Sex in the Yoga Gym

Story Info
I come to pick you up from yoga class, but...
2.8k words
3.83
5.7k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Bye Rachel," you greet leaving yoga class member.

"Have a nice day, Trisha, you did well today," you say to another.

Trisha replies: "Ooh, thank you, I am so relaxed today. Because my sister gave birth."

You are interested in that and engage in more conversation with her.

The yoga class just ended. Some women stay in the gym and talk with each other. While others already changed clothes in the changing room and are leaving. The yoga instructor couldn't come today, so she gave you thr keys and she commissioned you to lead today's class.

I am the only man here. I came to pick you up. I wear business clothes because I had an important meeting today, white shirt, black trousers and shiny black shoes. I see pretty women in tight yoga pants. Some asses that I see are so nice and it heats me up. There are girls in their 20s but also mature women in their 40s. I catch eye contacts from the young as well as from the mature ladies. They eye me and it makes me want to talk with them.

You still wear light blue yoga pants and black tank top. While you talk with Trisha, I approach a woman just leaving the changing room and ready to go home. She wears stylish dark green shorts and white tanktop with flower motive.

"No way. My friend has the same exact outfit like you," I tell her.

She giggles. "We were probably shopping in the same shop."

"At the first sight I thought it was her," I say.

"Are you a new yoga trainee or what do you do here?" She asks.

While you talk with Trisha you look at me having fun with this woman. I bet you are jealous.

"No. I just wait for my girlfriend here," I smile and notice golden ring on her left hand. "Is the yoga actually a thing or it's just an opportunity for women to meet and gossip?" I ask laughing.

"Nooo, that's not how it is," she laughs. "It really works. It stretches your body, it strengthens some parts of your body," she explains.

I like her, I like the way she looks and talks. And she seems interested too. While you still talk Trisha, you basically just watch me.

"Yes I can see you are fit," I say.

"You also seem like you spend a long time in the gym," she compliments.

"Yea, I do. But I don't do it just for looks. I like the adrenaline," I confess.

"I tell my husband to sometimes workout with me, but he's too lazy," she says.

"Oh, sorry to hear that," I say and then you come. You can't take it anymore.

"Hi Megan, did you enjoy the class?" You speak to her.

"Of course, I always do," Megan replies.

"I just told her that she has the same outfit like Caroline," I tell you.

You examine Megan's outfit and say "Oh yea, that's true."

"So that's your man? I thought we had a new student," Megan jokes.

"Yes, he's my boyfriend," you smile to her.

"Well I won't bother you two, see you next time," Megan says to both of us but she looks at me and I see sparkle in her eyes.

Soon all the women left and we are alone in the large gym room. You aren't in good mood, you are jealous about me hitting on Megan. But I am horny. All the young girls and even the hot moms made me so horny. Their hot legs in yoga pants. Their pumped up sweaty bodies. Their tits in tight T-shirts. All of this made me horny and I have an idea in my head. I wanna fuck you in this yoga gym. You got the keys, nobody will catch us.

"How did you do?" I ask.

"I was a little bit nervous but I managed it," you reply.

I put my hands on your lower back.

"Why would you not manage it? You train yoga so long, baby," I say.

Now you notice something is different about me. You feel my hot breath, my eyes are locked in on you, you notice I'm horny.

"Did you park the car far away?" You ask and release yourself from me.

"No, it's near. Do you have to manage anything yet today?" I ask as you walk to changing room.

"No, I just wanna go home and relax, last couple of days have been stressful."

I managed to find keys from the gym before and I lock the door from inside.

"I got an idea how you could relax," I say cheekily and walk into the changing room.

"Yea? What idea?" You say as you begin to take off your black tanktop. You take it off and reveal your nice tits in black bra.

I embrace you from behind, put my hands on your belly and head on your shoulder.

"Let's do it here baby," I say. "That will be the best relaxation," I say cheekily.

You stop and think about it but then you say "No, we are not doing it here."

You try to release yourself again and you start putting your top on. I grab your arms and stop you.

"No, baby, I wanna take you here in the gym," I say into your ear.

I grab you tighter and you protest. I'm already hard down there. I push my crotch onto your ass. You feel my hard cock pressing against your ass in yoga pants. And then you surrender. You catch me vibe.

