Severely Testing Her Limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Really? He wanted her clit in on this, too. How much did he think she could take? Then the moment the vibrator hit her clit, she started to really begin to moan, nearly ripping the bed cover open with her nails. "Yes, okay. That feels amazing. And yes, I'm going to come again - hard." Happy now, Dr. Feelgood?

Listening to her rant, he actually chuckled, but kept right on working her pussy, rubbing the magic wand over her clit till she came again, and so damn hard this time, she thought she'd pass out, or god forbid, actually squirt.

"Feel good?" he asked.

Since she could barely get a word out, with how her entire body was quaking with the hardest series of aftershocks she'd ever felt, she just nodded and tiredly mumbled, "Yeah, real good."

He jotted more notes for a moment, then her eyes flew open wide as she watched him reaching for a double dildo, this time. And she had a pretty good idea where he planned to shove the second smaller prong - and it sure as hell wasn't in her ear. She actually felt her butt hole shrivel shut, just thinking about it. "Now, Krystal, have you ever experienced anal sex?"

When she rapidly shook her head back and forth, watching wide-eyed as he began to lube up the threatening looking double prongs, he said, "Well, then I'll be very gentle. And like I said, any serious discomfort, you just let me know, okay?"

Yeah, no problem, doc. Just go to town on my pussy and my virgin asshole and I'll just

lay back and smile. Nervously wincing as he finished lubing it up, she asked him, "Do you really have to do that?"

He looked at her for a moment, then explained. "Well. As I'm sure you're aware, our products are designed for every type of sexual experience, both gay and straight, and of course for the more adventurous. So, I'm afraid we really do need our testers to try everything at least once. But how about if I start with just inserting a finger first, and see how that feels?"

Oh, great, the old, 'it'll only be my finger, trick.' Like she hadn't heard that one before. But since she really did need this gig, and it did pay surprisingly well and she had worked worse jobs than this. What could she say? So, trying to take her mind off what was about to happen, she thought back to when she had to clean the bathrooms in the burger joint she worked in after school. Some nights, when things were at their nastiest in there and she had to actually hold her breath just to get the barf inducing clean-up done, she would have gladly taken a finger up the ass any day, rather than clean up all that crap. So, resigned, she finally nodded and said, "Sure. Okay."

Once he'd lubed up his fingers, he said "Now, I'll need you to put your knees up to your chest and spread yourself wide for this, Krystal."

And once she pinched her eyes closed tight and did as he asked, exposing more to him that anyone had ever seen of her, she was actually surprised at how gently he worked his finger into her sensitive little butt hole. First, by softly lubing up just the outside, and then gently pushing past the resistance of her sphincter before he began to work his index finger in and out a little more each time, until he was able to sink it all the way inside her. "Now, how's that?" he finally asked, still working her ass with his finger, gently in and out.

"it's actually, okay." What could she say? The guy really had a way with assholes. She wondered then if there was a class for it in medical school - maybe butt holes 101.

Then without drawing her attention to what he was doing, he reached for the double dildo again, pulled out his finger, and carefully began to fill her up with the double teasers.

And holy fucking shit, did it ever feel good. Way better than she imagined. Although she'd never been double-penetrated before, she had a feeling after having both her holes worked over like this, that she'd be up for it now, especially if it would feel as good as this did.

And once again, he kept working her till she was panting and writhing, finally losing it and screaming as the most exhilarating wave of pleasure she'd ever experienced raced through her pussy right along with her tingling ass, like a freight train specially designed to deliver orgasms, sending her mindlessly reeling into the biggest damn climax that had ever rocked her body. Since she was nearly shaking right off the bed, he pulled them out of her and asked, "More powerful with the double stimulation this time?"

When she only nodded and brokenly grunted out, "Yeah," he smiled and reached for his notes again. Maybe he was the one that needed to have his eyes and hearing tested if he hadn't clued in on how insanely hard I just came. Holy fuck, I thought I'd pass out. I came so freaking hard, I wondered if I'd piss myself.

"Now, I'm going to add some other elements, Krystal. Have you ever experimented with nipple, or any other types of clamps before?"

Oh, fuck, here we go. Now the real torture begins. She shook her head, nearly worn out with the multiple orgasms he'd inflicted on her. "No," she said, dreading what was to come, her nipples almost inverting at the mere thought of being clamped.

"Okay, then I'll start with our gentlest model, and I'll try a fur flogger on your genitals, while I'm at it."

"Sure." By now, she figured he could pretty much to whatever he wanted to her, she was just so worn out.

One by one, he reached out and began to clamp her nipples. And no kidding around, those little suckers stung like a mother-fucking bitch. But when he started slapping at her pussy with the flogger, really getting it humming again, she kind of got used to the stinging pressure on her nips as her body began to tingle with a delightful sense of renewed arousal. "Now, how is that? Do you find it pleasurable?"

She nodded, beginning to pant again. "It's uh, actually pretty stimulating." So damn stimulating, you keep that up and I swear I'm going to soak this whole damn bed, and maybe even flood you right out of here.

