Sex Dance Lesson For Milf Jo

Story Info
Latina wife has dance massage sex lessons.
3.6k words
4.03
81.3k
6
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anton25
Anton25
132 Followers

SEX DANCE LESSON FOR MILF JO

Summary - Jo, Latina MILF begins her adventure of dance, tantric massage and passionate sex while her cuckold husband watches.

Codes - Lover, cuckolding, Latina MILF, dance, tantric massage, coercion, big cock, pink orchid

This is a copyrighted original work of fiction. All rights reserved. This work may not be copied or distributed without the exclusive written permission of this author.

My apologies for the quality of the photos, they are not as good as they should be. They are though realistic...

A big thank you to Deadpool for having the time to edit this story at the last minute.

The man's wife was nearing her orgasm by this stranger in this closed cafe in the park. She had not experienced sex like this: anal. It was wave upon wave of powerful feelings in her ass and her 'gata'. Her bottom was up in the air to be consumed... and used.

"Esso" said the stranger as he pulled on her left breast. She was bent over some cushions from the cafe and getting her anus abused. Her anal virginity was being taken as her husband took pictures, witnessing this landmark for them both.

She moaned, "Ahhhhh!"

'When will he stop pillaging her ass?'

The husband was mesmerized by this animal-like doggy position sex. His loving wife being taken like this by this man she had just met, was pure Literotica fiction! But, this was 100% real.

The stranger liked her anus, but had to stop soon. Otherwise, he might not get use of her ass again. He pulled out, much to the relief of the wife, before yet another orgasm...and there was the sound of air from her ass due to the vigorous pumping she was getting.

How did this happen? That is the story to be told.

Newly wedded wife Jo was fresh to cold Norway. As it was for all recently married couples, finances were tight. Jo chose not to go to the expensive Norwegian classes but preferred the Duolingo App on her phone. She liked a more relaxed route to acquiring Norwegian. Also, to save money, their honeymoon had to be postponed, so the couple would have a 'staycation' that year.

Jo was from Sao Paulo, Brazil, so moving to Norway was challenging to say the least. This beautiful tropical flower had to adapt to the cold climate and attitudes. On her side, being an extremely attractive MILF, she got the attention of the opposite sex easily. Both Norwegian men and foreign men found it easy to talk to Jo. Soon she became very popular in the social dancing circle of their town. Dancing because she was a beginner, was frustratingly difficult.

The man's wife and he went to a number of dancing courses, but most of these courses were like everything now, expensive. The couple's dance teacher, Jose, suggested he could help by giving them free dance lessons. And Jo, like any dedicated wife wanting to please her husband, agreed to have these dance lessons. Jose told the husband that he also massaged women in his free time and he could give Jo a massage afterwards.

Jose knew the couple were interested in massage. Especially tantric massage, which is a holistic massage of intimate sexual zones. This was how Jose described it to them. He said he could teach the husband too, and this would benefit the couple's sex life.

The couple were wide-eyed and innocent and believed Jose. Though the husband was not as innocent as he made out. His fantasies were quite surprising to Jo. This involved her having sex with a man, while her husband watched. This was something she had not known about in her culture. Jo heard about 'swinging' but not 'cuckolding'.

So this was her predicament. She could protest to her husband that she would never do such a thing. That was her first reaction. But their relationship was relatively new, and Jose had work contacts so she could possibly get a job through him. So it could be a win-win situation.

Jo told her husband at the outset that she is a Christian and loved the holy life. She sung in the choir like an angel. Lots of males in congregation praised her singing, the husband thought of other things while she was up there by the piano. Sundays were a work-free day in which one went to church and met both the family and friends from church. Her religious background meant that she could not go the 'cuckold' route. Somehow though she did.

Jo's son Leo didn't have work also, so he went to a kind of extra-curricular activities school four hours drive from home. It was a type of prep school and Leo lived there in a small Norwegian town. Now Leo was coming back home for the holidays. So Jo could not have the dance/massage lessons at their home. And of course, Jose's home was out of the question. Jose had an idea, he had the keys to a cafe situated on a hill-top. It was a quiet and discreet place to meet. So they decided to meet there. When the couple drove through the forest, both were excited about what lay before them.

