Sex, Ed!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That'll change someday soon. Nature has a way of getting people together at your time of life. Just please be careful. Use a condom and don't rush into anything."

"I guess I'll have a real girlfriend some day. For now, all I can think about is you."

He kissed her gently on the lips and lingered there. They fell into a loving embrace, and before they knew it, things were heating back up again. Emily felt his cock once again pressing on her thigh.

"Whoa, you sure recovered fast."

"I wanna taste your pussy again! That was fantastic. Could I actually make you come that way?"

"I'm sure you could. You've got a good touch with that tongue of yours."

At that, he rolled her on her back and crawled down between her ample thighs, with a stop on the way to pay respects to her tits. A thought flashed through her brain about nursing her baby, all those years ago. Now he needed nursing again, and she was glad to provide the service.

Emily's knees were drawn up and parted when his mouth reached her mound. He explored deeply this time, tonguing into her hole. She showed him how to insert his finger and find her G-spot as he ran the under side of his tongue over her labia, and especially over her hooded clit. She was more relaxed this time, and more inclined to accept the pleasure he offered. She gave herself to her sexual feelings, holding his head where she wanted it to be and murmuring encouragement. Again, she was surprised just how nasty she could get with her own son. Her son! The very idea was nastier than anything else she could imagine. Now, she could use these memories to fuel her normal sex life with Jeff. Good would come of this. She was certain.

"Ooo, Baby, you're tongue is really making Mommy horny! I love the way you lick my pussy, Baby. Fuck it with your tongue! Now, just there, slash your tongue over my clit. Mmm, Sweetie, you're gonna make Mommy come with your mouth. Yeah, I can feel it gettin' close..."

She abandoned herself, all her inhibitions, and her entire world in the service of her sexual release, bucking up against his mouth and moaning as if in pain. At the end, the sensations were too much, and she pulled his head away.

Ed crawled up beside her and kissed her cheeks as she returned to this planet. He wanted nothing more right now than to get inside her and feel her heat, but before he could, she was sliding down in the bed to gobble his dick into her mouth.

"Mom, that feels great, but I wanna fuck you again."

Quickly, she reached for a condom and wrapped him in latex in record time. Then one last deep throat before she rolled on her back and took him inside her. With her juices still flowing and his cock freshly lubed from her mouth, Ed plunged into his mother's depths, pushing her ass into the bed. She wrapped her trembling legs around him and he fucked her with long and deep strokes. This time, Ed would drag the coupling out, enjoying every stroke. He kissed her deeply, ran his hands over her nipples, even tongued her ears and neck.

"God, you feel so fucking good! I wanna fuck you all night. I wanna fuck you forever. Mama, I wanna come in your pussy! I'm in you so deep."

Emily whispered her own nasty encouragement back to her son. She moved in her most sexual ways to induce pleasure in his entire body.

"Come in me, Baby. Put that big cock of yours deep inside me! I feel you all the way up in me. Fuck Mommy! I want your come. You're up inside me now, just like before you were born. You belong inside me. Fuck me!"

Ed was really feeling the need to explode, and when he did, it was with his whole being. Emily was stunned at the level of intensity of his climax and of her own responses, too. Married sex had become humdrum, and now she was graphically reminded of how otherworldly it could be.

When he rolled off her, they were both in some altered state. It wasn't long before each fell asleep.

_______

Maeve and Jeff had finished a second, very satisfying, session. She got Em's text while she was in the bathroom, cum dripping into the commode. No condoms for them! Oh, yeah, things were going well in both places, it seemed. She answered with the thumbs up, washed her pussy, and went back to see if the old man had any more treats for her. Sometime in the middle of the night, she found out that he did. A long, slow fuck in several positions, ending in extended, if not violent, climaxes for both of them.

_______

Emily and her son fucked again around midnight. They had been up, eating and drinking a glass of red wine, talking about their lives and the future. They talked about how much they loved each other, but neither of them mentioned Jeffrey. They left that subject for the morning. The night was for pleasure, and the morning would be awkward.

_______

About 8:00 the next morning, Emily's phone made that familiar musical tone. She got up and carried it to the bathroom, reading the message as she peed. She was still naked from the night before.

