Sex At Hotel Excel Pt. 01

Story Info
Mrs. Devere beds a hung young bellhop.
13.1k words
4.76
25.7k
32

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 07/20/2023
Created 03/19/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: I worked at a hotel during my undergraduate years. These are my after hours experiences. All characters are 18 and older.

A Man After Midnight

Mrs. Devere Beds a Bellhop

Chapter One

Monday night.

As instructed I rapped lightly on her door, inserted key and entered locking the door behind me.

"Hello?" I said looking around the sitting room of her suite.

"Come in! Come in," she called from within.

I peered round the corner into the empty bedroom. Bright light spilled from the open bathroom door into the softly lit room.

"Hi," I said. "It's me."

"Pour yourself a drink Michael," she said. "I'll be right out."

At the bar I twisted the cap off a bottle of Bombay Sapphire, splashed a proper amount over ice and topped off the cocktail glass with tonic water. Rocks clinked to a quick swizzle. I took a sip then a pull.

She emerged in a white silk bathrobe which stopped halfway down smooth tanned thighs. Cinched tightly around her narrow waist the robe was slightly open all the way to her navel. My eyes went instantly to her ample cleavage. This made a change from the conservative business attire she wore while teaching. Freed of bra her large breasts moved underneath. Hard nipples showed through the thin silk. A hint of steamy moist fragrance trailed her as she glided up to me.

"I'm so glad you could make it," she beamed pressing lightly against me. She rested hands on my chest. When I stooped and lowered my face to hers she went up on toes and pressed lips to mine. Several short kisses passed between our lips. Our firsts.

"Mmm you taste good," she said putting arms around my neck and pulling close.

Minty fresh. She had just brushed. I had brushed before going up to her room.

I ran a hand down to the small of her back and pulled her closer. I'm tall--over six-two. Almost a foot shorter meant her breasts pressed against my abdomen. Our kisses deepened quickly. Her tongue went in my mouth. She was eager. It was going to happen fast.

"What are you drinking?" she said breaking our kiss.

"G&T," I said still holding it in my other hand.

She took it and sipped. Her other hand rested on my waist. She set my drink aside and pulled me down into another deep embrace. Warm and damp up close her fragrance was intoxicating. Freshly showered and toweled her big hair was still moist. When she wrapped one leg around mine--which she did tentatively--I clasped her waist and lifted her to me.

"I'm too heavy," she gasped pretending to object.

"You're light as a feather," I said.

Arms hooked over my shoulders she wrapped legs around my torso. No more stooping. We kissed face to face. Her blue eyes sparkled.

I slid one hand under her butt to help hold her up. My other arm around her waist kept her pelvis tight to my belly. I tried my best to suck all the air out of her.

She started gasping through our kisses. When she finally came up for air I kissed up under her jaw on both sides and held her studded earlobes in my teeth. When I kissed down her neck she opened her robe. It slipped off her shoulders. I bit and kissed them. Her breasts spilled out. I lifted her a little higher and kissed them, sucked her large hard nipples then buried my face in and kissed her cleavage.

"I want you in me," she gasped her arms holding my head.

"Okay," I said starting to let her down.

She held on tight.

"Now," she said. "Right here."

"I'm kinda big," I said undoing my belt and opening pants.

"I know," she gasped. "I'm ready for you."

"Hold on tight," I said.

I kicked off shoes, dropped uniform trousers and briefs and stripped legs out of them. Grabbing my cock I guided it up under the hem of her robe. When my head pressed against her butt I realized I was wet. She shifted a little until my head found her wet inner lips. She shifted a little more and my rock hard eighteen year old cock slipped into her forty-five year old pussy.

+++++

It was the summer after high school. I had graduated the week before. Landing a job as a bell hop at this sprawling swanky resort had been easy. Built just a decade earlier it's low slung architecture blended into the rolling fields and woods out in the exurbs not far from where I lived. As a modern place bellhops at Hotel Excel did not wear the fancy double or triple breasted uniforms and monkey hats worn by hops at traditional big city hotels.

My uniform consisted of black trousers, long-sleeved white Oxford button down shirt, metallic blue tie and red waistcoat. Sharp glossy black dress shoes and belt rounded out the look. With no uniform hat our hair was expected to be nicely coiffed. Not meeting the maitre'd's standards could mean a trip to the hair salon for a quick trim up in the back room. Parted in the middle and cut to feather my long brown hair was quite stylish for 1980. As long as it didn't go past my shoulders it met the resort's grooming standard.

