Sex as Panacea

Story Info
A celebrity’s sexuality reawakened with intense fucking.
4.5k words
4.6
5.3k
6
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers

Prologue

An encounter that is strange, is unusual or unexpected, and makes you feel nervous or afraid; a departing from what is ordinary, usual, or to be expected. A strange encounter comes with deep revelations of secrets hidden and breaking of curses... An encounter that will change your thinking indeed, your very life. Life is not meant to be ordinary and to be a circle of the same things over and over again.

All I can say is that these strange encounters, these bizarre adventures narrated here, caused me no surprise whatsoever. I was destined to experience them by accident or by design.

Eminently fuckable

I am Athena Eros, a name given to me by my mother. It was the name of the Greek goddess of wisdom and warfare; a name that's brimming with courage and strength. Some of which I have I daresay. I am a well-known socio-political activist, commentator and a writer in the South West. I am also a thorn in the flesh of the rightwing extremists. I am 53 years old, separated from my husband and have a 25 year old daughter. I am fairly independent and I move in all classes of society. I guess I'm a celebrity of sorts.

I have been described by the right wing media as a rapacious, transgressive, subversive grade A bitch; a socialist, lesbian and radical-feminist. Some of which might be true... Hey, I was even accused of sedition because of my article, "The power of the clitoris". Indeed, my life had been dramatic. I know I am fiery, controlling and infused with temperament and I prefer to be aloof.

Not only does activism give me distraction from my own life, but it also allows me to stop others being distracted from important issues. I get to give back to a cause that I am passionate about, whilst also gaining self-gratification in return. A social activist fights for many issues such as child labor, universal right to education and child abuse etc. A social activist essentially engages in advocacy, confronting the dynamic social challenges. But deep down I needed some personal distraction other than activism.

To begin with, I don't know how I fell into these bizarre encounters. I cannot explain it, I suppose it has to do with the intricacies of human psychology. And I also consider myself a non-conformist and an explorer; passionately exploring my body and sexuality as part of nature, inspired and infused by the spirit of the Goddess, and Mother Earth.

So anyway, I accepted an invitation to engage with a group of progressive, socialist activists, on strategy and tactics to confront the establishment, on burning issues such as racism, classism, fascism homophobia etc.

After a luxuriating bath I stood in front of the bathroom mirror and appraised my body. The full head of black hair the strongly attractive but not beautiful face, the dark brown eyes and full sensuous lips; the full breasts with their pink nipples. The tall 5ft 7in. slender body with curvy hips and rounded supple ass that turns heads on the street; the sturdy thighs and legs, the big black, diaper-sized, luxuriant bush of hair between my thighs. Hell, I considered myself rather good looking and eminently fuckable.

I could not believe I was 53 years old, but looked and felt 15 years younger. I slipped two fingers into my cunt and stroked my big protruding clitoris, realizing that I have not had a really good fuck in a very long time, and my sessions with my battery-operated dildo have become too banal for comfort. Goddess, I needed to fuck and soon! While my estranged husband was out philandering his ass off, I remained unfucked and desperate for a very big, hard dick up my cunt. My dedication to activism has kept me from serious sexual liaisons and that needed to change. I was so horny I mused expansively on random sexual thoughts on my way to the meeting.

@@@

It was a diverse group of three men and two women, and to my surprise relatively younger, very articulate, avant-garde and well-informed...The leader of the group called Dante, was a 35 year old dude originally from the Caribbean. He was good looking, suave, affable, well-spoken and very sharp. Indeed, they call themselves "The Vanguard". Dante's house called "Dante's Cave" was immaculate. The landscape inside was lush and tropical. I felt very much at home. To my surprise he had read my book "Roaring Inside --A retrospective of a Woman Activist" and loved it. Hence the invitation.

The meeting went rather well, not to mention the effusive compliments and praise heaped upon me by the young group...After the meeting Dante asked me to stay with him and the young Indian woman called Rima, a little longer to become better acquainted. Rima who was about Dante's age is very pretty with waist long black hair, lovely brown eyes with a bindi spot between them. The prominent bulge of the cameltoe in her leggings was rather erotic and enticing. The atmosphere was warm, congenial, intimate; fueled by the booze, potent pot and modern Jazz.

The beautiful guitar music permeated the room like the essence of a flower, mingling with our chatter. Sweet and fragrant melodies, exotic, sensuous and sacred music.

