Sex Demon Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
All demons love sex.
3.9k words
4.54
5.4k
5
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 09/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next time you are lying in bed and are awaken in the middle of the night by a cold breath on your cheek, a soft, wandering hand, or the pressure of an unseen male body pressing you down into the bed . . . don't be afraid.

Note: Story contains references to control, domination, older man and younger woman, supernatural, demonic sex, submission, forced sex

**************************************

Dan and I had been living uneventfully in the house for perhaps a year after the last night time visitation occurred. Things had been going so well that I had begun to let my guard down and failed to notice some unexplained things happening around the house. I also failed to notice the subtle changes in our personalities and relationship, particularly as it affected our sex life. We didn't speak about what happened that night but almost consciously decided to focus on our lives together and our plans for the future.

We'd always had a good sex life; Dan was a thoughtful and considerate lover, unlike this maniac he had slowly started to become. Sometimes, we would lay in bed cuddling, talking, enjoying foreplay when Dan would "change," becoming so rough that the following day I would have bruises on my thighs, hips, breasts, and stomach, to say nothing of being sore and tender between my legs. I don't think I noticed this particular change at first, but it became all too clear when he would suddenly become distant and aloof and then, in the next instant, demand sex, verbally and by his actions.

As much as I loved Dan, I enjoyed being with him less and less and actually found myself sometimes pretending to be asleep when he came to bed . . . as if that would stop him from taking what he wanted. For the longest time, I had almost convinced myself that these changes were simply Dan acting out sexually, but it was more than that. This entity wasn't Dan . . . not my Dan, it was "the man," the demon.

It seemed the demon increasingly would take possession of Dan's body when it desired sex with me. It was not unusual for me to be awakened at two or three in the morning by the sensation of being sexually penetrated. As we lay sleeping, Dan would awaken and become aroused, his cock thick and swollen, his balls hard and throbbing. He would not talk; if he did, it was usually filled with abusive curses and taunts. There was no patience or thoughtfulness, just a controlling animal force and intensity. His body would stiffen slightly, and his cock would get bigger inside me. His eyes would become dark and empty as he began thrusting deeper and harder until he exploded, spewing so much cum that it drenched the walls of my pussy and began to leak out. As soon as the act was completed, the entity would leave him, and Dan would roll off me and immediately fall into a deep sleep, oblivious to everything that had happened or what he had done to me.

The following day, Dan would have no memory of what he did during the night or why I was upset and very often sore and bruised.

*****

My Aunt Peggy called this afternoon. So caught up in my own issues, I hadn't really talked with her in a while and was looking forward to seeing her. We hugged each other warmly before entering the restaurant and taking our seats.

"You look tired, Hannah, Peggy said. How have things been going?"

"Oh wow, do I look that bad? Everything is fine. I'm just a little tired . . . not getting much sleep lately." I replied.

"Hannah . . . I know you probably think it's none of my business, but I have to ask if you can still sense the demon's presence in the house?"

Her question and concern surprised me, and I momentarily just sat and stared.

"Be honest with me, Hannah . . . is it still abusing you?"

After a long pause, I looked at her, took a deep breath, exhaled, and said, "Yes . . . oh my god Peggy . . . each night I lay awake, afraid of falling asleep but knowing that eventually, I will and that he will come. Usually, in the early morning hours, I could feel myself being pulled awake by the hot feeling of him inside me. You know Peggy, despite the sometimes overwhelming sense that what was happening was wrong, unnatural, it's as if this spectral man had some hold or control over me, and it scares me more than I can say."

Peggy reached across the table and took my hand reassuringly, silently encouraging me to continue.

"I don't understand why this is happening to me, Peggy, I said as tears began to brim in my eyes. When I'm lying under him, it whispers into my ear, calling me awful names . . . whore . . . slut . . . cunt. Unable to drown out his words, I listen as he describes what and how he will use me, saying horrible things that frighten me and leave me shivering in fear. Despite this, I have no will other than wanting him inside me. He is a rough, selfish lover whose only objective is to satisfy his sexual desires."

Our conversation paused when the server brought our lunch.

"And, Dan . . . what does he have to say about what's been happening?" Peggy asked. How are things with Dan?"