Problem is I'm well endowed and the standard trousers were cut too tight for me. The house tailor had measured me for a custom pair but until they were ready I was stuck with my junk jammed into the left pant leg for the first few days. It was uncomfortably tight and embarrassingly obvious.

+++++

The forty-five year old woman gasping as I pushed deeper into her was Mrs. Patrice Devere. She taught seminars at hotels and conference centers around the country for a business publisher. I had been assigned to look after her needs during her week long seminar. It filled one of the smaller ballrooms. This late night tryst was one of her unofficial needs.

We first met when she checked in the previous afternoon--Sunday--my first full day of this summer job after a couple half days training. She was the sixth customer I served. Her eyes went almost immediately to the bulge in my trousers. I was glad they were black which helped conceal the lump with less contrast than would a lighter color fabric.

I took luggage to her room. After copping a feel of my junk she requested I be the hotel rep for her seminar. The manager got another hop to cover the rest of my shift. From that moment I was at the beck of Mrs. Devere. Unspoken heat passed between us from the start. She didn't care that I caught her eyes below my waist. I didn't care that she caught my eyes on her cleavage.

Real heat passed between us. I felt the warmth of her hand on my bulge through the thin fabric. I wondered if she could feel the heat of my blood filled cock.

+++++

So there I was just after midnight on my second day pushing her wet momma pussy open.

"God! Oh god... oh god... oooh god," she vocalized.

"Too much?" I said withdrawing a bit.

"Ooooo god! Ahhh! Don't stop! I'll tell you--oooo... when it's too much."

No more than five-four barefoot she wore heels, business conservative knee length dark skirts and matching or coordinated suit jackets during her seminars. Flashy colorful blouses showed just enough cleavage to keep the attention of the male businessmen she taught. Colorful kerchiefs around her neck completed her ensembles.

Hair had gone big in the 70s and hers reflected the trend. Chestnut to light brown with blond highlights flowed in a mane around her beautiful face. Slightly deflated from her shower and loss of hairspray it danced as she moved. Sometimes it swept across my face. Her little pelvic thrusts took me ever deeper. Suddenly the last bit of her opened and I was all the way in. Balls deep. Her breath caught for a moment then she let out a long moan.

Through the archway cross the room I saw myself in the large framed mirror on the bedroom wall. Her arms were over my shoulders, elbows bent, her hands in my hair holding my head. Her face rested against my neck. I felt her hot panting breath there. Her legs were still around me but not as tightly so she could move. I felt them pulling as she pumped hips on me.

I don't know why her athleticism surprised me. Other middle aged women I had fucked were. Maybe the priority status she had with the hotel made her seem an older authority figure in my young eyes. Maybe it was her posh air. Yet here she was with legs hooked around me pounding it out on my teen cock with undeniable strength. In the mirror I watched her move. She had obviously done this before.

Her robe fell to the floor. My hands curled under her buttocks and thighs. I pulled her up and down in rhythm with her thrusts. My big hands felt her glutes and thighs flex with each. Her upper body looked as if it had melted against me. The beautiful contours of her shoulder blades, back and waist held my eyes.

I watched myself lift and drop her, lift and drop her, lift and drop her. She wasn't the first woman I had carried on my cock. She gasped and sighed and whimpered and oooed grinding on my dick. Then she leaned back with just her hands linked behind my neck as she moved. We looked deeply in each other's eyes acknowledging what this was without saying a word.

Her face glistened from the effort. So did mine. Then she squeezed me tightly in her pussy.

"Fuck!!" I gasped wondering if the squeeze was reflexive or intentional.

I fucked her harder. She squeezed tighter. Shivers ran through her legs. They trembled and stopped, trembled and stopped, trembled and stopped. She began vocalizing loudly then squealed, her butt squeezed tightly in a final big thrust. Her soft wet momma pussy pulsed against my hot blood filled teen cock.

Mrs. Devere collapsed resting her chin on my shoulder. Out of breath her chest heaved. As her grip relaxed I had to clutch her tightly to keep from dropping her. When she recovered a bit she put her mouth on mine and in mine. I carried her into the bedroom still mounted on my cock.

