Sex Education from Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Glancing at Justin's face, I saw him nodding slowly, while still staring at his penis. When I looked back toward it myself, my eyebrows shot up in my head. There, at the tip of his cock was an unmistakable bubble of liquid that I knew was his precum. Ok, this was getting a little too intense and I knew it. It was time to get on with it and finish my demonstration before this got out of hand.

Pressing the condom to my son's pecker once more, I repeated the same process, placing two fingers on either side of the rubbery ring and gently pressing down while the condom unrolled its way down his shaft. I used a little more pressure than was necessary, to keep from slipping over the edge again. Three times in a row would seem intentional.

When the thick ring of rolled rubber got past the bump at the bottom of his tip, my son gasped. Flitting my eyes toward his face, I saw that he had his mouth open. Oh. He was breathing quite heavily. This wasn't looking good, but I was determined to get through with the demonstration. Loosening the pressure from my fingers, I slowly rolled the condom down his shaft, watching his face the entire time. His eyes were wide as he stared at what I was doing to his cock. Poor boy, he was fighting it so hard!

When Justin sucked in another sharp breath, I realized with a start that I had accidentally wrapped my remaining fingers around his shaft. Loosening them and pulling them away, I held my breath again. I still had two fingers poised on either side of the condom, pressing slightly against his boner. After a count of ten, I slowly resumed unrolling the condom.

"I'm sorry, mommy," my son whispered softly and I knew exactly why he had said it. He was about to cum again.

I couldn't help myself. Despite knowing full well that my son was about to lose it, I couldn't resist curling my fingers around his shaft one more time. My hand was clearly beneath the rubbery roll as I felt my palm press against his hot, naked shaft. I gave one gentle stroke with my bare hand down to the base of my son's cock, skin to skin. Then I held my hand still, fingers wrapped around his cock.

"Sssssssstt," he hissed and then it turned into a moan that erupted from his lips, "Nnnnuuunnnggggggg!" His body started shaking and I watched as, once again, my son spewed his little load into the tip of the condom.

I was completely fascinated and watched as four little pumps of cum squirted into the condom tip. The liquid seemed to swirl inside the transparent rubber. It shone like a liquid pearl. His body gave a shudder as his orgasm washed out of him and I reluctantly let go of his penis, the condom only halfway on.

"It's ok, sweetie," I whispered. Then, before he could say anything, I added, "Why don't we try again tomorrow?"

Oh. God. Had I seriously just said that? But Justin was already nodding at me, so I swallowed the large lump in my throat and then slid myself weakly to the side of his bed and scampered off. I was in such a daze, I didn't even close his door. Stumbling my way down the hall, I got to my own bedroom and threw myself onto my bed. Arousal swirled in the pit of my stomach as I lay there, unmoving. I knew I shouldn't be so aroused by what had happened, but I couldn't deny it. Nor could I push it away.

[03]

The next two nights were almost a play-by-play repeat of the last time. I showed up in my son's room around bedtime and offered to try showing him again how to put the condom on. And inevitably as I neared the halfway mark of rolling the condom down his rigid shaft, his body tensed and I could tell he was nearing an orgasm. And, exactly as I had done the previous time, I purposely curled my fingers just beneath the condom ring and stroked my fingers down to the base of his cock, causing him to explode and fill the condom with his teenage load of cum. I wasn't being a very good mother, and I knew it. Let alone teacher. Christ.

And so, the fifth time I came to him, I vowed to myself to see this through to the end. To get that condom on all the way down to the base of his cock so he knew how to properly use one. There were only two condoms left in the pack, so only two more chances. I didn't want to get down to the final condom. I was determined to do it right.

Justin took his usual place on his bed, back propped up against a pile of pillows and legs spread out beside me. He had his shirt on but had taken his pajama pants off already. His penis was hard, as usual. I fumbled with the second to last condom packaging, tearing it open and depositing the condom into the palm of my hand once more. Then, taking hold of it with my right hand, I placed the circle on the tip of his penis. He didn't jerk at my touch, which I decided was a good sign. If he could just last a little longer, we could do this thing the right way.

