Sex Journal - Bukkake and a First Date

Story Info
Bucketlist gets shorter-gifting the 'girlfriend experience'.
4.3k words
4.42
6.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know I have always fantasized about a bukkake; the feel of all that cum, the oozing warmth, the feeling of objectification, and the sexual leering of multiple horny men. It all excites me in a way that really shouldn't excite a 'good and wholesome' girl, but I never was quite either of those. I didn't expect my boyfriend Jason to think me smothered in numerous loads of cum from other men was a sexy idea,, but he did. And I was pleasantly surprised when he and Lexi said they'd work together to make it happen.

Realistically, I imagined around seven guys participating in my bukkake with each cumming once or twice, much like my Fourth of July gangbang. The would be about twelve loads of cum on my face, something I was very confident I could manage easily. But Jason had other ideas. With my 27th birthday at the end of March, he thought it would be fitting for a bukkake with 27 loads of cum. More than twice what I had in mind.

But I wasn't really sure he and Lexi would be able to get 27 men to participate, so I nonchalantly agreed to it. I quickly learned I had failed to account for some men taking more than one turn when Jason claimed fifteen men could possibly achieve the goal of 27 loads. I remember the task we had finding and approving the seven men for my gangbang, so I was a bit pessimistic about the two of them finding fifteen men. But I had already agreed to it, so the more the merrier.

With just over two months to plan, Lexi and Jason started to work out details keeping me loosely in the loop of what was happening. Jason claimed I didn't really need to be in on all the specific details. My job was only to show up and be a target for cum. Everything else would be handled. The location was determined to be Lexi's home-based "massage parlor", which would be most convenient considering some of the men attending would be Lexi's 'massage' clients. The date would actually be Saturday the 27th of March.

The list of men started quickly, with Jason (my bf), Jerrod, and Mark; all from our small swinger's circle. From the gangbang, we invited back Carlos, the married 'bull' we meet online. Angela and Leslie were also invited. They would be free to just watch or assist in the fun. Next were Ken and Rob, clients of Lexi's with which I actually have a history. They are the two guys that Lexi charged for blowjobs when I was 'tasked' by Jason to find random guys to suck off in the nightclub bathroom. Afterward, they were also more than ecstatic to make a 'donation' to participate in my gangbang, if they were able to double-vaginal fuck me. That was my first time doing that with two actual cocks. And again, they were more than willing to make a donation to the bukkake party on the condition they get to jerk-off simultaneously.

Lexi would of course be there as host and masseuse. I'm not completely sure of the arrangements she made with her 'clients', but from what I understand, there was a nominal 'donation' for them to attend with an opportunity to self-satisfy if they so desired. An additional 'donation' would be required if they wanted a female to assist them. In the weeks leading up to March, she was able to schedule seven of her clients for the afternoon of the bukkake.

So after several weeks of co-ordination and planning, it seemed like everything was in place. The location, date, time, and all the men were set to go. There was one more thing Jason wanted us both to decide on. He was debating whether or not I should be tied up or not during the party. I was told I'd be laying on one of Lexi's massage beds cause they clean easy. Poles could easily be attached to either end where I could have my hands and feet tied up. With my hands free, I could wipe away cum from my eyes if needed or stroke off a cock or two. Of course, being tied up does sound exhilarating too. Almost at the last moment, we decided I'd be bound by the wrists and ankles, but in a way I could use my fingers to wipe my eyes clear, if needed.

The day finally arrived! Jason and I headed to Lexi's early that morning so Jason could help set up. I was a bit nervous but I tried my best to relax with some medicinal weed, but it only made me hungry. We waited for Leslie, Angela and Mark to arrive before we ordered a light sushi lunch, then I headed to the bedroom to get dressed for the party. I chose to go topless but wore a pretty light blue bikini bottom. We all hung around until Lexi's clients started showing up, one at a time.

Lexi directed each of them into the garage where Jason and Jerrod had set up a make shift 'massage parlor' in front of several chairs which were positioned strategically for viewing purposes. The ones that paid for an assisted jerking got a front row seat, the others got a seat just behind them. I walked out topless and meet each of the guys, introducing myself, giving out appreciation hugs, and soaking in lots of sexy compliments.

After a short waiting period to make sure no one was running late, we took a head count of all the men, and counted eleven total. Not quite the fifteen Jason was hoping for, but more than the seven I had pictured. With all the men settled in, as much as they could be, Lexi had me lay down on the bed face down and start giving me a sensuous massage. Several minutes later, she had me turn over to continue the massage

The massage lead to her groping my tits while everyone stared. Several erotic minutes later, she revealed a set of bondage cuffs and strapped them on to my wrist and ankles. She quickly attached the wrist cuffs to an up-right bars on either side of the massage table. Bound as her prisoner, she leaned in began making out with me, playing with my nipples, making them nice and hard before suckling on them. Our little sex show was definitely having it's desired effect on the men in the room. Especially Jason.