I sat her on the edge of the queen bed. She laid back looking up at me. A smiled flashed through the passion on her face. Still standing I pulled her legs straight up, hugged them against my torso and fucked her hard. Her big breasts jiggled. My load had been building. It didn't take long to let go.

We climbed under covers. She snuggled under my chin resting. Her hands explored my chest and belly. Soon she held my junk.

"My, my," she exhaled when I was fully erect again.

She didn't waste any time. Straddling she got on me and started riding.

I decided to get out of shirt, tie and waistcoat. She stopped me when I began loosening the Windsor knot.

"Don't yet," she said. "I want to fuck you in your uniform."

"Minus pants," I quipped.

"Of course," she smiled re-tightening the knot and straightening my tie before patting it back in place in my waistcoat.

I smiled too.

It became a highly visual experience for her. She bounced, romped, bucked and screwed but most of the time her eyes were on my costume--a bellhop's uniform. Women love a man uniform? Guess so.

She rode me until she came again then collapsed next to me.

Okay that was too easy. I decided she had masturbated before I arrived. That's why she took me so easily. So quickly. One of my older sister's friends who bedded me admitted she had done the same. "You're really big so I wanted to be ready for you," she said. Good to know. She had blown me hidden in the rocks at the old quarry where we skinny-dipped. A week later she bounced on my cock in her bed.

I caressed Mrs. Devere's back while she cuddled. Her breath returned to normal. Her pounding heart slowed. Her fragrant head rested on my chest. Some of her long hair had strayed into my mouth. When she rolled to her back I held her hand. It was a tender moment. Looking up at the ceiling she smiled.

+++++

She wasn't the first married woman I had had. That honor goes to the mother of a friend on the swim team. Mrs. Gerdes. She wasn't the only swim team mom I had had just the only one from our team. Shortly after I turned eighteen she let me know of her interest. I let her know of mine. First time with her she picked me up in her family wagon, drove a dozen miles out into the country and parked at a small cabin in the woods her parents owned but didn't use. They had retired and moved to Florida. There on the bed she rode me till she came.

When I got my own car I met her there at arranged times on her husband's bowling nights or on weekend days when she was a golfing or sports widow. She reveled in and slaked her voracious middle-age sex drive each time. She gave me a key to the place. Suddenly I had a make out place to bring others. A love nest.

Mrs. G. admitted she could no longer stand ogling the bouncing bulge in my speedo trunks. She had to do something about it. I obliged by fucking her brains out. We did it once or twice a week for several months. Then she just stopped. I thought she had moved on. She hadn't asked for the key back. I still used the place but hadn't run into her or anyone else there. Yet. It wasn't difficult to imagine her picking up other other guys and fucking them out in the woods. I didn't know it at the time but she would start seeing me again.

She had to see, hold and play with my cock and balls. Her eyes went big each time she worshipped it. I buried my face in her unsatisfied married pussy till she couldn't stand it and had to have me inside.

+++++

I thought Mrs. Devere would be the same--wanting to see and play with my package but we started fucking right away.

"Michael?" she whispered in my ear.

"Yes Mrs. Devere?"

"Please call me Patrice."

"Okay Patrice."

"But not when we're working."

"Yes, Mrs. Devere."

"You brat," she giggled, pushing herself up, straddling me and folding her legs either side of me on the bed. She hummed in delight sliding on again.

I took her hands lacing fingers feeling the rings on her fingers including diamond and wedding band but my eyes went straight to her breasts.

"Like them?" she smiled swinging them side to side in a tease.

"They're magnificent," I said.

With that she unlinked fingers and cupped my big hands to her big tits.

"My husband got them for me," she said.

They were the first enhanced boobs my hands felt. She knew they were eye-popping.

I guessed they had been double-Cs enhanced to double-Ds. I caressed them. Soft on top. Firmer underneath. My thumbs moved back and forth over her big nipples--wide but not ugly--which stood on wide pink areola. This made her breath catch. Her pussy tightened on me. She planted hands on my chest and started moving--her hips unable to stop.

She moaned continuously, squealed when she came, collapsed to me breathless for a few minutes then rolled off. The bed wasn't cheap. It didn't creak or squeak.

