Sex Island Ch. 01: The Companion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

How good it felt, not to worry about having to pull out. Even greater to feel the warm soft skin of Mia's pussy on his cock. No condom after all, can compensate for the raw feel of pussy. Tired he let Mia go as she slid of his cock and proceeded to clean it up with her tongue. Feeling happy and exhausted Samuel now lay on the bed as Mia slipped her apron back on.

"Why don't you rest a bit master, while I get the dinner ready," Mia smiled at him. Samuel could see his cum now dribbling slowly down Mia's legs. God, he had really filled her pussy up.

Waking up after a few hours Samuel could now hear loud sex noises coming from the vicinity. And from the sound of it, this was not just one couple at it. As he stood upright on his bed he remembered that the other guys must also have come back from work and must be de stressing by banging their companions. They sure weren't shy on this island. By the looks of it a proper match was going on who could be louder.

As Samuel glanced out from the open window towards the beach he could definitely see one couple going at it pretty vigorously on the beach. A quickie it appeared as the guy let out a loud groan of pleasure and then stood up with his buxom companion. As the couple emerged from the beach towards the neighbourhood,

Samuel could spy out a muscular framed hunk accompanied by a brunette with massive jugs. They sure brought well endowed girls to the island. Glancing up at him the man waved his hand at him as Samuel noted that both of them were walking around stark naked.

Well so was he, Samuel remembered framed out in the light of his bedroom window. Things definitely were quite open on the island.

As he stepped back from window, Samuel put on the underwear set out by Mia and checked out his frame in the mirror. All those hours in the gym reflected back at him as Samuel took a selfie. Pulling on a T-shirt as well, Samuel stepped out into the drawing room to the sight of a well laid out table.

Wine glasses had been set out along with a bottle of champagne. No expense spared definitely. Mia greeted him with a smile. She had now changed her apron for a gorgeous and tight fitting black dress. Compared to her, Samuel felt naked in his underwear and T-shirt but he could see her sighing appreciatively at his lean muscular frame.

"Why not have a seat master, I have cooked Italian for us tonight. Hope you like it. Once you tell me your choices, I can cook up cuisine from any corner of the world that you desire," Mia addressed him with a glance to take a seat.

As Samuel sat down, Mia crept up behind him and poured him a glass of champagne while her other hand slowly felt its way around his chest. Surprise, surprise, Samuel could feel his cock hardening again. He was after all 22 at the peak of his testosterone and could fuck up to five times in a session.

Glancing appreciatively at his rapidly rising cock straining against his white underwear and staining it with juice, Mia asked him, "Why don't you have your meal master while I feed on that."

Saying so she slid under table and slowly pulled his cock out from his underwear.

As Samuel continued feasting on the excellent Lasagna, Mia fed on his cock giving him a wild blow job.

"Would you not like to have anything Mia?" Samuel enquired.

"I have had my dinner master but I can join you tomorrow if you like."

"You sure you won't have desert," Samuel enquired as he lifted the lid of a fluffy cream pastry.

"Why not feed me master?" she responded.

Getting the hint, Samuel scooped up the whipped cream with his fingers and rubbed it all over his erect dick and balls. Delighted Mia licked it up with her mouth slathering his groin with her juices.

And so it continued for a bit till Samuel could feel himself about to blow off again.

In a few minutes, Samuel shot his load into Mia's mouth as she happily licked it up.

"That was tasty master," she remarked with cum dribbling from the side of her mouth.

"Perhaps, you'd like to watch some TV now before going to sleep. I will have your clothes ready for the morning and will wake you up, if that's OK," Mia asked him as he nodded.

Happy and relaxed Samuel went back to his bedroom to switch on the TV. As the massive screen popped up and lit up the room, Samuel was amazed to be greeted by a picture of a massive dick slicing into a pussy. Even their TV wallpaper is set to Porn, Sam thought as multiple streaming options popped up along with options to watch porn videos. They sure had subscriptions to every imaginable streaming service and porn website, Sam could imagine.

Switching on the TV to one of his favourite classic porn videos, "The Russian Institute", Sam now slid into the comfort of the bed and slowly nodded off to sleep.

The sun was streaming in bright and shiny the next day as Sam felt a tender kiss on his lips. Surprised he opened his eyes to see Mia rubbing her hands on his body and kissing him. Great way to wake up, Sam thought as he got up and Mia remarked, "Would you like a breakfast tray master?"

"Oh! No thanks. Let me get showered and I'll join you in a bit."

A few minutes later fresh from the shower Samuel started stripping on the white shirt and blue jeans that Mia had set out for him. As he was buttoning up his shirt in front of the mirror, Mia entered the room and without even a word or glance bent down before him and started unzipping his jeans.

"Whoa! Mia. Do we have time to have a go in the morning?" Sam asked with a sheepish grin.

"Just let me give you a blow job master. I'll be quick while you continue dressing. We do have instructions to send out the masters with their balls empty. The company wants all employees to be relaxed and focused while managing the big machines," said Mia with naughty smile as she now proceeded to pull out his dick from his unzipped jeans.

Sensing that he might get late, Samuel continued dressing in front of the mirror, as Mia now started rapidly jacking off his erect cock with expertise of a professional.

She sure wasn't that fast yesterday, Samuel thought as Mia rubbed and pinched his balls while sucking on his dick ferociously. The efforts paid off as within just a few minutes, Samuel felt his muscles tighten and grabbing Mia's head he rammed his dick inside her letting off another load of cum.

"You sure are a stud, master to let off such streams of cum," said Mia now getting up from the carpet and zipping his pants back up with a satisfied grin.

12