Sex in Sci-Fi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having used me to fill herself she rested there for a moment, then leaning slightly forwards and balancing herself by holding on to me, she began to move and I heard her moaning with her own pleasure as she began to rise and fall.

Looking up from the sight of my cock disappearing up into her I saw how flushed her face had become and, as she threw back her head, how the veins in her neck stood out like whip-cords. Unable to resist the impulse I reached up and began to caress her breasts, feeling the hardness of her nipples between my fingers and, as I rolled and squeezed them, heard her groan louder and felt her grind herself down even harder on to me in response.

Then gradually her actions became more urgent, the slow rise and fall giving way to harder, sharper movements and I sensed that her need was growing fast and as her body responded even more strongly, I heard her breathing turn to a series of explosive grunts.

Her climax came suddenly! One moment she was riding me, the next - the ride had become a bolting gallop and she let out a deafening shriek as she drove her body frenziedly up and down and I felt the convulsing folds of her pussy gripping me tight as she arched backwards, reaching behind herself and grabbing hold of my legs for support. Looking down again I saw my rock-hard shaft driving up into her, her pussy-lips were by then thickly swollen and had become a dark, glistening red colour and I could see the raw, swollen nub of her clit poking out from amongst the dark mass of hair that surrounded it.

While continuing to squeeze and fondle one breast I let go of the other and slid my hand down and, reaching forward between her thighs, lightly brushed the flat tip of one finger over the hard ridge of it - and as I did that she finally went high over the top!

She rammed herself down so hard that it felt as though she was stripping the skin from my cock. And with such ferocity that she almost immediately brought on my own climax. Every muscle in my body locked tight, arching my hips, thrusting my cock even higher, driving it deep into her cunt. Then, in a massive surge, the first load of semen erupted, scorching hard and deep into her - quickly followed by another, and another as my body heaved convulsively.

Yet massive though it was for both of us, for me at least the effect of the fruit had not been totally exhausted and as the power of Mierka's climax lessened and she fell forwards and rested on her hands and knees, I slid out from under her and moved around to kneel behind her. then slipped my still fully engorged cock between her thighs and guided it back into her sopping pussy.

The second climax was longer in coming and nowhere near as powerful as the first, but just as exciting and in some ways far more satisfying, and afterwards, as we lay locked in each other's arms, we shared and compared the feelings we had each experienced.

Both of us had felt the same slow, prickling arousal and both had found themselves visualising the sexuality of the other's body. Mierka found that she was unable to think of anything but my cock, as it had been that first time, monstrously erect, glistening, pulsating - and that as that image remained fixed in her sight, so her body began to get more and more sexually aroused.

'The component seems to work at two levels. On both the mind and the body.' she said. 'The mental thing reinforces what is happening physiologically. It's an amazing combination!'

'So are the results lover.' I answered, squeezing her even more tightly.

She chuckled happily. 'You'll get no argument from me on that. How are you feeling now though?'

'Fine. Funnily enough I don't even feel tired. Quite the reverse actually. Pepped up.'

'Me too. I'm beginning to think that there's a secondary effect from the fruit, I don't know whether it's from the same component that stimulates the sex drive or whether it's another one altogether. I must do some work on that too.'

'Not now you won't.'

'Why darling?'

I grinned and answered. 'Because right now I'm ordering up another couple of pieces and we'll see what happens after that.'

She laughed and I saw that wicked twinkle in her eyes again. 'Such dedication to science ought to be rewarded.'

It was! Within a few minutes we were both ready to go again - and we did, not with the same frenzy as we just had but with just as much pleasure and even more satisfaction. And after that bout we did in fact sleep a while, not so much from exhaustion, more for the sheer enjoyment of relaxing snugly together.

*

Chapter 6

The Joys of Research

When I woke and checked the time I saw that I had slept through until early evening, Mierka's place beside me was empty and when I got up I found that she was working.

'So, how are the results of the trials looking?' I asked as she looked up and smiled at me.

