Sex Education 101

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack's breath comes in ragged gasps as he feels Emma's touch intensify. He closes his eyes, feeling the pleasure wash over him in waves. "Oh God," he whispers, his hips bucking wildly against her hand. "That feels so good, I can't--I'm gonna--"

"--I'm calling a halt," Johnson says abruptly. "We can't have you cumming too soon, Jack. Emma, it's clear Jack is enjoying your ministrations very much, but if you really want to help arouse him, you might try performing oral sex. Or, in layman's terms, a blowjob."

Emma looks up at the teacher, feeling a mix of confusion and embarrassment. "Um... I don't know how to do that, sir," she says, her voice trembling slightly. "I've never... you know."

"The best way to learn is by doing," Johnson replies. "Try it. What do you have to lose?"

Emma nods submissively. Taking a deep breath, she carefully kneels down in front of Jack. She hesitates for a moment, feeling the weight of his member in her hand, before slowly opening parting her lips and taking him into her mouth. The taste and feel of him sends a wave of heat coursing through her body, and she can feel herself growing wetter once again.

Jack lets out a long, shuddering groan as Emma begins to suck on him, her hand moving in sync with her mouth. He slides his hand through her hair, urging her to take more of him, and she obediently obliges. Her lips stretch as she takes him deeper, and he feels himself getting closer to the edge.

"Don't just suck on it. Try moving your head back and forth on his shaft too," Johnson instructs her. "Slowly, at first, then build up more speed. You might also use your tongue to tickle the tip of his cock at the same time."

Emma nods, her cheeks hollowing out as she begins to bob her head up and down on Jack's member. Her hand moves up and down as well, squeezing him with care. She hesitantly reaches out with her tongue, flicking it against the sensitive head of his penis. Jack's hips buck wildly, and he lets out a groan that's part pleasure and part agony. His hips, of their own accord, begin moving in time with each bobbing of Emma's head.

"Fuck," Jack gasps. "Emma, this is incredible!"

Emma moans around Jack's cock, her mouth moving faster and faster as she sucks and licks him. She can feel the head of his penis brush against the back of her throat, and she adjusts her angle to take him deeper.

"Careful," Johnson says. "Too much and you might trigger your gag reflex."

Emma is about to adjust accordingly, but suddenly, and without any warning whatsoever, Jack cries out. His thrusts become more erratic. His cock erupts like a pressurized hose, sending so much cum spewing into Emma's mouth that she starts to splutter and choke.

"Ah... Ah... Ah... Ah..." Jack gasps, his eyes rolled back in his head. "Ah... Ah... Ah..."

Emma can't stop coughing. She tries to swallow, but there's just too much of it, and quite a bit of his sticky white cum spills out of her mouth and drips from her chin in thick strands. Jack's expression goes from one of rapture to concern and he takes her by the arm, helping her to her feet.

"Are you all right?" he asks worriedly.

Emma nods, her cheeks still flushed from the exertion and embarrassment. "Y-yes, I'm fine," she manages to say, her voice still a little hoarse. "I'm just... surprised. I didn't expect...that there'd be so much. Was I, um, good?"

"You did great," Jack assures her, his voice thick with emotion. "Really, Emma. That was incredible. I've never felt anything like it." He reaches out and cups her face gently in his hands, his thumbs tracing her cheekbones. "Thank you," he whispers, his eyes locked on hers.

"You did quite well for a first-time," Johnson says, handing Emma a tissue so she can clean herself. "But there are other ways to stimulate a male as well. Emma, why don't you try a nice kiss?

Emma hesitates for a moment before taking Jack's hand and leading him closer. She looks into his eyes, her heart racing, and leans in. Their lips meet in a gentle, tentative kiss. She whimpers, and Jack responds with a soft groan. He places his hands on her waist, drawing her even closer.

"Moving on," Johnson says. "I know things are getting steamy between you two, but we'll take a brief intermission here to explain male reproductive anatomy, using Jack here as a visual aid. Jack, please come and stand here, where everyone can see you."

