Sex Demon Lover - Ch. 01

Story Info
All demons love sex.
4.5k words
4.4
11.1k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex Demon Lover - Ch. 01

The next time you are lying in bed and are awaken in the middle of the night by a cold breath on your cheek, a soft, wandering hand, or the pressure of an unseen male body pressing you down into the bed... don't be afraid.

A demon cannot force sexual intercourse on an unwilling woman.

**************************************

My name is Hannah Overstreet.

The old Victorian house out on San Augustine Road had been vacant for many years before it was purchased by my mother, Abigail Singletary Overstreet, before I was born. I had grown up in the house until I was about eighteen and moved away for college. My mother lived here in the house until her passing. The house was left to me in her will, but at the time, I had no desire or interest in assuming the responsibilities that would come with owning such a large property.

I had first started sensing the spirit, ghost, demon, whatever the fuck it was when I was in my early teens. I was thirteen when I realized I could feel a presence in the house, which I had always referred to as 'the man.' It was nothing concrete, just a sensation that someone or something was in the house, sometimes touching me, watching me at night.

The house had stood empty since my Mom's death.

*****

Soon after my Mom passed away, I began living with my Aunt Peggy (Mom's sister) and her family. I talked to Peggy about the prickly sensations and feelings of apprehension that increasingly seemed to envelop me whenever I thought about going back to the old house. At the mention of my experiencing strange things in the house, Peggy sat motionlessly and questioningly stared at me in silence for a very long time. Finally, almost whispering, she said, "Your Mom often spoke about a demon or something that would come to her at night."

My head snapped up, and I looked at her, thinking she would say more, but instead, she turned quickly and left the room, leaving me standing there with my mouth open.

Very late one night, perhaps a week or so later, Peggy was passing my partially open bedroom door and thought she heard me talking to someone. She knocked and, opening the door wider, entered my room and saw I was asleep.

I had been talking in my sleep. Shaking me, my eyes fluttered open, and I stared around the room, trying to orientate myself.

"Are you still seeing that ghost?" She asked

"Yes, I am," I answered hesitantly. "I think I had been dreaming about 'the man' just now. When I dream, I feel like I can't move, but I can see, hear, and feel everything. I don't think it wants to hurt me. It never speaks, but I can "hear" him telling me not to be afraid, to trust him. He just comes and stands at the foot of my bed, watching me."

Peggy sat down on the side of the bed and stroked my damp hair away from my face. "You know, Hannah, your Mom, when she was about your age, also became involved with an entity after she moved into this house. She sometimes talked to me about him; she seemed desirous and yet frightened of him simultaneously."

"There may have been a brief period when she thinks the entity didn't come to her. She said she couldn't sense the being's presence anymore. Like when she was pregnant with you, he didn't come. But I think he was always with her, even when she didn't feel or sense him," Peggy explained.

Peggy tucked the covers around me and stood up. Smiling reassuringly, she said, "It's amazing how much you look like her the older you get, then... I don't think you need to be afraid of him." With a final squeeze of my hand, Peggy turned and left the room.

Over the next couple of months, before I moved into the old house, Peggy told me more about my Mom and what she had experienced with the supernatural. By the time I was old enough to move away and go to college, Mom's nighttime visitations had all but stopped, but the silent, watchful visits that had begun for me when I was about thirteen became more frequent and intrusive. Those early memories were still with me, tucked away and hidden.

It wasn't until I graduated from school, spent a few months traveling in Europe, became engaged to my fiancé Dan, and finally moved back into the old Victorian that 'the man,' the entity returned.

*******

At my Mom's death, I inherited the huge, Victorian house she had begun renovating and remodeling. Her goal had been to turn it into a bed and breakfast, but after moving in, and after the relationship between her and my Dad deteriorated, she stopped all work on the house.

I remember the feeling I got when I first moved back into the house (I hadn't lived in the house since I was eighteen years old). Dan and I had already been together for a couple of years, and our relationship had become serious. Dan and I had eagerly decided to move in together. It was as if the house was calling me. I could imagine Dan and me out on the porch enjoying our morning coffee or stretched out on the wooden deck on warm summer evenings having wet, sticky, unhurried lovemaking.

