Sex-Ed for my Son

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I moved back in front of him, and I poured a liberal amount of body wash on my tits. Looking directly in his eyes, I squeezed my tits together and placed his cock between them. Back and forth, I moved as I was sliding my breasts over his engorged cock. He had to lean forward and brace his hands against the shower wall as I gave him a titty fuck.

Then it was my turn. I sowed him the shampoo to use. His hands were wonderful as he gently massaged the shampoo into my long hair. If you have never showered with a lover, I highly recommend it. It can be a very sensuous experience having someone shampoo your hair for you. After rinsing and repeating, he took the conditioner and massaged that in as well. Then it was waiting a full minute before rinsing. I'm not sure exactly how long we waited, since I had turned to face him, wrapped my arms around him, and we rubbed against each other as I gave Aaron another lesson in French kissing. Eventually, we broke apart and he ran his hands through my hair, making sure to rinse the conditioner out of my hair thoroughly.

Next came the body wash. He began at my shoulders, arms, and back. No loofa for him. He used his hands to massage and spread the soap. After rinsing that off, he refilled his hands with the gel, then began on my front side. Technically speaking, he did spend too much time soaping up my breasts, but I wasn't complaining. His caressing of my breasts, flicking, pinching, and pulling of my nipples really turned me on. I almost orgasmed again as he rubbed my tits while rinsing the soap off. I was so close to an orgasm that I almost screamed when he bypassed my pussy to wash my ass and legs. He even slipped a soapy digit into my ass and thrust it in and out for a moment. I was literally trembling in need as he finally used his soapy hand to rub over my drooling pussy. It was when he directed the water to my pussy to rinse it off that he inserted one finger then used his thumb to brush my clit. Thank God he had his other arm wrapped around me as I came on his hand. He had to hold me up as my legs gave out when the orgasm crashed through me. When I recovered, I felt that the water had cooled significantly. Maybe it was time to replace the water heater with a tankless system that could supply and endless amount of hot water.

By that time, we both needed to recuperate and get some fuel for later. I still had some things to teach Aaron. We dried off, and I sent him to his room to get dressed. When he left, I took my lotion and applied it all over to keep my skin smooth and soft. While I had Aaron get dressed, I had decided to stay naked. It actually aroused me to be naked in front of someone who was dressed. I admit that I am a closet exhibitionist. Some of those 'accidental' flashes that I did over my adult life haven't been as accidental as they may have seemed.

I slipped on a pair of 4-inch heels to make my legs and ass look even better, then left my bedroom to go and make us some lunch. I did wear an apron while working at the stove. Got to protect the Girls, don't ya know. Still, Aaron got a good show as he sat at the kitchen island watching me cook. Of course, I had to bend over occasionally to get pots and pans out of the lower cabinets. He took every advantage to feel my ass whenever I wandered close enough. Truthfully, I managed to wander close enough than was really necessary.

After lunch, I really needed a nap. I took Aaron and we laid down on the couch watching some mindless TV. He was laying with his back to the back of the couch, and I was spooned up against him on the front of the couch. I reached around for his arm and brought it around me to snuggle. His hand was resting on my tit. It was warm and comfortable. I soon dozed off.

I woke up about an hour later feeling refreshed. Aaron was still spooned against me, and his hand was still on my tit. He was still sleeping, so I carefully slid off the couch. After using the bathroom and getting something to drink, I went and got the supplies that I would need for his next lesson for the day. He was just rousing from his nap as I was putting the supplies on the end table beside the couch. I also dropped a pillow on the floor in front of the couch.

"Good afternoon, Aaron. Did you have a nice nap?" I asked.

"Hmmmmm, yeah. It was nice, especially since I was cuddled up to the sexiest woman I know." He smiled.

"Mmmmmm. Your flattery will get you everything." I grinned. "Now, it's time for another lesson. This one is a bit tricky, so you really need to pay attention. This can be very good for both partners if it is done correctly, but it can be a horrible experience if done incorrectly." I explained.

I had him get undressed as I positioned myself on the couch. I made sure to put a towel underneath me to prevent a mess on the couch. I sat with my ass on the edge of the couch, then leaned back and pulled my knees up to my chest.

"OK, Aaron. Now, we are going to do anal. In other words, you are going to be fucking my ass. Normally, this is done while the woman is on her knees with her face down and ass raised up. We are doing it in this position so I can look in your eyes as you fuck me. Also, it's easier for us to communicate like this and talk to you as we go along.

