Sex and Videogames Lvl. 01 Ch. 01

Story Info
Young man's life suddenly turns into a sex game.
1.6k words
4.3
8.2k
11

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 03/05/2024
Created 06/27/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex and Video Games: Level 1

A shout out to Kenjisato for his amazing editing skill and suggestions...

Tag: Masturbation

Chapter 1: Loading...

Sunday...

The morning sun was shining brightly in the cloudless sky; the wind was cold, a clear indication of the upcoming winter.

The entire city was brimming with traffic even on a Sunday morning. An old man, probably in his eighties, was standing at a zebra crossing while looking on at the passing vehicles with an unreadable expression. Multiple men and women were passing by him without acknowledging him.

A young man around the age of nineteen stopped right beside the old man, and took hold of the old man's hand.

"Let me help you, old man."With that, he started to cross the road, pulling the old man with him.

"You know old people like you shouldn't come out of their houses, I mean this world just sucks," he said, when they reached the median in the middle of the road.

The old man looked at him with a thin smile on his face. The vehicles on the other side were still passing, so he stopped at the divider, but the old man kept walking; when a huge truck was about to smash the old man, the young man pulled the old man back.

"Woah, watch it there grandpa, or it will be a game over for you."

"My fault, It's been so long since I have been here."The old man spoke in a gentle and grandfatherly voice.

"Where have you been living then, in caves?" The young man asked, a bit rudely; while giving the old man the once-over. The man was wearing a weathered white robe. He had unkempt, long white hair along with a long white beard.

The old man just laughed at the young man's question.

"Actually, you look like the 'Old Mage' from the fantasy game. You know, the one that came out last year," continued the young man.

The behaviour of the young man was very rude, but the old man just laughed at the young man's words.

"So, you like video games,huh?"

"Of course, old man. People, like me, like only two things."

"And what are those two things?"

"Sex and video games. Isn't it obvious? You must be living under a rock, if you don't know about it."

"As I said before, it's been a long time since I came here."

Once the vehicles stopped in the other lane, the young man again pulled the old man to cross the road.

"I would have stayed longer, but you see, my clan is at a critical level against the intruders, and if I and my teammate give our best, we can definitely get a big level up. So take care," the young man said, after they had crossed the road and looked at the old man; who just kept staring at the young man with a confused look, clearly on his face.

"In 'The Clan Survivor', it's the hottest thing right now, old man; you really need to update your knowledge."

"So, it's some kind of sex game?" The old man asked bluntly, with what one could consider a creepy, perverted expression on his face.

"What? No, old man. It's a multiplayer game, where you build your clan and then expand it."

"But, you said young people, like you, like two things-sex and video games. So, wouldn't it be more fun to play a game which has sex in it?"

"Wow, you old pervert; well, old man, there are games like that out there, but they are more like jerk-off material. They are not as fun as this one. I mean they don't even give updates, the graphics are also cheap, and after some time, things become a bit repetitive."

"Ohhh."The old man just shook his head, like he understood what the young man was telling him.

The young man turned around, and was about to walk away, when the old man spoke.

"Say, would you be interested in playing a game that involves sex?"

The young man now turned back and released a hearty laugh. "Of course, old man. But it has to be a fun one, I mean not the jerk-off material, you know, a bit of realism."

"Yes, it is realistic," the old man mumbled, but the young man turned around and walked away, leaving the old man behind, who had a thin smile on his face. It was the same smile he had had centuries ago.

-

James Strode was walking back home with a spring in his legs.

The reason for his happiness was the successful raid that their clan had conducted. It'd been six months since he started playing The Clan Survivor, and four months since he met Alex, another gamer.

They, along with other talents, had built their clan and in the last four months; they had grown a lot as a clan. Just today, he, as an Archmage, was at Level 21, and their clan was at Level 18. He was the brightest player on their team.

Today, they attacked a Level 20 clan, and with his tactical expertise, they got a swift win. It gave each of the members multiple rewards, along with a level-up for their clan. Now their clan had reached Level 20.He, himself, got an Invisibility Robe, along with a level-up, which meant he was a Level 22 Archmage.

That was why he was so happy.

It was already late in the evening, and no one was home yet, so he ate a quick dinner and withdrew to his bedroom. After taking a quick shower and changing into nightwear, he started his laptop and logged into the 'Aphrodite'. It may or may not have been well known, but one of James' gamer buddies worked in a gentlemen's club, which provided a variety of services to both men and women.

So when their Clan was at Level 12, James suggested their team to attack a clan that was at Level 14.Since he was the newest member of the team, everyone laughed at his suggestion, but when things got a bit heated, Jerome, one of the members of their team, made a bet that if their team won, he would provide James with a username and password for this app.

Well, the rest was history; he had been using this app for more than three months, and also had gotten himself hooked up with a woman.

At first he didn't know much about the app, so when logged into the app, it asked him to select his kink, and there was a huge list of them. Since he was just looking around, he selected the first two things-Anal and BDSM.

While he was exploring the app in less than five minutes of logging in, he got a chat request from a female named, 'sub_katt'. At first he wasn't sure what to do since all he wanted to do was just a bit of exploration but now there was a chat request.

He accepted her request.

They hit it off quickly, and while he wasn't much into BDSM or anal-- to be honest, he had never done any of those things-- but he was a young man with raging hormones.

After that it had became their routine they would chat everyday and he would give her variety of instruction, in short virtually dominate her.

After giving her fresh set of instruction he was about to log out but her last message stopped him.

sub_katt: Sir can't wait for the next Sunday. I really want to serve you.

'What? It's here already?' he thought to himself. While James had been dominating the woman virtually, he still lacked the personality and experience to do so in real life. That was the reason for past one month he was avoiding meeting her and was also rejecting her video chat request.

But after her constant request he had agreed to meet her on last Sunday of this month.

Sir James: Yes, sure.

'Well, this sucks I would need to ramp up my preparation for this meeting.' With that thought, he logged out of the app, and started to surf BDSM porn to learn and understand more about the subject. This was the method he was using to dominate her. He would read things from the internet and then message her to do so.

After a few hours of surfing, his cock started to painfully ache. He knew what could help him cure this issue. He started to masturbate, while watching a man dominating a woman. Within the next few minutes, he fired his load into the tissues.

After cleaning up, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, but when he opened them, he could barely hold back his scream. He saw a white screen floating in the air with a message:

"Mission Complete: Masturbating while watching Porn!"

Reward: Gained 1XP and 5HP.Increase in Stamina by 1.

"What the fuck?!"He couldn't control himself any longer and screamed loudly. Of course, his family was asleep and the scream wasn't loud enough to reach them; after all, it was a huge house.

Suddenly, a bar popped up which had 'HP' written in it, and it was reading '82' which was immediately turned into '87'.After that, another bar popped up that had 'XP' written in it. It was at '0' which immediately turned into '1'.After that, a third bar appeared, which had 'LVL' written in it. It was empty and had '0' written in it, and remained unchanged.

'Is this some kind of prank, what the hell man?'He was getting anxious; he rubbed both his eyes and opened them, only for his eyes to land on the door which was still closed.

The message, the bar, everything... was gone.

"Was that a dream?"He asked out loud, to no one in particular.

'That was a really freaky thing, but then I was playing the game the whole day. Maybe I should take a Sunday off, or something. Nah, can't do that; the whole team's trust is in me, and I cannot let them down.'

It wasn't long before he was deep in sleep.