Sex for Silence Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam didn't know where to look. Her eyes had that calculating look again as she wondered if she'd been given a lifeline. But if she had why hadn't Adam come to her? And why was he leering at her like that.

"It turns out that Adam caught the whole show and decided to put it on the Internet."

"No!" she cried. The thought of other people seeing her being taken like that filled her with self-loathing.

I gestured to him and he walked over to her desk, opened a browser and within a minute there we both were sucking and fucking on her desk. It wasn't the greatest quality, but it was more than enough to identify her. True to our agreement Adam had blotted out my face.

Sam's confident façade crumbled. The calculating look was gone. She turned to Adam.

"You can't do this. Why would you do this?"

He moved closer to her incredible form, looming over her.

"When you find out that someone is a thieving bitch then it's surprising the motivation that it gives you. So this 'poor sap' I think it was...?" he queried looking to me. I nodded.

"This 'poor sap' has decided that you owe me. You're going to give me half of what you're skimming off the company. The Maldives would have been a bad idea Sam. Tony and Dennis would have known something was up so it's much better for that money to come to me. And when Phil's not here to take his pleasure from you I'm going to fuck you instead."

She looked away from him and back to me horrified.

"But you said..."

"That was before the video Sam. We can make sure that everyone has the link if you like, just like with the audio clip. But we would far prefer to use your body Sam. We decided that we would introduce you to our updated agreement by using your body together. Now."

"T-t-together..?"

Her mind was struggling to come to terms with what was about to happen. Her mouth just opened and closed in shock. But her body was on fire at the prospect. Her nipples were hard through her dress and I couldn't wait any longer.

I unzipped my trousers and pulled out my straining cock. I moved right up to her, lifted her dress up to her waist and slotted my cock between her thighs in to her sexy little thigh gap. I rubbed my cock against her mound through her soaking wet panties while I undid the neck clasp on her dress freeing her breasts.

Adam had his cock out and was already stroking it.

I spun Sam round and bent her forward.

"Suck his cock you cum slut."

Adam moved forward and grabbed her hair lifting her mouth on to his cock far more roughly than I would have done. He was either really angry or so turned on he didn't care what he was doing.

Sam made a glottal sound as she was force fed cock. Meanwhile I pulled her thong panties to one side and just rammed my cock into her pussy. Adam got the full benefit of that motion as his cock disappeared down her throat and he threw his head back at the sheer pleasure of it. Sam started gagging and swallowing in panic at the cock so far down her throat. For Adam it was incredible.

I spat on her arsehole and rammed two fingers into her arsehole. I started thrusting my cock into her pussy with my fingers shoving in and out of that picture-perfect arse. She really was unbelievable.

With the three of us it was awkward at first but we managed to get a sort of rhythm going. Adam squeezed her tits and pulled at her hard, sensitive nipples. Being spit roasted and used by two men without a thought for her enjoyment was bringing Sam off like never before, her orgasms rippling up and down my cock. I was in heaven as I fucked her.

Her cum was dripping down her stockings as I ploughed both her holes.

It was no surprise to see Adam come hard in her mouth.

"Swallow it all you thieving fucking whore."

Sam coughed and swallowed, choking on the cum as Adam drew out of her mouth and slapped her cheeks with his cock.

It's always the quiet ones isn't it?

"Sit down on the chair over there Adam," I said. He looked at me quizzically but did as I asked. I pulled out of her pussy and then used my fingers inside her arsehole to steer her to the chair. She whined as she stumbled forward at my command. I then manoeuvred her on to his cock. She slid straight down his pole taking him to her very core, her legs spasming from the pleasure.

She was a rag doll now, barely able to keep herself upright. He devoured her stunning tits as I lined my cock up with her arsehole. I grabbed her arse cheeks, pulled them apart and slowly pushed in.

I don't think any of us were ready for those sensations. Feeling another mans cock pushing back and forth inside the same woman was a complete novelty to me. As my cock slipped deeper Sam came hard from the dual pressure inside her.

She screamed like a banshee. The humiliation, pleasure and overwhelming sensual input was driving her insane.

With my cock buried to the hilt in her gorgeous arse I took in the hugely erotic view in front of me.

Then I just fucked her.

I luxuriated in the tightness of her arse, made even tighter by the presence of Adam's cock buried in her pussy. I slammed into our fuck toy harder and harder as my peak approached. I started spanking her arse and that set her off like a firework display. Sam started thrashing around in orgasm and that took Adam and me over the edge and we emptied our thick gooey loads into her pliant holes.

She slumped forward on to Adam who was enjoying playing with her tits. I was enjoying the aftershocks going off inside her as my cock slowly slipped out of her arsehole.

When Adam had had enough he just stood up, sliding her off his legs and dropping her to the floor. He nodded at me and walked to the door.

"Are you in tomorrow Phil," he asked.

"No."

"Good," he said and left.

She looked up at me, exhausted and coated in cum. I took a picture on my phone for posterity.

"Clean up after yourself cum slut."

With that I turned and left.

12