Soon the lewd banter turned to playfulness; Rima began to stroke my hair calling it lovely, Dante caressed my bra-less breasts thru my blouse, sucking on the hardened nipples, then giving me a soul stirring kiss, I could not ignore the waves of sensuality washing over me.

"You are so eminently fuckable Athena, and you look youthful and radiant for a middle-aged woman", said Dante kissing me again. I began to tremble as Rima's hand slipped under my skirt and into my bikini panty which had become soaked with juice, and began to stroke my cunt.

"Dante, I think she is ready to be fucked, aren't you Athena" said Rima. I was speechless I only nodded, I was so fucking high and horny!. I had not been fucked in a long time and I seriously needed a very good fuck...Dante pulled me onto my feet and led me to the bedroom still trembling nervously but excited. He undressed me and sat me on the edge of the bed, kissing me deeply, then pulled off his clothes. Dante's cock sprang out. It was huge, very thick, curved like a scimitar with rope-like veins and fucking hard!. I shivered as he pushed the cockhead into my mouth and I began to suck it. Rima walked in naked and climbed onto the bed, pushing me onto my back and spreading my legs wide.

She lay beside me as Dante got between my thighs, and rubbed his cockhead against my soaked vulva, my engorged clitoris, while Rima stroked my breasts my nipples. Dante's body, ripped with muscle, looked and felt hard and smooth all over.

"This mature pussy sure looks inviting" said Dante. I closed my eyes as he began to enter me slowly and OMG his cock felt so fucking hard, heavy and throbbing mightily. I felt my cunt being stretched wide and deep as he pushed deeper and deeper into me. He fucked me for a while, I felt good.

Then he put me in the doggy position, and began to thrust in and out of me, slowly methodically, his curved cock stroking many places in my cunt at the same time, most deliciously, dredging out lots of sticky grool. I have never been fucked with a curved cock before. It felt simply marvelous! The doggy style brought a whole new dimension to the curved dick. It was stupendous!. I screamed as I came hard.

Dante again moved me onto my back, my legs spread wide. He placed a pillow beneath my ass, raising my hips to give him better access to my inner reaches, as he moved inexorably inside me. Rima hovered close, watching us intently, silently, sucking my nipples intermittently, doubling my pleasure.

With wild abandon and depravity Dante challenged me with his every thrust...We both ached with deep pleasure, my cunt was all sloshy. He fucked me and fucked me, hungrily. He was forcefully driving me to unendurable heights, our spirits racing back and forth. The room echoed with the sounds of our fucking. We were both lost in pleasure, eternity seemed to pass before me. My body convulsed repeatedly in multiple orgasms, flowing constantly with fluids, wrenching my very life-force from me each time. Dante's own cries of ecstasy echoing mine. Gasping for air, he grasped me to him grunting and gushing a torrent of semen forcefully into my womb.

"Thank you, that was truly awesome" I said softly, closing my eyes. He kissed me sweetly...Rima smelled of a woman in heat--that strong heavy, fruity odor of arousal. Her engorged ruby cunt peeking between the thick hairs. I was fascinated with her lithe brown body that lay beside mine on the bed. Later Dante brought in drinks and some snacks. At the end of the repast, Rima got busy between my legs, lapping my cunt greedily, her pussy grool dripping profusely.

Dante stroked his tumescent dick into extreme hardness again, hopped onto the bed, and plunged his cock into Rima. She groaned as Dante fucked her steadily while she devoured my cunt; from asshole to clitoris and back, lapping up my grool. Her expertise was simply incredible, making me writhe and thrash about, squealing with pleasure while Dante fucked her vigorously. The queefy sounds from Rima's cunt mingled with her farts echoed around the room. Rima left the next day. She seemed to have revived my latent interest in lesbian sex.

Dante was such an sex expert with fantastic prowess and stamina, that kept me fully satiated, assuaging my newly acquired prodigious sexual appetite. I enjoyed the intense sexual encounter so much I decided to stay awhile longer...Two days later Dante went out of town on an important business. He asked Aramis another group member to keep me company in his absence.

Reawakened at last

Aramis, another Caribbean guy was a little older than Dante, athletic looking and moves like a big cat. He brought along food, booze and lots of pot, some wrapped up in a bag for me. Very friendly by nature, I recalled him smiling at me a lot during the meeting with the group...After some booze and a joint things got pretty intimate between us very fast.

Instinctively I bared my naked body beneath the borrowed kimono to Aramis' gaze. He watched me in silence, then he embraced me, pressing his crotch against mine, and caressing my ass. I felt a huge hard object against my cunt.

"Do you carry a gun"? I asked.