"He hasn't said much. He's doing alright, I guess . . . no, that's not exactly true. Dan has been acting strange, different. But the terrifying thing is, I think the demon is possessing him. I don't think he knows when and how the entity uses him. Initially, the demon would come in his spectral form, but more and more often, he possesses Dan's human form.

I'm unsure how to describe it, but he's not the Dan I had known and fallen in love with."

*****

My Aunt Peggy had delved into, researched, and explored the supernatural for as long as I can remember, and now amid everything that was happening to me . . . and to Dan, I turned to her for reassurance, advice, and guidance.

"I want you to listen to me, Hannah, and hopefully, you'll understand what I think may be happening to Dan. First of all . . . it's not his fault," Peggy said.

Peggy explained that spirits, ghosts, and demons are not that different from living beings; they can have feelings, emotions, and sexual desires like we do. Even though your demon may have appeared to you in an ethereal form, enabling you to feel him, his mouth, his hands, and his cock, demons are still spirits and do not have a physical male body.

Sex demons, more than anything, desire to live in a human body so that they can feel and truly enjoy the sensations of sex. The demon's ultimate objective is to possess you, to have you. The demon wants to feel human emotions and human life and will do anything to get what he wants, even if that means using a human body, Dan's body, the person closest to you. The demon wants to have sex, real sex, but of course, he has no physical body and cannot. The solution to this problem is to possess the body of a human male.

The demon's goal is to possess the person permanently, and to this end, the sexual demon uses different mental, emotional, and sexual stimulations to ready the male host. He speaks through Dan's vocal cords, thinks with his mind, controls his mind, and has sex as much as possible with you, using Dan's body. The demon will make it so that he controls Dan's mind and body more and more as it continues on its mission to possess him. If it hasn't happened already, Dan will experience, and you will witness a mental breakdown of sorts, his experiencing bad dreams, very little sleep, thoughts that cannot be controlled, thoughts of suicide, the desire to inflict pain, humiliation, and degradation on others, an inability to find joy in life, and a seemingly insatiable desire for sex with you.

Later that night, as I readied for bed, I sat quietly and thought about what Peggy had said and realized I had already begun to witness Dan's changing behavior.

*****

One night, the hour had grown late as Dan and I were in bed, he was propped up in the bed reading, and I was unsuccessfully trying to stay awake and finish watching the second half of an awful movie.

"You sleep?" Dan asked.

"Uhm-umm, no," I mumbled.

Grinning salaciously, I reached into his shorts, squeezed his straining cock, and slowly rubbed his hard-on, which was at least eight inches, and curved slightly to the left. As I pumped his thick warm dick up and down, I could feel the slippery beads of pre-cum coat his cockhead and my fingers. When Dan began to moan in his excitement and his breathing grew slow and deep, he tossed back the light covers, and I lowered my head and sucked his cock into my mouth. Dan's prick was huge, and I could still feel it getting bigger in my mouth. I eventually managed to stuff his entire length into my mouth, and with my hand wrapped around the shaft of his engorged cock, I began to jack him off as I licked and sucked on the swollen head.

Suddenly, Dan brushed my hand away.

With one hand pressed behind my head, he urged my head down onto his cock so forcefully I could feel his bulbous cockhead rubbing against the back of my throat as he tried to push it deeper. As his hips moved faster and deeper, I began to gag and struggle for release. I looked up into his face, into his dull, empty eyes, and knew it wasn't Dan anymore. Still holding the back of my head to his groin, Dan . . . no, . . . it was the demon, humped his cock into my mouth while the other hand worked the skin of his shaft up and down its length as spit dribbled from my mouth lubricating his efforts.

With a jerk of his body, the demon began to pull Dan's cock from my lips and, with the tip barely an inch from my mouth, ejaculated a thick stream of cum that was quickly followed by two more. My mouth was open, and I could feel his sticky strands of cum begin to trail from the corner of my mouth. I lifted my hand, wanting to wipe away the semen that had dripped from my mouth and onto my breast, when he jammed his cock back into my mouth, making me lick and suck the last bit of cum from his dick.

*****

Finally, he made me turn over.

I remember even now with a shudder when Dan (the demon) took me anally for the first time that night. Dan had never done this before because he said it was "unnatural," yet he was doing what he said he would never do to me.

