Sex Culture in the 23rd Century Ch. 01

Story Info
What will government mandated sex be like in the future?
7k words
4.57
4.4k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Culture in the 23rd Century

By Gary L.M. Martin

First Prologue: The Inevitable Decline

and Fall of Fredrik Diem

"Fredrik..."

Madeline's voice was music to his ears. But then, that's how he had been conditioned. The mere sound of her voice, the mere gaze of those dark, commanding eyes, was enough to get him hard. Fredrik didn't have to look down to know what was starting to develop in his pants.

She turned her head and smiled at him, and saw she was having the desired effect. As he stared at her naked back he was massaging, he tried very hard not to notice the swelling of her naked breasts, which were crunched between her and the padded bench beneath her like a very tasty sandwich.

"You seemed lost for a moment," she said.

Lost. That was the perfect word for it. Fredrik wasn't yet lost, but he was fighting it with all his might.

Fredrik and Laura had come to The United States of the Americas, the late 23rd century successor to the good old US of A, in search of a better life and greater excitement compared to their backwards existence on New Caledonia. What they found was a society extremely advanced in every way, technologically, socially, politically, and culturally. But that advancement came with a price. Citizens gave up their freedoms to build greater Community, and the Community made all the decisions for them--what they wore, what they ate, what they worked at... and even who they loved.

At first Fredrik and Laura hadn't noticed it, but bit by bit, they started to lose their love for each other. Night after night of relentless SleepTalk sessions, which assailed their defenseless unconscious minds, smoothing them until they shone like pebbles, saw to that. Gradually Fredrik found that Madeline, a 42 year old expert seductress with large, pouting breasts, began to fill the place in his heart once filled by Laura, his 19 year old fiancé, who had the most exciting body Fredrik could imagine. Until he met Madeline. Until he met SleepTalk.

In the meantime, Laura was being slowly reprogrammed as well. He suspected that she was being conditioned to be sexually attracted to Mary Elizabeth Coca Cola, the powerfully sensual artist who had taken Laura under her wing. Fredrik had only met her once, but only one look at her sparkling green eyes were needed to reveal that Mary Elizabeth enjoyed pursuing and devouring women. Fredrik had no proof of that, as of yet, but he saw the way Mary Elizabeth looked at Laura, the way she put her arm around Laura at parties, and more disturbingly, the way Laura looked at her.

But Fredrik had his own problems. He was trying hard, so desperately hard, not to cross the line.

He talked to Madeline, frequently. That was acceptable. She was his boss. She flirted with him shamelessly. That was acceptable, too. They had long lunches together. They were friends, he told himself, and so that was permissible too.

She sometimes touched his arm as they talked. That was... all right. Then, when he was tense, she started rubbing his shoulders. That crossed the line a little bit, but not too much. After all, she was doing it to him, not the other way around.

She started talking about her Connections, and what it took for a man to please her. As a boss, that was unacceptable. As a close friend, as a good friend... well, he could kind of justify that, even though it was really obvious she was talking about sex as a way of seducing him. The way she described how she liked her breasts to be touched. The way she used her hand to show him the swirling pattern she liked in the other place she also liked to be touched. The way she described how she relished getting down on her knees and doing special things to enable men to... serve her a second or even a third time.

All right, he had to admit, that kind of talk was completely over the line, and Laura would never understand it. But it was entirely one way. Madeline was doing it, not him. Or was it only one way? The way his body reacted to her voice, to her smile, to her lips, maybe it wasn't so one way. Would Laura be understanding if he told her how hard he got when Madeline merely looked at him?

No.

Would Laura understand that he was now giving her almost naked massages on a semi-regular basis?

Probably not.

And now they danced ever closer to the very edge of the solid ground of fidelity. After Fredrik had been convicted of aggravated sexism, and had faced the daunting sentence of voluntary castration, Madeline had saved him from that fate by arguing for a lesser punishment. At the time, he had been so grateful, and offered to do anything for her. It had only been later, much later, that he began to wonder if he had been manipulated from the start.

