Seven Tails: Tail 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at Sarabeth and blanched a little, horrified at the thought.

I waved one hand and said "I seriously doubt that you are as strong and smart as Nathan and Sarabeth and Gael are. You don't have the heart it takes to be a champion." I sighed a little unhappily. "You will probably turn out to be a disappointing and mediocre pony at best. But we shall see, I suppose."

Out of the corner of my eye I saw that he had set his jaw and his lips were compressed to a fine line. Perfect! I had wounded his pride a little and I could almost hear him thinking "I'll show you!"

Gad, it was almost too easy, sometimes.

"One last thing." I said, thumbing open the cabinet in Nathans cage. "Nathan, your leash." He scurried over to the cabinet and got collar and leash and shut the door. In seconds the collar was buckled around his neck and he was kneeling at the cage door holding the leash up for my hand.

"Our life here isn't all about work and training." I said as I opened the cage and took the leash in my hand. We walked over in front of Daniels cage with Nathan next to and slightly behind me. Nathans prick was already starting to twitch and fill with blood as he anticipated what was going to happen next.

"Sometimes it's about pure pleasure, as Sarabeth showed you a few minutes ago. Once a week, my pets get time to play with each other on a rotating schedule. Once a month they all get to play together. This week it is Gael and Nathans turn. You," I said pointing at him, "Will have to earn the right to play with the others. Your first orgasm was a freebie. From now on you will have to earn the reward, it is not given out for free. If I catch you playing with yourself without permission, I will punish you severely." I raised an eyebrow and glared at him. "Do I make myself perfectly clear on that, Daniel?"

He nodded sullenly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't hear you." I idly toyed with the handle of the whip as it rested in the holder next to my chair.

"Yes, Master!"

"Very good." We turned and I opened Gaels cage. The little redhead was kneeling at the door, her eyes surreptitiously on Nathans hard prick. He entered the cage and turned and knelt next to her. I crouched and tugged on the leash a little and pulled Nathan towards me and kissed him deep and hard. Unclipping the leash I put one hand behind Gaels neck and pulled her into my lips as my fingers reached out and pinched one of her hard little nipples. Gale moaned into my mouth and her hips churned. She was tightly wound and I'm sure Nathan was in for a good time. I pulled back and put one hand on her cheek and said "You keep your promise and I'll keep mine." I turned and looked at Nathan and said "You make sure that her tight little ass gets a good stretching, you hear?" Gael moaned again and Nathans cock stood straight up. "Yes, Master! I will!" I closed the cage door as they turned and fell into each others arms.

I could just imagine the show Daniel was about to witness. I'm sure it would appall and entice him and make him incredibly horny. Free play time always included having the cabinet open so they had access to all of the harnesses and toys and lubricants and things kept in there. Both of the girls had strap on harnesses and toys that would fit into them snugly for when they played with each other or if they decided to take a more dominant role with Nathan. Sometimes I think Gael enjoyed fucking Nathan almost as much as she enjoyed getting fucked by him. As strong and as proud as Nathan was, he was basically a bottom boy at heart in bed. I'm sure Daniel was going to get an eye full.

Confident that everything was going according to plan, I mounted the seat of the cart and took the reins in my hand. Sarabeth shifted her weight and leaned a little forward, ready to pull at my command.

I shook one finger at Daniel whose eyes went back and forth between Sarabeth's semi-nudity in the harness and the show going on in the cage right across the way.

"I will be watching you, boy. I held up the screen of my remote so he could see himself sitting on the end of the bed. His eyes widened a little in shock. "Behave yourself!" With that I shook the reins and chucked at Sarabeth and she started off at a slow walk to the front of the stables.

Once outside I tugged the reins gently to the left and said "It's late and dark, girl. We'll go inside for a change." Sarabeth tossed her head in agreement and angled towards the indoor arena. Even with a bitless bridle I discouraged talking once my pets were in full harness.

I dismounted to open the doors and turn on the lights. It was a little chilly, so I also flipped on the radiant heaters to warm the place up a bit. Sarabeth would get to work up a good sweat but I didn't want her to catch a chill afterward.

