Sex Club Threesome - Pt. 03

Story Info
He and I continue hanging out.
5k words
4.6
6.2k
11

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/31/2023
Created 01/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jared and I got in the elevator and stood in silence for a moment or two. It wasn't exactly awkward, but I wasn't sure what to say. Around the second floor, Jared turned to me and asked, "Want to get something to eat?"

I was surprised. I figured once we left Erica, we'd also part ways. I checked the time on my phone and saw it was roughly 9:30am. "Yeah, I guess I could go for some brunch," I said. "Can we stop by my place first though, so I can change?"

"You don't want to go to brunch in that sexy little skirt?" He teased.

"No, I thought I'd slip into something more comfortable," I joked.

The elevator doors opened on the ground floor, and we walked through the lobby and out the front door.

"Alright, I'll get us an Uber. What's the address?" He asked.

"I can get it," I said.

"No, I got it," he insisted.

I told him my address and we waited for the car. I was nervous there would be more awkward silence, but he pulled me in for a hug and we just held each other while we waited. He was so tall that even in heels I felt small as he enveloped me in his arms. The car pulled up, so Jared kissed me quickly and opened the door for me. We held hands during the brief ride to my building.

Once inside my apartment, I went straight to my bedroom to change my clothes. He wandered through my living room, looking around, the way we'd done at Erica's place.

I took off my sex club outfit and stood naked in front of my dresser while I decided what to wear. I picked out a lacy black bralette -- the kind with lots of straps that are meant to be seen under a low-neck shirt. I slipped it on and picked out a pair of black lacy panties to match. As I was about to slip into them, I heard Jared from the doorway just say, "No."

I didn't realize he was watching me.

"Excuse me?" I asked, surprised and confused.

"No panties," he said. "I want you going commando."

I smirked and rolled my eyes at him.

"Fine," I replied. "As you wish." I walked over to my closet and picked out a pair of tight black jeans and I turned my back to him as I slipped them on over my bare ass.

"Good girl," he smiled.

I begrudgingly shook my head and laughed. I was surprised at myself for liking it.

I selected an oversized t-shirt, that sort of draped off my slender body, and had a dangerously low neckline, which showcased the strappy bra and effortless cleavage perfectly. I threw on a touch of mascara and a hint of red lipstick, grabbed some cute, heeled ankle boots, and said, "Alright, let's go."

"Where to?" He asked.

"There's a cute hipster bar down the street with a good brunch menu and some killer cocktails. We can walk."

"Sounds good to me." He replied, opening the door. "After you."

We held hands, which he initiated, as we walked the few short blocks to the pub.

We got a table right away, which was sort of surprising because the place seemed pretty busy. The waitress promptly came to take our order.

"Here's some menus. Drinks to start?" She asked. She was perky and almost annoyingly happy, but in a cute way.

"I'll have a Sex on the Beach and a black coffee," I said.

"Just a coffee for me," Jared told her. "With cream, please."

"Sure thing, I'll be right back," she smiled, eyeing Jared for a moment, making me think she was probably attracted to him. He was attractive. I suppressed a giggle, thinking about how hot he was, and how I was here with him.

"What?" He asked, catching my smile.

"Oh nothing," I answered. "I guess you wanted coffee after all, just not Erica's coffee," I teased.

"Hmm," he chuckled. "I like Erica, but I was ready to get out of there."

"Yeah, I caught that," I said. "But you wanted to keep hanging out with me?" I tried not to sound insecure but the thought that he was more into me than her was making my head spin. I figured it was just a quick and dirty hookup, nothing more. We'd met at a sex club, after all. I didn't think anyone was looking for anything more than a one-night stand. Maybe a recurring casual hook-up at most. Yet here I was having brunch with the guy. Most men I'd had one-night stands with didn't want to stay overnight, let alone take me out for breakfast the next morning.

"Maybe I like you a little bit," he said, shifting his weight in his seat. Was I making him squirm?

I nodded, thinking about what he'd said for a moment.

"I think you like me, too, a little bit." He raised an eyebrow as he spoke, and then I realized I was the one squirming. He sat still, just looking into my eyes.

"We don't know anything about each other," I protested meekly, not exactly denying his assertion.

Just then, the server arrived with our drinks, letting me off the hook for the moment. Jared broke our intense eye contact to look up at her and thank her with a kind smile. Damn, he was cute.