Jo was already 'initiated' into the sinful ways of dance, massage and sex before. Her first experience was a nervous and surprising affair. Jose taught Jo to dance at a hotel room the husband paid for, one Saturday night. Also, Jose did a tantric massage on Jo, though the husband really wanted his wife Jo to have sex with another man with him watching. This was his fantasy.

For Jo though, having her husband suggest she dress as Jose's bride and telling her that Jose was her husband that night was a little daunting for her. And a little bit too far-fetched. Yet she went along with it.

Jo just wanted to learn to dance and to get a massage. The sex part she could do without, especially with someone she hardly knew. Jose though seemed a nice enough guy. He spoke Spanish, so that was not too unlike Portuguese. So language was not a barrier. Jose seemed the perfect gentleman too. He was full of compliments for her and understood her position of being new to Norway.

So the couple was going to meet Jose at this closed, deserted cafe on a Sunday evening. This was the only day they could do it. Jo had her reservations about doing it on her special day. But she reasoned with herself, that this was not strictly 'adultery'. Since her husband was there, she would not be cheating on him.

The building was built in 1895 ( the time of the Napoleonic wars). Owned by the local municipality, it was only open on Sunday afternoons between 1100 and 1600. It was used as an outpost originally. Now people took walks through the forest to admire the 360 degree view there.

The husband was quite surprised that Jo agreed for another session with Jose. He thought that she would refuse, but she didn't for some reason. Jo wanted to give it another go. For the husband, he found it extremely exciting. Especially since he took pictures and filmed it the last time. The truth about it was that the husband felt that Jo didn't enjoy it. At that point in time Jo's husband was much better than Jose. So if the husband left things there, then things would be as they were before.

The truth though is that it was a nervous affair. Jose was uneasy about being filmed. But the chance of a quick session with Jo was too good to pass up. In dancing circles, Jose was known as 'the octopus'. His hands were everywhere with his female dance partners. What he would do is, he would put his follower through a series of spins. This would disorient them and so being held was a welcome break. For Jose this was an opportune moment to hold their female forms close to him. Their breasts squeezed to his chest was the best part of the dance.

The couple parked by Jose's car outside the building. The only person who saw them was a dog owner passing by. Jo and her husband were impressed by the place. It looked like a castle. Something out of a fairytale. Here she would be the 'princess' of the castle.

The husband carried everything they would need: condoms (extra-large for Jose), baby oil, a blanket for the massage and a foldable garden chair. He brought the chair, of course, for the voyeur (himself) in this wicked seance.

So, climbing the winding stairs, Jose showed the couple all the floors of the 'castle', including the turret. Jo, of course wanted to take pics of the view which was breathtaking. The husband decided to save his phone's battery to take better sexier photos.

Going to the middle section of the 'castle', Jose cleared the tables and chairs to dance. He also put some cushions from the seats on the floor for the massage afterwards. The husband laid the blanket where his wife was going to get a massage, onto the cushions. Jo was dressed in a tight fitting purple number. She even had matching purple painted fingernails. Her dress showed off her slim figure nicely and Jose again complimented Jo on how beautiful she looked.

"Bella dama!"

Jo missed the compliments her husband used to give her in their 'dating phase'. It was sadly lacking. So Jose held an ace card in that department. Jo put on her high heels, as Jose found the music to play on his mobile phone.

The husband was fiddling with his portable speaker to make the music louder. Jose decided to teach Jo a dance called 'Kizomba' . It is a close dance which originated from Angola. So he moved Jo in all directions. Her body was pliant to his every move. Jose was happy with her efforts.

"Si, esso!"

The husband had sorted the music out and sat in his comfortable camping chair taking pictures and filming the couple. He hadn't learned such moves before and was impressed by Jose's dancing skills. Jo looked very elegant and sexy dancing with him. They looked like the perfect dancing couple.

