Sex at the Beach

Story Info
Me and My Friend go to Daytona Beach and fuck strangers!!!
971 words
4.03
15.5k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
107 Followers

My name is Joyce and my Best friend Lore and I went to Daytona Beach for a week long getaway from our Husbands, After a day there we decided to go out to a club that night and have a few drinks.

While we were there several guys ask us to dance and bought us drinks and they were really Hot young guys, Me and Lore are in our mid fifties and these guys looked to be in their thirties.

We had drank a lot when Lore told me she wanted to ask some of the guys to come back to our place and I ask her what did she have in mind and she told me that she wanted to Fuck these young guys and she ask me didn't I want to get fucked also and I said Yes!!

So Me and Lore talked to a couple guys and asked them did they want to continue the party back at our motel room and they said hell yea... But they were there with two other friends and didn't want to leave them out since they had rode there together.

Before I knew it Lore said the more the better so these four guys and me and Lore went back to our motel room and when we arrived the guys had picked up more beer and liquor for us.

We drank more and ended up playing strip poker as the night went on and after a hour or so playing Lore was down to her panties and I had panties and bra left on and John had nothing on and Mark, Leon, Seth had their underwear left on.

The site of Johns hard Cock had my Pussy getting wet and I know Lore was enjoying looking at it also with her nipples hard as rocks, Lore lost the next hand and off came her panties with all the guys cheering as she sat back down between Mark and Leon and by the way Leon is a Very muscular Black guy, After the cards were dealt again it wasn't long before Mark had his hand massaging Lore's Pussy as Leon played with her Nipples and she was really enjoying it to the point that she had her hand around Mark's Dick Stroking it.

A few more hands later and I was completely Naked and the guys were naked so we all decided to play differently so if you lost you had to do a sex act on who ever the winner told you to.

Well guess who lost first... Lore, And Seth won so he told her to eat my pussy and the guys cheered her on needless to say I was shocked but Lore got down in front of me spread my legs and started licking and sucking on my pussy until I had a huge Orgasm.

After two more hands I lost and John told me eat Lore's pussy and I had never touched another woman much less lick a pussy but i went down on Lore kissing, Licking and Sucking her clit till she Grabbed my hair and screamed out with an Orgasm and at that moment I felt a Hard cock rubbing my pussy as it slid inside me, I kept licking Lore's pussy as this hard cock fucked me.

I looked up and saw Lore with Leon and Marks Cocks taking turns in her mouth and a moment later Mark grunted and shot is cum over Lore's face then Leon came all over Lore's face, Then i was told to lick their cum off of her face so I did what I was told and started licking cum off of Lore and I was still getting fucked from behind as Seth shot his cum inside of my pussy.

We all wiped up and John started fucking Lore in her pussy as Seth Fucked Lore's mouth and Leon came over to me and placed his big dark cock at my mouth and I had never had a black guy before but I didn't even hesitate and I opened my mouth as Leon slid his big cock inside till he gaged me a little, Mark grabbed my ass cheeks as he guided his cock inside my wet pussy.

It was feeling so good being fucked from both ends as Leon held my hair and fucked my mouth hard and fast till his cock veins swelled in my mouth then he shot a large load of cum until it filled my mouth and ran down my chin dripping off, Then Mark moaned as I could fill his warm cum filling my pussy.

Then things just went wild as the guys had Me and Lore get in a 69 position and lick the guys cum out of each of our pussy's as they watched, Then the guys took turns fucking my pussy and Lore's as we continued to eat each other's cunt with the guy fucking my pussy alternating between Lore's mouth and my pussy and vice versa another guy fucking my mouth and Lore's pussy.

This went on all night with Me and Lore getting fucked, Sucking cocks till they came in our mouth and Me and Lore eating each other's pussy.

But the next two nights got more kinky with Me taking on all four guys with a hard dick in my pussy, One in my ass and me alternating sucking the other two hard cocks, Then Lore would take them on with her getting fucked in all her holes.

We had a Really Great Time on this Girls week getaway but I Don't think we should tell our Husbands How Great a Time...

But I do want to do it again, And yes... Me and Lore are still having our Fun kissing, Licking each other's pussy and tits!!

LUV2GIVEBJ
LUV2GIVEBJ
107 Followers