"Have you had a chance to look at the menus?" She asked, barely taking her eyes off him.

The answer was no, we hadn't even glanced at them. Jared picked his up and quickly spotted a bacon-sausage-egg combo that appealed to him and asked for his over-easy. I already knew I wanted the French toast with berries on the side.

"Great," she said, not even looking at me as I ordered. Still looking at him, she smiled and said, "I'll have that out as soon as it's ready," and left us.

Jared shifted in his seat again, picking up his coffee to take a sip. "Coffee and Sex on the Beach, eh?" He teased, raising his eyebrow and smiling at me.

Relieved at the levity, I laughed. "It's the perfect antidote to a night of too much fun!"

He laughed. "It was fun. But I think we're just getting started."

"Do you?" I asked, trying to maintain the teasing tone, but asking sincerely. Did he actually want to keep seeing me? Did I want to keep seeing him? I knew I was attracted to him and wanted to spend more time with him, but it was all happening so fast. It's not like we'd even been on a first date before we'd had mind-blowingly wild sex together. There had been absolutely minimal conversation to actually get to know one another.

He leaned forward, putting his gorgeous, tattooed forearms on the table. "I think we have a connection," he said in a softer voice, with an air of vulnerability. The tone had turned back to the serious conversation the waitress had interrupted.

I breathed in deeply as I took in his words.

He continued. "I felt it the minute you walked in the room last night. From the minute I saw you, I was drawn to you."

I found it hard to hold his gaze. My thoughts were racing. I took a gulp of my cocktail.

He persisted. "You felt it too. You saw me and you wanted me." Maybe he sensed I was struggling with the intensity of the moment. He shifted again, taking his arms off the table and relaxing back into his chair. He took a sip of coffee. "I could tell you wanted me to approach you from the moment you sat down."

"Why didn't you?" I asked, not sure how I should respond. Again, I couldn't argue with him or even try to deny it.

He sighed and shook his head. He seemed defeated. Had I said the wrong thing?

"I was about to," he started, "but Erica beat me to it. But then I saw you were still looking over at me, even though she was already..." He paused and looked around. Realizing we were in public, he censored himself and lowered his voice again. "She was talking to you..."

She was already sucking my tits, I thought to myself, finishing his sentence for him in my head.

"Maybe I hesitated but I did approach you," he defended himself.

"That's true, you did," I conceded. "And you're right, I wanted you the moment I saw you. I wasn't sure if I should approach you, but you're right, I wanted you to come to me."

He smiled ever so slightly with relief. He took a sip of his coffee, and I did the same, still holding his gaze.

"Why didn't you approach me?" He asked, with a taunting look in his eye.

"Ha," I laughed, thinking about how nervous I had been. "I was shy," I confessed.

"Shy?" He laughed. "Nothing about the last twelve hours makes me believe that you've ever been shy!"

I blushed at the thought of everything that had happened since we'd met. It was like an out-of-body experience. Was it really me, doing all those things? Fucking complete strangers in front of other people? Having a wild threesome with people I'd never met before that night? Fucking him on the balcony, knowing her neighbours were watching us? I covered my face in embarrassment and laughed at myself trying to convince this man I was shy.

"It was your first time at the club, wasn't it?" He asked, just now realizing it.

"Yes, it was," I said. "Hell of a maiden voyage, huh?" I chuckled at myself again.

"Hmm," he paused a moment. "How are you ever going to top that?" He chuckled too. We shared a good laugh together. The mood lightened a little.

"You don't think it's weird that we were naked when we met?" I asked, trying to keep my voice down a little so the people at the next table didn't overhear us.

"We weren't naked. You..." He looked around again and lowered his voice to match mine. "You had your tits out, but you still had bottoms on. And I was wearing a towel," he boasted, as if he'd so effectively proven me wrong.

I raised an eyebrow back at him and smirked. "Do you really think that towel was hiding anything?"

We laughed again. It was so easy with him. We were having a good time, and it felt so effortless.

"You're fun," he said. "How's the Sex?" He nodded at my cocktail and winked.

"Best I ever had," I teased, winking back.

Our server arrived again, carrying our breakfast. She offered refills on our coffee and left again.

I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I started eating. We both devoured our meals so quickly we hardly exchanged any words in the meantime. I'd lost count of how many orgasms I'd had since the last time I'd eaten. I was absolutely famished and the French toast just hit the spot.

