Sex Education

Story Info
I realize how little Cody know about being a houseboy.
3.4k words
4.58
5.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The phone rang and I said, "Hello."

"Is this Jonah Carter?"

"This is."

"My name is Cody Fennec. I heard you are looking for a housekeeper."

"I am." I said hesitantly. I'd tried to hire houseboys in the past but that usually turned into a disaster. Many of the houseboys turned out to be criminals stealing money or selling drugs. Of those that weren't criminal, they were lazy, spoiled brats that treated me more like a sugar daddy instead of acting like a houseboy. They treated me like it was the highlight of my day to give money to strangers for nothing in return and no I do not mean that I expected sex in return. What I mean is that sometimes, they didn't even say hello. They'd knock on the door and I'd open it to find them silently standing there with a hand up waiting for money. One even got mad at me for slamming the door in his face and I had to get a restraining order.

Cody continued, "I'm currently going to college and I need a job with flexible hours. Is that okay with you?"

"I don't want you just showing up whenever you feel like it but yes, I am willing to work with your schedule."

Cody said, "Good. I heard you also pay thirty dollars an hour. That's a lot for housekeeping."

"I expect more than just housekeeping. Thirty dollars is the base pay and I'm willing to pay even more if you go above and beyond my expectations. You do know that this is a houseboy position, right."

Cody said, "Listen, I'm from farm country and not familiar with all your fancy city words. Jeremy told me that a houseboy was just a person who did the cooking and the cleaning."

I couldn't help but laugh. "Would you be talking about Jeremy Whitaker?"

Cody said, "Yea, he's in the frat I'm pledging."

It took a while for me to compose myself from the fits of giggles I was having. Jeremy had been the nicest of the guys who tried to be my houseboy but he too was a lazy, spoiled brat.

Cody asked, "Are you laughing at me, sir?"

In between giggles I said, "No, I'm not laughing at you. You might just be exactly what I'm looking for. But I do need you to understand what's expected of you. It's not just cooking and cleaning. There really is no limit to what I might ask you to do. As an example, I have time to interview you now and see how you would do as a houseboy so let me give you your first task. I will place an order at the Mediterranean Hills Restaurant. All you have to do is stop by, pick it up and deliver it to me and then we can both eat while I interview you. You'll earn your first thirty dollars just by delivering food and letting me interview you. How's that sound?"

"That sounds great."

So after giving him further instructions on how to find my place, we ended the phone call. Then I wondered about what to wear. I didn't want to wear anything too obvious that might frighten the naive boy off but I didn't want to wear anything that would be hard to remove if it felt right to remove it. I settled on a tank top, thongs on my feet, and some running shorts with a slit up the side but no underwear of course.

I tried to tidy up a bit but it didn't take long before I heard the doorbell. I opened the door to let Cody in.

He wore a genuine cowboy hat and I don't mean the kind of hat Hollywood cowboys wear. His hat looked cheap and beaten up as if he'd worn it for years back on the farm.

He was a ginger with messy hair and freckles. He had silvery blue eyes. He had the build of someone who was used to doing labor. He was just a little shorter than me but then again, I'm tall and almost everyone is shorter than me.

He wore a white t-shirt with an unbuttoned cowboy shirt over that, blue jeans with a giant belt buckle, and worn out sneakers. I refrained myself.

He set the food on the table and started setting the table. I hadn't asked him to do that yet. I was liking this houseboy already.

As he worked, I learned a little more about where he came from and why he was in college. It was clear that he was very intelligent but he was struggling in college because his rural high school had failed to give him a proper education. He struggled especially with history and science. He also never had a computer before. I felt more and more compelled to take him under my wing, to protect him from the dangers of the internet but to also mentor him and help him catch up with his lack of education.

Then I started the interview. "I have a swimming pool and a fireplace. Have you ever cleaned either before."

"No, sir. We'd always just go swimming in the quarry and our home had electric heat."

"Well one of the things that I insist upon is that if you don't know how to do something, don't do it. I would rather have you wait for instructions or ask questions instead of trying to do a job you don't know how to do and making a big mess of it. I will be very happy to give you hands on instruction on how to clean the pool or the fireplace or how to do any other job you don't know how to do. I do expect you though to learn how to do things so I can have you clean the pool, clean the fireplace, wash the car, change the oil, maintain the garden, and all kinds of other jobs. What do you think so far?"

"Sounds reasonable to me. I do already know how to do some car maintenance and gardening."

"Glad to hear that. Now many of these jobs are messy jobs. I don't want you to ruin your clothes."

"Don't worry about it. I'll only wear old clothes that I don't care about anyway."

"That's not good enough. You will have to wear some protective clothing like garden gloves but I insist you avoid damaging any clothes that you don't absolutely need. I don't even want you ruining your old clothes that you don't care about. I insist that you wear as little as you absolutely need."

"Don't you think the neighbors might complain?"

"I have a privacy fence and also this neighborhood doesn't really care."

"Well as long as everyone is okay with it, I don't mind working shirtless."

I grinned. Before I pushed any further though, I needed to know more about where Cody was coming from.

"So tell me a little more about Starwood. Is it a religious community with a heavy emphasis on modesty?"

