddered when my milky thighs were finally exposed. Brandi gripped my hips and pulled me closer.

Then the gasp escaped from my lips. She slipped her cock inside me without warning. My poor, neglected pussy greeted its guest, twitching, and flexing around Brandi's monster. She fucked me with ease. Her weathered hands gripped the soft skin on my hips as she gently nudged her cock further inside me. I wanted badly to cover my mouth. My squeaks of lust shot across the green of the property. But my hands clung tight to the balcony rail as I tried to absorb the shock from Brandy's thrusts. As the veins in her shaft pulsed, Brandi's unkempt, ragged cut fingernails dug painfully into my hips. I kicked off my flip flops. Perhaps my bare feet would have a better chance of gaining traction as Brandi fucked me. All the while, I tried to make myself comfortable. As she thrust her way to climax, it was easy to determine my pleasure was none of Brandi's concern (even though my cock was rigid at the time).

"Ah! Sunny! BABY!" Brandi yelped and thrashed about, just before sliding her throbbing dick from me. She kept my squirming body down with her weighted forearm as she jerked herself furiously. A grunt; Then, the feeling of Brandi's hot cream trickled down my ass. My thighs tensed as her cum continued to drip—it was quite the intense come for her. Brandi used to fuck me more frequently, mostly when we were younger. Looks like she got off on the infrequent taboo of incest. "AHH," She cooed—satisfied.

"Goddamn..." I sighed, trying to guard Brandi's stream against touching my pussy. "It's been a while. Thanks for remembering how bad I am about taking my birth control." That's right. Like the second Death Star, I'm fully functional. Not that it mattered much. I hate every dick that isn't mine.

"No worries, Sunny." Brandi strutted back to the table. "You're a Skye—an equal. I don't own you."

"Who said you did?" I followed her like a lost puppy. I trembled as a sickness turned my stomach when I sat down. ICK! A mixture of mine and Brandi's fluids pooled between my cheeks. Gross. A shower was in my future.

"Sunny," Brandi started as she picked up her fork. "When I first put my load in someone, I'm marking my territory. For all intents and purposes," she snickered with a devilish smirk. "I own them. Now, that's why I didn't finish inside you. That fatty of yours, however." She chuckled again. "I wonder why she hasn't returned your call." Brandi winked at me.

"What are you saying, Brandi?" I sounded more worried than anything.

"All I'm saying," She went on. "Is that I've been 'marking my territory' a lot lately. This time next year, you'll be married and no longer in need of an 'assistant'." She bounced happily and shoveled more commingled food in her mouth. "What was up with her last night anyway? She told me she had a date."

"Date?" I gawked. "CASS?" Flickers of the night came back. "Oh, god. Her hair WAS done up, wasn't it? She didn't mention a word about a date when I saw her. Unless..." Then a few synapses fired. Memories of last night. The taste of wine on her breath, the smell of her skin, and the way she arched her back to receive me. How her pussy clenched my cock as I came inside her. Then finally her question: 'Does that put me in the running?'

"Unless, what?" Brandi rested her chin in her palm.

I lowered my head and rubbed my temples. "Unless she DID go on a date last night. Only the other person thought it was just another night. Damn it."

Damn it, indeed. I picked up my phone and called again.

--

I had no idea what to do about Cass. My Saturday date was during the afternoon, so I knew there'd be time to track her down later. My focus was solely on Miss Tina Sharpe, and sister did she ever demand all of my focus. Everyone has that impulsive, 'anything goes' friend that lives for crossing boundaries. Tina Sharpe makes that friend uncomfortable.

Manfred dropped me off at Lexington Promenade, the newest town center in Pom City's busiest shopping district. Cobblestone walkways paved the sprawling center lined with eateries with patio seating, art houses, and boutiques. A large sparkling fountain cascaded and splashed amongst the laughter and chatter of shoppers. In short, it was bustling. I walked the art studios' length and stepped inside a cozy corner door with INTRIGUE painted on the window. My flat sandals made a sliding sound along the concrete floor as a figure emerged from the back of the empty storefront.

The long dark-skinned figure smiled as she came into view. Tina Sharpe wore a green paisley shirt atop of ripped dark denim. She was an artist, but much, much more. Tina wrapped her arms around and pulled me close. "Hey, sweetie. Fancy seeing you here."

I took a whiff of her hair as it met my nose; An invigorating blend of coconut and passion fruit. Tina's wavy black curls had brilliant streaks of brown and red soaring through. As our embrace lingered, I ran my hands over the small of her back, where her shirt had ridden up slightly. The touch of her delicate silken skin relaxed my nerves. I made a long, relaxing sigh.