When our plates were empty, Jared sat back and examined me. He seemed to be studying me, studying my face, as we sat in silence. I wondered what he was thinking. I waited for him to speak, dying to know what was on his mind. The tension between us was thick.

"You're beautiful," he said, matter-of-factly. I blushed. Of all the things I thought he might say in that moment, that had not been one of them. Should I repay the compliment? Would it seem forced and fake? Should I thank him? I never know what to do in those moments.

"You're not so bad yourself," I offered. Immediately it felt wrong. He hadn't been teasing. He was being sincere. His intensity made me uncomfortable. The laughing came easily but the seriousness tied me up in knots. "I'm so attracted to you," I admitted, trying to mirror his honesty and sincerity.

He smiled. "I want to get to know you."

I took a deep breath. I nodded.

"Is that ok?" He asked. "You seem hesitant or unsure about it."

"No, yes..." I stumbled over my words. "Yes, it's ok. No, I'm not unsure. I just... This is just really unexpected."

"For me, too," he replied. "Are you single?"

That caught me off guard. I thought about it for a second and realized that there probably are plenty of people who are in relationships but still frequent sex clubs and fuck strangers. But it struck me as absurd to think that I might be one of them; that despite everything we'd done last night -- and this morning -- that I might be married or in a relationship. Again, my mind was racing and I realized the longer I took to answer his question, the more suspicious it would seem. "Yes, of course, yes, I'm single. Are you?"

"Hey, you never know!" He laughed nervously, responding as though he'd read my mind or heard my racing thoughts. "Yeah, I'm single right now. Been single for a while actually," he shared.

"Do you visit the club often?" I asked, curiously.

"Ha," he laughed. "No, not often. I've been a few times over the years. Truthfully, I didn't think anything would happen last night. I thought I'd just go and enjoy the water, have a drink, maybe watch some people, and go home. I've had some fun nights there but nothing like last night. I was not expecting anything to happen."

I appreciated his candor. I chuckled, "You still haven't been home."

He laughed and took another swig of coffee. "True, true. You know what I'm thinking about right now?" He asked.

"Hmm," I said, eyeing him, pretending to try to read his mind. "That you wish you'd also ordered a sexy cocktail?"

Another laugh. "Nope. I'm thinking about how you don't have any panties on under those jeans," he smirked and he winked at me.

I held his gaze, stifled a smile, and shook my head at his naughtiness. I lowered my head and my voice and egged him on. "Is that getting you hard?"

He looked around to make sure no one was watching him. He leaned in again, caught my gaze and reached down to adjust himself in his pants. "Maybe a little," he taunted. "You know what gets me hard though? Watching you with Erica. Do you actually like women or was that just for show?"

I sipped my cocktail, letting the tension build as he awaited my response. "I like women," I began. "I love the sensuality of a woman's body. I like the softness of a woman's kiss, and the tenderness of her skin on my skin. There's something so sexy to me about bringing a woman to climax with my fingers or my tongue. Knowing that we can do that to each other. I love the intimacy of it." I sat back and took another drink.

This time, he took a deep breath. He looked stunned, lost in the imagery.

"How's your hard-on now?" I taunted.

He snapped out of his daze and adjusted himself again. He looked a little sheepish as he tried to suppress the growing erection in his jeans.

"Plus, I love tits," I admitted.

We shared another laugh as the sexual tension subsided again.

"So if I hadn't approached you, you would have just fucked Erica?" He inquired.

I shrugged. I hadn't really thought about it. "Uh, yeah, I guess. I don't know. She's pretty hot, but I don't know if I would have stayed or maybe moved to another room. I'm not sure."

"So, you didn't really like her that much?"

"I mean, don't get me wrong. She's hot. And it turns out, she's amazing in bed..." I decided to turn the question on him. "If I hadn't been there, would you have fucked Erica?"

He paused. I guess he hadn't really thought about it either. "I don't think so, no. I had seen her earlier, before you came in, and thought, 'yeah, she's alright,' but not really my type. But like you said, she was great, and it was really fun. But I doubt I would have engaged with her if she hadn't already been coming on to you."

"It was pretty obvious you were more into me than her," I said, trying not to gloat.

"Well, I approached you, not her," he countered. "So, you like men better than women?"