There was, of course, no discussion. Once I realized his intention, my first instinct had been to fight him, but after a brief struggle, I quickly realized the pointlessness of trying to fight and understood the futility of pulling away from him.

The demon began covering Dan's cockhead and my asshole with spit and his spent cum before he began inserting his cock slowly up my ass. I screamed, and there was a short struggle, but he kept me on my knees, and before I could get away, he was pushing himself further inside me.

"Tears and screams won't help you, Jennifer," the demon cautioned in Dan's voice.

"This is what you deserve, Jennifer, you little bitch. You thought you could run away from me, but you belong to me; when are you going to understand that?" the voice sounded like Dan's, but I knew it was the demon.

With me under him, positioned on my hands and knees, my ass high and presented to it, he went at me until he orgasmed, and I could feel his cum leaking out of me. He felt as hard as iron, and he could now slide easily up and down inside me. He began to pound my ass as his second climax neared, and I started spasming in orgasm, to my disgust.

I could feel his shaft rubbing inside me and his warm sticky fluid running out of my ass and down my inner thighs. It wasn't until he had cum inside me a second time that he pushed me onto my back and fucked me that way for a long time before finally letting Dan pull his cock out of my abused pussy.

With my legs still spread obscenely open, I lay there under, Dan feeling humiliated, degraded and . . . and . . . and strangely satisfied.

*****

Since cleansing the house the first time had not been completely successful, Peggy suggested we try again to reach out and find someone who could help exorcise the entity from the house.

Peggy and I talked long into the night. At her insistence, we decided to have someone come in and try and figure out who "the man" this demon was. Was the house haunted by some spirit or entity? Was there some connection between the entity and the house? Working through her contacts within the psychic and paranormal communities, Peggy found and contacted a group called 'Truth Paranormal Research,' which interviewed us and began an investigation within just a few days.

From the moment the research team entered the house, they could sense the demon's presence.

"I can feel him here . . . he doesn't want us here. I'm sensing anger," Joanne, the team lead, said almost immediately upon entering the front door. Throughout the remainder of the day and into the night, the paranormal activity and intensity increased. As the evening wore on, eventually, the occupants began to doze off one by one, and the house grew quiet and still. At around two o'clock that morning, the house awoke to the sounds of moans and whimpers coming from me. There, stretched out on the sofa, I lay with my skirt bunched around my hips, and my panties pulled down. I was unable to move. My eyes were open, and staring into the darkened room, I was powerless to stop what was happening as some shadowy figure assaulted me.

"Help, help . . . he's here . . ." I kept repeating in a strained, whispery voice.

Joanne, realizing what was happening, rushed to Hannah, shouting, "get away from her . . . get away from her!" The others stood stunned as a ghostly figure rose from between my legs and slowly vanished. The demon was obviously not intimidated or threatened by our presence . . . on the contrary, it seemed intent on showing its control and dominance.

Needless to say, no one slept for the remainder of that night.

At sunrise, our day began. As the team gathered around the kitchen table sipping coffee, we discussed the previous night's events and made plans for the day. After the incident last night, the crew realized they had picked up voices with their voice capturing device (EVP Recorder). Encouraged by this, with the full spectrum cameras, video running, and the EVP audio equipment set up in the bedroom, the stairs, and the living room, we left the crew at the house to monitor further.

Our next step was to research the house's history, hoping to determine if there had been any paranormal activity, random events, Dan's supposed possession, and the experiences of the night demon attacks. Who were the previous residents? Did they also suffer similar sexual assaults from demonic entities? We needed to find out everything we could about the house, either from official records or even from making inquiries within the neighborhood.

Joanne, Peggy, and I piled into my old Jeep and headed for the county library, county records office, and the town's small newspaper office. From old papers I had found stuffed into a box at the house, I knew the house at one time had been known as The Concordia Hotel and that Jonathan R. Timothy had owned it. As we started with our research that morning, little did we expect what we would find buried among the dusty volumes of records and documents related to Jonathan R. Timothy and the dark checkered past of The Concordia Hotel. I don't think that any of us was prepared for the one singular event that changed Jonathan Timothy's life and perhaps played a part in the after-death manifestations that I had been experiencing.