"No, it's only my dick" he chuckled.

"Oh my God, you're kidding" I whispered, leading him to the bedroom...

We began to kiss, sinking onto the bed, tumbling thru space...He took my breasts in his mouth and sucked gently rubbing his crotch against me. I wanted him like a rage. "Touch my pussy, see how ready she is" I whispered.

I was aghast when I saw Aramis' dick. It was massive with huge veins! And hard as granite. He entered me slowly, deliciously. It took him awhile to get all of his dick into me! And holy shit, it was a very tight fit! I had never had a cock that huge, super hard and heavy in my cunt before. I began to soar and tremble as he started to move inside me...My body, my cunt were alive with desire. He rubbed my hips, belly, my ass; as he fucked me with vigor. His dick moving resolutely in my ripe humid cunt. I continued to soar.

The tumescent fruit of my clitoris had become hard, erect, fevered, juicy; my cunt giving off a wild haunting scent as Aramis moved deeper and deeper into me, searching for the vortex of my womb. I moved my hips in tandem, pressing him into my body with my hands, moaning and writhing endlessly, rising and falling beneath him. All I could think of is how extraordinarily fortunate I was as he fucked me deeply, expertly and slowly for a long time. I felt so good and tight, my body moving rhythmically, enjoying what he was doing to me.

We fucked slowly, spinning on the bed like two gyroscopes. Intense, poignant. We maintained eye contact intently as he moved in and out of me slowly, rocking inside me gently, drawing it in and out to the rhythm of my breathing for a long time...Holy shit, the dude knew how to fuck a woman very well.

He pounded my cunt lustily as I milked his cock; enjoying the exuberance of our fucking...I was far away and gone, but alive with feeling, shuddering as Aramis stroked my G-spot, my hard clitoris...My body moved in anticipation of every rhythm change until I exploded in all directions. On and on in a giant orgasm, screaming with pleasure, my nails clawing his back as he convulsed mightily between my legs, grunting loudly and spurting a torrent of spunk into me.

We were closeted inside for two days, eating, fucking and sleeping. Aramis amazed me with the strength of his fucking, his rare sexual capacity. He would come in an enormous orgasm, growling like a jungle cat. His amazing, powerful dick flooded my cunt, with loads of spurting semen. My own orgasms bursting forth with his and I would collapse beneath his heaving body, my tear-stained face buried in his neck. He fucked me like a demon lover, taking me to the outer limits of ecstasy making me gush juices, screaming and howling with pleasure. He departed several hours before Dante's return.

@@@

Dante was too tired from his trip to fuck me. He slept for hours and I got a chance to call my close friend Farah. We talked about my experiences with the group. She was envious but wished me well.

The next day Bruno the third male group member came calling. His T-shirt emblazoned with "Italian stallion", his tight jeans displayed the huge outline of his dick...While Dante was on the phone elsewhere, Bruno and I chatted over drinks, his lusty eyes roving over my kimono clad body, while he stroked his hardened cock thru his jeans.

"I don't have to be polite with you" he said smiling, as he sat beside me on the couch, running his fingers thru my hair. "I like you and I'd love to fuck you" he said, stroking his exposed huge erect dick. I simply adored his frankness and refreshingly shock-proof demeanor.

Soon we are sucking each other's tongues. My body began to tremble as Bruno continued to stroke and caress me. I could feel his pulse beat and the rhythm of his breathing enters me like a beautiful code message; an irresistible invitation. Tentatively exploring one another, we shared breath, taste, fragrance and the feel of one another. Bruno's hand began to forage between my legs, while I squeezed his very hard cock...Just then Dante walked in watched us briefly then spread a beach towel on the carpet, strewn with pillows.

"Come on guys let's have a threesome now" he said dropping his shorts. His curved dick swaying from side to side. Truly amazing how the dudes were all so exceedingly hung, particularly Aramis...My clitoris began to throb, my cunt leaking juice profusely, Dante laid down on the towel, beckoned me to mount him. I did, engulfing his hard cock into my cunt, while Bruno pushed his rampant dick deep into my asshole.

They fucked me separately and in a threesome, fucking all my orifices at the same time. Our bodies quivered with burning currents of pleasure; melting, dissolving into incandescent, suspended ecstasy. My cunt my asshole, my mouth were fucked methodically, relentlessly. Sometimes both cocks fucking my cunt at the same time. I savored the delicious fucking, the limitless span of the ancient, eternal act of sacred sex. Unification of bodies and with the universe; a healing that is far beyond pleasure. That's just what I needed. Pure, heavy, juicy sex. Dante and I lay spoon-fashion in a puddle of sex fluids, his cock still throbbing inside my cunt. The sun began to set over the horizon.