"I didn't say that." I took a sip of my drink to buy myself some time to think about how to answer him. "I think it depends on the individual people, right? I mean, I have dated more men than women, but in some instances, I'm much more attracted to a woman than a man."

"But you liked me better than her, right?" Now he was gloating and trying to get me to boost his ego.

"Ha," I laughed. "When it comes down to it, given the choice, I probably would have approached you and not her. Yeah."

That seemed to satisfy him. He smiled and sat back in his chair, examining me again.

The server returned to take our empty plates. "Can I get you two anything else?" She asked, facing Jared, as though I wasn't even there.

He looked at me and I shrugged. "Just the check, I guess," he responded.

"Sure thing," she smiled, and walked away.

"Our waitress has a crush on you," I told him.

"Well too bad for her," he chuckled. "I have a crush on you."

She returned with the check and before I could offer to split it, Jared pulled his wallet out of his pocket and said, "I got this, babe," and winked at me again. It was a smooth way of showing the waitress he was mine. I smiled and sat back in my chair, watching him and wondering how we'd gotten here.

When the waitress said her goodbyes and left us, I asked him, "So, what's up for the rest of your day?" I wanted to let him know I didn't expect him to spend the rest of it with me. I wanted to give him an out so he could leave.

"Well, I was thinking, I never really got to see much of your bedroom, you know? I thought maybe I could hang out there, spend some time doing, I don't know, whatever."

I smirked and shook my head at him. "You don't have anything better to do? You don't want to go home?"

"Why would I want to go home when I could hang out with you?"

"You do have a home to go to, though, right?" I joked.

"Yes," he laughed. "But you're not there."

Smooth, so smooth, I thought. As I started to stand up out of my chair, I glanced down at his crotch and asked, "Are you going to be able to walk back with that erection?"

"Very funny," he retorted, adjusting himself again. He stood up and held his hand out in front of him. "After you." His jeans did a poor job of concealing his bulge.

We walked back to my apartment and as soon as we got inside, he unzipped his jeans to free his hard cock from its prison. He grabbed me and pulled me into himself and kissed me passionately.

"Do you always get so hard this easily?" I asked, breathlessly, between kisses.

"You turn me on," he growled, hands frantically groping all over my body.

I pulled his shirt off over his head and began kissing his neck, sucking his earlobe, and running my hands all over his muscular chest.

"I wasn't lying when I said I wanted you as soon as I saw you," he confessed, moaning as I nibbled at his neck. "You're so fucking sexy, and I wanted to lick every inch of your body."

We were still in the entry way in my apartment, slowly walking toward my bedroom. I was taking small steps backwards as we groped each other and shared urgently passionate kisses.

"I knew I wanted to fuck you every way I know how," he continued. He was turning me on with his dirty confessions. I wanted him so badly. I pulled at his jeans to lower them over his firm, round ass. He pulled my shirt off over my head with one swift motion, still walking toward my bed, not missing a step. He unbuttoned my jeans, forced the zipper down, and stuck his hand between my legs. He moaned as he felt how wet I was for him. "Oh my god, baby, your pussy is so fucking wet. I love that you didn't wear any underwear. The thought of your wet pussy in your jeans has been driving me crazy this whole time." He stuck a finger inside me. We kept walking, in step with each other, moving slowly toward my bed.

Our kiss was so intense it was like we were trying to fuck each other with our tongues. Finally, I backed up into the foot of my bed. When he realized we'd reached our destination, he shoved me down onto the bed and tugged on my jeans and threw them aside. He pulled his own pants down, his boxers too, and got on his knees on the floor. He glided his hands up and down my thighs, savouring the feel of my soft skin, before he dove in. He began sucking on my clit, applying so much pressure to my mound, and humming so I could feel the vibrations of his mouth. I pressed his head into myself, moaning and squirming at the intensity of it all. Just when I thought I couldn't take any more, he shoved two fingers inside me. He curled them upwards so they touched my G-spot and he began stroking it. "Oh my god," I screamed, "You're going to fucking kill me!"

I felt the vibrations as Jared laughed, still sucking hard on my most sensitive spot. I began griding my pelvis upwards into him, still pushing his face onto me. I'm not sure how he managed to breathe. I looked down at him and saw that he was looking up at me, watching me writhe and gasp in pleasure. "Ohhh," I moaned. "Yes, just like that, baby, don't stop. Just like that, make me cum, make me cum, baby."

12