He pushed two fingers into her pussy, working them in and out and asked, "And how about now?"

"Oh, fuck, yeah," she said, not even caring that she'd said it out loud. And then when he went back to working her pussy and her ass with the double-pronged dildo again, she really started to groan and shove herself shamelessly into the friction she needed and craved. So what if she was behaving like a needy little slut, what he was doing to her felt so good, she wouldn't care if the video showed up on the internet at this point. Fuck - just holy fuck!! Her pussy and ass had never been so fucking overjoyed.

After pulling it our and lubing it again, as he went back to working the double prongs in and out of her quivering pussy and her tingling ass, faster and harder each time, he explained. "The first lubricant I used on you was our regular one. This one, you might notice, has a slight tingling, almost stinging affect, designed to really enliven sensitive flesh during a sexual encounter."

"No fucking shit!" she screamed, as her pussy and asshole suddenly both began to contract uncontrollably, flaring so insanely hot, like they'd been set on fire. Her entire body convulsing into desperate quaking spasms, not only from the insanely hot feel of the double penetrating vibrating little fucker furiously ruthlessly ravaging both her holes, but also with the added mind-blowing sensation of the hot tinging gel working it's evil magic on both her overstimulated cunt and tender pulsing asshole, that was effectively driving her right over the fucking edge of reality. She had never ever experienced anything even close to what he was doing to her. It was like raging hot sex on steroids -only mega-dosed.

"Fuck!! Just fuck!!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, sure she was seeing stars, nearly blacking out. Her heart now basically pounding out of her chest, she shook so violently as she came, that she thought she'd die from the all-encompassing feeling overwhelming every last cell in her body.

After watching her collapse mindlessly on the bed, visibly quivering and shaking in the aftermath, the doctor finally switched off and pulled the vibrator out of her, with what to her felt like a jarring anticlimactic crash. And once he unclamped her nipples, making them burn like fire all over again, he calmly jotted more notes, saying as he did, "I think we'll end our session with that for today. By the way, you every bit as responsive as I'd hoped you would be."

Then he glanced up at the sight of her, flushed and sweating, and still softly shuddering and moaning with her knees still tight up to her chest, fully exposing her dripping hot, still visibly pulsing pussy and asshole, and he told her, "And you can put your legs back down now, Krystal."

"Oh," she said, finally looking up at him, embarrassed as she let go of her legs, letting them slide back down to the bed.

"So, how did you find that? Not too taxing, I hope?"

Still feeling zoned out and more than a little stunned, her body still tingling and humming hard in all the right places, her heart nearly pounding through her throat, she said as calmly as she could, "It was fine." So fucking fine.

He smiled and patted her knee. "Well, you did very well. And if you like the position, I'm going to recommend that you be hired."

Carefully rolling onto her side, still trying to catch her breath, she looked up at him and asked, "Really?"

He nodded. "Yes. I think you're a very good test subject."

He stood and handed her back the paper gown, then told her, " But I should prepare you. At your next session, there will be other participants joining in. We like to see how the products work with our testers teamed up, as would happen in real life situations. So, there might be oral stimulation, double or single penetration - basically anything can happen. So, would you prefer to work with males or females, or both?"

Not really sure she'd heard him right, eyes wide, she said, "So you mean to tell me that I'm actually expected to have sex as part of this job, with a real live man - or even more than one?"

"Well, yes." He flipped open her application again and pointed out the check marks. "You did say that you consider yourself to be sexually adventurous, and that you don't have any hard limits."

Nodding numbly, she said, "Yeah, I guess I did." But she had no idea when she'd blindly ticked off all those harmless looking little boxes, that they'd literally come back to bite her in the ass.

He walked to the door, clutching his clip board. "Good. So, next time, we'll start you off with one partner, and a larger variety of sex aids. And then determine how you'd do with more than one. Thank you for your time, Krystal. You did great."

On her way to the subway, her legs still trembling, she called her roommate Lisa to tell her the news. "Hey, guess what? I got the job!"

"Oh, Krissy, that's fantastic. You know we should go out tonight and celebrate. I heard about this bar with the hottest guys. And who knows we might even get lucky."

Krystal rolled her eyes as she struggled to walk with her quivering lady bits still noticeably humming and tender, her boobs remarkably hot and tingly and her butt hole not surprisingly still kind of stinging, in addition to being clenched up tighter than a clamshell, probably still annoyed with her for allowing it to be invaded. "You know, you might not believe it, but all I want tonight is a nice hot bath. Don't get me wrong, I'm really glad I got this job, but they really work your ass in there, you know?"

"Ah, you poor thing. Well, it can only get better, right?"

"You'd think so, wouldn't you?" Then her head filled with visions of being double penetrated with two of the other test subjects pounding their stiff cocks into her pussy and her ass, and she shook her head. "But you'd be so wrong."

Once she hung up with her friend, shaking her head as she numbly stumbled into the crowded subway car, softly laughing to herself, she muttered, "I still can't believe that I landed this fucking job!"

To be continued...

12