He was surprised that Jose was not holding Jo close to him in a closed position. Maybe Jose would have plenty of time to do this later on...

Jo didn't even once look up to her husband as she danced with Jose, she was entirely focussed on her partner.

So the dancing lesson involved Jo working her way around Jose in her sexy high heels, which matched her dress. It was sexily hypnotic for the husband to see her attractive legs being directed in all directions under the mastery of Jose. His hand was clamped onto her back and her hands were on him reading his lead. Jo's husband got excited and filmed everything, not knowing when to stop. Everything was good to capture on film.

Jose was the one firmly in charge, not like their first time in the hotel. Jo didn't say anything but was just led by him. So she did not complain when Jose suggested he massage her.

The husband though was a little surprised that the lesson was not as long as when Jose had 'normal' lessons, which were forty-five minutes. They just danced for ten minutes! Two songs and it was enough for Jose.

Jose told Jo,"Lo mejor es que te quites el vestido y el sujetador para no mancharte de aceite." ( 'Best that you take off your dress and bra, so that you do not get oil on it.')

Jo was sweating from the dancing, so taking her dress off was welcomed by her. And she was used to going topless from sunbathing on the warm sands of the Brazilian beaches back home. Jose had also seen her topless, so doing it felt natural for her.

Jose though kept his clothes on. Jo's husband thought maybe it was just going to be a dance and a massage? The man did not know what lay ahead.

"Is it nice Jo?" asked the husband.

She didn't reply to him. Jo seemed to be in another world, enjoying the sensation of Jose's oiled hands on her naked back. He moved his hands in strong, yet gentle and firm movements from the base of her spine to her shoulders. His hands were spread wide for maximum effect. He was energetic and it looked like he was a baker kneading dough. Jo just closed her eyes, ignored her husband and moaned to Jose's satisfaction.

Jose seemed to take the moans as a sign of approval, so Jose's chubby fingers searched for Jo's tits hidden in the safety of the blanket. They slid to her side and since her arms were up by her head, she offered little resistance. Now Jose could grope to his heart's content as Jo just to continued to moan. He guessed her oven was ready for baking.

Jose decided to take off his clothes. First went his shoes.Then his t-shirt which he threw in the husband's direction. His pants and underwear soon followed and were left in a pile on the wooden floor. He was in a rush and Jose wanted to move quickly. He saw the naked form of Jo below him and his growing erection rose higher. Jose felt the blood rush to his thick tool, soon he thought he could slide his dough into Jo's hot oven.

"Giro de vuelta" (Turn around), he commanded the man's wife with quiet authority.

Jo did as he said, just like she did as they danced. Her body was his and to do whatever he pleased.

Jo gasped and then smiled at the sight of Jose's manhood, which was clearly bigger than her husband's.

"Eres más grande que mi pequeño marido" she told Jose knowing her husband would not understand. Translated she said "You are much bigger than my husband)

Jose replied to her, "Por supuesto!" (Of course).

Then added, "Verás que soy el mejor amante". (You will see that I am the better lover).

"Disfrutarás más esta vez, sin dolor solo placer.(You will have no pain this time, just pleasure)

The husband could not understand them, so he asked his wife.

"What did you both say?"

"He said it will be better this time."

"And what did you say before that?"

"I said he had big one."

Then Jo had an amusing idea. She told Jose that she would give his big cock a name: "Gigante!"

Jose smiled and blushed.

"Okay!"

The man thought Jose would massage her front at first. Instead Jose placed Gigante just at the entrance of Jo's gata, then he bent his head to lick her lovely tits.

Both Jo and her husband knew what would happen now. They could not object to Jose fucking her. Jose would fuck Jo, after the massage or even while it was happening!

Then Jose did what he wanted to do with all the women he dances with, take a lady's nipple and excite it. He first kissed and nibbled at Jo's areolas. She reacted by moaning. Then he started biting them lightly much to Jo's surprise.

"Arghhhhh!" was her reaction much to the enjoyment of the man's wife.