Gradually, before I realized what was happening or what I was feeling, I began to sense the presence again. This time, however, the incidents were no longer silent and watchful, but vivid, erotic sensations and dreams... or at least I thought they were dreams. It wasn't until much later that I learned this was not a ghostly presence but a sex demon. This type of demon can induce sleep, the sleepiness serving to calm the target's mind and afford the demon a greater ability to eventually initiate sex. The demon chooses the person, and unless you are strong enough to rebuke him, the sex demon will have its way with you.

*****

We had been in the house for only two or three weeks when I was awakened one night, unable to move or speak. I'm sure I was awake and aware of what was happening but terrifyingly helpless to make it stop. As I lay in the darkness, I had the sensation of a man I assumed was Dan rubbing himself against me. I could feel his warm breath against my ear, his lips against my cheek. The head of his cock was bulbous and hard when with a slow yet determined intrusion, he pressed his cock inside me and began to fuck me, all the while whispering, "You belong to me." I was lying on my back, and though still half asleep, I instinctively parted my thighs for him when I felt his hands under my hips, lifting them to meet his thrusts. I let out a loud gasping breath as my body spasmed in orgasm as he forcefully pushed his ghostly cock slowly in and out of my hot, moist channel, spewing strand after stand of ethereal cum against the walls of my pussy. It was over quickly. I could feel his hands squeezing my throat when he brought me to orgasm and came inside me seconds before I felt warm darkness descend over me. I felt him pull out, and I lay there for a few minutes catching my breath. As my head began to clear and I again had a sense of awareness, I rolled over, facing Dan, only to find him on his back and fast asleep.

This was the first of several times that I would experience episodes of sleep paralysis. These episodes usually occurred in the middle of the night when I would wake up and be unable to move. It was a horrifying experience made even more terrifying by visions of a vaporous outline of a man and the physical sensation of being raped. When my feelings and fear were tempered, and I began welcoming the demon by freely offering myself to him, there was no longer a need for the paralysis, and the sleep paralysis stopped.

*****

I knew something was not right about the house, about the things that started happening to me. Even though I tried to put them out of my mind, in the beginning, I would mention it to Dan about there being a ghost in the house, but he would quickly dismiss it as just my imagination.

Then, things began to change slowly, things that, ultimately, Dan couldn't deny.

Even with Dan lying beside me in bed, I began experiencing sexual assaults from an unseen force at night. It eventually reached the point where I was becoming scared to go to bed for fear of a recurrence of these horrible attacks.

If I did go to bed, I would lie awake, eyes wide open, listening to the entity's taunting voice,

I would cover my ears, not wanting to hear his low, persistent voice, but no matter how hard I tried not to listen, I could not block out what he said, "Don't be afraid... I'm not here to harm you. You are mine, and now it is your time to come to me, to be claimed by me."

As Dan continued to minimize and dismiss my concerns, the manifestations began to increase and become more blatant... and sexual. The sensation of warm breath against my cheek, strong hands fondling a breast, my nipple pinched until hard and erect, and even a hand pressed between my legs occurred more frequently. I knew Dan wouldn't believe me, and I stopped trying to talk to him about it after a while.

It went on like this for several weeks until one day, I was in the laundry room doing a load of clothes when I felt someone behind me. I wasn't alarmed; I just thought it was Dan, who was working from home that day. He began rubbing himself against me. I could feel his erection growing harder.

"Hmmm... you'd better stop now if you want me to make your lunch," I said teasingly, already feeling myself becoming aroused.

Dan didn't respond, but I could feel his hands on my back, pressing me forward, urging me to bend over the washer. I felt my shorts and panties being pulled down, and when I reached back to help pull them off... no one was there. It wasn't Dan.

"Noooo, noooooo," I pleaded as its ethereal hands grasped my hips and held me tighter. Paralyzed with fear, I could feel a hot panic building at the realization that... 'the man', this demon was back. I remember thinking I was calling out to Dan, but no sound came out. I didn't know what to do. As tears of helplessness trailed down my cheeks, "the man" fucked me. It possessed me right there in the small, tight, damp room with the scent of Tide laundry detergent and lavender fabric softener filling the air. Shame washed over me when I felt my body's betrayal, despite my protests. It was going to happen again. Horrified by what was happening, disgusted by the pleasure I felt, truly not wanting to but being unable to control my body, I came in a hard, wrenching orgasm that left me shaking.