'Fine lover, fine. You slept well?'

'Out like a light.'

'How do you feel?'

'Great, just great. And you?'

'Likewise. And I don't just feel well, I am well - much better than when we arrived here. The tests prove it, somehow the components do a clean-up job on us as well as making us sexy. It doesn't just make us feel good, it actually does us good. It's incredible!'

'So we needn't feel guilty about taking it?'

'No, it's therapeutic. Were you feeling guilty?' she asked anxiously.

I grinned cheekily and answered. 'No way. But I'm glad I haven't got to, just in case I sometime might. How about the other aspects, dosage, stuff like that?'

'I don't have the complete answers because I can't isolate the specific molecule or set of molecules that is the active one, we'll have to wait until I can get the data fed into the equipment at work for that. But as to the fruit itself, yes - it looks as though there is a short-span, cumulative effect and the amount per kilo of body-weight appears to be virtually identical for male or female. Although I got the feeling at the time and that seems to be confirmed by our notes on the screen-pads, that my response was a bit slower than yours.'

'But just as strong in the end?'

'I'd say so. At least so far as any one person can tell, without being able to flip into someone else's mind to compare reactions it's hard to be definite.'

We found we were both unusually hungry and having prepared a meal for ourselves we continued to talk as we ate, about our deeper feelings to what the stuff in the fruit had done to us and about the work Mierka still had ahead of her when we got home. As we were finishing the meal, I asked her what she planned to do with the results when she had completed everything.

'Publish them of course. It will be sensational, in spite of all the marvellous things we've been able to discover and develop nobody has ever been able to formulate a true aphrodisiac, yet here it is, in nature.' she answered excitedly.

'And bang goes the island, the night-flyers and who knows what else.' I said seriously.

That stopped her, I could see her thinking through what I'd said and knew she understood exactly what would happen. Assuming the fruit on this island was unique in its strength, if not its property, as we thought - while the chemists were developing and getting the necessary approvals for a man-made duplication of the component, someone would quickly put up the cash to harvest the place, rape it for a quick profit.

'So what do you suggest Slate. What's the alternative, forget it? Someone else will come here, sooner or later. The information will get out.'

'Probably later rather than sooner darling. As you saw at the resort, most tourists prefer to stick close to their creature comforts, a day or two out on the nearer islands is one thing, the numbers coming out as far as we have would be pretty small. And there are so many hundreds of islands that the chance of someone coming to this one is pretty remote. We certainly wouldn't have if you hadn't brought your mini-lab along with us, we would have had no reason, we'd have put our extra sexual activity to being just the result of being away from the pressures of life - as we did at first.

My idea is to go commercial - with a man-made substitute I mean.' I added as I saw her about to disagree with me. 'We get home and finish your tests without saying anything to anyone, isolate the component, make sure it's duplicatable, test it ourselves, then go through the rigmarole of the bureaucratic approvals - after you've patented it. We need never mention this place at all, no one need ever know where or how you found it, put it down to inspiration, a stroke of genius, whatever you like - but that way we leave the island and the night-flyers in peace.'

'I need to think about that Slate, you're assuming a lot you know. We don't know for sure that the answers will be so easy to find, even with the laboratory's equipment, I'm not sure I could do too much work without anyone knowing just what I'm up to, or that I have the skills to develop a replicate myself.'

'Take your time but just think about the alternative too - if we don't do that you either have to say nothing at all and hope that someone doesn't stumble on this place too soon, or see it vanish in less than a year - because that's what will happen, isn't it?'

She nodded miserably, knowing some men's continuing capacity for getting a quick profit regardless of the consequences. 'You're right, I know you're right. Just let me think about it all, give me a bit of time.'

'Would you like to be alone for a bit?'

'I think that mightn't be a bad idea. Would you mind?'

'Of course not, I'll stretch my legs on the beach.'

As I left the dome I quite absentmindedly picked up a piece of fruit from the table and was about to bite into it when I realised what I was doing and shoved it in my pocket instead.