"I don't know. I'd say it's pretty normal. We're not a bunch of prudes that insist everyone wear their Sunday best all the time but we don't have any queers running around either."

"Have you seen any queers since you came to college?"

"Not really. I've seen a few but I grew up hearing stories that made me expect to see queers everywhere but they really aren't everywhere."

Cody obviously didn't know what a queer looked like.

"Would you be okay hanging out with a queer?"

"Absolutely not. Sodomy is a sin and they're all going to Hell."

That let me know I needed to move slowly. I couldn't introduce Cody to any of my queer friends right away.

"So what did you like to do after church?"

"Oh I never go to church. I don't believe any of that stuff. I'm a scientist and only believe what can be proven scientifically."

What a paradox, an Atheist who believes that queer people are going to Hell. Then again, it just reinforced the fact that Cody was an intelligent but uneducated man. He just needed a good education.

"So what do you usually do no Sundays?"

"My buddies and I would often go down to the quarry to swim."

"What kind of swim suits did you wear?"

"Well, because there were girls there, we had to wear something but we weren't going to waste our money on anything fancy. I had an old pair of jeans that I cut the legs off and I swam in that. I also started wearing underwear after that time my ding-a-ling managed to poke its head out the leg of my shorts."

"How short were your shorts."

"Oh, I cut them off here." He scooted his chair back and practically pointed straight at his own cock. If he had cut his jean shorts that short, they barely covered him better than if he had just worn tighty whities. I about spit my juice on the table.

"Would you ever try skinny-dipping?"

"As long as there were no women around."

"What about your buddies? Would you ever try skinny-dipping with your buddies."

"If the opportunity came up, sure, I'd try it."

"How about we move this interview to the pool and you can give skinny-dipping a try."

"Sure."

I couldn't believe how easy this was going. Cody was turning into a dream come true. We got out to the pool and I told Cody which chair he could leave his clothes in. He stripped at a reasonable pace, neither rushing to get naked nor teasing me with a long, drawn-out tease. He just casually removed everything while facing the chair.

His backside was muscular. His ass was round and firm. Then he turned around and I saw his cock. It hung long and his foreskin tapered nicely. He was a bit hairier than I preferred and I wondered if I could get him to trim his hair but that would have to be later.

I kicked the thongs off my feet but otherwise stayed clothed. Cody didn't seem to mind. He dove in and swam around a bit. I sat on the edge of the pool soaking my feet. Then he swam and put his arms on my lap and rested his head on his arms. He looked up at me and asked, "What other questions you got?"

"You're pledging a fraternity, right? Has their been any initiation yet?"

"No, I've told them of my interest but no one has contacted me yet."

"What do you expect will happen?"

"My dad said that it would mostly be drinking games."

That was true. Despite all the urban legends, nearly all colleges just had drinking games as initiations. The crackdowns on initiations were nearly always about a pledges dying from drinking too much alcohol too fast. There might also be some streaking or some paddling but there was never anything like what was told in stories. But Cody didn't know that.

"Ever hear of an elephant walk?"

"No."

"An elephant walk is when they line up all the pledges naked. Then you have to reach between the legs of the guy in front of you and hold his cock while the guy behind you reaches between your legs and holds your cock. Then, maintaining your hold, your line walks around a bit."

"Would I be required to do that?"

"I don't know. You might want to ask what kind of activities they have planned. Would you be okay if they did require that."

Cody thought for a moment and said, "As long as it wasn't in front of women. It would be sinful to let women see me naked."

This was too good to be true. I wondered if he was playing me, saying and doing all the right things to get past my defenses.

"You wouldn't have any problem letting a guy touch your cock?"

"It would be like when I had my last physical and the doctor examined my balls."

"You wouldn't be afraid of getting an erection with a guy's hand on your cock?"

"I got an erection when the doctor examined my balls. The doctor told me it was perfectly normal. Do you have a problem letting another guy touch your cock?"

"No, not really."

Cody reached up the leg of my shorts and pulled my cock out. The shock made me instantly hard and my cock stood straight up. Cody just stayed where he was looking at it.

"You gotta be more careful. Guys get in trouble when they are caught looking at other guys cocks."

"Really? Back in Starwood, we'd check each other out all the time. We were always comparing ourselves to each other asking if we were growing normally or not."

"Well, that's not how it is around here. Some guys won't mind but some will get really angry."

"Why?"

"Uh..." I couldn't think of an answer. "Just watch out for the really tough guys, the guys who act like they have to prove how masculine they are. They're just insecure enough to get angry over nothing."

I sat there for a bit wondering what to say or do next. Cody just kept looking at my cock. Then he pointed at my balls and asked, "What is that?"

"What is what?"

He lifted my balls and said, "This. What is this?"

"How much do you know about sex?"

"I was always told that I'm too young to know about sex."

"How old are you?"

"Eighteen."

"And your parents still think you're too young?"

"Yes, sir."

"Didn't you watch the other farm animals get it on?"

"We had a wheat farm, sir."

"Alright, let's go over there." I led him to a different part of the pool and had him sit on the edge. Then I took off my clothes and got in the pool in front of him. I began to teach him about sex. As I held each part, he stayed fully erect.