"Close your eyes," I said and he immediately complied. I thought it might help if he wasn't actually watching what I was doing. As carefully as I could, I began unrolling the condom down his shaft. I slowed when I neared the halfway point. That area of his penis seemed to be more sensitive than the skin above it, since that's where he lost it every time.

Hand shaking, I glanced at his face briefly and saw that he had his teeth gritted. He was clearly trying his best to fight off his imminent orgasm. Good boy. Putting my attention back on his shaft, I sucked in a sharp breath and then, with one quick downward plunge, I unrolled the condom past the halfway point of his cock. Justin's legs immediately tensed up and I held my breath, pulling my hands off his shaft for a few seconds.

I looked at my son's face once more and was mesmerized by his expression. Lust was etched in every corner, from the corners of his eyes to the writhing of his lips. He was breathing rapidly through his nose and he kept clenching his jaw again and again. I could tell he was fighting his orgasm with every ounce of will he could muster. That's it, baby. Just hold off a little longer so mommy can finish!

The next thirty seconds were torture. For both of us. I could tell my son was fighting for his life, like a drowning boy in a pool. As for myself, a tingling itch had erupted in my crotch, beckoning to me. For a brief moment, I found myself fighting the urge to mash a hand between my own legs and press my fingers against my clitoris. I knew an orgasm would explode within me if I did that. It took every ounce of effort to resist.

After nearly a full minute of agonizing bliss, I drew a deep, shuddering breath as I felt the tingling ease back just enough for me to focus again. Justin's face was still covered with lust, but he seemed to have fought off his own tingling as well.

"Ready for me to go on?" I asked, breathless.

He nodded immediately without opening his eyes. Steeling myself once more, I reached out and took hold of his cock. He flinched and I let go, watching his face for a few seconds. He was breathing short, sharp breaths. Jesus. After several heartbeats, I reached out again except this time, I didn't wrap my fingers around his shaft. I just placed two fingers on either side of it, against the ring of rubber. Then, as gently as I could, I started unrolling it downward once more. We were finally past the halfway point, only a couple more inches to go. I paused every few seconds, checking his face to make sure he wasn't about to go over the edge. He seemed to be hanging on by a thread, but hanging on nonetheless.

My fingers bumped against my son's pelvis and I felt a wave of excitement well up in my chest. We made it! Justin shifted slightly and then I saw the muscles in his cheeks move as he winced. Shit. Glancing down, I noticed that the rubber ring had caught several strands of his pubic hair right at the base. Shit shit shit. In the heat of the moment, I had completely forgotten to account for that!

I carefully rolled the condom upward again, just a couple centimeters. He sucked in a breath but I didn't know if it was from arousal or pain. I decided to plow forward anyway. It was difficult to talk as I was completely out of breath, but I whispered, "Look here, sweetie. When... when you get it to... to the bottom... like this—" I gestured with my free hand as he looked down at what I was showing him. Sucking in a breath, I continued, "You have to push this hair away from it, like this." With my other hand, I pressed my fingers against the very base of his cock, sliding them downward and pushing his pubic hair out of the way of his shaft.

"Then you can... roll... roll..." my heart was pounding so hard, I felt dizzy. Still holding his hair out of the way, I slowly rolled the condom back down, right to the base. Barely whispering, I spoke, "...roll it down here. All... all the... way... to the... to the..." I was losing my train of thought as I continued holding my son's cock. The thick ring around the condom settled into place at the base of his cock, squeezing inward.

I couldn't help myself. Wrapping my fingers all the way around his shaft, I slowly slid them upward. The lubrication from the condom made the movement slick, without friction. When I reached the tip, I slid my hand back down. And just like that, I started stroking my son right over top of the condom.

"MOM!" he cried out suddenly. At first I thought he was trying to tell me to stop, but then his hand grabbed hold of my arm and I felt his fingers digging into my bicep. His body started shaking and, as I stared at him, he started to cum. The second I saw his cock start to squirt his cum into the tip of the condom, I sped up my stroking. He moaned loudly as he came, my hand stroking him the entire time. Pumping cum into the tip of the condom, my son's cock rapidly filled it. The tip grew bigger and I continued stroking him. Still more cum spewed inside of it. My eyes were glued to the scene, my mouth hanging open. Over and over my son spewed his load into the condom. It grew to the size of an acorn, swirling and gooey within.

