Sex Club Stand In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then... Mom added slyly, "Well I think I'll slip off to my own bedroom now." and when she said it, she pointed to one of the side rooms that usually had 2 or 3 beds (or close enough) for people to use if they wanted to be a little more comfortable or out of the way. She turned to walk that way, but added, "I'm not sure how many of you strong, young men it takes to babysit my Son while he sleeps. But if any of you want to slip away, and keep a lonely Mommy company... I'll be in here...". Then she turned to me, and gave me a little wink. She was walking towards the room she'd gestured towards a moment before. Her unfinished sentence hanging in the air as she moved with a sensual gait towards the room, her top still worn around her waist, her large, gorgeous tits, still on display. And then, just before she disappeared from sight, she looked over her shoulder and finished with, "... on my hands and knees".

Then I watched my Mom slip into the room by herself. And a few moments later, 5 or 6 guys, and 1 couple slipped in after her.

A few after that, a rather lovely looking blonde with shoulder length hair, and a black and red corset, slipped to her knees in front of the chair I was still half-laying in. She smiled up at me, told me that she'd LOVED the show that I'd put on earlier. And asked if it was okay if "my auntie" kept me company for a bit before gently running her tongue up the length of my cock and telling me that she enjoyed licking "her sister" (my Mom), off of my dick.

I wasn't about to complain, or stop her. But it was... interesting timing.

Because a few moments later, I heard my Mom half-yell from the room that was, just, not very far away, and, still dark (though the door was open).

"Okay", her voice called out. "But we have to be quiet! My Son is still sleeping right down the hall after all. I mean, what do you want the poor boy to hear?!"

And then, from somewhere in the dark of that nearby room, my Mom moaned. Loudly! And people who'd been playing nearby paused, or move away to another area, to honor the effect she was going for...

So my "auntie" looked up at me and said, "Poor baby. I hope this isn't upsetting you? Don't worry. Auntie will make you feel better". And then the woman between my legs began to bob her head on my cock. And as she did, the sounds of a squeaking bed, slapping flesh, and loud moans started to come from the room that my Mother and 6 or 7 guys were in.

And... I almost choked the poor woman going down on me, when my Mom's naughty dialogue was interrupted. And her moaning changed... and I realized, with growing heat, that I was now hearing my Mother being "spitroasted" in the next room.

I looked down at the woman kneeling in front of me, and I could barely breath from the intensity of it all. For her part, she looked back up at me, and I saw realization hit her. She stopped sucking me then. Stood up, and, took me by the hand. Then, as I followed her in a daze, she led me to a chair that was directly outside of the room that my Mom was in, and sat me back down.

I was right beside the door, and though no light was coming out, sound was traveling just fine. There, she grabbed a little bottle that said "flavored lube". It was clear, with a strawberry on it. And as she started stroking me, she moved back down to her knees, and, all too pleased herself, she began to confirm what I was already thinking.

She was stroking me, and looking up at my face, which had to be pure red from blushing. Then, in a sympathetic tone, she said, "Oh, poor baby. You must of just realized huh?" I nodded, unable to do anything else. I was listening to her, but I was HEARING what was happening in the next room. Then, mercilessly, my "Aunt" continued in that same, sympathetic tone, even though she was clearly delighted by the whole affair.

"Yeah honey... those sounds you're hearing... That's your Mother... It's your Mother, your baby sitter, and, what? Like, 6 of your friends?" She shook her head then, and shrugged her shoulders. "Nothing we can do about it now. They've already started FUCKING her". And, she wasn't gentle with the word "fucking" either.

"Do you hear it?" She asked, and when I didn't answer fast enough, she stopped stroking me until I nodded, and even then, she waited until I verbally answered. Only starting again when I said, out loud, that hear my Mom.

"Do you know what it is that your hearing?", and she smiled wickedly, as, having caught onto her game, I nodded, and told her I did. And, god help me, I really did. I knew what I was hearing, and it was blowing my fucking mind.

I could hear sucking, and slurping. I could hear the muffled moans of an all too familiar voice, and I was picturing the way Mom's sweat had made her hair cling to her face after we'd finished on the chair, as I listened to the bed creaking, and flesh slapping. I heard strange men groaning and talking about how good it felt... and how hot she looked, and how hot her tits looked with her bent over and getting fucked from both ends.

I heard one of them say that he just realized that she was still wearing her boots, and her skirt, and how hot he thought that was. Then one voice asked someone to move, because they thought they could "wiggle under" and tit-fuck her while his buddy took her from behind. There was a slurping sound then, and something fell free from my Mom's mouth as I heard her, so much more clearly now that I was right outside the room; as she panted. Then, in a sensual tone she teased, "Oh my. But you boys certainly are naughty."

And then, she was saying, "how's that feel", and then, and then, and then, and then...

My Aunt smiled up at me as she watched it all play out on my face. Eventually she said, "and they're just getting started too." She smiled a wicked, and pleased little smile. She was literally getting off on teasing me, that much was clear. But she kept up the game, playing my sympathetic Aunt as she warned that we would probably be waiting a while before my Mom could come out and "give me a ride home".

"Of course," she added. "It's not like there is a shower in there. So your Mom might not come out looking quite like she did when she went in there." That... shocked me a little. It was a thought that hadn't occurred to me yet, and my "aunt", LOVED that.

As if on queue, from the next room, some guy said, "Oh Fuck I'm cumming!", and my Mom just kept moaning and sucking and slurping. A few minutes later, someone said, "Dude, Move! Make some room already!".

And as I realized what that meant, my Aunt, the narrator spelled it out for me. "Ohhhh" she half moaned. "I think that was one that was using her tits..." Then after a pause, "I guess that means he just came all over your Mother's tits, huh?"

"And you know what?", she asked with faked sympathy. "He's not going to be the last, is he?" And, once again, she made me answer in order to get her to keep stroking. Then, out of nowhere, she asked me if I could get hard again if she made me cum, and, frankly, I didn't feel like I was ever going to get soft again, so I assured her that I absolutely fucking would.

That seemed to decide something for her, and she told me that, that was good, because she was about to make me cum, and she wanted to ride me after.

Then she started commenting on what we we hearing. Asking me what I thought was happening. What I thought that sound was, or what this sound was. She asked me how many guys I thought were inside my Mother's sexy body right in that moment, and then she paused and asked me how many cocks I thought they'd manage to fit in her at the same time, before it was all over. And the whole time she teased me, and we listed to the sexual depravity happening not 10 feet away, she steadily increased the pace of her stroking.

I was pretty sure that she wasn't nearly as skilled as my Mom was. But she was pretty damn good.

Then she took me over the edge. She asked me if I knew what it was called, what was happening in the next room. And when I nodded, she told me that it was a gangbang. And she just kept hitting that word as she increased her pace in a steadily quickening frenzy. "That's right baby. They're in there GANGBANGING your Mommy! A dozen of your friends are gangbanging your Mom right now. Right now! That's what your listening to! Does it sound good baby? Do you like the way your Mommy sounds when all your little friends are gangbanging her at a sex club?! Huh? How do you think she's going to look when they get done with her, huh? When all your buddies have gotten sucked off by your Mom? When they've fucked her, and titfucked her, and made her airtight, and blown their loads all over her face and tits? Huh? How's Mommy going to look when she comes out here, and gets down on her knees. And says, 'oh baby, your friends gangbanged me!', as I jerk you off right onto your Mom's face!"

And that... was when I started screaming, and cumming, as I listened to my Mom get groupfucked in the next room, with the door open. And as I was screaming that I was cumming, others were too.

And that... Was just how it all started. After all, Dad wasn't going to be home for another week.