Sex Ed

Story Info
A few days of a college student in a hands on Sex Ed Class.
3.7k words
4.24
23.3k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are 18 or older and completely fictional.

It's the third week of first semester Sex Ed, Mrs. Thomas has set up a padding in the middle of the floor and are desks are aligned around the edge of the room.

"Okay class, everyone partner up with someone of the opposite sex. Some murmurs happen and a few people quickly partner up. A few minutes go by and everyone is partnered except me.

"Okay, everyone line up facing your partner" Mrs. Thomas says.

They all stand facing eachother on the padding.

"You, come over here, you'll watch and then I'll be your partner. "She told me.

"Okay, we are going to practice missionary sex, girls please remove your panties." Mrs Thomas demanded.

I looked at her and she noticed my gaze. She smiled slightly. I reached down between my legs and adjusted my hard on.

The girls removed their panties reluctantly, but did as they were told.

"We will start with you lying on your back, knees bent, feet flat on the floor." She said,"now boys you can remove your pants."

I removed my pants as did the other boys, my erect penis springing up. I stood there while she moved to each boy and checked his erection. When she got to me she smiled. I was already rock hard.

Mrs. Thomas was wearing a very short skirt that barely covered her ass.

"Now please step in between the girls legs" she told the class, I stood their waiting for her.

They all did, a few girls giggled as the boys grabbed their knees.

"Please, slowly slide into the girls." She said

"Oh my god!" one of the girls moaned.

The boys were now inside the girls who were moaning and writhing. Their hips were moving back and forth in rhythm with the boys thrusts.

Mrs. Thomas stepped back, laying on the floor, she lifted up her skirt and revealed she had no underwear on."Come on, get down here."

I jumped at the opportunity, quickly kneeling between her legs. My cock was pointing straight upwards. I slid forward until it touched her pussy lips.

Her hands went to my head and pulled me towards her. My penis was throbbing hard and I felt myself ejaculate on her pubes.

"Wow, what an amazing sight." She whispered as I continued to pump my sperm onto her.

When I finished I was still hard, panting as she reached down between us and guided my penis into her. Her vagina was sopping wet and sucked me in like a vacuum cleaner.

My balls were slapping against her ass cheeks as we began to move together. As I entered her my cock would rub against her clitoris until I came again. I kept going until Mrs. Thomas couldn't take anymore. She came hard, arching her back and moaning.

"Oh god, this is so amazing." She sighed, leaning back on the padded floor.

"I can't believe how great this feels." I said as I withdrew withdrew from her. The other guys had finished as well, and I looked as a saw the girls laying there, their pussies full of cum.

"Okay everyone get dressed and we'll talk about the male orgasm." Mrs. Thomas said.

I walked back to my desk, I could feel my cum oozing out of me. Mrs. Thomas walked to the front of the classroom and turned to a diagram on the whiteboard.

"We will now discuss ejaculation, or cumming." She said.

A lot of the boys groaned and some even laughed.

"Ejaculation is when semen, which contains sperm comes out of the penis during sex. This is what all of you just experienced. It happens because the muscles that control ejaculation contract. That is why we see many men have trouble controlling it, especially in the beginning."

Semen is produced in the testicles and then travels through the tubes to the penis. When a man gets an erection, blood rushes to the penis making it grow larger, and the penis fills with more and more blood.

After enough stimulation, the muscles in the penis contract and force the semen out.

"When a woman has an orgasm the vagina contracts and pulls the semen into the cervix and uterus. The sperm then fertilizes the egg and the fetus begins to develop."

A drop of semen had started leaking down her leg. She looked at me and smiled. The bell rang and we all got packed up our things for the next class.

I was sitting at my desk, still feeling the after effects of the sexual release I had just experienced, when Mrs. Thomas walked up behind me and gently placed her hand on my shoulder.

"How did you like your first time?" She asked.

"It's amazing." I replied.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, there will be more for you tomorrow." She said.

I packed up the rest of my stuff and headed to p.e. class.

***

That night I was thinking a lot about what had happened in class. It made it hard to sleep but I finally managed.

I was looking forward to my next class, however. I wanted more of those orgasms and I hoped we would do something different.

I got to class bright and early, being the first one there. I sat down in the chair in the corner and waited for Mrs. Thomas to arrive.

She opened the door, wearing a tight fitting blue dress that showed off her curvy body. I almost gasped as she walked through the door. She looked over to where I was sitting and smiled.