"This is very important; a woman's ass does not produce a natural lubricant like her pussy does. That means that you need to lubricate her ass and your cock really well in order to prevent injuring her. Also, her ass does not stretch as easily as her pussy does. You first need to gently stretch and prepare her to take you. You have a rather large cock, so preparation is especially important for you. First off, dip one finger into the jar of lube, then ease it into my ass. Go slow. Push it in and out as you twist. That will begin stretching my ass and spreading the lube all around. That's it. Now push it in a little farther. Feel how I'm loosening up and it's easier for your finger to slide in and out?"

This was starting to feel pretty good.

"OK. Now dip that finger and the one next to it in the jar, then repeat what you just did. You are going to need to go slow because you are doubling the size that you are pushing into me. Oh, yes. Just like that. Keep twisting your fingers around to stretch me all out. That's good. You are doing great."

There was a bit of burning pain as he first slid the second finger in, but it soon dissipated and began to feel really good. I've been fucked in my ass more than a few times. Some of them have happened without the proper preparation and have been less than optimal experiences. Thankfully, the majority of the times were with men (and a woman or two) that knew what they were doing.

"OK, Aaron. Usually, that is good enough for most men, but you are considerably bigger than most. You need to add a third finger to really stretch me out. Go ahead and lube up three fingers and continue what you have been doing."

Damn, this was feeling good. The burning feeling quickly changed to pleasure as he was sawing his fingers in and out as he twisted them. He had used plenty of lube, so there was no problem with him pushing his fingers in and out.

"OK. I'm almost prepared. Just another minute of this. Go ahead and take some lube in your other hand and spread it all over your cock."

He continued to lube and stretch my ass as he dipped a couple fingers from his other hand into the jar and began smearing the lube on his magnificent cock.

"Alright. We are ready. Pull your fingers out of my ass and SLOWLY begin pushing your cock in. Now, I've had my ass fucked several times, and I really like it. Other women that you want to try this with may not have done it before, or they have had a bad experience with it. They may be scared or, at least really nervous. One thing that you can do to help relax them and make it a good experience is to finger their clitoris as you are entering them. It is really helpful if they are relaxed as you begin. It isn't necessary with me, since I'm more experienced with it, but I really don't mind if you want to practice that as well." I said with a grin.

Much to my delight, he took me up on my suggestion. He used his thumb to start stroking my engorged clitty. I continued to encourage him, giving suggestions on his speed and technique. I had him pause and let me adjust to his cock. I had him pull out a bit, then push in a bit farther. Eventually, I felt his thighs pushing up against me, signaling that he was fully embedded in my ass.

"That was very good, Aaron. Now, just hold it right there as I fully stretch out and adjust to you. Keep stroking my clit. You can take your other hand and play with my tits as well. Anything you can do to help arouse your partner and make them relax to your anal invasion helps."

We laid there for a full minute as I adjusted my breathing and got used to the log that was stuck up my ass. I couldn't help it. That stupid Christmas song "Who put the Stump" By Bob Rivers flashed through my mind. In case y9ou haven't heard it, it's about a Christmas angel on top of the Christmas tree. She is complaining about the top of the Christmas tree being shoved up her ass and how having it up her ass is so uncomfortable. It's really hilarious. Look it up and listen to it.

"Alright, Aaron. Now, start taking long, slow strokes. Slowly, pull almost all the way out, then push all the way back in. Go slow for a while. That's it. Slowly back.......... Slowly in.......... Back.......... In. Keep going just like that. That feels sooooooo gooooooood."

He was agonizingly slow, but it felt so good. He had continued to stroke my clit and play with my nipples. I felt the stirrings of an orgasm beginning to build.

"Now, see how my breathing has started to change? That means that I'm starting to really enjoy what you are doing. Now, you can slowly begin building speed. You can't suddenly change from low gear to balls-to-the-wall. It's more like slowly accelerating as if a cop car is beside you as you are pulling away from a stoplight. That's good. Just a bit faster after every couple of strokes. Good. I can feel my orgasm rising."

I was talking hi through it. As he sped up his thrusting, my orgasm continued to rise. He was now fucking my ass with abandon. I was thrusting my hips to meet his every stroke. He had stopped playing with my tits, instead using that hand to brace himself on the couch. I had released my grip on my thighs to hole my legs up. My ankles were now resting on his shoulders.

"OOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" I screamed out as my orgasm hit me like a freight train.

As my orgasm consumed me, I felt my pussy and ass begin spasming, contracting automatically as the waves of pleasure flowed though me. Aaron let out an animalistic growl as the contractions in my asshole milked his seed from him. I felt every jet of his seed deep inside my bowels as he filled my ass.

