Sex at St Agnes'

Story Info
A priest satisfies a needy woman.
3.8k words
4.46
9.1k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As a Catholic priest in my mid forties I find celibacy hard. I masturbate of course and I browse porn. But it's real women I want, in the flesh. I know the places in the big city where I can enjoy the carnal pleasures of women's bodies, but occasionally a better opportunity arises for me to satisfy my lusts. Like Rebecca.

I first cast my lustful eyes on Rebecca at her reception interview at St. Agnes' Hostel for Needy Women. I have pastoral responsibility for the place. It's a community of about twenty women such as battered wives, homeless, refugees and the like under the care of the Mother Superior, Sister Theresa.

Rebecca was twenty three. She'd come from the country to the big city to seek her fortune but it had all gone wrong. By the time she ended up at St. Agnes' she was working as a stripper at dingy clubs and was drifting toward prostitution.

I saw instantly why men would pay to watch her strip. She was a young beauty with an innocent freckled face, big brown eyes and loose dark hair just to her shoulders. It was obvious she had the kind of perfect figure only girls in their early twenties have. Sister Theresa was with us at that reception interview and I could feel her disapproval of Rebecca's outfit. Rebecca's tight white top clung to the curves of her big round bulging breasts and the peaks of her nipples. Her microscopically short denim skirt high up her bare thighs showed almost the whole length of a boy's dream pair of long shapely legs. I certainly didn't disapprove!

As we chatted my hungry eyes explored Rebecca. In my mind I was already watching her strip and pose nude like the strippers I'd so often watched up in the city. Then unexpectedly Rebecca's eyes met mine and somehow I knew she was aware that I was lusting for her, and that she was enjoying my lustful interest. When Sister Theresa had her back turned Rebecca smoothly crossed and crossed her legs, spreading them just wide enough to show me she was wearing white cotton panties. Rebecca made it look accidental, but her eyes told me it was very deliberate. My lustful gaze stayed locked on Rebecca's long legs until my eyes followed the backs of her bare thighs and her denim clad bottom until they swung sensuously out of the room.

That night as I masturbated, though I'd been ogling porn girls, all I could think of as my hand pumped my hard hungry penis was the triangle of white cotton between Rebecca's smooth young thighs, and what lay inside them. I thought she would only ever be a masturbation fantasy, but then it happened.

Late one afternoon a week or so later I was in my study in my flat attached my church building. The doorbell went, and there on my doorstep was Rebecca. She was in a tight grey sweater bulging over her breasts. Down below she was in faded blue hipster jeans so skin tight they looked sprayed on, and black high heels. Between Sister Theresa and myself we'd got Rebecca a job at a local supermarket conveniently near to both St. Agnes' and my church. My efforts to get Rebecca on my doorstep had succeeded!

We stood there for a moment just staring at each other.

"You liked it when I showed you my knickers didn't you, Father?" Rebecca said softly, addressing me the way every good Catholic girl should address a priest. "Would you like to see my knickers again?

Without waiting for my obvious answer, in a quick movement she unzipped her jeans and undid the clasp. Her jeans sprung open to reveal creamy white panties with a lacy hem. She spread her legs wide, hooked her thumb over the top hem and pulled the front of her panties down far enough to show me the neat bush of dark cunt hair surrounding her vagina slit.

Many times I've had fellow priests exposing their naked sex kit to me, hungry for a hand job, a suck off or more. But it was the first time a woman had ever exposed her naked pussy to me.

A moment later Rebecca was inside my flat. The instant the door was closed behind her my hand was down between her legs, inside her panties and cupped over her sex mound. It had been a long time since my fingers had ruffled a woman's pubic hair. Her soft cunt fur was already moist with her arousal juice. Rebecca grunted, gasped and squirmed with sexual pleasure as I let my fingers show her I knew how a woman likes to be touched.

Rebecca slipped her jeans and panties down round her thighs, I stroked her groins and inside thigh tops. I ruffled her cunt hair with my fingers, slid my fingers right under her to stroke her between her arse and her vagina, and smoothly stroked her juice sodden labia. My fingers slipped between her labia to tease the little peak of her clitoris. She moaned and thrust her hips toward me and nuzzled her naked pussy against my exploring hand.