"Good morning." She said as she dropped her bag on the desk next to hers.

"You're here early, do you want a private lesson?" She asked.

"Yes, actually, I'd really like to practice." I said.

"Okay, let me get ready." She said as she walked around the desk.

I watched as she bent over to pick up her bag and spread her legs, showing off her round ass. I could also see her pink panties under her dress.

As she stood up I saw a small wet spot forming on the crotch."if you'd like to come stand behind me real quick" She said.

I hurriedly stood up and stepped behind her. She put her arms on the desk, holding herself up as she pushed her ass back against me.

"Now, lift up my skirt, and pull down my panties." She said.

I pull up her dress, revealing her pink underwear. I grabbed them by the sides and pulled them down, exposing her shaved pussy.

She moaned softly as I spread her labia apart with my fingers. "You see how wet I am, that's from thinking about your cock all night." She told me.

I moved my hands to her thighs and slowly slid them up until they were resting on top of her ass cheeks. My cock strained against my pants as I felt its heat rubbing on my thigh.

I spread her ass cheeks revealing her cute little pink asshole. Her asshole was slightly puckered and very inviting. I started stroking my cock while fondling her ass. She was breathing heavily, gasping each time I rubbed her asshole.

"I think you've been masturbating thinking about me all night." She said.

"Maybe a few times." I admitted.

Her hands slipped down her stomach, until they reached between her legs. She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and began jerking me off.

"Oh god baby, don't hold back on me. I want to feel your hot cum inside of me." She said.

She continued stroking me as she rubbed her clit with her other hand. She places the tip of my penis at her entrance, spreading her lips apart. She slowly moves her hips backwards, letting my cock slide into her warm vagina.

She starts moving her hips slowly, grinding herself against me. I reach down and grab her ass cheeks, squeezing them as I thrust my cock into her.

"Oh fuck, yeah! Fuck me!" She yelled.

We continue to grind together, my hands tightly gripping her ass cheeks. We're both moaning and grunting, getting closer and closer to our climaxes.

I exploded inside of her, shooting ropes of cum deep into her womb. She screamed loudly as her own orgasm hit, her body shaking and convulsing as waves of pleasure washed over her. She grinded against me as she came, gripping the edges of the desk.

I leaned down and kissed her cheek as she collapsed onto the desk.

"Thank you, baby. That was so good." She moaned.

Class was about to start in a few minutes and we got redressed before anyone else came in.i took my seat and waited for the lesson to start.

"Well, well, look who decided to join us today." Mrs. Thomas said.

I looked up and saw two girls standing in the doorway way.

One was tall and thin, with long brown hair. The other was shorter and pretty. Both had nice bodies, but the taller girl looked particularly sexy in her tight jeans and sweater.

The rest of the class filed in and Mrs Thomas began the lesson on yoga.

Mrs. Thomas explained that she was going to take a short break and for everyone to keep following the poses on the board. The girl in front of me started doing the downward dog pose. I couldn't help myself, I glanced over and saw her beautiful ass sticking up in the air. I stared at her ass, admiring how toned and firm it looked.

I watched as she lowered herself down to the mat. She looked back at me staring and winked. I smiled back and returned my attention to the teacher.

A few minutes later, after everyone had finished their poses, Mrs. Thomas had given all the boys mats and were told to lie on their backs.

"Girls please all pick a boy to partner up with. I'm sure we have some fun things planned for the remainder of this class." She laughed.

The girl that picked me was a petite Japanese girl. Her name was Yuki and she was 18 years old. She had long black hair, striking green eyes and a beautiful face.

Yuki sat down cross legged next to me and we waited for Mrs Thomas to give us instructions.

"Ok, today we are going to practice cowgirl position. Boys if you wouldn't mind losing your pants and girls your underwear. I'll be right back."

I quickly shed my clothes and lay down on my back. Yuki sat down on top of me and grabbed my dick with one hand. I gasped as she rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy.

"Sorry, I'm really tight, let me get some lube from my backpack." She said.

I didn't waste any time, I lifted my hips up and helped her remove her panties. She handed me a tube of lubricant and squirted some on my cock. Then she sat down again, placing my hard cock between her legs.

She was extremely tight, and my 8 inch cock was having a hard time penetrating her. I placed my hands on her hips and used my knees to lift her off of me. She placed her legs on either side of my waist and sat down on my lap. I wrapped my arms around her small waist and pulled her close to me. I pierced her as she whimpered, finally inside of her.