"AOK here. Come to breakfast @ 10. Waffles."

That gave her some relief, and a roadmap for what would surely be a difficult trip back to normal. When Emily got back to bed, Ed was up on one elbow, welcoming her back into his arms.

"We're going home to meet Maeve and your dad at 10:00 for breakfast."

"It's only a bit after 8:00 now. Great!" And he began gently kissing and caressing his mom.

"What? Again? Haven't you had enough of this old woman?"

"Once more, Mom. Could be the last time ever."

"Will be the last time. You know this was a one time only gig."

"Then, let's make it a good one."

He had her on her back, and he began making his way down her torso. Emily knew well what was coming, and she didn't object. He was turning into a good pussy licker, and she was fine with that.

Ed was in no rush, and he teased her mercilessly. As she heated up, he would stop and suck on an outer lip or kiss her mound until she almost begged him to get back to business. By the time he was ready to put his cock in her, she was more than ready.

Maybe that's why she didn't notice. He sat up, pulled her left leg over so she was on her side, and slid his cock the maximum distance up into her. This time, he hadn't put on a condom.

"Put your hand down there and play with your pussy," he ordered. And she gladly complied. His strokes were so deep in this scissor position. But he wasn't ramming into her. All the way in, then nearly all the way out. Feeling every inch of her hole. And she was feeling her son's power, control, and consummate stiffness.

Emily's middle finger rolled her clit and made circles around it. Then the thought struck her.

"Ed, did you put a condom on?"

"Not this time, Mom. Neither of us has a disease, and we both know you can't get pregnant. This once, you're getting my load for real."

She was nervous about this turn of events, but also excited by it. She'd planned to keep some tiny thing back, something only her husband would have, and that was not letting him actually come in her pussy. It was a small nod to her husband and her marriage. But in her mind, being bare back with Ed made things all the more nasty, and Emily was discovering just how nasty she could be.

He rolled her all the way onto her stomach as the sweat began to roll down his back.

"I want you from behind, Mom. Keep fingering that pussy for me."

His strokes were more meaningful now. Each one was like a punctuation mark, reiterating the warning of a flood of his jizz blasting into her womb. This was not playing around. This was real, grown up, actual fucking. This was incest. These were lovers.

Ed humped steadily into his mom, leaning to kiss her shoulders and whisper awful, animal, lustful, forbidden things into her ear. She loved it.

Emily could feel the end approaching for her, and she expected her climax would trigger his own, so she threw herself into it. She made that little noise she always made just before coming, clinched her pussy muscles, and pumped her ass back into his lower abdomen. Oh, that slightly oversized ass was heavenly as it pressed in on him, demanding his release.

Ed came in a torrent. He tried to keep moving and feeling as long as possible, but at the end, he seized up, his penis jetting young sperm into his mom's cervix, holding her tightly, as if she might pull away from him.

She was milking him, wanting every drop. Wanting the feeling to last. Living only in this spasm of altered consciousness from some deep recess of her lizard brain.

_______

Maeve was in her night gown, making waffles in the kitchen when Ed and Emily arrived.

Jeffrey, who had thought about making a big entrance, looking stern, decided in the end to be sitting at the table, acting all "adult". After all, they all knew the score. There was nothing really to discuss. Nobody was really hurt. No apologies necessary. By the end of the meal, small jokes were being made, there were some smiles, and nobody seemed to have lingering issues.

But Emily knew that there would be private discussions with her husband. Maybe many private discussions. Maybe heated ones.

The first came that night, as they lay in bed. There is no need to recount that talk, other than to say there was tension, but not anger. They would get through this. They resolved to get through it.

_______

The next week gave Em time to go over the events of the previous Saturday. There was conflict in her mind as she thought about the wild sex she and her son had had, much to her shock. It was totally unexpected, the way that night had turned out. Rather than feeling guilty or repulsed by the whole thing, she found herself replaying scenes in her head, while her fingers "replayed" with her pussy. Oh, there was no question that she loved her husband and wanted above all else to keep her marriage intact. But now, after Saturday, she wanted more. She wanted to keep the intoxicating excitement that had been rekindled. Where had that excitement been these last few years?

