Sex After Sixty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You like those don't you Lou."

"No, I love those. I'm wondering when I'm going to get to see this?"

As I said that I slipped my hand against her mound, I was delighted when she didn't move, she didn't push into my hand, but she didn't move it either.

Running her fingers through my hair she asked, "Now that you've touched it what do you think should happen next?"

"I think I should bury my face in your pussy and send you to the moon."

As she pushed me back she got on the bed, I scooted up to lay next to her, locked in an embrace she told me, "You may feel outside my nightie, but nothing more tonight."

I rubbed and cupped softly as we kissed, at one point she opened her legs enough to slide a finger along the slit then closed them again. Sitting up she moved my hand, looking at me with passion in her yes.

"Lou honey we need to stop. At least for tonight, you'll get to feel again, I promise."

"Maureen, feel my dick, it's hard naturally, that's how much you turn me on."

With a squeeze, a few strokes and several kisses on my lips she adjourned to her bed. In the morning watching her walk from the bathroom in a bra, panties, a garter belt and stockings to get her skirt and blouse I damn near had a heart attack, I could feel my dick getting hard again. Why I did what I did next I'm not sure, but I'm glad I did, I slipped the small vial of pills into the pocket on my suit jacket. She looked adorable when she emerged from the bathroom and I let her know, she rubbed her body against mine and kissed me sweetly.

The service was okay, several old friends and some family spoke before the pastor did. It lasted about forty minutes. Sitting at a table with one of her sisters the topic of how short life is came up. Mo told them about Eileen's sudden death, something Eileen nor I ever imagined would happen, yet here I was alone in my latter years. I wanted to blurt out I intended to remedy that with Maureen soon but chose to remain quiet. It was a typical funeral luncheon, nothing fancy but plentiful, I don't usually eat lunch and ate sparingly.

We filtered out with most of the others, there are always the diehard's who remain until someone turns out the lights, as I started the car, Maureen put her hand on mine and shocked me.

"You know, what they were talking about is right, life is too short, we should do what makes us happy. Did you bring your pills along?"

My smile must have gone all the way around my head as I nodded.

"Good, I want you to take them before we go to dinner and we'll take it from there when we return to the room."

I needed to explain something, "It's actually better if I take them on a less than full stomach and about an hour before I'm going to make love."

"Do you have them with you?" I nodded. "Take them now, it's twenty minutes to the motel, we'll shower and things should be in working order by then. Lou, you're going to make mad passionate love to me this afternoon, and hopefully again tonight. Is that possible?"

"I'm not sure, I'm willing to give it the old college try though."

She wanted to stop on the way for some KY, I told her I didn't think it would be necessary, she countered saying there were times she wasn't very wet on the outside anymore and didn't want to take any chances. Little did she know that when I got done taking her over the edge several times with my tongue she'd be running like a creek during the spring melt. I grabbed two large bottles of water right away, we then made our way to the Hampton. Walking into the room she hung the do not disturb sign on the door and threw the deadbolt.

With lust in her eyes she spoke to me, "You're mine now sucker, take my clothes off. Feel free to kiss and suck and nuzzle and otherwise explore as you do."

I lifted her arms around my neck, slid my hands to her ass and inched her skirt up until my hands were on her silk panties. She reminded me I was to be undressing her.

"Shhh, be quiet, I'll undress you the away I want to, be a good girl, you'll enjoy it."

Sliding my hands inside her panties I squeezed her cheeks, then moved to the buttons on her blouse, opening them slowly, making a production of it, once they were all opened I tugged on it to get it out of the waistline, pushing it back and letting it fall. Kissing her passionately I unclipped her bra, slowly bringing the straps down, moving the cups away and tossing it with the blouse. I kissed each breast, sucked each nipple and knelt in front of her, I slapped her hand as she went to unzip the skirt, she flinched but smiled at me.

With the zipper down I unsnapped her skirt letting it drop into a puddle on the floor, lifting first one foot then the other to pull it away and toss it with the other clothing. And there it was, my prize for being patient, I put my hands to the back of her thighs, drawing her body to my face which I put in the middle of her panties and drew in a breath. I thought her kisses had been intoxicating, they were nothing like the scent of her perfume mixed with her arousal, I could feel my dick begin to stiffen already. Looking up at her I kissed the mound through the panties as I slid them down, revealing to me a lovely full bush, it wasn't unkempt and wild, it was a nice natural V with thick loose curls swirling about. I pushed my face into her mons and held it there, pulled her panties the rest of the way to the floor and stood before her.

Holding her close I told her I didn't really need a shower to be aroused today, her body had done that, what I wanted was her as she was for the first time. I told her I wanted her to undress me and I would go wash up if she wanted me to before making love with her. As she removed my clothes she tossed them onto the heap with hers, when she had me in my underwear she pulled the elastic out and down so as not to catch the head. I was hard although not rock hard. I pointed to the bed.

"Two pillows against the headboard, you leaning against it, legs open and bent at the knee. Do you squirt?"

"Don't know anymore, been too long."

