Sex Ed Homeschool Ch. 02

Story Info
Day 2 of my sexual education with my twin sister.
6.9k words
4.73
29.9k
84

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 05/10/2024
Created 04/11/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good morning, class!" Mom greeted us cheerfully as my twin sister and I stepped into the classroom early the next morning. We set our textbooks down in the little metal baskets under our seats and waited attentively for Mom to get started on the day's lessons.

"I take it everyone had time to do their homework for sex ed last night?" Mom asked. The day before, she had assigned us both the task of trimming the hair from around our genital regions. You know, to make things cleaner and easier to see, for educational purposes.

"I did!" Julia's hand shot up proudly. "It looks really cute," she added, glancing over at me briefly.

"Great! Robert?" Mom turned to me.

"Yep, got it done. Number 1 guard," I reported dutifully.

"Oh," Julia said. "I forgot to put the guard on," she confessed.

"That's okay, honey," Mom reassured her. "You didn't cut yourself did you? It's a really sensitive area." her eyebrows went up a little bit from concern.

"Nope!" Julia exclaimed proudly. "I even got, like, in between? Inside? I dunno how to explain it."

"Oh, you mean in between your outer labia?" Mom asked.

"Uhm... I think so? Maybe?" Julia wasn't sure about the terminology.

"Honey, your outer labia is... maybe it'd be easier just to show you. Do you guys mind another field trip?"

We told our teacher we didn't mind.

_____

"Robert, can you grab a towel from my bathroom and meet us in the living room?" Mom asked me as we made our way out of the classroom. Mom's bathroom is all the way upstairs, but that was where all the biggest, fluffiest, most luxurious towels were kept. The older ones were kept in the other three full-size bathrooms in our relatively large house. But why was I grabbing a towel?

By the time I got to the living room with a large white towel under my arm, Mom and Julia were mid-conversation:

"I guess it'd be easiest," Mom was saying, "If I show you two --- oh, thanks, Robert," she said, noticing me. "Just lay the towel down on the floor. Fold it once, long-ways," she instructed and I obeyed, folding the towel once over its long axis, laying it down flat in a strip on the carpeted floor. But still, what was it for?

"Okay, so like I was saying. I think it'd be easiest if we both look, together, at our vaginas. That way your brother can at least see two separate examples. Most men's penises are essentially the same, except for size," Mom quickly glanced over at my groin and then looked back at Julia. "The same thing isn't quite true about women's vaginas. You guys don't mind seeing a little more of your old mom than usual, right?" We told her that didn't bother us. Why would it? She was our mom, not some strange woman.

"Okay, great. Julia, how about we both just take all of our clothes off?" Mom suggested.

"That does seem easier," Julia agreed, and she began to pull her shirt off over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra, and her enormous breasts made a slapping noise when they fell back down to her torso. For a moment they partially flattened against her before they regained their full shape, her pink nipples facing almost perfectly forward.

Mom pulled her shirt off as well, but despite her having slightly smaller breasts than Julia, she was wearing a bra. She did like to keep it professional - she was our teacher, after all.

My penis was already hard as I watched my mom and sister undress. I looked between the two of them, and although my sister was clearly more attractive to me, Mom was still extremely attractive as well. While her breasts were not quite as large as her daughters, her hips and ass were a bit more pronounced. None of us were heavy or overweight, but Mom was the largest.

"Oh wow, you really didn't use the guard did you," Mom remarked, looking down at her daughter's bare vagina once they were both fully naked.

"I know, I know, I forgot! But it's okay, right?" Julia looked down at herself, and used her fingers to pull up on her outer labia, exposing more of the bare slit of her shaved vagina. If I wasn't fully hard yet, seeing this completed the job.

"Honey, it looks great. The only reason I said to use the guard was just so you wouldn't risk cutting yourself. It's actually better that you didn't use it. Robert, what do you think?" My mom and sister both looked over at me.

I felt a little awkward, fully clothed, standing in the living room with my mom and sister who were now both completely naked.

"It looks really nice, like really smooth," I said. I looked from Julia's over to Mom's vagina.

"But yours is really nice too, Mom," I told my mother. She beamed at me. Her vagina, at least while they were both standing up straight, looked just like Julia's, except with a little more hair. I would have guessed that Mom had given herself the "Number 1 guard" treatment last night as well.