Before returning to the seat I walked around Sarabeth and inspected her harness and all of the fastenings. Not only did I want her securely strapped and fastened in for safety I also loved looking at a pony in harness. It was so sexy! Last thing I checked was her crotch strap, making sure it was snug and not chafing or pulling. I gave her a little pat between her legs and reached around and gave her tail a little tug, making her gasp. Then I reached out with one finger and flicked each of the bells on her nipples, smiling at the tinkling and the goose bumps that she wore.

I climbed up into the soft padded seat and pulled the remote from my pocket, flipping through the camera views. Gael was on her back, legs spread wide open while Nathan had his face buried in her pussy. She was writhing and pulling at his hair while he ate her. Flipping to another screen, I could see Daniel was still on the end of his bed, his arms folded over his crotch and his mouth hanging open in rapt attention. Good.

I flipped to yet another screen and said "Let's see... how about low heat to get you nice and warmed up inside and out..." I pressed the button and the plug inside Sarabeth's ass began to radiate gentle heat. "And maybe a number one pulse just for fun." I pressed another button and the vibrator began a low throbbing that ran up and down every couple of seconds. Sarabeth tossed her head and I saw her ass cheeks tighten up a few times and the muscles on her ribs tighten as her breathing quickened a little.

I shook the reins and chucked and we started off down the track. Since this wasn't a race or an actual training run, we started out at a medium walk just to get Sarabeth warmed up and stretched out. This was a 'fun ride' for the pure pleasure of being out and riding. Listening to the tinkling of the bells and watching both of her blond tails switch back and forth with the movements of her lovely little ass cheeks was sublime pleasure for me. Seeing how her muscles bunched and flexed all up and down her slim back and legs was like seeing the whole purpose of life in one clear instant. The perfection and purpose of the human form in one lovely little package.

If Michelangelo could have seen what I was seeing, the world of art and the definition of beauty would have been changed forever. I smiled at myself as I imagined the problems the church would have had with some of his sculptures.

One lap later I chucked again and Sarabeth sped up to a slow jog, about four miles per hour. The reins were slack in my hand. Truth be told, I didn't really need them with either her or Nathan. I could control either of them with words or certain sounds. But the reins were there as a reminder to the pony of who was in charge, thus they were a necessary part of the gear. The tinkling of the bells got a little quicker and the movement of that long beautiful tail more bewitching. I could see the skin on her back starting to get a little pink as she warmed up.

Sarabeth was a strong fast runner. Very athletic with good endurance. I knew that while she was pulling me and the cart she was good for about a mile at her top speed and maybe three at a medium trot. Not an Olympic-grade runner or a marathoner by any stretch of the imagination, but still very good at her craft. And she did try so hard to please me. Right now she was showing off just a little. Doing her 'show trot' with her head held high and bringing her knees up with every step. That had several purposes. Not only did it look fetching when done properly and could really impress a crowd, it also made more movement on the strap between her legs (and the toy connected to it) and gave her a bit more stimulation when she moved. Even during a slow fun ride, Sarabeth always ended up all covered in nerve endings and ready to pop.

And I always enjoyed giving her that first touch at the end of a run. Making her come hard and fast as a reward for a good performance.

I wolf-whistled at her (one of our signals of a good performance) and I could see the back of her neck and shoulders color a little.

Settling back in the seat to enjoy the ride and the show, I thought I might check on things back in the stables. Oh my... things were going well so far. Gael was face down on her bed with her bottom up in the air and Nathan was behind her, gripping her hips in his hands and fucking her hard in the ass. As an added bonus, either Gael or Nathan himself had slipped one of Gaels red pony tails into his butt for the extra stimulation. It flipped back and forth as he pumped himself into her.

Changing views I looked in on Daniel. He was laying back on his bed, watching Gael and Nathan fuck and slowly stroking his prick. I could tell that the sedative I had made him drink earlier was taking effect, as his eyes were drowsing a little.

But that would just never do. I couldn't let him break the rules on his first day. Holding the remote close to my mouth I said "No!" and thumbed a button on the remote that delivered a number three shock through the shackle on his ankle. He jumped and twitched and his hands flew to his ankle. Then he curled into a ball on his side. If I could have heard the audio over the tinkling of Sarabeth's bells, I would have heard him weep in pain and frustration.

