Seventh Father of the Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Unless... no, it's too much to ask. You'd think me a terrible pervert! I couldn't possibly..."

The slut snorted, not buying his act for a second. "Spit it out, you old perv; I already know what a bunch of horny bastards this house holds."

"Well," said he, "I have this... chair, you see, and I'm sure you would look ever so... uh... pretty... sitting in it."

"Uh huh," said the slut, rolling her eyes. "Okay, let me see it, and we'll see what I think."

"Well, go ahead, my child," said the man. "It's right there."

He nodded with his head towards a corner of the room that seemed empty, but now that she was looking more closely, the slut could see the barest outline of something there. Stepping up and reaching out a hand she found an object made all of some transparent material, like glass, but different. She wouldn't exactly have called it a chair, though. Sure, it had a seat, but it was round, with a hole in the middle, and she thought she could see something phallic beneath it. There were footrests, too, but to the side of the seat rather than in front of it, so that she'd be sitting with her legs wide open. The armrests were the only parts that looked fairly regular, though they were round rather than flat and had an ominous snake-like quality to them. In fact, the whole chair had a strange, moveable look to it, and she was sure there were more parts of it she hadn't even noticed yet.

"So you're a fucking voyeur, huh, old man? Wanna watch me get speared on your crazy contraption?"

The old man wheezed out a laugh. "I don't have many other options, do I, my child? It's up to you, though. You could just go to bed. But I should warn you... if you decide to take a seat, it'll be a wild ride. And you should probably undress; don't want anything to get caught in the mechanism."

"Undress?" echoed the slut, and looked down at the loose top bundled up around her neck. She'd forgot she was wearing that. With an embarrassed laugh she reached up and removed the sweaty, cum-soaked garment. Naked at last, she gave the old man a wink, and sat down on the near-invisible throne.

"So... what now?" she asked, wondering if there was some sort of leaver she needed to pull to get the mechanism started.

"Machine, do your thing," said the old man in response, his voice oddly chanting, "and fuck this girl until she's quivering."

Immediately the chair sprang to life, tight restraints securing themselves around her wrists and ankles.

"What the fuck?!" said the slut and tried to stand up, but the chair reacted by restraining her torso as well.

"Fuck is exactly what," replied the old man serenely. "Don't worry, considering what you've done to get here, I'm sure you'll love every second."

The slut gasped as she felt something big pressing against her willing cunt, and when looking down she could see the barest outline of a huge dildo, made of the same glassy material as the chair, and moving quite on its own.

"What strange and, oh... marvellous magic," she said as it glided into her, filling her up even more than the second man of the house had.

"It's science, actually," said the man, "though when advanced enough, the two often get quite indistinguishable."

"Whatever it is, I love it, said the slut, moaning and rocking her hips against the piston of the fuck-machine.

"Already? But we've barely even started!" exclaimed the man. "I understand you're used to being fucked in different ways, but how many men have you ever been with at once?"

"Oh, mm," said the slut, whose attention was getting a little frazzled, "I've been to some orgies, and I've serviced as many as three at once...!"

"Only three?" scoffed the man. "Well, then, be prepared for the fucking of a lifetime, as I lay claim to you in seven different ways at once!"

"Seven?!" echoed the girl. "You can't be serious. Besides, even if it's yours, it's not like you're actually fucking me, so enough with the cl... the... oooh...!"

She had to lay off as the machine picked up the pace, hammering into her with an intensity she'd never experienced before and doubted any human could match. She tumbled over the edge into orgasm, shivering with pleasure in the machine's unyielding grip.

As she came down from her high, the dildo slowed down and eventually pulled out of her, more visible now with the slick of her juices upon it. She felt uncomfortably empty without it.

"You're right," said the old man from his horn, a tiny, wrinkled hand stroking his impressive beard. "This will be nicer if you can see me fucking you, rather than a machine. Don't worry, though, these holograms are just some more advanced science... or magic, if you prefer?"

The slut blinked incredulously at him, and then gasped as a person materialised in front of her. He looked odd, though; see through, like a rainbow or a fata morgana, just a trick of the light. He also looked enough like the young man she'd met outside to be his brother, and it took her a moment to realise it must be the old man in his youth.

"Wow," she said, and then felt like she didn't have anything else to say.

"Quite so," said the old man, and his young phantom moved his lips at the same time, as though the words had come from his mouth. "But you'll need a change in position for the seven-ways fuck, I think."

Barely had he uttered the words before the 'chair' started moving, leaning back until she was almost lying down, pulling her hands away from the handholds and to her sides, hovering close by her breasts, pulling her feet together so close the soles touched, but keeping her knees wide open, leaving her legs in the shape of a diamond.

And inside that diamond stood the man made of light, utterly naked and with a massive erection pointing in her direction. What's more, the dick was already dripping with lubricant, and she realised the image of light was fitted exactly upon the dildo, as though they were made for each other. The sight of it made her pussy twinge with arousal, longing to be filled again.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" she moaned.

