Sex Actually

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a state of dreamy gratification, Cam looked down. Amy met his gaze with large and innocent eyes, before seductively sliding her lips from his cock. She then opened her mouth to reveal it empty, proof that she'd swallowed every last drop.

With a smile, Cam took her hands and pulled her onto his lap. Cuddling each other, naked and spent, the bizarreness of the situation suddenly hit them, and they burst into a fit of laughter.

'What on Earth did we just do?' Amy said.

'Got tipsy and had great sex,' he replied.

'I know, right. I just never imagined it would be...'

'Great?' Cam offered.

'Well yeah, to be honest.'

'Good to know I can still surprise you after twenty years. Right, now we can finish your soppy film.'

She smiled, conceiving of nothing more perfect in that moment than relaxing in his arms. He pressed play on the remote, and Alan Rickman's character continued about his business.

'Cam,' she said.

'Shh, I love this part,' he said sarcastically.

She gave him a playful slap on the wrist. 'No you don't. I was going to say: do you want to sleep together tonight?'

'Sure,' Cam smiled, 'I was hoping you'd ask.'

'Good,' she chirped, giving him a peck on the cheek, 'because I'm not done with you yet.'

'Is that so? Then I don't think isolation's going to be so bad after all.'


12