"Oh my," cooed Tina. "What's wrong, sweetie? There are a million knots in your back."

"I'm a bit run down." I lowered my head. "It's been a long week."

Tina raced her long fingers up my spine, and it caused me to shiver. "And you still came to see me today." Her deep brown eyes blinked at my weathered face. "Don't worry, babe. I'll help you relax."

"Ha. I was supposed to be helping YOU today." A chuckle escaped my mouth. "It looks different in here," I said, finally noticing the dozen watercolor and oil painting of half-sliced fruits. Lemons, apples, grapefruits, all bisected with their seeds sprinkled near their center. "You didn't have any of these done the last time I was here." That was Tina for you. The 25-year old woman was the artist of all the portraits around me and its owner and the surrounding buildings. "Aaah!" Tina's massaging fingers ground into my knotted shoulders. I melted in her arms and cooed. "I needed that."

"Really?" She smirked. "What else do you need, my muse?" Her fingers tugged at my blouse buttons until the top two popped. My tits jiggled at the release. Tina kneaded the soft skin between my breasts as she worked her way down my shirt. "Go into the parlor and get changed. I'll be in shortly."

The adjoining room was plainly decorated with no windows. A blank upright easel stood in the center alongside a long chair and bench. This is where Tina went to be 'creative.' She had left me a silk cream-colored robe that I draped over my nakedness. I stretched out on the length on the bench and shivered under the gentle breeze of the AC. Tina entered soon after and sat next to my head. She had slipped into a crimson robe that cut her just below her dark, curvy ass.

"Hungry?" Tina whispered. She sat a bowl of halved cherries between us and tilted my head back. She placed the tart sweetness between my lips and closed my mouth. It was delicious. Cherries aren't my favorite, but anything compared to Brandi's cum in my mouth was a win. The juice trickled down my throat as I watched my caretaker free her breasts from her robe. "Thirsty?"

"Yes!" I smiled, raising my head to fit in her lap. My lips wrapped around her dark areola, and my teeth came to rest at her thick, hard nipple. As I gently suckled, my blood raced, and cock hardened. The scene took my breath away. I didn't expect this when I walked in today. That was life with Tina. It was all about rolling the dice with her many kinks.

I guided my cock between my quivering thighs and squeezed. Another shiver racked my body. I pulled Tina's chest closer while I sucked. My pussy drooled and ached for release.

"That's good," Tina whispered. Her nipple seemed to get harder. "Drink all you want." She shifted her long, smooth legs and exposed her soaked pussy. "Then, you can have dessert."

"Mmmm." I grinned and pulled away, the zeal balled in my chest. I kissed the inside of her thigh and inched closer to her clit. My tongue flicked against the damp hood of her sex, and drops of Tina's cum landed in my mouth. YUM. I buried my face and sucked. "MMMM!" I groaned loudly. My thighs squeezed my erection that begged to release. "Touch me!" I rocked my hips until Tina wrapped her fingers around my throbbing member.

"That's a good dickgirl." Tina squeezed and jacked me. "Now, make me come in your mouth, and I'll take care of this." She licked the length of my veiny shaft. "Oh, yes-YES!! SUNNY!" Tina cried and humped my face. She smashed her quivering pink folds into my greedy tongue as she came. She screamed- then shuddered. Spurts of her hot cream rushed down my throat.

"FUCK!" That was all I needed. My back arched at a contorted angle as ropes of jism raced from my cock. Tina squeezed my exploding cockhead against the bowl of cherries and forced my cum to mix with the fresh fruit. I whimpered as my orgasm subsided, stifling my cries by biting my mommy's thigh.

"Good, my muse," Tina whispered as she coaxed the last drops of cum from my slit before walking to the easel. She smashed her thumb in the 'Sunny parfait' and ran it across the white canvas. I smiled at the dark red streak as my 'whiteness' dripped down like a comet's tail. "Now spread those legs, honey."

I complied and marveled as each stroke of her thumb fashioned the portrait into the side view of a cherry-or was it my pussy?

"I want you to look at this painting in my gallery and think of me," Tina smirked as she worked. "A cherry for a cherry."

"So creative," I cocked my head. "Marry me."

"Was that serious or the orgasm talking?" She smirked again.

"I need a wife." I held my cock and balls from Tina's view as she studied my cunt. "I need you to take care of me,"

Tina grew incredulous. "Don't you have an assistant to take care of you?" She raised her brow.

"Ugh." I threw my head back. I got so into role-playing as Tina's muse that I forgot I needed to track Cass down later. "I don't know how long she's going to be around, Tina. I'm looking for something a little more permanent now."