I slowly slid in and out of her, enjoying the feeling of her tight pussy gripping my cock.

"You're so fucking tight." I groaned.

"Mmm hmmm." She replied. 'You are really big." She added.

I started to pick up the pace, sliding my cock in and out of her. She grabbed my hands and placed them on her tits. I started massaging her breasts, squeezing and pinching her nipples between my fingers.

"You can cum inside me, my parents want me to get pregnant. They think it's best for me to have a baby now." She said.

I slowly increased the speed of my thrusts, picking up the pace. My balls slapped against her ass each time I slammed into her. She whimpered with every thrust.

"Fuck, oh fuck, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum!" She suddenly screamed.

Her pussy tightened around my cock and I felt myself starting to explode inside of her. I held her tight and she continued to moan. My head twitched inside as I overcame my orgasm. I pumped load after load of cum deep inside of her.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god, I'm cumming! Oh yes, you're making me cum so much!" She moaned

I could feel her pussy contracting on my cock and then it just kept getting tighter and tighter, milking my cum out of me.

She fell on top of me after she finished, I put my arm around her and held her in place until she stopped shaking.

"Very good Yuki" I heard Mrs Thomas say. "Now it's time for the boys to have their turn."

I rolled off of Yuki and sat up. I noticed her skirt was pushed up to her waist. I looked back at her and she blushed and pulled it down.

"Please lean over your desk with you butt out, we are going to

practice doggystyle. You can use the desk as support to balance yourself."

Yuki quickly climbed up an placed her hands on the edge of the desk and spread her legs. Her ass was almost perfectly round, and a thin strip of semen barely filled her pussy. It looked like she had done this before.

"Ok, Mr Smith, would you please start by entering her from behind?" Mrs Thomas asked.

I moved behind Yuki and positioned my cock at her entrance.

"Everyone watch Mr Smith as he shows you how to do it."

I slowly slid into Yuki, watching her face contort as she reached her orgasm again. I fucked her slowly, bottoming out as I pushed into her. She arched her body back and screamed.

"Fuck, you're so big!"

Her tiny pussy gripped my cock as I pulled it back out and pushed back in.

"Fuck me harder." She begged.

I picked up the pace and began slamming my cock in and out of her. I grabbed her hips for better support. My balls started slapping her clit as I bottomed out on her.

"Your so tight!" I exclaimed.

My balls were starting to ache, and I knew I wasn't going to last much longer. I slowed down my pace, trying to prolong the pleasure but it was too late, and she was more than ready for it. I felt her muscles begin to tighten around my cock, and I exploded inside of her.

"Ooohhhhhh yesssss!" Yuki screamed as she came yet again.

I was fully inside of her as I finished, our bodies entwined together.

Mrs Thomas stood up and walked around the desk, looking down at us.

"Wow, that was amazing." She said. "You two look great together! You guys can keep going as the rest of the class goes."

"I don't know if I can take anymore" Yuki said, panting" but if you need to cum again you can use me"

"Just make sure you clean him up when he's finished." Mrs Thomas replied.

I was still hard, and decided I might as well use the pussy in front of me while I can. I moved around so I could see Yuki's face and she was smiling at me.

"Lay down on your stomach." I commanded.

Yuki laid down on the desk and spread her legs wide open, putting her hands around the edge of the desk to steady herself.

I slowly moved towards her and slid my cock back into her pussy. As soon as I felt myself hitting the end of her pussy, I started pounding her hard. I grabbed her hips and pinned her against the desk.

"FUCK!" I yelled, grunting as I pounded her pussy.

"Mmmm, Mmmhhh, Mmmmmh!" Yuki moaned.

Her pussy was so tight, I couldn't hold out any longer and I blew another load inside of her. We both collapsed onto the desk, exhausted.

"Wow." I said, catching my breath.

"My pussy is so sore" Yuki said. "I didn't think I could get fucked so hard."

I withdrew from her tight pussy. Leaving a gaping hole filled with cum in my absence. It leaked onto her thighs as she pulled her panties back up. Wetness immediately splotched on her panties as she rubbed her pussy.

"Well, if you ever want to do it again, just ask." I told her.

"It'll be a while before I can recover from today." She said.

I helped her up and Mrs Thomas came up to me and asked to stay after class.