I grabbed a towel and wormed it under her ass just in case, I looked up, blew her an air kiss and dove in face first. The stockings felt lovely against my arms, every so often she'd squeeze her thighs a little and I could feel the silk on my ears. Her pussy was much like Eileens, nice puffy labia without being overly pronounced, a tight outer and inner labia with just a smattering of hair covering the hood to her clit. Once I'd coaxed it out of hiding I attacked it with great fervor, her hips were bucking, her body convulsing, tummy rippling, hands in my hair, grasping my arms, then her breasts and finally at the back of my head pushing as her pelvis raised and a loud scream escaped her mouth. She'd pulled a pillow over her face and it was still loud.

Pushing me away and flailing her legs she could hardly breathe, I watched her chest heaving as she gasped for the next breath of air, I could feel her heart pumping as my head lay along the inside of her thigh. I lay there relaxing my sore jaw muscles when I felt her hand on my ear pulling gently, I rose up moving alongside, Eileen had done that for years.

"Did I squirt?"

"Nope, but you sure gushed, my face is soaked."

"You go wash while I get on my tummy, this time your back is against the headboard. And don't wash that cock, I want to taste you just as you are."

I washed my face and returned to the bed, seeing her lying in her stockings and belt was inspiring to say the least, I was surprised my dick had stayed hard to that point. She put the tip in her mouth swirling her tongue around the head, something Eileen had not done, dropping her mouth further down the shaft I felt my cock hit the back of her throat. I watched her cheeks cave in as she raised and then loosen as she dropped, lips pushed forward, tongue working the bottom of my dick.

"I'm ready Maureen, how would you like it?"

Pulling off she scrambled as I moved, "On my tummy, pillows underneath, and Lou, I haven't been fucked in years, I want it as hard as you can give it to me."

I don't possess a monster cock that women would drool over, yet I was confident, at six and a half and thick Eileen never complained. As the head pushed against the outer labia, she arched her back and pushed against me, I felt the head invade as she gasped and stopped.

"Oh my God Lou, you're big, bigger than my husband had been and I thought he was big." My thinking was he couldn't have been that big then, cause I'm average. "Go slow until I'm ready, you'll know when."

I began as she asked, the feeling of being in this tight unused pussy was nearly more than I could withstand, I determined I was going to make her cum vaginally and not just orally. When I felt her tummy drop and her knees spread, I knew she was ready and shifted into fourth gear. I gave her everything I had which seemed to be just enough because she went into orbit just before I did. I was cumming so hard it made me lose my vision momentarily, I honestly thought I was going to black out. Her body was shaking and thrashing around as I held tight to her pussy, squirting everything I had inside her, as I softened I could barely move. I regained my breath, pulled out and lay down, her little ass still in the air, she was gasping for breath.

I softly stroked her hair, "Are you okay baby? Was I too rough?"

"You were perfect Lou, I've never cum like I did before today, my God man you wore me out."

Thirty minutes later we regained enough strength to take an after sex shower together, I loved *hand washing* her chest and abdomen, her breasts in my hands felt wonderful, as I manipulated them she pushed her butt back into my once again hardening cock.

"Lou, do you think you could be hard long enough to make love to me again? Right now?"

It's an odd thing about those pills, there's a residual mount of the chemical in your body even after ejaculation, if there's enough stimulus you can get hard again.

"I'm hard enough to enter you, I'm not sure I'll cum again so soon but you should be able to get off."

Bending forward she offered me her pussy a second time, I squatted enough to get inside her and pushed forward, she was wet enough from a half hour before that I went in all the way in one stroke. With her pushing back into my strokes it didn't take long for her body to shake and moaning to fill the shower. I had all the feelings of a climax and though I came very little I was happy she had. As my dick softened the muscles in her pussy pushed it out, we did a quick rinse and stepped out. After drying I put lotion on her and suggested a nap before dinner, she was in full agreement, lying together tangled in each other's limbs we quickly entered slumber.

Waking just after five we dressed for the evening, I was feeling rather giddy as we got ready.

She watched me as I jubilantly bounced around the room, "What has gotten into you? If this is what a little lovin does for you we'll have to do it more often." All I did was smile.

What she wasn't aware of is that with Valentines only two days away I had decided before hand to do something special here instead of waiting, I had talked with the ladies on the desk advising them of my plan. Two dozen long stem red roses would be delivered and kept at the desk until after we'd gone for dinner, once gone they would be put in our room, fresh linens on the bed, fresh towels in the bathroom and a Be My Valentine banner I left with them to be put on the wall above the bed.

As Mo was dressing in the morning before the service I slipped down to the lobby and told the girls to put all the expenses on my card including the room which had previously been in Maureen's name, she was to pay for nothing. When Maureen walked into the room from the bathroom my heart began to race, wearing a grey blend pencil skirt that definitely hugged her ass and a red silk blouse she looked absolutely beautiful, red heels, sheer stockings and a string of pearls were the cherry on the sundae. I walked to her, reaching out to embrace and kiss her.

"You look good enough to eat, maybe we should dine in."