You turn around and our lips connect. I run my hands over your back. You hold my head and kiss me. We start kissing. I grab your booty in your sexy yoga pants. My hard cock twitches and aches in my trousers. I feel you change your mind and get more horny.

"Yes, baby that's how I like you. Don't worry I locked up the door," I say.

"Okay, baby, do it to me, I'm ready," you say as you rub the outline of my cock through trousers.

I can't wait to fuck you on the floor of the yoga gym. Those yoga ladies turned me on so much. And it's hot to fuck at a new place.

I run my hands through your hair. And then I slide my hands over your sweaty body down to your butt. You know that I like nice juicy legs in tight leggings. I squeeze that booty with my big hands. You let out a moan as you rub my abs. I unbuckle my belt, unzip my business trousers and whip out my hard cock. I begin to stroke myself as we kiss. That turns you on even more. And you begin to crave that cock. You take a tight grip of my cock and begin to stroke it. I groan as I reach your back and unzip your bra. I take it off and your nice and big titties drop a little. I lean forward and suck that hard nipples. You continue to pump my shaft.

"How is that so far?" I ask you.

"It's actually pretty hot," you say with trembling horny voice.

"I never thought we would fuck in the yoga gym," I laugh.

"Damn, I'm gonna think about this in everytime I will be here," you say as you stare at my throbbing cock and stroke it.

"I guess it won't be negative thoughts," I laugh.

"I think it's time for you to suck my dick," I declare. You giggle.

I make myself comfortable, take off my shoes and trousers and lay down on bench in the changing room, legs on the ground. You crawl between my legs and grip my cock. You suck the balls first and then you slide your tongue over the length to the head. I moan hard as you reach the head. You giggle and take the tip in your mouth. For a few minutes you suck my cock like a lollipop, sucking and licking just the head and I go crazy. You watch my belly breathing heavily. Then you begin to bob your head down and up. Your lips make wet and sucking sounds. I close my eyes and fully enjoy the moment. I feel your wet lips blowing my cock. I feel the building tension and arousal. I hear your satisfied humming. You twirle your tongue around the tip. My cock twitches in your mouth and you know I am a bit closer of filling your mouth. As you suck it you play with my balls. I groan hard. You pull my cock out of your mouth and while you stroke it, you lick my balls. You stroke it hard and build the tension. You notice I'm gonna cum soon. You stroke it harder and faster and then you put it in your mouth and suck it again. I moan hard, thrust my hips instictively up and down and my throbbing cock spurts in your mouth. You let out satisfied "mmmm". Then I spurt a few more shots. You take out my cock out of your full mouth and swallow my load.

"Well done, yoga teacher," I tell you as I rise and sit on the bench.

"Yoga teacher needs to be taken care of too," you say and sit on my lap facing me.

I grab your booty and squeeze it. Your nice titties are in front of my face. It's so hot when you are topless and you wear yoga pants.

"What are we gonna do it about it, hm?" I ask.

"Give me oral pleasure too," you say with trembling horny voice.

"Okay, teacher, let's get some yoga mats," I say.

"They are in the gym room," you answer and embrace me, pressing your titties on my body.

I feel your sweaty body on me, I feel your heart racing. I feel your respect. I feel your love. We are connected both physically and mentally.

"Okay let's go," I say.

I grab you by your butt, root my feet into the ground and lift myself up with you embracing me. I carry you to the gym room, get down and lay you on the yoga mat.

You watch me as you anticipate what's to come. I lay down and place my head between your legs. You rub your tits and spread your legs for me. You think I will just pull that yoga pants down

But I start massaging your pussy through the yoga pants. I stick my fingers in. You moan hard and want more. And then I rip your light blue yoga pants and make a hole.

"What the fuck are you doing? I have just bought it." You say loud.

"I'll buy you new ones. I just want you to stay in those yoga pants,"I say.

I pull your G-strings on the side and reveal your wet pussy. I finger it first. When I pinch the clit you go crazy. You rub your body and moan like crazy. Then I put 3 fingers in and do some work. You start shaking.

"Yes, baby, please more," you moan.