As I played with her she lifted off her sweater. Her big breasts were in a white creamy bra matching her panties. Her hand fumbled briefly behind her back, her bra fell and her breasts swung out. My hands and lips were all over them. They were every bit as big, round and firm as I'd imagined when I'd played with them in my masturbation fantasies. She slipped off her jeans and panties then stood leaning back against the wall just in her black high heels. She spread her legs as wide as she could and arched her back so her neatly furred pussy thrust toward me and her breasts swung up and forward. Her breasts swung sensuously as she rocked smoothly on her high heels.

"Are you enjoying your first sight of a naked woman, Father? Or perhaps it isn't your first." She gave me a lecherous grin. "You've been a naughty boy haven't you?" My hand between her legs had given her the message.

She certainly wasn't my first sight of a naked woman. Other than the thousands I'd seen in the porn shared round my Catholic all boys school, that honour belonged to a young novice nun at my school when I was eighteen. As well as voyeur thrills she'd introduced me to the pleasures a woman's hands and lips can give a boy's so hungry young penis. And yes I'd been a very naughty boy since.

"Go on Father. Don't be shy. Show me what you've got."

I dropped my trousers for her. Then came the moment I'd grinned inwardly to myself as I'd anticipated her reaction.

"You pervert!" Rebecca laughed. "You naughty boy!"

It's another little foible of mine. Under my trousers I was wearing women's panties. They were in light purple satin with little decorative bows at the hips, and even briefer than Rebecca's. I love the soft feel of how women's panties snuggle my balls and cock. They only just covered my straining erect penis. The thin satin showed the outline of my shaft and cock head in perfect detail. They bulged in a huge cone with its apex over my lust and erection swollen big round cock head and my pubic hair and balls showed at the sides where my straining erection pushed the cloth out.

I I lifted off my clerical shirt. Rebecca purred as she ran her fingers over my hairy chest, catching my nipples and navel with her fingertips. She knew how a man likes to be touched. Rebecca's hand slid down my front, then I struggled not to cum as she stroked my balls and penis shaft through the thin taut satin of my panties. A wet patch appeared on the apex of the cone of satin as my pre cum oozed. Rebecca pulled my panties down and my seven inches of hard muscle bounced out and bent up in front of me from my hairy balls, swinging stiffly.

Rebecca snuggled against me nude and her hand slid down my belly to caress my naked balls and my cock smearing my pre-cum. Somehow I succeeded in holding back from shooting my load. It was obvious she was as hungry for a man as I was for her. Life at St. Agnes' wouldn't have given her much opportunity for sex. I guessed I was the most readily available man and she knew I was interested in her.

"Nice cock," Rebecca purred as she fingered my straining shaft. "Do you wank it thinking of me?"

She didn't wait for any answer. I guess it was obvious. Every woman knows all men masturbate. She squatted down in front of me. She began to lick my cock and balls, ruffling my thick coarse pubic hair with her tongue. She licked her tongue luxuriously up and down the length of my cock shaft and all over its erection sensitised head, tickling my balls with her fingertips as she did.

I spread my legs as far as my panties stretched round my thighs would allow and thrust my hips toward her. Then she took my cock head into her mouth, sucked it, licked it and massaged it with her lips and tongue. I involuntarily grabbed her shoulder to pull her toward me and tried to ram my cock was far down her throat as I could. I braced myself for the pleasure of a suck off but after just a moment she stopped.

"You liked that didn't you Father? Better than just doing it with your hand thinking of me?"

I didn't answer. She stood, then quickly went into my bedroom and fell onto the bed which had rattled so many times from the rhythm of my pumping hand as I thought of her. I'll never forget that first sight of her laying on her back. Her big breasts were still pointing up firm and not flopped. Her long shapely legs were spread wide and pulling her juice glistening vagina wide open. As I entered the bedroom after her I was looking straight up between her spread legs.

I'm not one to take a young girl's virginity, nor do I go in for unprotected sex at first meeting. But from St. Agnes' I'd seen Rebecca's medical record. She was healthy, much to Sister Theresa's disapproval she was on contraceptives, and Rebecca certainly wasn't a virgin.

She started to finger her furry pussy. I've watched enough women masturbate in porn and in the flesh to know she was finger pleasuring herself up hot. She probably didn't think a celibate priest like me knew how to get a woman wild. I like my women hot, I know how to get them that way, but I have no objection to watching a woman doing it herself for me.