@@@

I returned home the next day to rest and relax, feeling rejuvenated, fully satiated after seven days of non-stop wonderful fucking. I resumed work on my new book but soon became listless, torpid, but horny...I was sorely tempted to return to Dante's Cave when Erika, aka Lusty called. She is the other woman in Dante's group and at 40 years old the oldest member. Erika is a fitness buff, with trendy cropped blonde hair and quite attractive. She had told me at the meeting that she was bisexual.

She stopped by after a workout at the gym. She quickly gulped down a few shots of vodka and lime juice, smoked half a joint then undressed to show off her athletic body. She lay sprawled on the carpet, legs wide open, stroking huge clitoris. She was aware that I had been fucked by the rest of the group. It was her turn to fuck me, to complete the circle, she said. I giggled like a teen.

I stare hungrily at the glorious expanse of Erika's smoothly waxed, wet swollen cunt; her enormous clitoris at least 2 inches long. It beckons me like an exotic flower, the petals of her vulva thick and opened into full bloom, glistening with slimy, grooly juices. I stroke the engorged clitoris, hugely swollen, teasing her over and over, then finally plunging my hand deeply into her cunt then slowly pulling all the way out.

"Oh!" she gasps tremulously. Her cunt is tight with very strong muscles.

Her clitoris huge, erect, very hard and upright jutting out proudly, throbbing and pulsating mightily. I stare at it in awe. Stringy juice drips from her pussy to form a slimy puddle on the carpet.

"OMG what a magnificent clitoris" I whisper.

"I had to grow it diligently. It gets super hard when I'm really horny. I'll fuck you with it later, but suck it for now" she says.

Erika's sensuality seems to come out of her pores, her craving was intense, her passion incendiary. I part her labia, between them the pink fleshy sea creature, that gave off a fragrance like a ritualistic-mystical spice...I lick and suck her huge clitoris for long moments while she squirms and moans in pleasure.. Her breath comes quickly, grunting in staccato rhythm as I fuck her deep with my hand, her cunt closes tightly around my hand. Her body trembles, the fluids bubbling out of her soaking cunt, running down the crack of her ass. She gasps, grunts and cries out in ecstasy.

"Harder, fuck me harder" she moans as her orgasm wells up and her body goes into spasms and jerks; her pelvis raised off the carpet twitching, gyrating, reaching a peak of intense throbbing pleasure that rose to heights of no return, forcing me into her frenzy. She exudes a final great full-body shudder then stops moving. I watch the thick grooly juices rush out of her cunt. The sun cascades into the room, making everything look lush, rich and frescoed. My hands caress Erika's naked body. How beautiful it is, strong and ripened...After a short rest and more booze, Erika helps me out of my caftan, puts me on all fours, sniffs my cunt, pronounces it spicy and wholesome, and begin to fuck my asshole with her hard erect clitoris.

It is quite a novelty for me and it feels wonderful; my cunt begins to drip copiously as she fucks me harder, her strong hands holding my hips in place. I am about to come when she stops suddenly.

"Oh Erika, please I'm about to come", I pleaded.

"That was just an appetizer, now for the main course" she said, retrieving a huge strap-on black dildo from her backpack and spreading me on my back. My body, my cunt tingled in anticipation. I'd never been fucked with a strap-on before. The dildo needed no lubrication since I was soaking wet. Erika pushed the entire monster to the bottom of my cunt and began to fuck me wildly.

In the waved rhythm we spiraled in sensations. I matched and complemented her every move with strength and originality. The cock, huge, strong, hard, glided smoothly, deep inside my cunt, stroking my crevices, my G-spot, my hard, distended, screaming clitoris. Erika pounded me relentlessly; female nectar poured from my boiling, wet pussy...The room was filled with the sounds from my soaked cunt. Quickening, penetrating, pushing out moans and cries from my core as I entered the prelude to orgasm, enveloped by layers of pleasure.

I wailed in a release of absolute lust and fulfillment, clinging, gripping, crying, as a powerful orgasm claimed me and Erika continued to pound deep inside me, bathed in my energy and after-tremors. She continued to fuck me to hot, powerful orgasms, spilling lots of cunt juice. I slept soundly afterwards, my constant horniness abated for a while. Strangely enough, Erika and I became bonded in that brief encounter.

ALEQ
ALEQ
123 Followers
12