"Getting tired of teenagers, Sunny?" She ran her messy fingers across her lips and sucked. "I knew you would eventually, the minute you stepped into my studio."

"I might be 18, but I'm still an adult. So are all my lovers," I sulked. "We can be adults together."

"And," She stood again. "There are plenty of more fruits to paint. Perhaps an entire showcase. Fifty Shades of Sunny." Tina dramatically stretched her arms.

I cackled like the schoolgirl I was.

--

"Cassidy lives here?!?" It was around six when Manfred dropped me off in front of the rundown tower. I was slightly embarrassed. We had picked up Cassidy from this corner for years, and I never bothered to peer from my magazine (not that I'd want to). I buzzed her apartment for the fifth time and stepped back. "Are you ignoring me, Cass?" I mouthed to myself.

Then I looked up. Cassidy Black walked around the corner and almost right into me- she was a sight for sore eyes. All of the words I had for her threatened to spill out of my mouth like Niagra Falls. "Hey, Cass." I stammered and reached for her. "We need to talk."

Cassidy stumbled and looked like she saw a ghost. "I'm sorry, Sunny. I really can't right now." She turned to pull from my grip. "If it's about last night. I just made a mistake. I thought I had a date. I was wrong. It's fine." The squishy skin on her wrist flowed under my palm.

"Cass," I said softly. She turned back to me, and then I noticed. "Cass, did you forget to take your makeup off last night?"

She stepped back and cracked the kind of smile born from embarrassment and vulnerability. Her face was colored with uneven hues of red—her pale skin like unpolished porcelain. "I didn't know I was supposed to. Can we please just forget last night happened? I made such a fool of myself."

"No. Seriously." I shook my head. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you'd see last night as a date. There's no way I could have known."

"Really?" She snapped. Then Cass stopped pulling away. With a slow pivot, she turned and gave me a glassy stare. It made me step back- a few times. I had never seen that look on her face. "Sunny, what am I to you?" The glass in her eyes cracked, and trickles of water welled in her pupils. She gestured with her hands. "Like, really. Where exactly do I live inside of you? I'm looking for one word here." She raised her trembling index finger.

My breathing became shallow. I honestly didn't know how she wanted to respond. "Cass, you know I can't function without your assistance-."

"-Okay. Stop." She threw her hand up near my face. Her knees buckled as if she suddenly stopped an involuntary desire to flee. "I see the word you'd use is 'assistant.' That's fair. It's what I've been after all."

I immediately regretted my word choice. It was obvious what I REALLY meant. I moved my lips. "Friend..."

"No." Cassidy folded her arms and took another step back. "I hoped at the least that would have been the first word out of your mouth. Not the second after you saw how upset it made me. 'Assistant' is fine. It's... acceptable."

"Look. Cass."

"No. You look, Sunny." She frantically reached inside her purse and pulled out what looked like an old polaroid. "A few weeks ago, there was a fire scare in my apartment. When the alarm went off, you know what I tried to save before crazy things like clothing? This." She passed me the picture, and it took my breath away. "Do you remember this day, Sunny?"

I nodded. It was all I could do. The details of the day were hazy because it was so long ago. But Cassidy and I smiled with such sweet innocence in that picture. It was Elizabeth Harper's 7th birthday party. Cass and I were both 6.

"This," She pointed quickly before folding her arms back. "Was one of the most important days of my life. When this peppy blonde at a mutual friend's birthday party walked into my life, and I was convinced that our souls were locked together ever since." She shuffled her feet in an awkward circle. "That was over ten years ago. This picture is the proof of that, or so I thought."

"Cassidy, I-"

"It's not your fault, Sunny. It was my choice." Cassidy paced back and forth in short, confined lines like a caged animal. "My choice to dedicate myself to you. To take this birth control that makes me gain so much weight. To let you whore me out to your cousin." She turned away with a face full of disgust. "And you're just like her, you know."

My jaw dropped. Cassidy might as well have punched me in the stomach. "I'm NOTHING like her." I stammered.

"This is hopeless." She shook her head. "I need to go. NO Sunny." Cassidy threw up her hand when my foot stepped towards her. "You keep the picture. It's a gift. A good memory. If I don't see you next week, happy birthday, Sunny."

Cassidy turned and bolted into her apartment tower. I tried desperately to get my legs to work back to my car; They were like massive logs that needed to be dragged as I gawked at the picture. Back in the car, I continued to stare at every detail in the photo; the princess party favors, our hideously dated outfits—such a precious picture. For the first time in those twelve years, the prospect of never seeing Cassidy Black again burned in my chest with bitter pain. It hurt- badly. It was a pain I wasn't sure I could endure.

12