As Lexi sucked and nibbled on my nipples, he slid in between my legs with his cock bulging and hard. He grabbed my hips and hooked my bikini bottom to the side and pressed his cock into me. I was wet enough from Lexi's teasing to feel him shove his cock in nice and deep with little effort. Lexi stood and step back clearing the view. I squirmed my hips on his cock to let him know how much I loved him fucking me in front of everyone. Jason gave me a few hard strong thrusts to give the audience a good show.

But it wasn't long before he pulled his cock out from my quivering hips and straddled my chest. He slapped my face a few with his engorged cock as he beat off furiously. The pre-cum from the tip left a slimy trail on my upper lip. Then he bucked his hips and pushed his cock into my face as he erupted his hot load. Streams of cum shot up my face into my hairline before he milked himself dropping a few globs of cum over my lips.

Jerrod was next to go, as we had it planned out, and the only other guy for the day that would be able to fuck me. And he took full advantage of the opportunity. Pulling my bikini bottom aside, he punched his cock into me several hard times. He fucked me in the way a guy does when he's just trying to get off quick with no regard to whether the girl enjoys the sex or not. And it worked, maybe a bit to good. He tried to pull out so he could stroke off over my face but he shot his load from between my legs, leaving his shots of cum dripping from my chin down to my neck and some between my tits.

Mark was next in the line-up, since the poor guy had just spent the afternoon staring at my tits. He walked up a bit sheepishly, he looked nervous but his cock certainly did not. He grabbed his cock and stroked it long and slow. I could see it pulsing as if it was on the edge of erupting but being held back from doing so. I tried to reach my fingers out to caress it, but he wasn't close enough. All I could do was sit and watch as he, almost agonizingly, stroked his cock slow and methodically in a deep moan until he wasn't able to stand it any more. He came hard, like his cum popped out of a tube. His cum draped across the bridge of my nose, seeping down my left cheek and along my lower lashes of both eyes.

Next were the "not-gay" roommates Ken and Rob who stood to either side of me. Their cocks hard and stiff looming over my eyes. Both guys were frantically beating their cocks in unison as it seemed their attention was more focused on each other. As they beat off and thrusted their hips, their cocks would smash together tip to tip several times drizzling me in a mix of their pre-cum. Eventually, they started to cum almost simultaneously. The cum shooting from each of them, first hit the others fist-wrapped cock before it landed on my face. Their splattered gooey mess soon began trickling into my eyes and lashes.

I could feel some cum pooling over my eyes, I reached my finger tips back to try and wipe my eyes clear again but only seemed to make it worse. At that moment I could hear Lexi address the small crowd asking who was ready to go next, and calling out one of the guys by name. Shortly, I could sense someone standing near me and Lexi's voice seductively instructing someone to aim their cock at the dirty little whore's face. I heard a man's voice talking back to her telling, her he was ready to cum. I heard them both muttered something then moaning as I felt another load of cum drain over my nose and mouth.

At this point, I was effectively blind and could only hear the sounds of cocks being fapped, various moans and grunts, and occasionally Lexi giving directions. So I took a deep breath and laid still to endure the rest of the inevitable loads of cum. I mentally tried to keep count, but after about nine loads of cum, my face was so thoroughly covered that I couldn't tell when another load of cum was added to the layer. But just as I had anticipated, the warmth, the slickness, the texture and feel of the cum was delightfully bliss.

I can't tell you how the bukkake ending, but I can tell you what I was told by Jason and Lexi. Almost each of Lexi's client opted to take a second turn, some more successful that others. As Jason stood watching me get so covered in cum by all the other men, he got so strongly aroused again, Lexi started to suck his cock to make him cum again. Only this time she sucked him till he came in her mouth then she leaned over me and spit his cum on my face. She did the same for Jerrod, spitting a second load on my face then Angela took her turn to spit Marks cum on me. I wasn't even aware that had happened, but OMG sounds soo hot.

All in all, I lost count of the number of loads. Jason says he counted 20, Lexi counted only 19. Either way, it was soooo much. As I tried to sit up, I could feel the mask of cum slough off my face and plaster on my tits. Finally getting my hands free, and being handed a towel to clear my eyes, I looked at my reflection in a mirror. I truly looked like one of those slutty cum slut pornstars. I loved it. All the clients gave me a round of applause and cheers. All I could so was giggle and blow cum covered kisses.

The rest of spring and summer was pretty normal with no planned group parties or events. Jason and I did enjoy our couples trysts with Lexi and Jerrod, like once a month or so, whenever we can arrange time to get together. But mostly, Jason and I relish the time we spend together, the very physically active time we spend together. Then Jason asked how I'd feel about having a sexual encounter without him.

Now we've only been apart once while having sex with others, and that was with Lexi and Jerrod about a year ago. So Jason's proposal was quite interesting. Having sex with another man without Jason around would literally be a big step in our swinger relationship, a whole dynamic. But it sounded fun and it showed the level of trust we shared between each other. So I listened to his idea.

Jason has a friend, Guillermo aka Will, who had enlisted in the military after high-school. Will had married his high-school girlfriend before going to boot-camp but found out a few years into his service that she was cheating on him the whole time. She finally filed for divorce while he was overseas. He finished his service time and had come home earlier this year.