"Okay, okay, let's get back on track here. Remember, we're at school right now," Mom said, rolling her eyes a little, but obviously still in very good spirits.

"Julia," Mom continued, "go ahead and sit down on that end of the towel, facing me," Mom instructed my sister, motioning with her hand to the end of the towel that was closer to Julia. "Sit down just like me," Mom said, settling down into a seated position at one end of the long towel, spreading her legs open evenly at about a 90 degree angle. Her legs were open pretty wide, but her vagina still appeared as only a clean slit of flesh underneath a short feathering of dark hair.

Julia sat down the same way a moment later, facing Mom. Her vagina looked the same as Mom's, but with no visible hair at all. At this point Mom leaned back a little, spreading her legs open only slightly father, bracing herself with her right arm against the floor behind her. Julia did roughly the same thing, though I'm not sure she was able to open her legs as wide as Mom could. I sat down next to them in a cross-legged position and watched them both closely. To my left was my sister, and to my right was my mother. With the way they were sitting with their legs splayed out in front of themselves, their feet were only a few inches away from touching each other. If Julia had opened her legs just a little bit wider, they probably would have touched at the toes.

_____

"Robert, you pay attention, too. This is just as important for you to know," Mom told me. I was still in a cross-legged position, sitting on the floor with Mom and Julia in front of me, Julia on the left and Mom on the right.

"Yes, Mom," I acknowledged her, straightening my back and observing closely.

"You can see, right?" Mom checked.

I looked between Mom and Julia. I had a perfect view of each of their naked bodies, including their vaginas. Due to the way they were positioned, Julia's massive breasts seemed to fall off of her chest and rest partially on her sides, her nipples still pointing mostly forward. On the other side, Mom's smaller breasts were doing their own smaller version of the same thing. Similarly, Mom's tummy pudged out a little bit around and beneath her belly button. But on Julia, only a much smaller version of the same thing could be observed.

While still steadying herself against the floor behind her with her left hand, Mom used her right hand to gesture to her outer labia, running her fingertips lightly over the skin.

"This is called the outer labia, guys. It's basically the outer part of the woman's vagina." on the other side of the towel, Julia watched closely, while mimicking mom's hand motions over her perfectly bare outer labia.

"Julia, would you like to show the class what you meant earlier? About how you even trimmed, I think, 'in between' is what you said?" Mom suggested to Julia, but it was more of a teacher's instruction than a suggestion.

"Oh, yeah!" Julia, still leaning back with her left hand, used the fingers of her right hand to sort of pull her outer labia up and out, exposing the pink folds of what I would learn later were here inner labia and clitoris.

"I think I did a pretty good job," Julia said proudly, and she spread her legs open a few inches farther. I gazed longingly at her clitoris.

"You really did, sweetheart," Mom said, leaning forward now to get a closer look at her daughter's bare vagina. "It's really hard to get in between like that," she remarked.

"I know!" Julia agreed. "It took forever but I got it!" She was still holding her vagina open, and she was now looking down proudly at her work.

"Robert, would you like to get a closer look? This is your first time seeing a vagina, and fair's fair: your sister got to get a pretty good look at your penis yesterday."

"I got more than a look," Julia mentioned. The day before, for our first day of sex ed, Julia had put my penis in her mouth and sucked on it until I had an orgasm in her mouth. It was probably the best thing that had ever happened to me, up until that point at least.

"I wouldn't mind getting more than a look," I said, truthfully. But it was almost a lie, because it's not that I wouldn't mind, but more like I was desperate for it. I had never wanted to lay my hands and mouth upon anything like I did in that moment.

"Julia? Would that bother you, if your brother got to, uhm, 'inspect' you? Just kinda like you did with him yesterday, with his penis?" Mom asked my sister. She was still holding herself open, but now she released herself from her grip, her outer labia springing back into position, turning her vagina into just a slit again.

"Sure!" Julia replied enthusiastically. "I mean, I guess it wouldn't really be fair if he didn't. You know, for his education about the female anatomy and all," she said, still excited, but seemingly trying to calm herself down since we were currently in class.

_____

"Great!" Mom exclaimed as she started to stand up.

"Julia, honey, get on the couch. Put the towel down under you, too," Mom instructed my sister.