Having Ed around didn't help much. He was more attentive than ever, and she had to be careful not to do anything that might encourage him to make a play for her.

She visited Maeve on Wednesday. They stayed away from comparing notes in a detailed way, although Em was sure her friend would have given her a play-by-play if she'd asked. But it was clear to both women that the night had been highly enjoyable.

On Thursday night, Jeff and his wife had sex. With each other, this time. The sex was several notches above the usual quality, and they both knew why. But they didn't discuss it.

On Friday night, Jeff casually mentioned that Maeve had asked him to help her clean out her garage and a shed on Saturday afternoon.

"Would that be a problem? Might take 3 or 4 hours. You don't have plans for us, do you? You know, she's been hinting about me helping her for a long time now." Jeff seemed a bit defensive, and Em could see through him. Yeah, he'd clean her shed, alright.

"No, no problem. I'll just be here, I guess. I'd like a day to relax. Been working on one thing or another all week."

_______

After a light lunch on Saturday, Jeff goes off, ostensibly to work on Maeve's clean out project. Emily is at her usual spot for relaxation. The corner of the sofa, with a rectangular hassock supporting her legs. She's wearing a denim skirt and a white shirt with buttons down the front. No shoes. She's holding a paperback book, but finding it hard to concentrate.

Ed casually wanders into the living room, dressed in the normal t-shirt and athletic shorts. He gazes at his mom until she looks up from her book. Then he kneels on the sofa beside her, one leg drawn up under him. She puts the book down on the arm of the sofa and looks back impassively.

"Mom, I've been thinking about the other night, and all you've taught me."

She stares back, with barely a nod.

"Anyway, I was thinking about what you said about how sex can be great if you, like, spend a whole day working up to it."

She stares back.

"And I can see that. I mean, we worked up to it for a week. And it was fabulous. But you also said it can be great when it's really spontaneous. You know, when it just happens."

She gives a slow nod.

"Well, I think I need a lesson in, you know, spontaneous sex," he says, leaning in to kiss her lightly on the lips. She doesn't pull away, and the kiss lingers. Thoughts of that morning fuck, just under a week ago, come flooding back to her. She caresses his face, and the kiss deepens.

Ed throws his leg across her lap, straddling her on the couch as their tongues fight. It's zero-to-sexy in 10 seconds.

She pops her top blouse button and places his hand inside her shirt on her small bra covered breast. He is holding her face in his other hand as they kiss deeply.

He pulls away from her, standing with a foot on either side of the hassock, and crabs backwards toward her feet. As he passes over her knees, he grabs her legs and begins pulling her flat onto the hassock, her skirt walking up to her waist. She's now flat on the sofa and hassock, her ass at the front edge, and she pulls her knees back along her ribs, exposing her pink panties. She's up on one elbow, staring at her son with her lips parted, eyes wide.

As she watches, Ed's shorts come off in a flash. He's not wearing drawers, and his cock is proud. It enters her mind that he had planned this. That's why he only had shorts on.

He's staring straight at her panties now. His face is rosy and his chest rises and falls. His hands now grab the elastic of her pink panties, and she points her toes skyward as he pulls them off her legs.

While Ed strokes his cock with her panties, Emily runs her hand down to her pussy, spreading the lips for his viewing pleasure and pulling wetness from her hole up to her clit. Her eyes are half shut now, and she reminds him of an iconic shot of Marilyn Monroe. He wants her as badly as any man ever wanted Marilyn, and she wants him, too.

She doesn't have to say a word, though. He's already bending at the knees, his cock aiming for her love hole. She guides him to the spot, and she's wet enough that he can push all the way up inside her, his hands resting on her knees. She sees his head arch back and hears his unspeakable groan as he hits bottom.

"Baby, take my wrists! Hold me down!"

He has the idea in a flash and she's now pinned under him, arms held firmly beside her on the couch. She struggles, but her heels spurring him in the ass belie her objections.

He's plowing now. Wanting to hit into her with all his might, but holding back for fear of injuring her. It's okay, though. She's loving it. This is a special thing she's doing for her son. Like a rape without the guilt and with a "get out of jail free" card. They can both enjoy the fantasy without the bad parts. The intensity is undeniable.

