Sex-Capades in Cuba Pt. 03

Story Info
Cute Noemi. Coconut brown hair and a fuzzy brown pussy.
1.7k words
4.5
1.7k
4
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/28/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That morning, I woke up to the sound of squirting tits.

Looking over, I saw Alicia spraying Mother's milk into my coffee. The pregnant maid giggled as she squeezed her dripping nipples. "Thank you, Alicia, you have the sweetest 'leche de tetas.'"

She giggled and leaned over, pushing a fat, milk-bursting nipple into my mouth. I sucked it as Rosie giggled. "Senor, you want your cock warmed...Sí?"

"Sure." I had no frikin' idea what she meant, but my cock was UP for it. Literally. I moved the blanket and waved my morning wood around like a fleshy bat. Leaving her tits out, Alicia crawled between my legs.

She went for my balls first, licking and sucking them while she stroked my shaft.

Then her puffy lips opened, taking my dick into her warm mouth. Yes, this was a cock warming. Alicia's cheeks pulled in as head bobbed up and down, sucking hard. Soon my dick throbbed in her mouth.

Alicia looked up just as my cock erupted, shooting jism into her mouth. The maid gagged and swallowed quickly as more cum leaked out of her lips. After the last swallow, Alicia lifted up. She looked so cute, with cum dripping from her chin as milk dripped from her nipples.

From her uniform, she pulled out a picture of a breast pump that cost 240 Cuban pesos (ten dollars). I handed her a wad of pesos.

The maid giggled and waved her finger my dick, saying something in rapid Spanish. She probably said, "Thank you for cumming in my mouth!"

Tucking in my cock I looked forward to a warm day of Hot Cuban Twat. I had the hotel call a taxi. Soon a three-wheeled taxi with a shell-shaped cover. A Coco-Taxi.

And the taxi driver was named Noemi. A very cute nineteen-year-old Cubana with curly, coconut-brown hair. "You want ride?"

"Yes. Sí. I want to ride you."

I hopped in back, but my gaze kept on the cute driver. I caught glimpses of her face as she giggled and zipped through the streets. Noemi wore a low-cut pink blouse showing off the tops of her coconut-size tits.

This nymph was lust at first sight. Wisps of Noemi's long hair would trail behind her, glowing brownish-red in the tropical sun.

The little pixie turned around. "Where to Señor?

"To a restaurant."

She drove to a small café. I ordered two tortas and beer. When the food arrived, I noticed Noemi staring at the sandwich.

"Don't be shy. Go ahead and eat." Noemi ate with a vengeance. After finishing the sandwich, I watch the pretty Cubana wipe her puffy red lips...imagining those puffy lips wrapped around my prick.

My hand reached down rubbing under her skirt. The girl looked around nervously and leaned over the table to whisper, "Not here."

"Well, I have a town to discover. Will you show it to me?"

"Yes. But first..." Noemi stared at her feet. "People here take a siesta after lunch."

"Then take me somewhere for our siesta." We both knew siesta meant sex.

We putt-putted along the Malecón. Noemi turned off on a dirt road, to a tiny hut. Stepping Inside I felt thrilled as her warm body pressed against mine.

We kissed. My fingers unbuttoned her pink blouse and pushed down her skirt. Her clothes fell to the floor, pooling around her feet. Noemi kicked them to the side and stood before me wearing only her bra and panties.

"Sorry about my ugly panties. Sir, I wish I had sexy panties like American girls."

"Honey, the best panties are No Panties."

"Sir, finish undressing me." My fingers unclasp her bra, letting her brown titties jiggle out. Leaning closer, I slid down her panties and had a close-up view of her pussy. A pink slit framed by soft brown pubes.

I was surprised that her pussy wasn't shaved. Every other Cubana that I 'met' had a bald pussy. But I couldn't resist kissing her curly pubes. She pulled my head up.

"You like my little coño?"

"Your pussy? Yes, very much."

"Now sir, you get naked." Squatting down she took off my shoes and socks. We snuggled on her small bed.

I opened my lips and sucked the nipple inside, nibbling it as she moaned. "Are you going to fuck me now?"

"No Noemi, you're going to fuck ME!" I lay back as My dick stuck up proudly. She looked at it and smiled. Lifting her leg Noemi slowly sat on my boner. The girl bit her lip as my dick stretched her pussy, filling it with cock-meat.

Noemi rotated her hips around, screwing her teen twat onto my shaft. Grabbing her hips, I pushed up into her cunt.

Her tits swung around with the hard nipples hitting my face. I sucked on her pointy tits, pulling her aroused nipples with my teeth.

Noemi moaned and rocked, riding my fuck pole. Her pussy gripped my cock as she rode me. Pushing her feet up, I bent the flexible Latina in half. Her body shook as I plunged inside, pushing my cock to the bottom of her pussy.