And now he sat here, squatting above Madeline, who was, except for panties, lying completely nude, face down on a padded bench. To pay off his debt, Madeline had asked him to give her four massages. Each massage had gotten progressively more arousing. Each one had taken him closer to crossing the line.

And this was the final massage. Fredrik knew that she would make her most provocative move tonight. What he didn't know was whether he would be able to resist. He suspected he wouldn't. He feared it, and also desired it above all else. He was torn in two. He feared betraying Laura, and desperately wanted it to happen. Two months of SleepTalk had made sure of that.

Madeline yawned and casually turned over, so that her back was no longer facing him. Now her perfect, teardrop shaped breasts were in perfect view, jiggling in a way that captured his complete and undivided attention and caused his insides to tremble. She smiled at him as she saw the effect she was having. No, that's not the main reason she was smiling; she didn't just see the effect she was having on him, she actually felt it, since his organ was pressed over her belly now while developments were occurring. It made him blush.

"What you are you thinking? You seem... distracted," she teased. Madeline always teased him, taunted him, mocked him, as she pleasurably pushed him ever closer to the edge.

"Noah, it's nothing," said Fredrik, massaging her left arm, now that her back was no longer available. He certainly wasn't going to massage those.

"I wouldn't call it nothing," said Madeline, and she gave the slightest of looks down, at the hard thing pressing against her, before looking back at him. Her smile only grew wider.

Fredrik blushed, and felt chills all over his body.

Madeline sat up, and looked into his eyes. She practically was hypnotizing him. He fell into those deep, dark orbs, and found he was trapped. Trapped by irresistible lust.

"What's the matter, Fredrik? Do you think I'm unattractive?" said Madeline, giving a mock pout.

Fredrik shuddered. It was too much. He couldn't hold it in. It came out of him in a sexual rage, like a volcano subject to unimaginable pressures for much too long a time, that had no other choice but to explode. He fairly shouted, "Attractive? Attractive? You're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen! I dream about you day and night! I want you like I've never wanted anyone before!"

He regretted it as soon as he said it. Or did he? But he couldn't keep it bottled up any longer.

"Do you want me even more than Laura?" those plush, red lips uttered. She licked them right as she said it. Her tongue was so red, so moist!

Fredrik couldn't speak the words.

"Even more than Laura?" she persisted.

Fredrik, still unable to speak, nodded, painfully, his head down.

Don't look at her eyes. Don't look at her eyes!

Something, some latent SleepTalk instruction, perhaps, made Fredrik look up at those eyes at that very moment. And then he knew he was lost.

Madeline's head turned, ever so slightly, and those luscious lips came closer, and closer, and Fredrik found himself opening his mouth ever so slightly to meet them.....

Second Prologue: The Perfect Society

America was fundamentally transformed.

Masterminds had laid the groundwork for years, steadily eroding the culture and norms that had founded the country, whittling away at the Constitution like kindling, bit by bit, until it bore little resemblance to its original form.

But things really got rolling after 2032, when Alyssa MakePeace was elected to the first of six successive terms as President. After she added an additional fourteen justices to the Supreme Court, the Court, by an overwhelming margin, decided that the current Constitution was staid and dated, and didn't serve the needs of an enlightened public. Instead, the Court announced the creation of Constitution 2.0, and over time Constitution 3.0, 4.0, and 5.0, and now up to Constitution 12.0, to keep up with the constantly evolving society. By the time Constitution 12.0 had been established, the founding document contained a whole new litany of rights: the rights not only to food, shelter, medical care, which every sane person agreed were entitlements belonging to every individual on the planet, but above and beyond that, even the rights to happiness and self-actualization. To accomplish these rights, the government was given "whatever reasonable powers are necessary" to accomplish them. After synthetic Weed, in all its forms--solid, liquid, and gaseous--was retroactively legalized, the grateful population reelected her in perpetuity.