I removed the rest of my clothes and cuddled with her. After resting she rolled to her back and pulled at me. I put a pillow under her butt and fucked her. She smiled up at me, her ankles either side of my ears, my cock all the way up past her cervix. Grabbing headboard I held myself high over her while I drilled her wet pussy. Her legs dropped from my shoulders and folded to my sides. She ran eyes and fingers over my physique. Arms, neck, shoulders, pecs, abs. With a lean swimmer's body I am not heavily muscled but nicely cut. Her hands held my back, waist and thighs as I pounded her married pussy. Her hands gripped my butt cheeks. Her arms pulled hard. God she was strong. I railed her faster feeling my load ready to release.

"Come down here," she said pulling at me and wrapping legs around me--crossing ankles over the small of my back.

I lowered to her, buried my face over her shoulder and fucked her with abandon belly to belly. She wrapped arms round my shoulders and held on tight. I yelled when I came leaving my pulsing cock balls deep inside her as hot seed jetted out of me--pulse after pulse. Flooding her deeps I wondered if I was impregnating her. I wondered how many other bellhops she had bedded in her many travels. Did she have a taste for young men? With her looks she could get any man she wanted.

I stayed inside her for a while--on top of her--pinning her to the bed impaled by my love rod. I secretly hoped I was impregnating her same as I hoped with swim team moms who pursued me and fucked me bare.

"I have to get up Michael," she said, tapping out.

She gasped when I pulled my long cock out of her. She held it for a moment. It was the first time she had taken a good look at it. Dregs of come oozed out into her palm. She stroked it on my shaft and cupped my balls. I gasped.

"My, my," she said again.

"You like?" I said.

"Very much," she said to my penis.

"Okay if I shower?" I said.

"Let me use the bathroom first," she said padding away.

My seed had to be running out of her. I gathered and folded my uniform then hung up her silk robe. The ice in my G&T had melted. I mixed a new one and took a pull.

The toilet flushed. She walked back out into the room. I liked the casual nudity, our eyes still undressing each other though we were already.

"I started your shower," she said taking and sipping from my cocktail. "You know this is meant to be mixed without ice right?"

"Yeah but I like it better on ice," I said.

"So do I," she smiled.

I held her waist, stooped and kissed her again. She pressed those big warm mama tits to me again. When short kisses became longer she pushed me away.

"Go shower."

The large bath had a jacuzzi and a glassed in floor-to-ceiling shower as well as a small walk in closet, bedet, commode and two sink vanity. It was a junior executive suite but aimed to spoil. A teak bench in the roomy shower was built for two. I hung a towel near for easy reach, tested the stream with a hand and stood under the large round shower head.

Torrents poured over me. I tilted my head back, opened my mouth and drank deeply. Was this how it was going to be? Patrons of the hotel inviting me to their rooms after hours? I could be fired for fraternizing with them but decided I'd take my chances with any as hot as Mrs. Devere. It was just a minimum wage job before I went off to college. I was counting on tips to make it worthwhile. Fucking was a plus I had not expected.

I looked down at my big dick. Half soft it still drooled dregs of come. Mrs. Devere had rubbed some of it on my shaft as I got out of bed then licked her fingers. A little more had drooled as I stood at the minibar refreshing my drink. She mopped it up too when she pressed to me after using the loo. As I said I had been surprised she didn't want to see my cock first before fucking. Other women wanted eyes on it right away. They had to see it, hold it, play with it, cup my balls and suck it first. Not Mrs. D.

+++++

I already told you she had copped a feel the afternoon before when I rolled all her luggage to the suite. She kept me from leaving by having me turn on lamps, adjust blinds and curtains, arrange her spa and salon appointments and confirm her conference room set up. We chatted the whole time. She asked a million questions about me. As I was about to leave she stepped close with cash in her hand for my tip. As I took it the flat of her other hand rested lightly against my bulge. My cock started filling with blood under her fingers.

"You dress left," she said looking up at me as the hard lump grew halfway down to my knee.

She didn't squeeze it but ran her hand lightly down its length.

Well. That was me sized up. If she wondered how much I had when she first saw my bulge now she knew. Her audacity left me speechless.

"You're a handsome young man," she said, her blue eyes on mine, her face serious.

"You are a beautiful woman," I said.

"I'm not," she demurred.

"Oh yes you are," I said. "Drop dead gorgeous."

"Thanks, Michael," she said pressing her palm a little more firmly against my bulge.

"You're welcome," I whispered.

She leaned a little closer so her large chest pressed lightly against me. Her scent was alluring. Chanel?

"Now. There are boxes of course materials in storage which need to go to my conference room," she said her hand not going anywhere. "Get them and help set up the room."