Noemi squealed something in Spanish every time my prick hit bottom. My cock pushed up, hammering her twat harder. I felt her tighten her cunt muscles around me.

Noemi got into a fuck rhythm, humping up a down, impaling herself on my pole. Her jiggling tits swayed with each plunge. I lifted my head until our lips met. Her little tongue sparred with mine.

Soon my dick throbbed. I slammed all the way in and spewed. I looked into her brown eyes as I shot my jism into her. Noemi trembled as I filled her cunt.

She lay on me panting. I let Noemi's legs down and pulled my prick from her clutching hole. I felt proud as gobs of cum leaked down her red and swollen pussy.

After the last spurt Noemi collapsed on my chest and we kissed. "Honey, do you want to go back to my hotel?"

"I want to but no. I have to be at my job early."

"Then I'll take you out to dinner. Dinner then doggie-style sex."

She frowned. "No Sir! I no have sex with dogs!"

"Ha. That's not what I meant. Noemi get dressed, and I'll take you to a fancy restaurant."

"I'm not fancy girl. I'm taxi girl." She kissed my ear. "Mariscos on the playa. For me is mucho better."

"Sure, I love eating seafood on the beach. Now girl, put some clothes on before I fuck your brains out!" Noemi yelled at me in Spanish, ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Maybe she took 'fuck your brains out' literally.

***

Noemi drove her cab. We put-putted to the beach. Noemi led me to a seafood stand, a Marisquería. We ate fresh oysters, drank piña coladas from coconut cups, and sat in the sand as we watched the blazing red sun disappear into the cool blue ocean.

She was right. This was frikin' better than any fancy restaurant.

After eating Noemi ran naked into the ocean. Watching her wiggling butt gave me a boner. I had to fuck that sweet brown ass. After swimming for a while we swam to a shallow area.

I pushed Noemi to her hands and knees in the surf. Only her head was above the water. My boner rubbed her butt crack.

"Do you want my culo?"

"Hell yes. Sí!"

"Fuck me how you want."

The girl was begging for it. I got behind her, pressed the tip of my manhood to her back door, and pushed in. I slowly screwed my stiff prick into her butthole. Her asshole was nice and tight.

Gripping her tits I tweaked her diamond hard nipples.

Then I pumped deeper into her anal tunnel. My cock fucked faster. As I picked up speed, so did the splashing waves. Noemi groaned but took her assfucking like a good Cubana.

"Oh sir, your cock feels so big in my culo."

I slapped her ass cheeks underwater and slammed forward, ramming her like a bull as I fucked her Cubana ass, I fingered her twat. The surf crashed higher, covering our bodies,

My balls slapped her pussy, and my prick pummeled faster. Noemi bucked up in the waves, tossing her wet hair around.

With a final shove, I plunged my stiff prick all the way up her convulsing asshole, filling it with hot sticky cum. I saw strings of white cum floating in the water.

Noemi almost collapsed, but I pulled her up, and our tongues twisted together in a kiss. I carried my naked Latina back to the beach for some pussy licking.

"You deserve a twat treat." We lay in the moonlight. My lips kissed Noemi's neck, between her tits and down her belly.

"Sir, where are you going down there?"

"Your sweet coño." My lips kissed down her furry mound. Looking up I kissed along her pussy lips. Noemi moaned as her eyelids closed. That was the signal

My face smashed into her pussy, licking faster, encouraged by her whimpers. Noemi's fingers grabbed my hair as my tongue dug into her slit. I lapped away at her squirming twat.

"Aah...es muy...bueno..." Noemi yanked my face into her pussy until it was hard for me to breathe. I felt the silkiness of her brown thighs pressing my face, as my nose buried into curly blonde pubes.

My tongue moved up, tickling her clitty as I fingered her pink-hole. Noemi thrashed around in the sand when I sucked her pink pearl. I shoved in a second finger. Her strong thighs clamped my head, trapping my face against her pussy.

My tongue lapped up her cunt juices as her hips bounced up and down, my mouth still attached to her twat. She cried, "Ah...ahh...Sí!" With a final jolt Noemi sighed, and collapsed in the sand.

Her eyes opened. "Did you enjoy licking me?"

"Yes senorita, you taste sweet. Try it." I fingered her pussy, then pushed the finger into her lips.

She wrinkled her nose. "I have tasted myself before."

"Good. Every girl should know the taste of her twat."

"It's late sir. You fucked me good but I need to go home." Handing Noemi a wad of pesos she drove me back to my hotel. And right there in the parking lot, she gave me a good-night blowjob.

Heaven is a wet and willing... puffy-lipped... Cuban Angel.