I was certain that it wouldn't take him long to trade pain for pleasure. The rewards were certainly sweet enough. I eyed Sarabeth's enticing twitching tail as she pranced. She knew the effect that had on me and did it to excite me in hopes of a good reward at the end of her workout. I fully planned on rewarding her hard and long afterward.

When we had gone another half a dozen laps I said "Hooooo.." and Sarabeth slowed back to a walk and we did a cool-down lap then headed for the door. She was flushed and breathing heavily but not panting and covered with a fine sheen of sweat. I dismounted and stepped up behind her and cupped one of her ass cheeks in my hand and squeezed it while my other hand slipped around one of her breasts and tickled her nipple, making the bell tinkle merrily. Sarabeth gasped and shivered, the bells sounding like a small alarm clock again as she came. Her butt tightened under my touch and I could feel the muscles in her butt spasming around the buzzing toy buried deep in her ass. She sagged a little in the traces, moaning and gasping, her hands tight on the poles. Once she recovered a little and I was sure her legs would support her again, I opened the doors quickly and shooed her outside as I turned off the lights and the heaters. Then I jumped back on and made her do a fast trot to the stables. I had to keep her body temperature up so she didn't get chilled.

Once inside I shut the stable doors and Sarabeth unhooked herself and put the cart back in it's place. When she returned I pointed to her cage. I had hung a pair of sweatpants and a sweatshirt on her door and said "Put your things away and get dressed." She sped off to do so.

Daniel was asleep on his side, curled up in a little ball and snoring lightly. I opened his cage and went in and covered him up with the blanket. He pulled it tight around his body and sighed in his sleep. I shut the door quietly behind me.

Nathan and Gael were dozing in her bed, their bodies intertwined. Gael started and looked up sleepily and said "Is it time already, Master?"

I shook my head. "We're just passing through, love. You have plenty of time yet. Enjoy yourselves."

Gael laid her head back down and reached for Nathans cock as it lay against her thigh. At her touch he groaned and started getting hard again...

Sarabeth was dressed in the jogging suit and kneeling at her open door. I clapped my hands and pointed at the house and said "Fast run. Shower. Leash." She said "Yes, Master!" as she leapt up and sprinted for the house. Her braid whipped back and forth in the breeze as she ran.

Checking to make sure everything was secure, I dimmed the stable lights and locked the door behind me. As I walked away I could hear faint moaning starting up again...

Sarabeth was in the shower washing out her long luxurious blond hair as I entered. I knew that much hair took awhile to take care of so I always gave her ample leeway while she bathed. It took her fifteen minutes to get it dry afterward even if she was in a hurry. I was in no hurry. Stripping out of my clothes, I laid back on the bed to watch, my mind resting if not actually drifting off to sleep.

My eyes slowly drifted back into focus at a small noise. Perhaps I had dozed off for a little bit. It had been a long day. But... No rest for the wicked. Sarabeth knelt by the side of the bed, holding the end of the leash in the air. As I took it she looked up at me, her gaze pausing at my semi-erect prick only a foot away from her face. I said "Not yet. Come!" She rose to her feet and followed me.

Just down the hall from my bedroom was my office. None of my pets had, as yet, ever been allowed in there before. As I unlocked the door, Sarabeth said "Master, are you upset with me?"

"Not at all, Sarabeth. I am inordinately pleased with you at the moment. Why?" I asked. "Do you want me to be upset with you?"

"No, Master! I-I just... I mean..." her voice drifted off as we entered my office. In the center of the room was a two foot high wooden cube padded softly on the top. Just high enough that someone could kneel there and be seen clearly from behind my desk. I patted the top of the cube and said "Up here, girl." Sarabeth climbed up on the cube and knelt in perfect position, hands on her thighs and eyes cast down at the floor. I had built that perch myself awhile ago and had just never had the chance to take advantage of it up to this point.

I grabbed a pair of soft flannel pajama pants off the shelf by my desk and slipped into them before I sat down in the large leather chair. I was extremely casual about my own skin around the house but I had discovered that sitting in a leather chair naked is not something you want to do all the time.

Sarabeth looked a little uncertain. Her head was down but her eyes kept darting sideways, trying to see more of the room without seeming disrespectful. I smiled. She always tried so hard!

"Feel free to look around, Sarabeth." I said. "I don't mind and I can see that you are curious."

"I don't want to be nosy, Master."

