Sex God Saga Ch. 26

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Each and every one of you is more than I could have ever expected but... Fulin was my most overwhelming relationship ever, in a good way. But I don't think a bro like you is gay marriage material. Ace is the most like a friend, I guess? Hard to explain. But matrimony doesn't fit him."

"Which leaves me," Mako said.

Theo shrugged. "We had the slowest start but there's a long way up we could go, I think."

Fulin hummed. "I'll chew on that for a bit. Keep running?"

"I-it's just rambling," Theo mumbled and restarted the jog.

It was considerably quieter now, until they met the end of the area and the Outsiders had their turn competing with their hosts hanging on. Duke leeched off his brother, Mike was getting instructions from Leo and his mighty pheasants.

Mako and Fulin appeared on either side of Theo, matching his pace. Weidong trotted behind him. He was trapped.

"We had a chat," Mako said. "Tank and I don't want to become enemies, so we'll keep lines of communication open, but we're both going to spend more time with you and figure out how we want to evolve this."

"It's fairer now," Fulin said. "If you live with your dark prince, Mako won't have constant access to you."

"Hey," Theo said. "I'm not a vending machine."

Fulin laughed. "If *anyone* in this park asked to fuck you right now, mouth or ass, would you say no, faggot?"

"Hm, point taken. But this is exactly the bro-attitude that made me want to *not* move in with you."

Fulin shrugged. "I can tone it down to where you want it. Can Mako tone it *up* as much as you need?"

Mako reached across Theo's back to punch the massive man. "No antagonizing. I'm continuously amazed how non-bro-ish you make me seem by comparison. I mean, I do nothing but tech stuff, video games and the gym but I'm the gentleman here."

Theo huffed, which messed up his breathing. "What kind of gentleman does Pump & Dump twice a day? You're out the door before I've swallowed your were-puppy batter."

Fulin laughed and Weidong joined in with canine growl-laughter. "Apropos Theo swallowing loads? Are you coming to my place after?"

### ### ###

Was this the biggest orgy Theo had even been part of? Well, the Ebon Mist guys had been more numerous but as far as *consensual* orgies went...

Fulin had indeed cleaned his place -- it was presentable if still blatantly a straight hunk's bachelor pad.

Theo was practically rotating on a small mattress in the middle of the living room, alternately getting his holes stuffed by Fulin, Ace, Mako, Ezra and Jun.

Also present were Aaron and Duke, who'd so far avoided fucking in the same room. They kept things non-incestuous by taking turns.

And finally there were Mike Graves -- the frizzy haired half Asian with freckles -- and Liang Zhou -- babyfaced, shaggy haired and in clothes much too baggy for his thin frame.

The two teens were old enough to fuck so nobody had felt like stopping them from joining but their discomfort and anxiety had become obvious as soon as the shirts dropped. Sucking them in second gear had fixed everything.

Mike and Liang were despair-ravaging Theo's asshole at the same time, grunt-screaming and spasming under the assault of max power.

Fulin let Theo have some water. "Maybe," the alpha said, "I'm just delusional because I want to dick you down forever, but I could really see myself be your boyfriend."

"This again?" Duke said. "He's not gonna marry you, dude."

Fulin grinned. "Soul joining is not the same thing."

"Point stands, right, slut?" Duke said and slid his magically engineered cock into Theo's mouth. The man groaned like he hadn't experience the same pleasure for half an hour already. "Fuuuuck, I get where you're coming from, though, Tank, believe me."

"He'd be a cute housewife to own," Jun said.

Ace groaned. "No marriage talk during sex. Biggest mood downer."

Aaron gestured at Ace's naked form. "You're currently not fucking."

"We could change that," Ace said and leaned in. "Bend over."

"Dude, we're family."

"Not by blood," Ace said.

"Primal juice is thicker than blood."

"Ew. You should get that checked."

A timer beeped.

Ezra gave Theo a hard and unnecessary slap on the ass. "Time to let go of the kids."

Theo moved down through the levels of his power until Mike and Liang could extract themselves. They made a big show of bursting their tight hug apart after their dicks had been squeezed together inside Theo's ass, impressing no one.

"Need a break, faggot?" Mako asked.

"Hey," Fulin said. "'Faggot' is my thing."

"You realize how dumb that sounds?"

Jun patted both men's shoulders. "I think faggot is a Theo thing, hehe."

Theo managed to pull off Duke's dick despite the Primal's resistance. He coughed and shifted to a kneeling position.

Fulin kneeled down to his eye level. "Break?"

Theo swallowed. "I'm fine. I want you next."

"Lucky Tank," Aaron said. "Man, if you weren't our best fighter I'd try stealing Theo. Unfair you get him so much."

"Should have made him fall in love with you," Fulin said. "It's what I did."

Aaron spread his legs and gestured from his own face down. "Look at me. I could have *any* fag drooling over me. It's why I called you lucky. Cause you were the first. I'm still the *best*."

Fulin showed him the middle finger and drew Theo into a kiss.

The shaman complied with a surge of sex power from tongue to tongue.

Liang half-whispered. "Is this white guy really turning everyone gay? Never thought I'd see my hero kiss a dude."

Fulin let go of Theo's chin to flash his other middle finger at the teen.

Mako chuckled. "Theo's magic works by kiss, too."

"Wait, really?" Liang asked, sounding weirdly shocked. "Can I try? Can I? Uh, do I ask Theo or Tank for permission?"

Theo pulled away from the kiss but kept his face an inch from his boyfriend's. "Fuck me already, stud. No one does it like you."

Fulin beamed. "You need me that much, faggot?"

"Yes sir, Master Fulin, sir."

"Turn. Ass up."

"Yes sir."

"And make out with whoever wants to."

"Really?" Ace asked with a tease in his voice. "You want to watch dudes kissing?"

Fulin shrugged. "Better than having a cock going in and out of a mouth in front of me."

Then the hunk entered Theo's hole and got a blast of third gear driving him to the borders of sanity.

Liang kneeled down, apprehensive, licking his lips. Theo pulled him into a kiss and let his magic flow.

12