Sex Club Stand In Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And, uh, yeah. I'm pretty sure that set off some kind of timer in my body. Because I hadn't felt a single stroke yet, but I knew, KNEW, that I was going to cum soon. I wasn't cumming just yet, but I was so flushed with heat, and lust, and orgasmic pleasure, that nothing could have stopped that tidal wave from crashing down.

I was nodding, and moaning, and trying to answer her, trying to say "yes." But I needn't have worried. Because she knew.

Mom's hand was suddenly stroking me. And not only that, but she was sliding her leg up and down mine again, but this time, she had purpose. Because as she pushed herself into my back, and slid her leg up my thigh, she moaned, and cooed. She began to half moan, half whisper in my ear. Phrases like, "Oh God baby they're fucking me again!" And, "Oh God I can feel his cock inside me. He's stretching out your Mother's cunt sweetie! They're fucking your Mommy!"

The whole time, she was moaning and whispering obscene little descriptions of what "my friends were doing to her," she was stroking my cock faster and faster. Until finally, after what seemed like a year's worth of build up, I was right on the brink. And then Mom, ever one to go for overkill, helped me over the finish line. She moaned out, "oh fuck boys! Oh FUCK! I think your all going to cum at the same time! Your friends are going to make me airtight baby! You are all going to cum at the same time! Cum for me sweetie. I want you all to..." and then her words were cut off, as, I can only imagine she shoved her free hand into her mouth. But all I knew in that moment, is that she was moaning, and writhing against me. Her hand was stroking my cock hard and strong as I built up to one of the greatest orgasms of my life. And then, on top of all of that. As she moaned, and writhed, and stroked. I could hear her making the most obscene sucking and slurping noises right behind me.

And... honestly, I don't know how we didn't get thrown out of the hotel that night. Because I fucking screamed.

I mean, I screamed. Full on. I came so hard I couldn't do anything but half yell, half roar, as my own Mother stroked me to orgasm across the hotel sheets.

It uh... it took a long time to come down from that.

Mom had kept up 'the act' throughout the entirety of my orgasm. And as I finally calmed down after several long minutes of screaming ecstasy, she gently stroked my back, and my hair. Finally, she just cuddled up against me from behind.

After several minutes, she leaned up, kissed my forehead, and went back to her sweet and loving Mom voice once more as she asked if I was okay.

And, not wanting any confusion, I clarified that I was Fucking Great. And Fucking Great was a whole hell of a lot better than okay.

We laughed a bit. Mom took my talking about how amazing my orgasm had been like some kind of filthy compliment, and, I could almost swear that she blushed. But... things actually found, once again, a weird, new kind of normal. She had me "clean up my mess," and "wash up" for "hygenes sake." I found my shorts again, and, we sort of found a sleepy place, said goodnight like it was a week ago and things were still normal; then, we went to sleep.

Honestly, I might have even been able to write the whole thing off as some kind of crazy exotic dream. Except of course, we were still in the hotel, and that meant that, before we went home, we were going to the sex club one more time. And now, more than ever, I had no idea what that might mean...

But now, even more than before maybe, I was looking forward to finding out!

12