Sex after gym Pt. 01

Story Info
You just came from the gym with me and you are in the mood..
805 words
4.2
765
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You take off your shoes, put your bag with gym clothes in your room and head to take shower.

"How much time do we have?" I ask.

"About 2 hours," you say as you start showering.

"Hope that will be enough for you," I laugh.

I take off my shorts and tee. I am really looking forward to a refreshing shower, especially if I will not be alone there. Your parents are coming in 2 hours. I have more than enough time to do things I want to do to you. I open the shower door, I stare a bit on your beautiful wet body, you wash your hair and tilt your head back giving me a good view on your chest. "Hello, babygirl," I say as I grip your waist and give you kiss on your lips. We kiss for a while and then we continue washing. Both me and you did hard workout in the gym. We feel a little bit tired but hyped up at the same time. I really love your body. Many girls look cool only when they put on fitting clothes. But I want a real beauty, I want a girl that looks good naked, girl like you. I put soap on my body as I watch water dripping off of your body and hear you groaning with relief. You watch back on my body and adore my pumped up muscles.

You touch my chest and say "You have put in a lot of work, baby."

"You too, babygirl," I laugh as I grab your booty with my both hands.

You chuckle as you naturally get closer to me and press on my body, skin on skin. My semi hard cock press on your lower stomach. You embrace me and start kissing me as I still enjoy your worked out booty. Water is pouring down on our heads, making its way down our bodies. Our lips connect passionately, my body on your body, we are one.

"You can't wait," I laugh mid kissing.

"Yeaa, I want you inside me so bad," you say desperately and smile.

My cock instantly erected even more.

"Don't you worry, babygirl, I'm gonna fuck you so good you won't forget it."

I don't know why you are always so horny after gym. Perhaps these buffed guys watching you and trying to get better look at your ass turn you on. I know very well that you do exercises where you can show your booty the best. But it's all good, because none of these guys are gonna get the booty. You are mine. And this evening I will take what's mine. You take a grip of my cock pressing on your body until now. I let out a groan. I run my hands up over the arch of your wet back. You start stroking my cock making wet noises. We both want it so much. The girls in the gym wearing tight leggings made me horny. I groan as your grip tightens. My hands on your hips, our lips connected. We couldn't stop now, even if we would want. I feel that you adore me, the way you touch me, the way you look in my eyes. And I adore you back, your soul, your sexy body.

"Get on your knees, babygirl," I break our kissing.

You chuckle and lower down. You grab my legs. Water pours down over your face. I hit your forehead with my cock and you suck on the balls. Then you grip the base of my cock and finally put the tip in your mouth. You start bobbing your head back and forth. Wet and slurpy noises are coming from your mouth. You look up, check in if I like it and I see deep lust in your eyes. I run my hands through your hair.

"Yea baby, just like that...ooohhh.... keep going," I groan.

My hard cock is throbbing in your mouth. As you suck it you let out passionate moans. I can see how much horny you got. Your lips slide up and down my cock. I won't last much longer.

"I'm gonna cum, baby," I moan as I run my hands down your hair.

You look up and watch me all uneasy groaning.

"Mmmmm..ohh fuckkk...mmmmm.," you let out impatiently wanting me to cum so bad. You speed up and stroke it. My cock starts throbbing and I fill your mouth. You pull it out, my cum is pouring down your chin, you look up into my eyes and give a satisfied smile.

"Ohh, good girl. That was so goood," I say.

You stand up, we embrace and you say eagerly in my ear "Yeaa. But it's my turn now. I need it so bad now baby."

"Okay, let's take it to your bedroom," I say passionately.