Rebecca's hand slid methodically up and down her pussy with her fingers in her vagina slit. She grunted and squirmed with sexual pleasure and her firm young breasts jiggled with the rhythm of her hand. I helped her on her way, licking her nipples and reaching my hand down between her spread legs to stroke her inside thigh tops and to tickle her arse and her ass crack. She was soon trembling and whimpering with excitement and arousal. Suddenly her whole body tensed. She grunted:

"Want! Come into me!"

She reached up her arms toward me and folded up her legs till her knees were near her shoulders. Her vagina was gaping wide and her labia and cunt hair were glistening with her sex juice. It was obvious that she was on the brink of orgasm. Getting my head down between her thighs I kissed her up her belly and over her breasts as I moved up between her spread legs to get on top of her. I savoured the moment when my cock head poked her vagina lips. She cried out with excitement as my hard cock entered her full depth with a single thrust. Her vagina was as tight, warm, and smooth round my cock as only a young girl's can be.

As I lay on her she wrapped her arms over my back and her legs round my bum. I thrust into her for ages. I showed her I knew how to hold back and give a woman what she wants. I was still pumping her when she climaxed. She cried out, her hips thrust up hard against me, her hands clawed my back and her heels beat against my bum as her body juddered under me in what from the noise she made was an explosive orgasm.

Rebecca relaxed under me whimpering, and I kept thrusting her tight, warm smooth vagina till my penis exploded in a long delicious cum. My involuntary orgasm thrust as my spurting cock filled her pushed her up the bed. I stayed on top of her with my still half erect penis in her and with her arms and legs wrapped over me as she lay under me panting, then I rolled off her.

"Oh my god, Father!" Rebecca gasped excitedly, clutching her hand over her pussy as she lay beside me enjoying her throbbing afterglow. I lay beside her with my penis flopped over my belly and semen trickling down my side. "How did you learn to fuck girls like that?"

I didn't answer her question.

We left it there for that day. She needed to get back to St. Agnes' or Sister Theresa might start asking questions.

So that's how it started between Rebecca and me. During the following weeks, after her shift at the supermarket finished or she got off early she came to my flat. We had sex in every position, me on top, her on top, me in from behind. Rebecca sucked me off, hand-jobbed me and let me cum squeezed between her soft young tits. I certainly showed her I knew what a woman wants.

More that Rebecca was a natural exhibitionist. She stripped, posed nude and in underwear and masturbated for me in the most penis-straining poses I could imagine for my lustful eyes and my exploring hands to enjoy her, and for my camera too. She was a spectacular addition to my porn collection. She liked to watch me masturbate. She would pose erotically for me while my one hand played with her naked body and my other I pumped my cock till I splashed her with my spurting semen.

Then one day, completely unexpectedly, Rebecca disappeared from St. Agnes'. Sister Theresa had no idea where she'd gone. But I knew where I'd find her.

"Striptease -- Live Acts" read the flickering neon sign over the doorway of the club. It was a place in the big city I'd frequented from time to time, and in the gloomy interior crowded with men with their eyes only on the performing girls no one recognised me or guessed I was a priest.

I was right. I watched a couple of striptease routines, then Rebecca strolled confidently onto the stage. She was in a schoolgirl outfit. Her tight white blouse was thin enough to show she wasn't wearing a bra. Her grey pleated wraparound miniskirt was so short her every movement showed the tops of sheer black stockings and bare thigh above. After a breast-bouncing stroll on black high heels round the stage she squatted wide legged and bent over lifting what little there was of her skirt to show all the boys her white cotton school regulation knickers.

To hoots and cheers from the audience she slowly undressed. Her skirt fell first, followed by her blouse, then her knickers, leaving her just in her stockings and high heels. As she danced she posed as erotically as she'd done for my camera, swinging her breasts, wiggling her bottom, spreading her legs and thrusting her pussy.

When she was nude but for stockings and high heels she posed in sex positions. She lay on her back with her legs spread and folded up like she'd first done for me, rocking gently as if a man was on her, thrusting his cock. She knelt like she'd knelt astride me, her breasts bouncing as she bobbed up and down like when she'd ridden my hard up shaft. She got on all fours with her breasts pendulous and her legs wide like when I'd had her from behind. She showed us how she masturbated. She lay back with her legs wide methodically pleasuring her pussy with her fingers, just like she'd done for my camera. Finally, with a last wiggle of her bottom she walked off the stage.