Jack blushes and moves to stand in front of the class.

"Now, the most important parts to remember are the testicles," says Johnson. "Which produce sperm and testosterone, and the penis, which, well, you just what it's like in action. The scrotum is the sac that holds the testicles, and it's important to keep them cool, because heat can damage sperm. The perineum is the area between the base of the penis and the anus, and it helps support the penis during sex."

Jack nods, feeling a little self-conscious standing there in front of the class. He glances over at Emma, who is watching him intently, a small smile playing on her lips. He tries to focus on the lesson, but it's hard when all he can think about is how good it felt to be inside her just a moment ago.

"Now, let's talk about male arousal," Johnson continues. "As you can see, Jack here has a fully erect penis. This means that his body is ready for sexual activity. When a man becomes aroused, blood flows into the penis, making it stiff and hard." The class giggles, and Jack feels a blush creep up his neck. "It's perfectly natural," Johnson reassures them. "And it's something that all of you will encounter in your lives, whether you're male or female."

Jack tries to focus on the lesson, but he can't help but feel a bit self-conscious. He glances over at Emma again, wondering what she's thinking about all of this. Her expression is a mix of curiosity and amusement, and it makes him feel a little less awkward.

"So, what do you think, class?" asks Johnson. "Any questions about male anatomy?" A few of the girls giggle and whisper to each other, but no one seems to have any questions for Jack. "Well, in that case, let's move on to female anatomy next. "Emma, please get up on this table here and spread your legs wide to give us a good view."

Emma hesitates for a moment, feeling a mixture of embarrassment and excitement. That makes no logical sense, since after blowing Jack in front of everyone she was long past the point of modesty. Still, she takes a deep breath and climbs up onto the table, spreading her legs as she's told. "So," she says, trying to sound casual, "what exactly do you want me to do?"

"Just stay like that and hold still for us," Johnson says. "Now this, class, is the vagina. Note, first, and foremost, the wetness in and around it. This is a clear sign of Emma's sexual arousal and attraction to Jack, but it also a natural lubricant produced to help with male penetration into her body. Note also the clitoris, located her. It is unique in that it is the only organ designed specifically for sexual pleasure--it is filled with nerve endings and is very sensitive. Finally, I want to point out the labia, just here, and a special treat: the hymen. See that little ring at Emma's entrance. This is proof that she is a virgin. The hymen is torn away when a woman has sex for the first time, which is why it was sometimes called the maidenhead in the past."

The class seems to be hanging on every word, their eyes glued to Emma's body. Jack feels a mixture of arousal and jealousy as he looks at her. He wishes they were alone, so he could touch her, taste her, feel her around him. He can see she's as embarrassed as he felt when he was the one being examined a moment ago, so he takes her hand in his own and gives it a gentle squeeze.

Emma looks down at their joined hands, her cheeks flushing even deeper, and squeezes back. It's a small gesture, but it means a lot to her. She clears her throat, trying to focus on what Mr. Johnson is saying, but it's hard with Jack's hand in hers.

The teacher talks for only a few more minutes, pointing out the location of Emma's ovaries and womb, before saying, "Now comes the most important part of this lesson, where we will see everything we've covered put to practical use. Jack and Emma are going to demonstrate sex and human reproduction for us, and we will follow Emma's pregnancy as it develops."

Emma's heart skips a beat at this, feeling a mixture of shock, embarrassment, and excitement. She glances at Jack, who seems to be just as surprised as she is. The teacher continues, "Now, I want you to position yourselves so that we can all see what you're doing. Remember, this is for educational purposes, so give it your all."

They exchange a quick glance before Johnson continues. "Why don't you two start with clit play? Jack, go over to Emma where she lies on the table and take her clitoris between your thumb and forefinger. Squeeze and massage it very, very gently and see how she reacts."