"The other girls are going to be jealous after watching you do that to Yuki," She smiled. "and I wanted to thank you for being so vigorous".

She dismissed class and I waited for everyone to leave.

"Please sit down." Mrs. Thomas said.

I sat down in one of the chairs.

"Would you be ready to go another round? You seem to have a lot of stamina. Maybe we can try something new this time?"

"Anything you want." I said, feeling a little weak.

"Good, then let's start by spreading your legs."

I spread my legs and she knelt in front of me, placing her hand on my crotch.

"How does that feel?" She asked.

"Its hot." I admitted.

"I'm gonna stroke it now." She said.

She gripped my cock and started stroking it through my shorts. I unbuttoned them and slid them off, my pipe hard under my briefs.

"Do you mind if I take these off too?" She asked.

I shrugged, and she removed my underwear, leaving my cock exposed. She wrapped her fingers around it again, stroking it, squeezing it.

"How can you go so many times and still be this hard? I'm impressed."

"I just got lucky." I said.

"I wouldn't say that, not with a dick like yours."

"Is there anything else you want to try?" I asked.

She blushed and slowly stuck her tongue out at the base of my cock. She licked down to my balls and sucked one into her mouth. She flicked her tongue around it, tasting my sweat.

"Does that feel good?" She asked.

"Yeah." I said as she continued to stroke my shaft.

"Let me taste your tip." She said as she moved closer, her lips hovering over my cockhead.

She opened her mouth and engulfed the head of my cock inside. Her tongue swirled all around, licking up the precum that leaked out. She sucked just the tip as I felt an orgasm come on.

"Don't stop." I said.

She continued to suck the head and swirl her tongue around it as I came. My cock pulsed with pleasure as she swallowed every drop.

"Mmmmmmm." She moaned as she swallowed.

She moved back up to my cock and began to stroke it again.

"You're insatiable." She said.

"So are you." I replied.

My cock was still hard and twitching, she slowly climbed on top of me, gently letting herself down.

"Mmmm" she moaned as she lowered her body onto mine. Her pussy pressed against my cock, teasing me with its wet warmth.

She straddled me and we both looked down at each other. I moved my lips to hers as well kissed passionately, she grabbed the sides of my neck bringing me close to her. Our tongues entwined together as our bodies rocked back and forth.

She was panting heavily as she slowly lowered herself onto me, taking more and more of my cock inside. She gasped as I bottomed out in her pussy. She lifted her hips back up and then quickly dropped herself back down in a short burst. She did this several times, fucking herself on my cock.

She sat up straight and I wrapped my arms around her, pulling her to me. She leaned herself into me while she rode me. Her tits mashed against my chest, her nipples hardening under my touch.

"Fuck, I'm gonna cum." She moaned.

She bounced harder, slamming her pussy down onto my cock.

"Ooooohhh fuck" she groaned.

Her pussy spasmed as her orgasm began. Just as it happened the door opened and the Home Ec teacher Ms. Williams walked in.

Mrs Thomas was still in ecstasy cumming on my dick as Ms. Williams gasped. She looked at us as we both sat there, my cock buried in Mrs Thomas' pussy.

"Oh my God!" She said in shock.

Mrs Thomas came back to her senses and quickly jumped off of me, my swollen wet cock twitching for attention.

"Ms. Williams, James was here for a private lesson, what I can do for you?" Mrs Thomas ushered for me to get dressed and leave.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude." Ms. Williams said.

"James, please go wait outside." Mrs Thomas said.

"Yes ma'am." I said as I left.

I waited for about 5 minutes before the door opened and Ms. Williams came out.

"You're welcome anytime, Ms. Williams." Mrs. Thomas said.

"Thank you, Mrs. Thomas."

Mrs Thomas pulled me back into the classroom and pushed me back first onto her desk. "Take em off" she ordered.

I took of my shirt and tossed it aside. Mrs. Thomas then unzipped my pants and slid them to the floor. My cock was still hard. She climbed on top of me again and quickly mounted my cock. I could hear her panties sliding down her legs as she positioned her pussy above my cock.

She started riding me fast and hard, bouncing up and down my cock. I gripped her waist as she slammed her cunt onto my cock.

"This dick is so good" she said.

I grunted as she fucked me hard. "I'm gonna cum" I warned her.

She slowed down until she stopped and wrapped her arms around my neck. "Are you ready to cum, baby?"

12