I go deeper and faster. Your pussy is pouring more. Then I lean down and lick your pussy from the bottom all the way up to your clit. You go absolutely mad and grab my head. I start to lick it up. Your body trembles and goes through waves. I stick my tongue inside. Your moans fill the yoga gymroom. I stick my tongue between your puffed lips again. I keep licking and you push my head down. I hold your thighs and feel your body shaking. Your moaning intensifies. I pinch the clit. You are totally out of control. You grab your tits and run your hands all over your face. You put your fingers in your mouth and suck on them. You are getting close. I go harder. Your pussy juices drip down. I put my fingers in again and start working your pussy. I keep shoving it in and out. And then you scream loud. You have a huge orgasm. You release more juices as I keep going. You breathe heavy and are in delight. It takes a while until you regain consciousness.

"Oh my God. That was so good," you finally say.

"I like this yoga session so far," I reply.

We both are on fire. We enjoy sex in this yoga room. It's something new. It's hot.

"Let's get ready for our final pose," I wink at you.

"What pose?" you ask.

"I ain't no yoga expert. But I know couple of poses."

I take your hand and lead you in the locker room. You are trembling from the orgasm I just gave you. I find my wallet and take a condom from it. You approach me, see my hard cock and touch it again. We embrace one more time before we do the last dance. You stroke me to make me ready for you. You don't have enough yet. You need that dick inside. You don't want any other girl mess with me. You never thought this would happen. Me neither. Yet we are here, fucking in the yoga gym.

"Are you ready for our final pose?" I ask you.

"Tell me what pose so I can get in the position," you say desperately.

"I'll bend you over that table," I nod to the wooden table in the changing room.

"Oh yes, take me," you say.

You look into my eyes wildly and imagine me bending you over that table and sticking my cock deep inside you. We fuck in the yoga room where just about an hour ago there was a yoga class. You are sweaty. All your attention is on me. There is only one thing in your mind right now. I am standing in front of you in white shirt, you stroke my hard cock. You know you are gonna get fucked in a minute. You stand there topless with hard nipples. You only wear sexy light blue yoga pants that I ripped off on your pussy. The tension is unbearable. We kiss one more time. Then I turn you around, grab your arms and push you to the table. I bend you over and you put your head and arms down on the table. Your big booty in yoga pants is nicely lifted and served. First I spread your buttcheeks and play with them a little bit. Then I spank it hard and you moan. I spank it a few more times. You are all mine now. I put the length of my cock between your buttcheeks and slide back and forth. It's so hot to have my cock on your yoga pants like that. Then I finally stick my cock into your pussy with a loud groan. I can feel your body shaking. I grip your waist and start thrusting. You begin to moan. I hit your booty with my body as I go forth. Oh my God that ass. The table is squeaking as I move it with my thrusts.

"Yes, please, yes," you are screaming.

"You said you needed to relax, this will relax you more than enough, baby," I say staring at that nice booty wiggling.

I begin to thrust harder as I hit hard your thighs and ass with my crotch. You grip the sides of the table. I bend my knees a little and change the angle.

"Yesss, right there!" you say with horny voice.

I groan hard with every thrust. I grab your arms and pull them back. Your back arches. I push hard and hit your booty with my body. Your and mine moans fill the changing room. The table is squeaking. Your back is sweaty. Your yoga pants are soaked wet. You scream louder and I know you are getting closer to the edge. I let go of your arms and grip tight your waist. I push it hard in your pussy. Now I grab your booty and spread your buttcheeks. You start backing it up. I feel my cock twitching in your pussy. I tighten my ass to fuck you deeper. You start to move on the table all uneasy and I know you are very close. I keep pushing. You scream my name. Your moaning escalates. Then you orgasm. I feel my cock twitching. I thrust a few more times. And then I start spurting deep inside you. We are both in absolute delight. I pull out and you stay bent over the table. Your pussy is dripping. You breath heavy. Finally you rise and face me. We embrace again and start kissing. We feel like in heaven. My heart still races. And I try to take the whole experience in. Our bodies still tremble.

I look into your eyes.

"Oh my God, baby, I came so hard" I tell you.

"Oh yes, I fucking enjoyed it," you say. "It was hot. But I hope nobody heard us." You giggle.

"It was a cool yoga session," I laugh.

"Shut up, you have to buy me new yoga pants now."