Julia began to stand up, snatching the towel up from the floor as she did.

"What's the towel for, anyway?" Julia asked as she laid it down in the center of the couch.

"Just a precaution, babe," Mom explained.

"For what, though?" I asked. I had a pretty good idea, and I hoped that I was correct. I was happy with Mom's response:

"Well, sometimes women's vaginas get a little wet when they're excited. It's like the penis getting hard, but it's what happens to the woman.

"So... if the penis gets hard, and the vagina gets wet..." Julia said, looking at Mom questioningly as she settled down on the couch and opened her legs for me.

"That's for another lesson, sweetheart. But the main reason I put the towel down was just in case anything were to happen that would give either of us an orgasm. I mean you or me, Julia," Mom said.

I had been settling into a cross-legged position on the floor directly in front of the couch in between my sister's legs, but when I heard Mom say this, I had to turn around and look up at her.

"Sometimes, at least for me and some other women, when we orgasm, it can make a little bit of a mess," Mom explained.

"Like... like when Robert orgasms? That stuff comes out?" Julia asked. The day before, I had had my first conscious orgasm. And, as I assumed was normal for home-schooled kids, it happened in my sister's mouth.

"No, it's nothing like that at all. If it does happen, it's more like hot water," Mom explained.

"Ohhh, so that's like pee?" Julia asked. I was glad she was taking care of the questions, because I'm not sure if I could have spoken in that moment. I adjusted my pants, which my erection was seemingly trying to escape from. My penis must have been hard, or hardening, starting from the time Mom and Julia got fully undressed. I was still in a cross-legged position on the floor in front of my sister, but I was turned around to face Mom, who was standing naked in the living room in front of us. My right arm was resting on my sister's right thigh.

"It's not quite like pee -- Robert, if it's hard again, go ahead and take your pants off," Mom said, interrupting herself.

"But it's a lot more like pee than your brother's semen is," Mom explained as I quickly unbuttoned, unzipped, yanked my pants and boxers off, and re-assumed my position on the carpet in front of my sister. Now I looked forward at her bare vagina and observed visible moisture creeping out from the dark slit in the center.

"Julia, would you mind if your brother licked your vagina?" Mom asked my sister, who shook her head slowly while looking down at me with a serious and dreamlike expression on her face.

I leaned forward and slowly dragged my thirsty tongue from the bottom of my sister's vagina to the top.

_____

Julia's body seemed to shudder as my tongue reached the halfway point. As my tongue reached the top of the slit of her vagina, she whimpered faintly as I disconnected from her.

She tasted salty, and a little like lemons. It's hard to describe. Also, although there was no visible hair on her, my sensitive tongue could clearly detect short hairs on either side of the interior of her outer labia.

"Robert, I think your sister enjoyed that. Julia?" Mom asked.

Julia just nodded, still looking down at me, waiting for me to begin licking her again.

I licked again, the same as before, but pressed my tongue harder and farther in between her outer labia. I licked several times, from the bottom to the top. Near the bottom, it seemed there must have been an opening, because my tongue could press farther into her at that point, and the taste changed slightly, becoming more lemonesque on the inside.

"Try focusing on the top, Robert," Mom suggested to me. Julia responded by holding her outer labia open at the top, exposing her clitoris. I started to lick it up and down, flicking it with my tongue, but it seemed like too much for my sister. She squealed and squirmed, shutting her legs tight.

"Robert, go AROUND it, around it," Mom explained. Julia opened her legs for me again and spread herself open at the top once more. Now, rather than licking directly over her clit, I ran my tongue in circles around it. On the left and right I could still feel the prickly hairs on the inner part of her outer labia.

"You can go over it some, just do that very lightly, okay?" Mom instructed from behind me. "It's just that part of your sister's body is very very sensitive. It's like the tip of your penis, but actually a lot more sensitive than that."

As I continued to gobble down on my twin sister's delicious crotch, I heard what Mom was saying and quickly understood why Julia was reacting the way she did when I was roughly flicking my tongue against her clit. "Mmmm-hm," I acknowledged her, not taking my mouth away.

"It felt good, but just, like... too good... I guess," Julia said softly to Mom, her speech broken up and awkward. Although she sounded partially incapacitated, it also sounded like something wonderful was happening to her.