It was a wonderful night, the sky a deep black velvet, the stars burning through it in fierce pin-points of brilliance, but of course there were no constellations I could recognise. I slipped down the dune and on to the firmer sand beside the gently breaking sea and began to walk, letting my mind drift wherever it fancied, but as I walked I felt the piece of fruit in my pocket banging rhythmically against me.

'What would my reaction be, without Mierka beside me?' I found myself wondering. The other times, she had been there and my mind had been filled with pictures of her, would they re-play, or would something or someone else take her place? Perhaps I could find out if I took just a small bite, just enough to start the process going. After all - 'It was in the interests of science.' - I said to myself, as I pulled the fruit out and looked at it. 'Just a small bite.' I said aloud, then bit into it.

Either I misjudged the size of the bite I had taken or the short-span cumulative effect Mierka had mentioned had a longer time-span than I thought she meant.

As before, I first became aware of the pleasant tingling feelings running through my skin then the prickling sensations, which converged on my crotch, and my cock slowly responding by thickening and lengthening. During the minutes that took to happen I slipped out of my clothes and walked down to the edge of the sea, standing there, looking out across its darkly polished surface, letting the small wavelets break over my feet as the refreshing evening breeze blew lightly over my body.

I was staring up at the stars and while one part of my mind was trying to decide which of those I could see was actually the brightest, with another I could tell that the prickling sensations running up and down the shaft, around the head and over and through my balls was gradually growing in intensity. As it grew steadily stronger and stronger the importance of grading the stars diminished and then vanished - its place being taken by an increasingly powerful feeling of a need for sex.

The next few minutes were quite bewildering, it was as though my brain had spun into re-play mode, projecting a series of flickering images - perhaps for me to choose from. Some I recognised as being repeats of actual events, others as being brief excerpts from various fantasies I had created for myself at different times. And after those came scenes I knew I had neither experienced nor dreamed of, and those were the most powerfully erotic of all.

Naturally the love-making Mierka and I had shared came first, my mind combining two particular occasions into one experience - the way I had felt on our first night on Seltire, when I saw her in that skin-tight outfit - blending that with the first wildly uncontrolled session that had been powered by the effect of the fruit. Then recalling earlier times, some of which my conscious mind had quite forgotten, memories from our first years together, when either out of bravado or sheer urgency we had sometimes made love in strange or exciting situations.

Then, I found Mierka being replaced by other women, women I recognised, women I had been attracted to - some I had actually had sex with, others that I hadn't, but wished I had. One particular woman featured in a number of scenes, a tall, pale blonde from Scania, that I had met quite soon after Mierka and I begun as a committed pair - who had made no attempt to disguise the fact that she wanted me, under almost any circumstances. She was so beautiful and so incredibly sexy I had been tempted almost beyond description, especially when, on one or two occasions she had nakedly flaunted herself in front of me, almost begging me to take her. In my imagination I was again tempted to do so and this time, began to - recklessly, fiercely - only to see her return a few scenes later for more.

It quickly became quite clear that I was being even more strongly aroused by the images that were based on my or my brain's fantasies than I had been by the recall of actual events - and as the fantasies continued to become even more fantastic so the need inside me rose higher and higher.

I found myself fucking or being fucked by women of all races and colours, singly, in pairs, in groups - and in places and circumstances I couldn't normally have even dreamed of. On the flight deck of the ship that had brought us to Seltire, fucking the female pilot's gorgeous arse, as she brought the ship down through the planet's outer atmosphere. Her screams of pleasure providing the sound effects for the clouds that streamed soundlessly past the ship. Floating in some warmly scented pool, my head between a pair of incredibly silky thighs, avidly licking one of the prettiest pussies I had ever seen - while, in the water beneath me, I was having my cock exquisitely sucked by another, unknown but very expert woman. Cavorting on a room-sized bed with what appeared to be an entire class from a girls' high-school, somehow knowing that many of the girls were still virgins and that my objective was to fuck each one - and then identify those that had been.