"Hannah? Hannah, is that you in there?" Dan called out as he hurried down the hall toward the laundry room.

Dan saw me standing there, still leaning against the washer; naked from my waist down, my shorts and panties crumpled around one of my ankles. I was crying hysterically, unintelligibly babbling as I tried to explain what had just happened. "I want to move, Dan... I want to move. If you won't leave, I'll leave without you," I shouted at him between tears and gasping for air.

"Shhhh, shhhh... take a deep breath and try and calm down," he said.

"We can't move, you know that, Hannah. We have too much invested here. We'll think of something, we'll think of something," he patronizingly said even as he unzipped his jeans, stroked himself, and began to ease his already hard dick between my legs.

Despite all that I had told him... he still didn't believe me.

As much as I loved him, I felt disgusted with myself and angry toward him at that moment. The bastard was excited by the half-naked condition I was in, the tears, and the story I had just told him about being raped by the ghost. And even as I clung to him for security, he had begun thrusting, probing for entry... he was going to fuck me whether I wanted to or not. Despite what I had just experienced, what I had just told him, all the bastard could think about was fucking me. I was too upset and confused to fight with him. Besides, I don't think he would have stopped anyway.

*****

Daniel's Story:

My name is Daniel Somerville, and I'm Hannah's fiancé. This business with Hannah and her ghost attacker had been going on since we moved into the house. I figured it was just her imagination, money concerns, the stress of moving, and trying to make plans for the major renovations we would need to get started on that had caused her delusions.

Even though I tried to take her seriously, I found the whole thing kind of a turn-on. After one of these episodes, she'd hold on to me, scared and crying, telling me all the things this ghost, "the man," had done to her, and in all honesty, it would give me a raging hard-on and sometimes, I'd want to have sex... hell once or twice I'd made her have sex with me.

I'll never forget the night that made me a believer.

Hannah had gone to bed hours earlier, and I was beginning to yawn and rub my dry, tired eyes. It had been a long day, and the thought of a hot shower, crawling into bed, and mounting Hannah's warm, welcoming body for a late night ride had my balls throbbing in anticipation of their soft, wet release. Just the thought of her fit, athletic body, nice sized breasts, flat stomach, slim waisted, curvy hips, and firm, tight ass never failed to get my cock hard.

5'5", Beautiful facial features, large green eyes, long thick lashes, full pouty lips, a quirkily crooked smile, shoulder length thick, shiny reddish/brown hair. Hannah was a beautiful girl, way out of my league, but somehow she had fallen in love with me. Though I had been her first man, and I had been fucking her for the last two years, she still had the sweetest, tightest pussy I had ever experienced.

"God help me," just thinking about her, my swollen, eager dick had already begun to twitch and throb. In my anticipation, I unconsciously reached down and roughly stroked myself... eager to be inside Hannah's tight, velvety pussy.

As I approached our bedroom, I paused and leaned my head toward the door... listening to the muffled but unmistakable sex sounds coming from the direction of the bed. I chuckled to myself... had my sweet girl been up here playing with herself, getting ready for me?

I opened the door. The bedside lamp was on but dimmed, and the book Hannah had been reading was lying on the floor next to the bed. All I could do was stand in the doorway, watching what was happening. The only way I can describe it is that Hannah was on the bed, writhing and moaning, her face distorted by orgasmic pleasure. Her slim legs parted, and I swear I could see the moist circle of wetness between her thighs. The rise and fall of her full white breasts made her hard, erect nipples even more exaggerated; her thick, shiny hair spread out against the paleness of the pillow, her face flushed, and her eyes bright yet frightened.