Naturally, just as an omelet is not made without breaking eggs, some minor abridgements in the area of speech, association, due process, and self-defense had to be tinkered with. But an increasingly happy citizenry never even noticed the loss of these mostly theoretical and charmingly antiquated rights.

The next natural step was a union with all the Americas, and so created was the United States of the Americas, from the northern tip of Canada's Baffin Bay, to the southern tip of Chile's Cabo de Hornos, comprising one, big, happy populace. Naturally, an ever-larger government presence was needed to administer such a population, and ever more resources were required from the taxpayer to provide for the general welfare, but again, most people did not complain. For the government was giving so much in return. Injustice, racism, sexism, pollution, and all manner of societal ills, both real and imaginary, were finally made top priorities as the massive powers of government were brought to bear. Enormous progress was made. Still, no matter how large government became, no matter how intrusive, these societal problems were never wholly conquered, despite the parade of triumphant press releases announcing their imminent demise. But people were always assured that with just a little more devotion, and a little more government resources, that these lingering problems would be fully solved in the next administration.

With the remodeling of government also came the wholesale remodeling of the American cultural psychology. People came to rely on the Community to relieve them of the burden of making decisions. What they worked at, what they ate, where they lived, and even who they lived with was put entirely into the hands of trained sociologists who knew better than the populace themselves what was best for them. In time, everyone wore the same clothes, lived in the same small apartments, and ate at the same government run dining halls, and didn't have to worry about ever making a decision by themselves ever again. People gave up individuality, creativity, the pursuit of wealth, and instead enjoyed the building of group consciousness, and the pursuit of greater and greater virtue, as defined solely by the Community.

In short, it was a paradise.

********

Maoina Bin Laden was the first deputy Controller for the Northern California district. Hers had been a career marked by rapid promotions. She had demonstrated high quotients for leadership and indoctrination, and had worked her way up from an entry level position in the Office of Sociological Standards and Norms to become interim Director of Interdisciplinary Goals and Timetables in the Department of the Study of Causal Casual Relationships. From there she had jumped to the Controller track, quickly becoming the First Deputy Controller of OrgyFree (formerly San Francisco), and then Second Deputy Assistant Controller, and now Principal Deputy Assistant Controller, for all of the Northern California zone. Her rise was so rapid, that it was only expected before long that she would become one of the leading Western World Controllers.

Maoina Bin Laden also had an immaculate genetic pedigree. Genetic testing had determined that she was 44% Han Chinese (subgroup Henan L-4), 27% Arabic (House of Saud genetic markers), 14% Kenyan (7% Kikuyu, 7% Kalenjin), and the rest of her ancestry a polyglot of races, with European Caucasian DNA comprising less than 5%. In short, she was descended from remarkably virtuous genomes.

Maoina was known for being rigorously meticulous and efficient in thought and action, wholly forgivable attributes in a senior bureaucrat whose genetic and social background were beyond question. She was also well liked and had accumulated an astonishingly large number of virtue points, both on the Community and the global level. Currently, she was giving a guest history lecture to Controller candidate trainees in one of the main lecture rooms in the Tower of Wise Latinas in downtown OrgyFree.

"Society has progressed more in the past two hundred years than it has in the past two thousand," said Maoina. "Consider all that was achieved in the 20th century. Electrification. Splitting the atom. The Internet. These inventions, while substantial in and of themselves, were nothing compared to advancements in human sociology. By the mid 21st century, we had realized that while our material technology had advanced, womanandmankind had not advanced psychologically or even sociologically at the same rate. We were still the same stubborn, greedy barbarians that we were at the time of the illumination of the very first light bulb."

"Fortunately, our leaders were enlightened enough to take the counsel of a very forward-thinking group of psychologists and sociologists who started the nation on a group indoctrination program. With the help of an enthusiastic media and like-minded allies in the entertainment and educational sectors, what was achieved was no less than remarkable: the wholesale advancement of the human mind. Womanandmankind evolved psychologically (and sociologically) at a speed never thought possible."

"No longer did people aspire to accumulate wealth only for their narrow benefit. People were taught that the building of Community was of paramount importance, and working for the Community was much more vital than working for one's tiny ambition."