"Oh, I'm not going to start with the main event," said the hologram with the voice of the man on the wall. "First, we're going to see just how much of a fuck-toy we can make you. Won't you like that, slut, to have every part of you servicing my big, fat cock? Do you like to be used, to be reduced to nothing more than a device for others' sinful vice?"

The girl moaned again, and the sound was ripe with her desire and agreement. "Yes, yes," she pleaded, "please fuck me any way you want, use me like nobody has before! I want you to give me everything you've got!"

"As you wish, slut," he said, and two more holograms appeared on either side of her, pushing their dildos between her fingers. Another dildo wormed its way over her stomach on its snake-like tube and lay itself in the middle of her cleavage, before the machine used a pair of curved plates to push her boobs together, trapping the faux dick within. A fourth hologram materialized sitting atop her taut belly, its dick between her breasts and its hands on either side, giving the machine parts the illusion of flesh. It grinned at her and, in tandem with the pair using her hands as cock-sleeves, started fucking her marvellous cleavage.

"Wow," said the girl, and then again, "wow, this is hot. Too bad you can't cum all over my boobs. And I'd love you to give me a pearl necklace..."

"Well, I might surprise you yet," said the man sitting on her stomach, "but let's add a few more components first."

It was difficult to see the next hologram that appeared, blurred as it was behind two other creatures of light, standing by her feet. But she could feel it when yet another dildo - good gods, it felt so much like a real dick - pushed between the soles of her feet, yet another body part turned into a hole to be fucked, and as it leaned its head down and sucked one of her toes into its mouth. She didn't know what machinery was taking on that case, and she didn't care - it felt wet, and warm, and so very dirty, and she loved it.

"Let's start with these four before adding the last three, shall we?"

"Aw, but my pussy," complained the slut, pouting prettily.

"Hm... I suppose we could give it an appetiser," said the hologram between her legs, and moved his hand towards her wet centre. Some smaller part of the chair-machine must also have slithered forth, because when he touched her gently with a single finger, she felt the soft pressure against her skin. It drew lazy patterns against her thigh for a bit as the four dildos kept fucking her, then flicked teasingly against her clit, before slipping inside and questing for her g-spot.

"Oooh, yeah, that's good," said the girl, leaning her head back and arching her back. When she closed her eyes, it was easy to forget that she was the plaything of a machine, and not actually four studs, and she squeezed the dicks in her hands encouragingly - and then squealed with surprised delight as they convulsed in her grip and started spraying her with cum!

But how could that be? She opened her eyes just in time to see the dick between her boobs speed up and start shooting a string of white cum towards her chin as well, while her chest was being steadily more covered by the dicks on either side. It didn't take the fourth dick long to catch up, and soon the hot goo was dripping over her toes, too.

"Wow, aren't you just a filthy cumrag," commented the hologram sitting on her chest.

"Hungry whore," said the one fucking her left hand.

"Is this what you wanted, you dirty trollop?" asked the one to her right.

"It is," admitted the girl, without an ounce of shame. "But how is it possible?"

"I have a vat of artificial cum hidden under the floorboards, connected to the machine," explained the old man. "Then it's just a matter of tubes and pumps. It's honestly not the most impressive piece of technology in use here."

The slut looked at him in silence for a bit, chewing on her lip, before finally asking: "How big is this vat?"

"Big enough to drown you in it," said the man on her stomach, leaning forwards and leering at her.

"I want it all," the girl whispered, moving her hands faster and pressing her feet tighter together.

"Sounds like you're ready for the big finale," said the man as her headrest disappeared, and yet another hologram materialised. As her head dropped backwards, the new rendition of the young man took it in his hands and lined his hard dick up in front of her mouth. She licked her lips, and obediently opened wide.

As the hyper-realistic dildo plugged up her face-hole, she felt the finger in her pussy retreat, only to be replaced by something much, much larger. And finally, she felt a seventh prick push its way into her hungry ass.

This was it. She was doing it. She was getting fucked seven ways at once, all by the power of a single man. He really had claimed her, from top to bottom, more thoroughly than anyone had before, and probably more than anyone would again. And he kept claiming her, marking her inside and out with his cum, as the dicks that never drooped kept hammering away at her from every angle, bringing her to the brink of orgasm and tipping her over, again and again and again.

Soon, the slut had trouble focusing on any single feeling, or any one of the dicks pounding away at her. It all combined into a whirlwind of orgasmic bliss, more powerful than anything she'd experienced before.

But if she'd been granted one moment of clarity, perhaps she would've thought of how lucky she was to have come upon this house, with its seven, horny, well-endowed men.

And how wonderful it was to finally have found the true master of the house.

And if they're not done fucking, they're probably at it still.

12