"This is your scrotum and these things inside are testicles also called balls. They are little factories that produce sperm."

"What is sperm?"

"Ever have white stuff come out of your cock?"

"Yea, it feels really good."

"That white stuff is a mixture of sperm and other things your body produces when you have sex. The sperm travels from your balls through tubes that go into your body mixing the sperm with these other things before coming out your cock."

"And that is sex? That's how I get pregnant?"

"No. You also need a woman. You cannot get pregnant but you can cause a woman to become pregnant by sticking your cock inside her vagina when you cum?"

"Come?"

"When white stuff comes out your cock."

"So if I come inside her, what did you call it?"

"Vagina."

"What's a vagina."

That's when I got a devilish idea.

"A vagina is a hole that women have. Lift your legs up." I helped him lift his legs until I could see his anus. It was so small, I could barely see it, just a shadowy spot in a shadowy canyon. "That is your vagina. The only difference is that a woman's vagina can get pregnant and yours cannot."

"Does she enjoy having a cock inside of her?"

"If it's done correctly. Too many guys are too aggressive about it, especially if they didn't get any sex education growing up, like you. They mistakenly think that women want cocks shoved into them like jackhammers. But if it's done lovingly, women do enjoy having cocks inside themselves."

"Show me."

"What was that?"

"I don't understand how women can enjoy having cocks inside them. Please show me that they enjoy it."

I said, "Wait right here. I'll be right back." I went inside and got some lube and a contract. I came back and told him, "The first time is always the worst. Your hole needs to be stretched before you can start really enjoying it. Are you sure you want to experience it?"

"Yea."

"Would you sign a contract stating so, so that everyone knows you consented?"

"Yea."

I wrote up a quick contract and he signed it. Then I put lube around his hole.

"Awesome."

Then I lined my cock up continuing to look at his face to make sure he was okay. He kept smiling.

"It will feel better if you push out while I'm going in. Understand?"

"Mm-hmm."

Then I pushed in a little. He screamed and started breathing hard.

"Want me to take it out?"

"No, no. just stay right there for a bit."

I watched his face as he worked through the agony and started to smile again.

"Okay. I just need to be stretched some more. I'm ready for more."

I pushed in a little more. He made some more noise but not as much as that first push. Then he'd smile at me again and I'd push in a little more. We kept repeating this cycle until I was completely inside him. Then he kissed me.

We started making out with my cock still buried deep inside him. We kissed and I taught him how to kiss with his tongue and we had our hands all over each other. Then I began slowly pistoning inside him. Although I saw traces of distress in his face, he kept smiling and making out with me.

Then, as happens when men get close to cumming, I stopped kissing him. I was too caught up to think anymore as arousal took over. But Cody just leaned back watching me. He stopped smiling but he didn't resist or withdraw either. His face was more like the face of someone curious and eager to learn.

Then I reached orgasm. I buried myself deep inside Cody and froze.

After a moment, Cody asked me, "Are you alright?"

"Couldn't be better. Why?"

"I've never seen anyone make a face like that before. I didn't know what that face meant."

I began to relax and I looked down Cody's body. He had also orgasmed. He had shot cum all over his chest and face and he had some in his hair. His skin was flushed and pale at the same time and he was covered in sweat. He had that sleepy, dreamy look in his eyes but he smiled at me. I kissed him and we started making out as my cock relaxed and withdrew from inside him.

We helped each other to the bedroom where we both fell into a nap, arm in arm.

"And that is sex. Are you my boyfriend now?"

"No, I'm no queer."

"What do you think a queer is?"

"Someone who lies with man as with a woman."

"What does that mean?"

"I don't know. Nobody ever told me how to lie with a woman. I just figure that queers must be those weirdos that can't tell the difference between men and women."

I thought about that while we napped. After the nap, we showered together. We wound up getting hard again as we washed each other and we had another set of orgasms that we had to clean off each other and of course we kept kissing and making love the whole time.

After we dried off and dressed, Cody asked, "So did I get the job?"

"Absolutely. So here is how it will go. Whenever you come over to work, you will strip off everything that you don't need for the job and I mean everything. Also, If I decide to touch you, you'll continue working letting me touch you however I want. If i ask for anything more, you may say no but I'll pay you more if you say yes. Do we have a deal?"

"We have a deal."

We filled out the paperwork and set up his first payment. I told him about the background check that could get completed in three days.

"I can come over Saturday and work the whole day if you want."

"Sounds good to me. 9:00 am?"

"9:00 am. I can't wait to tell people I finally had sex."

I instinctively grabbed him in a protective hug. "I don't think you should do that. There are some people who would get mad at you and try to hurt you."

"I just want to tell Jeremy."

"I know Jeremy. I wouldn't trust him if I were you. He probably sent you to me expecting that we would wind up hurting each other. I especially don't think you should tell Jeremy."

I didn't want the interview to end but he had to go back to college. I worried about him. I even offered to let him stay at my place but he refused. He said my place wasn't close enough to campus. After he walked to the nearest bus stop, I thought about what other ways I could help him out.