"I invite you to look around, Sarabeth. I think it's time you saw this, anyway."

Two of the walls in my office were pretty boring. Behind my desk was a floor to ceiling bookshelf stacked and stuffed with books of all sorts from medical and scientific textbooks to science fiction and murder mysteries. The wall to the left of where I sat held a long window presently with the shades drawn and a big flat screen video monitor that showed video from all of the cameras I had set up all over the compound.

From my desk, as well as my little remote, I could visually monitor almost all of the occupied parts of my property as well as the front gate. Up in the right hand corner of the screen I could see Gael sitting atop Nathan on her bed and bouncing up and down wildly.

As Sarabeth turned the other way her eyes gaped open and she gasped. One wall had shelves holding all of the trophies my pets had won and the space above the shelves was covered with framed pictures of Sarabeth and Nathan and Gael. Most were pics taken receiving their trophies and ribbons after winning events. It was a typical 'pride wall' like any horse trainer would have. Or like the one the parent of particularly talented children would display.

The fourth wall held only one picture. It was big; nearly three feet wide by five feet tall. It showed all three of my pets. Nathan standing between and behind the two kneeling girls. All three were nude except for full harness but no bridles to obscure their faces. They all seemed to be staring out at the viewer with serene smiles on their faces. It was exquisitely done, almost resembling a photograph while maintaining the fact that it was an oil painting.

"May... may I move closer, Master?"

"Certainly, love."

Sarabeth rose from her seat and walked to the painting. She leaned close, her fingers almost but not quite touching.

"It is a painting!" she exclaimed. "We... we didn't sit for this, Master! How did you..."

"I met an artist fellow at the last gathering. Did great work and was a little down on his luck. I brought him around a hundred photos and he did a composite sketch... And when he got it like I wanted it he painted it. It was delivered just last week. Pretty good, don't you think, my pet?"

"It's beautiful!"

"Worth fifty thousand dollars?"

"Fifty...?" her voice faded off. She turned and looked at me, then her eyes dropped to the floor. "Master, I... I had no idea..."

"What?" I said, rising from my seat "You had no idea that I was so proud of you? That a reminder of how precious you and the others are to me that it would be worth a measly fifty thousand dollars?"

Sarabeth had never had enough money in her life to buy a car, let alone a house, and the thought of fifty thousand dollars being 'measly' was beyond her realm of thought. The fact that I had spent that amount on them almost made her weep.

Of course if anything ever happened to me, Sarabeth would end up being a millionaire in her own right. But she didn't know that yet. It was a secret for now.

I said "Come here, Sarabeth" and held out my arm. She came to me and I pulled her into my chest and she snuggled her head into my shoulder, her arms wrapping around my waist. My hands slid up and down her smooth back underneath that curtain of soft hair and I kissed the top of her head. She shivered a little and held me closer.

"Don't ever forget that I am now and have always been very very proud of you, Sarabeth. You and the others. Without you I would have no meaning in life. I would be barren. You are the reason I exist." I put my hands on the sides of her face and tilted her head up and kissed her gently.

She looked me in the eyes, briefly, than laid her head back on my chest and whispered "I love you too, Master."

We stayed that way for a few minutes, then I reached down and patted her on her full bottom and said "It is late, girl. We all need our rest. I'd hoped we would have time to play a little but I'm afraid not. And I still have to pry Gael and Nathan away from each other. Morning will come early and we must start training the new boy first thing." Sarabeth pulled back from me and gave a little curtsey before handing me the handle of her leash.

While I had initially brought her back to share my bed for an hour or so, it seemed that I had run out of time and energy. It had been a long day. And while I didn't know it right then, I had given Sarabeth a reward much greater than anything of the flesh could have been.

As we reached the hallway I stopped and said "Sarabeth?"

"Yes, Master?"

I nodded towards the office and said "Let's keep this our little secret for now, shall we?"

"Of course, Master!"

Three

The first three days of Daniel's life in the stables were difficult and trying. He vacillated between anger and sullenness and despair and fought me every step of the way. He had a fierce pride and spirit that rebelled at being in captivity. It hadn't quite sunk home in his brain that his life was now changed forever. He screamed and cursed and called me names that made the others blanch and once tried to swing on me as I entered his cage.