"Nope, you're taking me to dinner, afterward I have a surprise for you. Kiss me you old fool and don't mess up my hair."

Over dinner we talked of what to do in the days ahead, I suggested she move in with me, Helen could then have the apartment to herself. She was amenable to that idea, we made plans to complete the move later in the week. While were out the hotel staff did just as I had asked, as we walked through the lobby I looked toward the reception counter, both ladies were smiling with a thumbs up gesture. We kissed and I played with her luscious tush on the elevator, outside the room I took a red silk scarf from my coat pocket.

"Maureen, I need you to trust me as we go into the room, I want you to cover your eyes with this silk scarf."

She looked at me with a half smile half look of concern, "Okay, I know you wouldn't hurt or embarrass me, let me have the scarf."

"The other part is you need to let me take your coat and purse before it gets removed. Okay?"

She nodded, put the scarf on and took my hand. I opened the door and was amazed at what they'd done. There were candles waiting to be lit, rose petals created a trail to the bed and the bed cover had more petals, on the bedside table was a bottle of champagne and a small tray of chocolates, both light and dark. I found myself overwhelmed, they had gone above and beyond anything I had envisioned. Taking her coat and purse I put them away and turned my attention back to Maureen, kissing her softly I slowly loosened the scarf letting it fall.

She squealed as she spun captivating me in her arms, lips pressed to mine, hand at the back of my head, tongue softly playing with mine. I leaned back smiling at her.

"Happy Valentine babe, will you be my Valentine?"

"Oh Lou, I'll be anything you want me to be, I have never had more than a simple card for Valentine, never roses, never dinner, never anything so special as this. Baby, I have a surprise for you as well, why don't you light the candles and douse the lights while I'm in the bathroom."

I did as she asked and waited with baited breath as I sat on the edge of the bed, when the door opened there stood my own personal little love toy in a garter belt, stockings, sheer panties, and four inch hooker heels, everything in red except a white choker. My dick was getting harder by the second, walking to me she took my hands and placed them directly onto her breasts, while I molded and tweaked them I began pulling the panties down with my teeth which brought a groan from her. Moving her hands from mine she pulled me up so we were face to face.

"Happy Valentine, do you like your surprise? I didn't think it would be this elaborate but I'm so happy it is."

I stepped back with a puzzled look, "You mean you ordered the champagne, chocolates and the rose petals?"

"Oh my gosh Lou, you ordered the rest? I wanted to dress sexy and make you my valentine, it looks we both had the same idea. I love you Lou, there, I've finally said it."

"Do you like it Mo? No wonder those gals at the desk looked so sheepish when we entered, they knew all along what we were doing and didn't spill the beans. We'll need to thank them, speaking of thanks, I give thanks daily for you in my life. I love you too."

We kissed, cuddled, played with each other, I had her sit on my face in stockings and belt, her white choker glimmering in the candle light as I took her to a loud quaking climax. Lying next to her I whispered.

"I'm sorry I can't make love to you right now, I feel horrible not being able to act spontaneously."

"Shhhh, I don't want to hear it. I know you would if you could, maybe tomorrow night."

After blowing out the candles, Mo slipped into a nightie, climbed in bed tight to my side and we drifted off. At five seventeen exactly my eyes opened to look at the clock as Mo was waking me.

"Honey, it's too early for me, come back to bed."

"I'm not getting up, here take these pills and go back to sleep."

I grinned thinking she had a lot more faith in my dick than I did, then closed my eyes. When I woke it was with my dick in her mouth, once she realized I was awake she kissed me as she straddled, lifting her leg up she squatted over my dick, placed it at her entrance and slowly sank about half way, raised, wiggled her hips a little and took the rest in the next stroke. With her hands on my chest she began rocking back and forth grinding her clit against my pelvic bone, she took her time ravishing my body.

Sitting straight up she told me to play with her tits, with the nipples hard and distended she leaned forward with the nipples right above my mouth. In a deep husky voice she said.

"Suck them, bite my nipples. This time put hickies on top where I can see them."

For the next ten minutes she bounced up and down, ground back and forth and then let out a loud groan as she started to climax.

"Cum with me Lou, cum in my pussy, I know you have some for me, give it to me baby."

Damned if she wasn't right, whether it was sensation, the dirty talk or a combination of both I let fly with a mind numbing explosion, surprising myself that I had cum again so soon, not that I minded. She flopped onto my chest and lay there as I stroked her hair and whispered my love for her. As we checked out we left a hundred dollar bill to be split evenly amongst the ladies who had gone out of their way to make our first valentine day so special.

We spent Tuesday moving Mo into the house with me, Helen was actually pleased, she'd met someone special and wanted to be able to bring him home sometimes. Maureen and I talked about getting married, deciding in the end not to, we've been together thirteen years this Valentine Day. I never did have to ask if I should take pills anymore, she would bring them to me, in an hour or more we would have the bed rocking.

Our libidos waned as the years progressed which is common in old age, we may not make love any longer, but there are so many more ways to show your affection for one another.

Whoever said that romance and sex are only for the young was badly mistaken.