Jack moves closer to the table, kneeling between Emma's spread legs. His heart is pounding, but he tries to focus on what he's doing. He takes her clit in his hand, feeling the softness and warmth of her. He begins to massage it, as the teacher instructed, using just enough pressure to make her gasp.

Emma's body tenses, and she lets out a sharp breath. The sensation is incredible, and she can feel her desire building. Her breathing quickens, her heart thuds in her chest. She looks down at Jack, their faces mere inches apart, and his touch makes her feel so exposed and vulnerable. But in a good way. She wants more. She knows she shouldn't but she does. She's still frightened and feels vulnerable and exposed, but not as much as she did earlier. Jack makes her feel protected and safe.

She reaches out, taking his shaft in her hand and guiding it toward her entrance. Jack stiffens but doesn't resist or try to pull away. Emma whimpers as she feels his tip brushing against her slick, wet folds.

"Are you sure?" Jack asks hoarsely.

She nods. "Y-yes. I...I think it's okay if it's with you. Just...be gentle with me, okay?" She looks up at him with trusting, vulnerable eyes.

Jack swallows hard, his heart pounding in his chest. He's never done this before, never been in this position. But he knows he wants this, more than anything. He pushes forward, slowly guiding his shaft into her.

Emma stiffens and cries out in pain as her tight, virginal cunt struggles to adjust to the sudden intrusion. It hurts. She's shocked by just how much it hurts, and she clutches at him, whimpering. Jack immediately stops pushing and bends his head to kiss her, trying to take her mind away from the discomfort.

Her body slowly begins to relax, the pain easing into a dull ache. Jack senses this and pushes again, only to have Emma stiffen again. Once more he pauses, letting her pussy adapt and mold itself around his cock. It goes like this for several minutes, with Jack slowly penetrating her deeper and deeper, until finally his cock is buried inside her gorgeous body all the way up to the hilt. Her tightness and wet heat engulf him and it feels absolutely glorious.

Carefully, cautiously, he begins to move his hips. Jack watches Emma's face carefully as he does so. It's still painful, but to Emma's surprise, the pain starts to fade, replaced by a growing sense of pleasure unlike any she's experienced before. She arches her back, rolling her own hips to meet his thrusts, and moans.

Their bodies are slick with sweat and her juices as they move together. Jack can feel his control slipping, his need to just lose himself in this moment. He speeds up, thrusting harder and deeper into her, and Emma cries out in ecstasy, her nails digging into his back. Her hymen is torn away, stripping her of her virginity forever, but she doesn't care. The whole class watches with wide eyes as the two teenagers start going at it with gusto.

Jack lowers his head to suckle at Emma's nipples, teasing and caressing them with his tongue as he pounds her fertile body. Emma runs her fingers through his hair to urge him on. She wonders, briefly, what her boobs will look like once Jack has impregnated her and they begin to grow heavy with milk. She wonders what their child will look like when she nurses it.

"Jack," she says in a strained voice. "I'm glad it was you, I'm glad you're the one doing this to me!"

He groans, his hips pumping faster. "Me too, Emma," he manages. 'I...I'm so sorry it had to be like this, but I'm so glad you're mine now!"

"Yes," she says, reaching up to caress his cheek. "I'm yours forever, we're--oh, God!--we're gonna be good parents and we'll get--oh, fuck, right there!--we'll get through the challenges together! Our..." She chokes, both with pleasure and from the depth of her burgeoning feelings. "Our baby is going to be beautiful!"

Spurred on by her words, Jack's thrusts become even faster and harder, his body tensing as he feels the first waves of climax building within him. He can feel Emma's body tensing in response, her inner muscles gripping and massaging his cock, rippling and moving as if possessed of a will of their own.

Emma reaches a shuddering, heart-stopping orgasm first, her whole body tensing, her back arching like a bowstring. The veins in her neck bulge and a raw, guttural shriek tears from somewhere in the back of her throat. Colored spots burst in her vision and a wave of pure ecstasy washes over like an ocean current. She lets it carry her away, drowning in it, as her world flies apart and the world goes staticky and gray.