Justin's muscles relaxed, as if giving out. I watched as his body seemed to sink into his mattress. I was still stroking him, but he had stopped spewing his cum. He was finished.

A brief pang of revulsion swirled in my head, making me recoil from what I was doing. I yanked my hand away from him and watched as his cock bobbed around wildly for a few seconds until settling over on its side, lying on his hip. As I stared, I watched it begin to shrink. The condom started bunching up on itself.

After a minute, my son's cock was half its former size. The condom clung loosely to it. I don't know why I did it, but my hand moved before I could consciously decide what to do. And then I was gently pulling the sleeve off his penis. Careful not to let his sperm spill out of it, I tipped the opening upward as the head of his penis slipped out. Almost reverently, I held the rubber in my hand, staring at it. Jesus Christ that was a lot of cum! If I had to guess, I'd say there were at least three tablespoons worth of sperm in the condom.

Swallowing hard, I looked up at my son and discovered him staring at me. The passion was gone from his features, replaced by an extremely curious expression. I swallowed down my arousal and pulled away from him. The revulsion I had felt a few minutes ago threatened to return and I wanted to get away before it could.

Hopping off the side of his bed, condom pinched between two fingers, I padded my way toward his door. As I headed out of his room, I said, "I'll throw this out for you."

Then I fled to my room.

[04]

The days following the very intentional masturbation of my son, I kept to myself. I was afraid of the rebuke from him if he chose to call me out on my incestuous behavior. What had started as an "innocent" lesson in education had turned into a full on erotic adventure for me. I was fairly convinced he didn't know how much the incidents had affected me. How horny I had become as a result of my failed attempt at sex ed.

Even that night, after making my son cum literal tablespoons worth of sperm into the medium sized condom, I had pursued my newfound fantasy a little further once I made it back to my own bedroom. Although I was truthful when I told my son I would throw out his condom that night, I only did so after entertaining myself with it for a spell. In hindsight, I was fascinated and mesmerized by just how much spunk my son had unloaded into the rubber sleeve. I couldn't ever remember having someone cum so much from a single orgasm. It was so intriguing to me that as soon as I was in my own room, I headed to my bathroom and spent the next half hour spilling his cum on my hands and playing with it. It was thick and viscous and I was captivated by how it shone with that pearly sheen. Back and forth, I dribbled my son's cum from hand to hand, until I finally had to push away a very real temptation to taste it. Eventually, I washed my hands in the sink and discarded the empty condom in my trash.

As I lay in bed that night, I couldn't sleep. I tossed and turned, unable to rid myself of the memories of what had transpired between me and my son over the past week. And most of all, I felt aroused. Heavily aroused. I had to forcefully resist giving in to the urgent and demanding itch between my legs. In the back of my mind, I kept telling myself it wouldn't matter if I did get myself off. But some small semblance of sanity yet remained in my head that kept me from going through with it. I knew, without a doubt, that my son would be the central character of my fantasy if I did decide to masturbate, and so I refrained, if only to keep up the farce that everything I had done so far was "normal".

Days went by and nothing about my feeling of arousal had dissipated. Not even a little. If anything, it had grown stronger. Which is probably the impetus behind finding myself standing outside his bedroom door, nearly a week later. I was near out of breath as I knocked on his door. He bid me to enter almost immediately and I tried the doorknob with a shaky hand. When I shuffled my way past the threshold of his doorway, I found him lying on his bed. Clothed. In hindsight, I don't know that I could have stopped myself from rushing over to him and groping if he had been naked when I walked in. What the hell was the matter with me?

"Hi," I said, completely out of breath.

"Hi mom," he responded.

Biting my lip, I looked around his room. I realized he was watching some show on tv. After a minute without saying anything, he finally broke the silence by asking, "Um, did you need something?"

For a few seconds, I found it difficult to concentrate. I knew I had come to see him for a reason. And somewhere in the back of my mind, I knew what that reason was, but I was fighting it. It was desperate and twisted. Taboo. Incestuous. And most definitely wrong. Deeply wrong. So instead, I masked my truth behind a simple-sounding request.

Leaning forward, yet still standing in the doorway, I said softly, "It's time for your final test."

"Huh?" he said, confused.