We stayed in that position for several minutes. He had collapsed on top of me. His erection slowly shrank until it finally slid from within me. Once we had recovered sufficiently, Arron rolled off of me to sit beside me. I lowered my legs back to the floor and pulled myself into a more comfortable sitting position. My ass was a bit sore; it had been a while since it had been used like that.

"Well, Aaron. You did very well on your first day of lessons. I still have quite a bit to teach you about pleasing a woman, but I would give you an A+ at this point." I complimented him.

"Wow. That was great, mom. Are you saying that we are going to continue these lessons?"

"Of course, Dear. That is, if you want to."

"Oh yeah. When can we do the next lesson?" He asked eagerly.

"I'm thinking probably tomorrow. There are some other things that I really need to get done this afternoon and evening." I saw a look of disappointment in his eyes. "However, if you don't mind, maybe I can just stay naked whenever we are at home." I got a bit of a devilish look on my face. "That way, you can practice your seduction techniques on me. Who knows, maybe you can get me so aroused that I will not be able to hold back."

Let's just say that Aaron was an exceptional student. He ended up having a lot of 'extra credit' in his studies. Over the next few weeks, I taught him everything he would ever need to know about pleasing a woman in bed (on the couch, dining room table, shower, backyard, floor, kitchen island, etc.). maybe it wasn't a great idea for me to remain naked at home. Several chores were cut short when I was in the middle of them. OK, so maybe I did purposely get a bit to close as I bent over to pick something up off the floor. I did eventually go back and finish the task.

"By the way, Aaron. How much video did you get before I noticed the camera, and did you show those videos to any of your friends?" I asked him about a week later.

"Uuuuummmmmm, it was there for a couple days before you found it. Uuumm, well, Jimmy, Mark, and Zack were all here when I put it in your room. The camera actually belongs to Zack. I, uuuhhh, kinda had to show them the video."

"I see. Are they all virgins as well?" I asked with a smile that would fit very well on a barracuda. I began to think that it might be time to add Gang Bang techniques to Aaron (and his friends) education.

No, this isn't one of those fantasy stories where my son and I moved to another country and lived as husband and wife. That was just plain unrealistic. Aaron was a young man, and I was a middle-aged woman. It never would have worked, and I never wanted that anyway. Besides, I would never have grandchildren that way. What did happen was that Aaron met a sweet young woman and fell in love with her. Surprisingly, she was a virgin.

Maybe I will write about when I took her under my tutelage and (with Aaron's help, of course) gave her my personal sex education course as well. After all, I needed to do all I could to help my son be happy in life.

And now for something completely irrelevant:

An elderly couple (they were in their 70s) walked into an appointment with a therapist.

"What can I help you with?" The therapist asked.

"Well," the elderly gentleman stuttered. "We've been having some difficulty with sexual intercourse. We were wondering if you could observe us making love on the couch and tell us if we are doing anything wrong."

The therapist was obviously shocked, but he was a conscientious therapist that was dedicated to helping couples with their problems. He reluctantly agreed.

With that, the elderly couple removed their clothes and began a very vigorous session of fucking. Once they concluded, they redressed and sat down to talk to the counselor.

"Honestly, I saw nothing wrong with your performances. It seemed that you two did very well for yourselves. I don't know what you think that your problem might be, but I didn't see any issues."

"Thank you for your help." The couple responded.

"You're welcome." Said the bewildered therapist. "Your bill for this session is $50. You may pay the receptionist as you leave."

A week later, the same couple returned. It was an identical reenactment of the pr3evious week. Again, the therapist saw nothing to be concerned with from their performance. The couple happily paid the $50 fee as they left.

Over the next two months, the couple returned at the same time each week without fail. Each session was identical to the last. Finally, the therapist had to ask them about it.

"Look. The two of you have been coming in here claiming that you need help in your sexual intercourse. Each week, I tell you that you are doing nothing wrong, and that the sex between you two is very good. Why do you keep coming back?" he asks.

The elderly couple look at one another, then back at the therapist.

The man begins, "Well, I'm married to a frigid woman who refuses all of my sexual advances."

The woman adds, "And my husband hasn't been able to get an erection for the last 10-Years. We met each other at the senior center a few months ago and compared stories. We decided that we should get together once a week to have sex."

The elderly man then picked up the conversation. "We were using motels, but we are both on fixed incomes. Motel 6 costs $69 a night. Super 8 is $75. The Marriot is $169. First off, we don't need the entire night, we only need about an hour. You only charge us $50 for the hour, and that's all we need anyway."

12