The world disappears for the fairly short duration of their coupling. For the second time in less than a week, son fills mother with his semen.

As he pants on top of her, she spies her panties on the couch beside her, where he dropped them. She grabs them and shoves them into the crack of her ass to catch the overflow and save the hassock. When he comes back down to earth, she takes charge.

"Baby, let me up. We have things to do. Grab your shorts and follow me."

She waddles across the living room and down the hall, her legs together to keep her panties in place. In the hall bathroom, she removes her clothes and his t-shirt while the shower heats up. Then she hugs and kisses him, their naked bodies fitting together well.

The steamy water from the shower wand runs over their shoulders and puddles near the drain.

"I haven't come yet. I'd love to have you eat me here in the shower," she whispers, kissing his ear and biting the lobe.

She sits on the shower ledge, spreads her legs and runs hot water between them. He kneels, pulls her thighs over his shoulders as she leans back against the wall, and begins lapping his mom's pussy. She's still charged up from the fucking, and the shower feels so good. Many times she's gotten herself off in a hot shower, but now her son's mouth is doing the honors. It's not long before her thighs clamp over his ears and she moans in wet pleasure. The water from the wand is almost drowning him, but he manages enough breaths to finish her off.

As they dry each other, dripping on the bathroom rug, she asks, "So, now what do you wanna do?"

"Fuck you again, of course!"

"That's my boy! Let's go to your room."

_______

With the edge of sex dulled for the present, Emily and her son spent some time kissing, cuddling under the covers, and talking.

"Mom, that thing you did before, letting me rape you like that! I never felt anything like it before. I would never have done it without permission, but it was wild! Thank you so much."

"Well, you caught me a little off guard, and I just fell into your energy. It was fun, though, wasn't it? And by the way, I gotta say, you've really got a talented mouth on you!"

"Don't you feel like something changed the other morning? The last time we were together? It might have been you teaching me before that, but that last time, before we went home, the time I came inside you, I felt like we were really lovers that time. I want to keep on being your lover, like we have been today. Either we keep it from Dad, or he'll have to just accept it. I am your lover now, and I don't want to give that up. I don't think you do, either."

"Baby, you leave your father to me. I still love him, and I want to be married to him. I hope we can work things out, because I want you to be my lover. But we can't break up the family, and I can't lie to him, at least not long term. And you know, I have to be his lover, too. I'm his wife, and we love each other. It's crazy how this thing has worked out. It would have been a lot easier if you'd just taken Maeve to bed instead of me."

"Just think what we'd both have missed, Mom. I wouldn't take anything for what I've had with you. I don't think you would have given it up, either, now that we both know how great it is."

All this time, he'd been fondling her from her shoulder to her bottom, and she'd been fingering his hardening cock. Now the evidence of his excitement was on display under the covers, and talking was taking a back seat to kissing. Soon, she rolled him on his back and took his naked cock inside herself. She nestled his face between her small breasts, and his lips found a nipple.

"God, I love your tits!"

"Just think. You could have had those big white ones."

"But all I ever wanted was your small brown ones," he replies, as she starts rocking her hips.

In a few minutes, she sits up, remembering the night she spent with Maeve. What a beautiful woman. She remembers how Maeve sat atop her, fingering herself as she rocked on the double dildo that united them. She loved that display, and so she repeats it now for her son.

He understands what she is doing and jams a pillow under his shoulders to get a better view. She rolls her hips in a circle, feeling his hardness on every surface of her vagina. The kid can get so hard! He is fascinated by the scene, but he's not in a hurry to come. He lets her control the motion and build her own climax.

In a move that surprises him, mom reverses position on his cock and is now facing his feet. This feels really different, and he grabs her hips and does a push-pull motion. As she braces one hand on his leg, the other plies her clit. She begins to moan and come, her son pushing and pulling her on his cock, and with a jerk of his hips, he's coming straight up into her depths. If there had been anyone else in the house, they would have thought someone was dying in pain.

_______

Emily came to bed that night in panties and t-shirt, as she often did. She nestled into her husband's arms, her back to his chest. They had not spoken much since he returned home. Ed was out of the house and would not be home until late.