Sex by the Pool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
meathook
meathook
34 Followers

"Oh god, you are such an amazing woman Taylor, I can't believe we're doing this....It's so god damn good!" I said back to her as I actually felt like I was in a dream.

I then grabbed her ass cheeks and began bouncing her on my cock like a piston. Slamming up into her at the same time. It was no longer slow and steady fucking; it had turned into animal fucking passion!

Slam, slam, slam! It was crazy!

I couldn't hold out much longer and she realized this. "Do it brother, do it! Cum inside me, cum inside me! I'm going to cum too!"

So I began slamming harder with reckless abandon, squeezing her ass cheeks as hard as I could.

"Oh shit Taylor, here it comes! Here it comes! Oh baby, oh baby, oh baby!" I yelled, and in which she responded simultaneously, "Yes, yes, I'm cumming too! I'm cumming too!!!!!"

And then she collapsed on me again as we were both panting and gasping for breathes.

We then looked at each other and at the same time said "Wow", and then laughed at our thoughts becoming one.

After a little sweet caressing and little laughing, I suggested we jump in the pool and cool off.

So we hopped in and just sat on the steps holding each other. We began to talk about what was next to come in our lives with this life changing event. We both decided to just play it out and see what happens, but too surely keep it to ourselves.

As time went on we fell into a comfortable routine of having sex whenever we could. She barely slept in her room over the next couple of weeks as we grew amazingly close sexually and physically, but we decided that emotions that come from a relationship would just cause too many complications. So, in the end, at home we are fuck buddies, but in the outside world we are still just brother and sister. And things have turned out great!

meathook
meathook
34 Followers
12