As I watched her act from my perch on a bar stool, girls wearing almost nothing snuggled next to me, brushed their bra-slung breasts and bare or stocking clad legs against me, lightly fingered the bulge of my erection and asked me if I wanted a private lap dance. I politely declined. There was only one girl I wanted a lap dance from. I didn't have to wait long.

Rebecca came and perched on the bar stool next to mine. She was just in her schoolgirl blouse, miniskirt, stockings and high heels. She crossed her stockinged legs to show me she was still wearing her white knickers.

"What the hell are you doing here you lecherous bastard?" Rebecca began. I assumed her question was rhetorical. "I'm not going back to that hostel with that lesbian Mother Superior and all those bitches."

I took note of Sister Theresa's sexuality. She was not the kind of woman I would every dream of in my masturbation fantasies, let alone pay to watch her strip. Rebecca laughed.

"You're a disgrace! I should report you to the Bishop."

"He's a bigger pervert than me," I replied with a look that told her I wasn't joking. She grinned.

Rebecca said she was sharing a flat with one of the other the girls who stripped at the club. She told me how much she was earning as a stripper. She made more in a night than I earned in a week. I had no answer to that.

"Do you want a private lap dance?" Rebecca asked, brushing her stocking-clad leg against mine. With a grin she added, "On the house."

A back corridor took us to one of the private booths. It had full height mirrors on each of its walls except the side closed by a curtain door, and there was a little mushroom-shaped stool in the middle for me to sit on. A notice announced that touching the girls was prohibited.

"That's only for girls who don't want to be touched," Rebecca said with a laugh. "Ohh! ... I get so randy stripping! I just want a man's hands all over me."

And that was exactly what Rebecca got. In the confines of the booth Rebecca gyrated around me brushing her body against me for my hands to enjoy. She bent over wide legged with her panty-clad bottom toward me for my fingers to stroke the thin cotton gusset between her legs the way I'd learned she liked, before I pulled her knickers down. She stepped her high heeled foot up onto the stool between my spread legs and onto my shoulder for me to peel off her stockings and enjoy her legs, and lots more, letting me undress her like I'd undressed her so many times before.

Nude but for high heels, she pressed her soft warm breasts against my face for me to kiss and lick, and nuzzled her bottom and hairy pussy against my hand for me to excite her. The mirrors let my eyes enjoy her naked body from every angle. Rebecca paused.

"Do you want a wank?" she asked. As she spoke she formed her finger and thumb into a ring and bobbed her hand the exact angle and length of a man's erect penis in a gesture I'd known since my Catholic boys school days. I felt as if I had a steel bar between my spread legs.

A moment later my trousers and underwear were down round my ankles and my shirt was opened out of Rebecca's way. I was in a male thong that time, not women's panties. I sat on the stool with my legs spread wide, sitting so far forward my balls overhung the stool inviting Rebecca's hand to reach under me. My fully erect penis stuck up almost vertical, bending back on itself, feeling taut enough to snap.

Rebecca knew how a man likes to be touched. Her light fingers stroked my chest then slid down to pleasure my balls and steel hard shaft and ruffle my cock fur. Her fingers tickled my groins and inside thigh tops, and reached under me to stroke me between my balls and anus. In the mirror, looking between my spread legs I saw my erection-swollen cock head was glistening with pre cum.

After subjecting me to an exquisite agony of foreplay pleasure, Rebecca's hand wrapped round my pre-cum lubed penis shaft to wank me. I might be only seven inches erect, but my girth was big enough that Rebecca could hardly close her hand round it. She began the delicious full length tugging and stroking, from her hand brushing my pubic hair to her hand almost sliding up off my cock head, and squeezing just right. As Rebecca pleasured me I ran my hands over her naked bottom, pussy, thighs and breasts.

She knew how to make a man wait. I guess my penis suddenly stiffening in her hand, my grunts, me thrusting my hips forward, and the way I clutched her bottom to pull her toward me so her breasts squeezed against my face told her my cum was rising. She took me through with just the ring of her thumb and forefinger stroking across the base ridge of my cock head. In an exquisite burst of sexual pleasure my spurt of semen fountained straight up from between my spread legs. After I'd cum I sat there panting with Rebecca gently caressing my balls. My still half erect penis swung between my legs dripping semen onto the floor to join the puddle Rebecca's hand had just sent there.

12