The husband looked on. He was just the horny spectator in front of the scene that was unfolding. His manħood was hard, but he didn't want to show Jose he was excited. Also he did not want to show the size of his miserably small tackle.

The last time at the hotel,Jose told Jo to touch herself to get her wet, then he tried to bring her to an orgasm by touching her G spot. The next day Jo told him he was too rough with her. Now with this second chance Jo was giving him, Jose didn't want to waste this opportunity.

With his cock still at the entrance of her pussy, he could feel more of her wetness as he licked her nipples and gently fondled her mounds. He thought soon she would be ready, but this time was going to be different.

Jose, the sex teacher, had a lesson in wild sex prepared for this newly married couple. He had his teaching aid ready by his side. Out of the ruck sack, Jose took out the thing Jo would use on her womanhood to make it ready, wet, and willing.

" Tengo esto para ti Jo. Úsalo en tu coño para darte placer." ( I have this for you Jo. Use it on your pussy to give you pleasure).

The thing was a huge purple vibrator, which looked like an old type of microphone. It had a huge ball-like head. On the shaft were buttons. Jose showed Jo how to operate it.

"Tiene lento, medio y rápido. Tu eliges." ( It has slow, medium and fast. You can choose).

Jose put it on slow. Jo heard the speed and said "I want this".

She then proceeded, to the delight of both Jose and her husband, to lightly buzz herself to a gentle orgasm.

Jo's husband thought it looked like a monster vibrator. He had once bought her a small bullet like vibrator. Mainly because it was practical to travel with. By the look of Jo's face, the man thought he should have bought a bigger one. That vibrator was definitely turning Jo on.

Jose knew this. He used exactly the same vibrator on his mistress and his wife (not too often with his wife.) Jo was his next target. Soon she would be ready for him. Jose then switched the monster to medium, which brought Jo to a powerful feeling of pleasure on her sex buds.

Her husband could just look on. He could not just sit in the chair anymore. He wanted to capture this moment from all angles. As he walked round and round he captured both 'teacher' and 'student'.

"Is that good Jo?"

Jo ignored him. The feelings this monster of a vibrator was giving her was amazing.

Jose could see she was ready for him. But he didn't want to enter without an invitation. He remembered at the hotel he fucked her while she was blindfolded.

No, Jose thought, she would be the one asking him to fuck her.

He then took the head of his tool away from the kiss of her gato's lips. Jo was surprised.

"What are you doing?"

"You want me?" asked Jose.

"Si!" she replied, "por supuesto!" (Of course).

Jose told her, "Di que quieres que te folle!" ( Say you want me to fuck you).

"I want you to fuck me. Fuck me! I want Gigante!"

Jose didn't have to think twice.

"Si, senorita".

Their sex teacher plunged Gigante into her wet gata with an explosive effect as Jo pleasured herself with the purple monster. She had orgasm after orgasm. Something she hadn't experienced before at this intensity. Both the situation, the place and the things gave her mind-blowing climaxes.

Jo then discarded the machine to concentrate on the sex.

Jose was watching Jo this time, her eyes closed as he ravished her with his power tool. Her pussy was massaging his cock to an orgasm. It was tight and hungry.

The husband could not believe the effect Jose was having on Jo. Never had their love-making been like this. Their marital sex was more ordinary, under the bedsheets, lights switched off kind of sex.

Jose knew it was time for him to blow his load. He withdrew his cock and moved to her lovely heaving tits. He placed his member 'Gigante' between Jo's mammaries. He didn't last long.

The sex teacher's orgasm accumulated into an almighty explosive crescendo of sound, " ARGGHHHHHH ...ARGHHHHH!" His body tensed up and Jo was at the receiving end of the outpouring of his white globules of cum which dripped down her chin. The lubrication was a thick cream-like consistency and it was everywhere, including down to her legs. Jo used the top of her fingers on Jose's cock to tease more of his cream out and massaged it on her neck like an expensive La Roche moisturizer.

Jose rose up from her body which he had pleasured, clearly exhausted from their seance.

"Gracias!"

Anton25
Anton25
132 Followers
12