With a shake, I stepped into his room. My body felt heavy suddenly, and hot. I had to concentrate so I didn't stumble on my way to his bed. His eyes followed me like I was a viper. At least, that's what I thought of in my head. In hindsight, considering what I had done to him every time I had come to his room recently, I suspect he was a little hopeful that I might be there to do it again. My horny little boy.

When my legs bumped into the side of his bed, I gave a start. My head swiveled, glancing toward his nightstand and then back to him. He sat forward a little, his own eyes darting toward where I had just looked. Was that an eager expression I saw on his face? Completely lacking the strength to hold myself up, I fell as gracefully as I could onto the end of his bed. He stared at me with an unreadable expression.

"Mom?" he asked, sounding uncertain.

"Do you still have a condom left?" I asked. I prayed that he did. When he nodded slowly at me, glancing once more toward his nightstand, I felt a surge of warmth between my legs. My body shuddered involuntarily and I had to squeeze my eyes shut for a few seconds. When I opened them again, he was staring at me. He looked... aroused.

"Good," I said, breathless. Then I forced myself to sit up, looking directly toward the drawer where I knew the last condom must be waiting. Nodding toward it, I whispered, "Get it."

Justin scrambled across his bed, leaning over the side and throwing his drawer open. He pulled the box of condoms out and dumped the last one onto the bed between us. When he lifted his head toward me, he had an expectant look on his face. I shook my head slightly, trying to convey that this was different than the last few times.

Clearing my throat, I announced softly, "It's time for you to try it yourself. I want to see that you learned from my lessons." He just stared at me until I finally added, "I want you to put the last one on yourself, so I can be sure you know how."

My boy nodded slowly toward me. Then, without any further prompting, he grabbed the condom and scooted himself backward on his bed, leaning against the pile of pillows that he always had stacked there. It dawned on me suddenly that he probably sat that way when he masturbated, too. The thought sent an intense jolt of tingling arousal upward, inside my pussy. I nearly gasped out loud.

Justin started pulling his pajama pants off and my eyes became affixed on his crotch. When his cock came into view, hard as could be, I almost groaned in anticipation. Oh my dear boy, if you had any idea how turned on I was! As it was, I found myself staring at his penis, admiring it. Easily eight inches of hard perfection, it looked taut and shiny as he sat with it on display. There was a subtle blue vein that traversed along one side of it and I immediately found myself fantasizing about running my tongue along it. I wondered if he would spew even more cum if I used my mouth to get him off? Oh god, I was completely off the rails and I knew it!

My son lifted the condom wrapper and was about to tear it open when I heard myself croak, "Take off everything." Wait. What? Oh god. I groaned internally.

With a shrug, my son reached down and pulled at the hem of his shirt, lifting it over his head, revealing his flat belly and slightly muscular chest. A few seconds later, he sat completely naked before me, condom wrapper in hand and a boner that seemed to be calling to me. It was difficult to breathe and my heart hammered incessantly in my chest. God it was hot in his room!

Still out of breath, I nodded toward him while whispering, "Put it on."

He finally tore the wrapper apart, the condom spilling out of it and landing between his legs. He reached down and grabbed it. Then, just as I had shown him, he examined it to make sure he had it facing the right way. That settled, I watched as my son placed the rubbery disc on the tip of his penis. Anticipation welled up inside of me, pleasure bubbling over in my crotch as I watched him.

Using his other hand, my son began to unroll the condom down his massive shaft. It was incredibly erotic to watch, and completely satisfying to see how well he had learned from what I showed him. With apparent skill, Justin slowly unraveled the condom down his shaft. Once he was past the halfway point, I started to feel antsy. My pussy was throbbing, desperate to be itched. My clitoris was throbbing in time with my heartbeat. It was a familiar feeling, yet foreign at the same time for the intensity of it. I had never been so aroused in my life.

Reaching the base of his cock, I watched as my son gently ringed his shaft with two fingers, pushing his pubic hair out of the way as he rolled the condom right to the bottom. As he let go, I watched as the little rubber ring squeezed inward. Was it just me, or did his cock look even harder than usual? The base of it looked like it was turning a darker shade of red. Swallowing, I slowly lifted my gaze to his. He was staring at me, mouth open and breathing heavily.