"Yeah, that's about what I meant," Mom confirmed. "He can go over it, he just needs to do it lightly."

"Will you?" Julia asked me in a small voice. I answered her by beginning to lightly run my tongue up and down her clit once or twice after swirling. So it would go something like this: Swirl, Swirl, Swirl, light lick, swirl, swirl, swirl, swirl, light lick directly over her clit again.

I continued and my sister put her hand on my head, her fingers caressing my short hair. I hooked my hands around her upper thighs and held her tight against my mouth. I looked up at her briefly while devouring her; she was still looking down at me, with some combination of love and amazement dancing in her dazed eyes. I closed my eyes and focused on the task at hand. Swirl, swirl, swirl, swirl, gentle slow lick.

_____

After several dozen cycles of swirl-swirl-swirl-lick, my sister's body began to respond in a way that was entirely new to me. Her legs seemed to tremble, and her breaths became raspy and labored. She had now ceased holding herself open at the top, and now clenched the couch cushions tight in both of her hands as she stared down at me in amazement.

"Mom... Mom.... Robert..." Julia tried to tell us that something was coming, but she couldn't find the words.

"It's okay, baby, you're just about to have an orgasm, that's all," Mom reassured her sweetly. I continued to lick. "Just relax, honey," Mom instructed my sister.

Julia let out a deep breath, then breathed in sharply, then had what I must assume was her very first orgasm.

Her legs partially closed around my head. Luckily not too tightly. At around the same time, a gush of hot fluid escaped my sister's vagina, splashing against my chin, and, luckily for me, partially up over my lips. My sister let out a loud guttural grunt, which would probably not normally be considered "Sexy".

Instinctively I tasted my lips, then immediately dove back down for more. Seeing my sister's vagina completely soaked, I once again licked her from the bottom of her delicious slit to the top. She tasted slightly different now, more salty maybe, and even more delicious than before. I had a feeling her clit would be very sensitive, so I avoided that area.

I wish I had known exactly where and when the fluid was going to ensue from. If I had known, I would have tried to reposition my mouth a little lower, and open up to catch her fluid in my mouth. From the small taste I got on my lips, I wished there was more. There had been, certainly, but it had mostly dripped down onto the towel.

Since I felt it spray against my chin, it must have come out around the center of her vagina. I would keep that information in mind for next time...

_____

"How was that, sweetheart?" Mom asked my sister sweetly. Julia, who sat naked on a towel that was partially soaked underneath her, leaned back on the couch and stared dreamily at the ceiling. I wanted to put my mouth on her again, but her body was still trembling, and I was sure her vagina, especially her clit, were still very sensitive.

"It was... It was..." She didn't know what to say.

"Love you, Jules," I said, grinning up at her. I was still seated on the floor in front of her crotch.

"Love you... too..." Julia said in a voice that sounded like it came from some wonderful euphoric dream.

"Can I... Can I suck it again? Please?" Julia asked me.

"You're going to need to, actually," Mom replied before I could, and then she went on to explain:

"Your brother's penis has been hard this whole time. If you don't make him cum, there can actually be a buildup of semen in his testicles. It can actually hurt," she said.

"Yeah I think I'm starting to feel that..." I said, noticing for the first time that my testicles felt extremely sore. It may have been like that for some time, I just didn't notice while I was distracted by my sister's body.

"Okay, okay guys, switch," Mom said, almost a little urgently, while making a radial "Switcheroo" motion with her hands.

"Yessss..." Julia said under her breath as she stood up from the couch. At the same time I settled down on the couch in the same spot she had been sitting in. I was extremely happy that she seemed to be as happy about this as I was, maybe even a little more.

The towel was wet under my ass. It didn't bother me. I wanted to snatch it up and wring out the liquid over my mouth, but I didn't do that.

My sister got into position on her knees in front of the couch. I was pantsless, but still had my shirt on. I decided to take it off so things would be even; we were now all, including our teacher, completely naked. I glanced at my mother's naked body briefly before focusing my attention on Julia.

"Good, Robert, good. We might as well all be completely naked. Less risk of making a mess on any of our clothes that way," Mom said. She was now walking over to the couch that Julia was sitting on. Mom sat down next to me, about a foot to my right. She crossed her legs at the knees.

12