"In the past, the economy was simply haphazard and entirely unplanned. People used to select their professions and employment almost at random, and corporations could only guess at the products customers wanted and the prices they were willing to pay for them. It was a wonder that any goods or services were ever provided properly to anyone. When the Community took over, it was able to assign jobs and reorganize companies in a rational way. It was discovered that the best thinkers in the Community were far better able to assign the methods of production than some random individuals sitting quietly in boardroom offices. Even more than merely organizing production, the Community was also able to also assign the best choices for consumption, based on individuals' best tastes, determined purely scientifically by rigorous group psychographic analysis."

Maoina looked around to make sure they were all paying attention. They were. "All the decisions an individual used to make in life--what profession to pursue, where to live, who to mate with--used to be made through a hazy fog of what people used to call 'gut instincts' and 'intuition'. As we now know, most people, by their nature, only have the vaguest understanding of their true inclinations and potentials. By rigorous psychographic screenings, brilliant minds were able to create interpretations which proved, in numerous double blinded studies, that the Community, with a healthy database of user-generated psychographics, was far better able to make decisions for individuals than individuals were for themselves. People began to realize that Community could do a far better job choosing their life decisions, their jobs, and even their mates than they themselve could. They also realized that devoting themselves to improving their Community, instead of their own narrow enrichment, was a much more productive and rewarding way to spend their lives."

"You may note throughout this indoctrination I have not used the old-word of "government". That is because government, a societal construct of fairly limited means, needed to evolve into Community. The thinking was that a new method of organization was necessary, not merely to look after the economic well-being of the populace, but also the psychological, emotional, and virtuous well being for them as well. "Government" needed to be all-encompassing, touching every aspect of the individual's life. Previous modes of existence did not qualify "government" for such a role, and thus 'Community' was fashioned."

"As the Community made more and more choices for individuals, society became more and more stable, and the citizenry became more and more enlightened, until we have evolved into the present system we have today. Economies of administration were found to exist in larger and larger systems of communities, which is why the old United States of America, after collectively acquiring a certain degree of self-actualization, decided that merging with the rest of the states of the Americas was a natural state of bureaucratic evolution, just as Australia did with Africa in the year 2154 and Europe did with China and India in 2054 and 2062."

"And so today we have a system which works extraordinarily well. But conflict can never be bred entirely out of the system. Humanity, by its very nature, thrives with a certain amount of conflict. If we cannot eliminate conflict, however, we can manage it. We can redirect greedy, pent up passions against the real enemies, the fight against racism, the fight against sexism, the fight against inequality, and a recognition of the enormous burden of guilt we all bear for causing Temperature Change."

A hand went up, and a question was asked. "But if society has reached an ideal mode, how do we justify the continued existence of racism, sexism, and the other isms of the past?"

"A good question," said Maoina. "But, fundamentally, also an ignorant one based on a lack of understanding of the subtleties of your indoctrination. Community, the ideal we have built, is most nearly perfect. But individuals, even now, are not. Individuals are the weakest link. They, or shall I say we, on an individual level have imperfections and flaws, flaws which even a thousand more years of perfect genetic matching would not be able to wholly eliminate. It is the failure of the individual to conform to the high standards of Community which is the failure, not the Community itself. And so when we fight racism, and when we fight sexism, we are not fighting Community, but rather the troublesome flaws within individuals, on behalf of the Community, by the Community, and for the Community."

Another hand went up. "Are there no consequences to carefully matched genetic pairings? Is nothing ever lost when we normalize genetics to a narrow societal band?"

The others looked at the questioner as if he were mad. But surprisingly, Maoina nodded approvingly. "Quite so. We cannot deny that something can be lost when our Community genome is pushed to some subjective median, genetically speaking. Innovation, creativity, these things are all adversaries of the Community in large amounts, and yet they are still essential in small quantities in order for society to function. That is why we have launched a special pilot program, to recruit fresh genetic material into the genome of the Community...."