The covers had been kicked onto the floor, and she lay naked, glistening on the bed from a light sheen of sweat that covered her body. Her arms were extended above her head, and her hips were moving up and down, making what looked like a thrusting motion. Watching, I had the distinct impression that someone was on top of her, that she was having sex, thrusting like a well-paid whore, trying to take all of her "John." Getting my wits about me, I went to enter the room further but couldn't seem to move... I was literally being held in place, unable to move. I watched, helpless to go to her. In paralyzing shock, I could see her legs open wider and her hips and thighs pressed deeper into the bed. Her eyes, wide open and reflecting fear, became as big as saucers. I could see tears on her cheeks as her body stiffened and then relaxed when she began to tremble as an intense orgasm flooded through her.

"Arghhhh, arghhhhh," she groaned as her arms encircled the translucent upper body of her attacker, and her hips swayed in rhythm with his invisible but forceful thrusting motions.

*****

"That night was a blur for me. I mean, I remember bits and pieces, but mainly what I know was from what Dan later told me. Curiously enough, all the strange activity that had been occurring in the house with "the man" seemed to stop after that night, and for the next two months, there were no more nightly visits and the feeling of being touched and watched ceased."

Perhaps a week later, I invited my Aunt Peggy over for lunch. During our conversation, I told her I thought there was a ghost in our new house. I didn't give her the messy details but did tell her about the sense of "the man" being near me and the sensation of him having sex with me.

"Oh my God, Peggy... am I going crazy? That would be impossible, wouldn't it? I mean, a ghost can't have or want sex... can it?" I asked.

Peggy looked at me with a sad, pitying expression, but didn't answer.

"I feel like I'm going crazy, Peggy," then, before I could stop myself, so glad to have someone I could talk to about this finally, I blurted out everything.

"I know he's not real. Maybe as Dan says, 'It's all in my mind.' Honestly, Peggy, all I know is that even though I can't really see him, whatever it is, I swear I can feel his hardness when he's on top of me when he enters me. What's even more insane, because I know it's impossible, is that I can feel it when he ejaculates inside me. I am sore and sticky between my legs when I lie in bed after he finishes with me."

Looking directly at me, Peggy took my hand and said, "Whether we want to admit it or not, evil spirits, ghosts, and demons are a part of our lives, Hannah. They haunt us, frighten us, and sometimes, despite it all, some women welcome them."

"Peggy? This might sound ridiculous, but what if this demon isn't just a figment of my imagination? What if I'm not crazy, and it's real? What if, regardless of how I feel or what I want, it wants to have sex with me, to possess me?" I asked excitedly.

"Demons can be insidious, manipulative, and quite intuitive. They know what you want and need even before you do. You will feel his kiss and touch, and he will make you feel the ecstasy of orgasm. He will allow these things to deepen his demonic possession." Peggy said.

"You must be aware of your weaknesses and needs."

After another long pause, Peggy added, "Demons are fully capable of seducing women into having a type of spiritual sex with them with or without their permission. All demons love sex, the desire to feel the sensations of sex, and human emotions. Demons will do anything to get what they want, often using humans. At first, a sex demon will fulfill your emotional needs, and if you allow the demon, if you willingly give yourself, you will be tricked over and over into having sex. Your need will enable them to rob you of a genuine love relationship with another person because the demon will want sex with you whenever and wherever they can.

Tears began to well in my eyes and trail down my cheeks. "Oh, Peggy, I am so confused and scared... I don't know what to do. Am I going crazy?"

"No, of course not, Sweetheart," Peggy said reassuringly.

"Peggy? Do you think this could be the same entity that abused my mother?" I asked, wondering if this was a real possibility.

"I... I don't think so.. I think it may be the house that acts as the focal. The entities are primarily drawn to the house. You mentioned before that it sometimes calls you 'Jennifer.' This demon has chosen you for a reason; ghosts and demons may have emotional attachments to a certain place or person, causing them to be tied to that place or person. There may be some connection between you and your demon, maybe someone in your past."

*****

Cleansing, smudging, and banishing are all called for when cleansing a house of any spirits that might be there. After some thought, my Aunt Peggy, a long-time believer in spirituality and the paranormal, suggested we do all these things. The following day Peggy met Dan and me at our home and spent the next hour going from room to room burning incense and saying prayers. Soon after, the house seemed comfortable and welcoming again.

12