Jack follows her over the edge a second later. His thrusts grow more erratic, his breath is knocked from his lungs by the sheer, unbridled force of his orgasm. His cock throbs and then explodes, squirting jet after jet of virile cum deep into Emma's waiting, willing, unprotected womb. It is the most glorious, most incredible thing he's ever experienced. Masturbation has absolutely nothing on this!

He shudders and groans, his body shaking as he empties himself into her, filling her up, giving her his heart as he gives her his seed. Then he collapses on top of her, utterly spent.

The room is silent, save for their harsh breathing as the new couple tries to catch their breath.

Emma lays there, feeling warm and full. Jack is still inside her, his weight pressing her into the desk, and she can feel his softening member twitching inside her. She wiggles beneath him, enjoying the sensation. She can't believe that this just happened. It is so wrong, but it feels so right.

She looks up at Jack, his chest heaving against her breasts. His eyes are closed, and his face is flushed. She reaches up and tenderly wipes the sweat from his brow. "I think I love you," she whispers.

Jack's eyes snap open. Her words hit him like a truck, and he realizes that he's starting to feel the same way.

"Emma," he whispers, "I think I do too."

Their intimate moment is interrupted by the sound of their teacher, Mr. Johnson. "I hate to break such a romantic atmosphere, but we do have a lesson to conclude. Jack, please pull your cock out of Emma's body so we can see her fertilization."

Jack groans, reluctantly pulling his cock out of Emma. A thick stream of cum flows out, landing on the table between them. It's thick and sticky and tinged pink from the blood of Emma's ruptured hymen.

Mr. Johnson grins. "Yes, you've definitely been well-seeded, Emma. Good job, both of you." He turns to the rest of the class. "And that, everyone, is the act of human procreation and sexual intercourse. Do not think, however, that this was simply a free sex show. There will be a test, and we will continue to follow Emma and Jack as her pregnancy progresses. Jack and Emma, your homework is to keep having sex on a regular basis, at least once a day. I want you both to keep a log detailing when you do it, how you do it and where you do it, and I will review this log at the beginning of each class to make certain you are staying on task."

Emma blushes crimson, embarrassed by the teacher's words but also grateful that he's not making a big deal out of their intimate moment. She glances at Jack, noticing that he's still hard, and she can't help but feel a surge of desire.

"Mr. Johnson," she says bashfully. "I-I have a question. If Jack and I have sex every day, will that increase the chances of having a boy or a girl?"

Mr. Johnson chuckles. "I'm afraid it doesn't quite work that way, Emma. The gender of the baby is determined by the X and Y chromosomes, which are randomly distributed. Having sex once a day or even every hour wouldn't change that. However, it would certainly improve your chances of becoming pregnant if you aren't already." The bell rings and he grins. "Class dismissed."

As the class files out and Mr. Johnson leaves for the teacher's lounge, Jack and Emma are left alone. Jack reaches for Emma, pulling her close once more. "I can't believe we're going to be doing this," he whispers, his lips brushing against her ear. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a baby with someone I love."

"Me too," Emma says, resting her face against his bare chest. "And now I know. W-will you come home with me after school? I'd like you to be there for me when...when I tell my parents about all this."

Jack nods, his heart racing at the thought of meeting her parents. "Of course, I'll be there for you. No matter what." He kisses her forehead, then stands up, helping her to her feet. "Let's get dressed, okay? We don't want to be late for our next classes. I'll come and find you, okay? We'll spend lunch together, and after we tell your parents, you can move in with me. I'll start looking for jobs so I can support you."

Emma smiles up at him, her eyes shining with tears of joy. "I love you, Jack."

He kisses her one last time, and she knows then that no matter what the future holds, she and Jack will face it together.

Maybe, just maybe, Mr. Johnson's class is the best thing to ever happen to her.

12