And there were many, many more - each one more powerfully arousing than the one before.

Yet somehow I was able to break out of the seemingly never-ending loop of images, bring myself back to what seemed to be reality and, looking down at my cock I saw that it was by then not only fully erect, but massively engorged. But, as I stared at it I saw that in spite of that, it was in fact still jerking upwards, its continuing growth powered by the blood still being pumped into it - and that the skin covering the swollen head was already so drum-tight that it reflected the dim star-light above me.

Then, looking up at the sky, I saw that the stars appeared to be shifting their positions, starting to move, and even as I stared up in fascination and they gradually increased their speed, I realised that my inner, sexual need was growing even stronger still. After a while I was able to make sense of what seemed to be happening to the stars - as they swirled around, spiralling about each other, they began to form a whirlpool, a whirlpool that span faster and faster. Then a section of the whirling mass formed itself into a funnel - a funnel of stars - that slowly began to writhe down out of the sky, towards me.

I stood still, quite unable to move as they came lower, some stars whirling around my head, while others span down around my body - some slipping through me, increasing the force of the sparking charges that continued to run down through my skin towards my crotch. Then, as though drawn by the forces inside, the stars became packed more tightly together, forming a smaller funnel - then the funnel shifted forward, fitting itself over my cock and balls.

Even as I felt the heat of the open end burning as it pressed up against my belly I felt the tube beginning to oscillate, expanding and contracting rhythmically - squeezing the entire length of my cock. As the sparks of fire whirled over and around it I felt as though the heat and energy of the stars was combining with and increasing what was already churning the reservoir of semen that had been building-up in my achingly swollen balls.

The need for release became totally overwhelming and as I felt my body tensing, pushing my cock deeper into the flickering, pulsating funnel and I gripped the cheeks of my arse tightly with both hands as even stronger shock waves coursed up into my brain. Through the whirling, twinkling stars I could just make out the shape of the shaft, it was huge, its surface a mass of knotted veins that were stretched to more than full capacity by the volume of blood surging inside them as the stars continued pulsing up and down its length, powerfully massaging and pumping it.

As the force inside me continued to mount I felt my entire body arching backwards, my hips thrusting my cock powerfully forward, then my balls tightening, drawing themselves hard up underneath the base of it. And as they did that the stars fired still more charges through them, super-heating the seething mass within, until, like a pressure-vessel venting, they blasted their contents up through the white-hot length of my surging shaft.

I watched, mesmerised, as the thick, creamy jet exploded out of me, out through the narrowing funnel, out across the blackness of the sea, to be immediately followed by another and another and still a fourth - the pleasure-centres in my head over-loaded by the sheer ecstasy surging through them - my body concentrating every ounce of its strength behind those searing bursts and shuddering at the force of those that followed them.

The shock of the feel of the cold water brought me back to reality and I found I had fallen to my knees, I was gasping for breath, my entire body shaking, I was totally spent, utterly drained by the force of what I had experienced. As I had that first time, I plunged out into the sea and swam as hard and as fast as I could, in an attempt to burn off whatever residual effect there might be, then, only when I felt I was on the verge of exhaustion, I ran back to the dome to dry - and add my experience, or at least a somewhat censored version of it, to Mierka's growing information bank.

She was fascinated by the fact that my brain had used not only my own memories and fantasies but had created others itself and that it had then used an external trigger to create a fantasy that was able to fulfil the needs of my body. She was also amazed at how strongly I had physically reacted to the experience - but I sensed a hint of more than scientific disappointment in her voice as she said.

'We may find that the intensity of the experience was so strong that it has dramatically reduced your ability to respond again tonight.'

'And then again we may find that it hasn't.' I responded, slipping my arm around her waist and pulling her into my arms. 'We'll just have to continue the trial, as we planned. Then we'll find out who is capable of what, won't we. But before we get around to that, have you decided what you think we ought to do?'