They discovered that the house was originally built as a hotel by Wilhelm Rathsmiller and named The Concordia Hotel in1885. When originally built, it drew the upper crust, the wealthy and influential in the area, and did significant business with prominent politicians and important out-of-town guests. Spacious, beautifully appointed, and expensive, it was the place to see and be seen. The hotel prospered for almost twenty-five years before falling slowly into decline. The hotel was sold in 1915, at the start of WW I, to Mr. Jonathan R Timothy. While the establishment initially continued as a hotel, it became more famous as a "men's club." The club had undergone a significant renovation and updating that brought back many of its old clientele and attracted new customers through its exclusivity, gambling, excellent liquor, and special women. While it still catered to the county's important men, most of them no longer brought their wives; Instead, they left them at home and enjoyed the company of the cultured, pretty, and often accommodating young women who now worked there.

The men's club was in its heyday during Prohibition, but business again had begun to fall off by the start of WW II, and it finally closed its doors in 1962.

*****

While an astute businessman, Jonathan Timothy had several peculiarities that made it necessary for the police to make frequent visits to the hotel due to complaints from the women. Bondage, rape, sodomy, drugs, and even bestiality are only a few of his perversities to be partaken in at the "men's club." It was not unusual for a girl to go to the police after being victimized (some allegedly having been sexually assaulted and abused) by Mr. Timothy or one of his acquaintances. Of course, the incidents would be "investigated," but because of his money and influence, the reports would very often be closed with no repercussions to Mr. Timothy.

Mr. Timothy loved and appreciated beautiful women. He always enjoyed a good fuck with a beautiful woman (whether she wanted it or not), and as many of his friends and acquaintances would attest, "the younger, the better." Depending upon who you spoke with, it was also rumored that Mr. Timothy had frequent liaisons with adventurous society ladies, which more than once had resulted in pregnancies.

One such liaison involved Mrs. Randolph W. Caldwell, or Liz, as she was known to her friends.

Liz Caldwell was the much younger wife of Judge Randolph W. Caldwell. The Judge, a well-respected, revered member of the judiciary, was also at least thirty years Liz's senior, twice divorced, and impotent. Love had very little, if anything, to do with this marriage. It had been a union of convenience and security, something that I am sure Liz regretted as soon as she realized he was unable to consummate their marriage on their wedding night.

Liz began her affair with Jonathan Timothy six months after her marriage to Judge Caldwell.

In a letter sent to her childhood best friend, Liz wrote of her first sexual encounter with Jonathan:

"He turned me over on my back and furiously kissed me while he spread my legs wide. He got between my thighs, putting his cockhead at my pussy lips and teasingly stroking it up and down my slit. I began to moan and beg him to make love to me. He laughed and reassuringly told me to get ready for the best fuck of my life.

Jonathan pushed into my tight, eager body with one strong thrust. I began bucking my hips on the bed as he continued to fuck me with long, forceful strokes. God, it had been such a long time; it felt as if my pussy gripped his prick like a velvety vise and refused to let go. We fucked wildly, our bodies moving in perfect unison. I was loudly moaning as Jonathan pounded into me for another 10 minutes. Then, making one final thrust, his cock erupted into a shattering orgasm, shooting a huge load of cum deep inside me."

This affair continued for several weeks until Jonathan grew bored with Liz and moved on to his next conquest; his usual pattern of behavior

*****

After a gourmet birthday feast, aged brandy, and excellent cigars, Jonathan, though only mildly intoxicated, stood naked as he watched the girl as she slept . . . his eyes riveted on her pussy. She lay sleeping, helpless and unaware. He wanted her badly and smiled to himself as he moved closer to her. He cautiously touched the head of his cock to her pussy lips, and when she didn't awaken or react, he started moving his cock up and down her moist, sticky slit. He struggled not to push it in but just to rub it against her. When she began to moan and squirm, he knew she was on the brink of awakening, and as his desire began to course through him, he lined up his thick eight inches and pushed himself inside her tight wetness. By the third push, he was balls deep inside her. Within a minute or two, he had started to fuck her. Giving her his entire length, he fucked her hard and deep.

12