I guess he had been having some complications trying to date again. Having spent over 10 years in the military, being married for half of that, and now being a civilian, I could see where there could be an awkward adjustment period. He was starting to feel real bad and frustrated, apparently it had been over six years since he even had sex. Jason thought it would help his confidence and cheer him up if he went on a 'date' with a girl, even if it was an arranged date. We talked it over and instead of just having a typical one-night stand, we came up with the idea of giving him the 'girlfriend experience'

So there I was getting ready for a guy to come pick me up for a date at my boyfriend's house. Sounds surreal, I know. We had warm August weather so I dressed up in a cute summer dress, something more 'innocent' looking than what I am known to wear. When Will pulled up the drive way, I kissed Jason goodbye and he awkwardly wished me luck. Not sure why I needed the luck but being as this was a completely new experience for the both of us, I don't think either of us knew the 'proper' exchange to have with each other. We just nervously laughed it off.

Will does live a town away, about half-hour drive, so we were pretty sure our day out together wouldn't be interrupted by anyone who recognized me. Will first took me to a shooting range for the afternoon. He heard I owned a pistol and I have gone to the range with Jason several times. So accompanying Will to his local range I thought, was quite the 'girlfriend' thing to do. He had brought along a pistol and a rifle to use at the range and was giving me instructions on how to shoot.

What he was trying to do, and I could tell, was to impress me. I could also tell he was so nervous. But I played along, to bolster his confidence. I oohed and awed when he talked about his guns. I let him show off his shooting training for me, let him know how impressed I was. I let him feel 'macho' and it helped him feel better being out with me. With a little confidence boost, he then suggested we continue our date and get some dinner, that sounded good to me.

He took me to a quaint Mexican restaurant, claimed it was the best place in town. We ordered dinner and a few drinks. We sat and talked a lot, just like a normal couple out for the evening. His jitters, and mine, seemed to almost be gone at this point. He opened a lot about his time in the military and the drama with his ex. I think it was almost therapeutic for him to be able to get it all out.

After a few more drinks, the talking lead to flirting. Flirting lead to a chat about sex. He talked about some of his fantasies and his unfortunately long dry spell. I knew his dry spell was coming to an end tonight, but I think he was still a bit incredulous about it himself. As we left the restaurant headed to his place, I recalled one of his fantasies, sex in a public place. I directed Will to pull into an isolate alleyway.

He parked in the alley, very puzzled and I got out and pulled him to the front of the car. I rubbed up against him and smirked coyly. I ran my hands down his pants to massage his cock, kissing him in the process. I quickly unbuckled his jeans and slide to my knees, pushing back onto the hood of his car. Cupping his semi-rigid cock in my hand, I feed it to myself. I sucked his cock in the dark alley on my knees, feeling his cock growing in my mouth. I was giving him a really sloppy wet blowjob, making wet slurping noises, playing it up real good.

When his cock got as hard as I thought it was, I pulled it out stroking it good and hard, smiling up at him as he looked down at me. I rubbed his cock on my face to give him a fantastic visual of a slutty girlfriend. I sucked his balls and let his cock grind on my face a bit more before I engulfed his cock once again. This time I meant to make him cum.

I throated his cock deep the way I know that always makes guys cum. My head bobbled on his cock a few times before I felt him tense, heard him moan, and made him cum. He shook as he came, as if he was trying to hold back but failed. After the first eruption of cum, he just let go. His cock was pumping thick streams of cum. I tried to swallow after each burst, but couldn't keep up. I kept my lips wrapped on the end of his cock till he was done. My mouth was flowing with cum.

He took a deep breath and flopped back on his car as I gulped the wad of cum and wiping my chin. In the seconds after, my focus was no longer on his cock and I became aware of our surroundings. It seems we had a one man audience the whole time. Some homeless man had been across the alley and was now jerking off. We both took notice of the homeless man at the same time, then looked at each other laughing. I jumped up and raced back in the car as he hopped back trying to pull his pants up at the same time. He started the car and sped off straight home. His home.

We laugh hysterically all the way home. He still had this goofy look on his face like he wasn't sure to believe what had just happened or not. When we got home, he poured us both another drink, and we snuggled on the couch watching some comedian on Netflix. He lean in to occasionally kiss me and I'd rub up against him. We talked more about common interests and about funny anecdotes. We got a little tipsy with our drinks and the occasional kiss then turned into full on making out on the couch.

After a good make out session, I got up and grabbed his hand, and lead him to the bedroom. As we stood next to his bed, I threw my arms around him and continued our kissing. His hands quickly began stripping me out of my dress and unbelting his jeans. I pulled his shirt off over his head and slide off his boxers as he slide off my panties. I laid back on the bed, presenting him with my naked body. He looked me up and down, I imagine he was trying to imprint the image of me naked on the bed in his mind for later. It was then that I saw the look in his eyes. He knew I was truly his for the night, no games or gimmicks.

He knew I wasn't going to stop him, knew I didn't want to stop him. He grabbed my legs and pulled them to either side and cradled himself between my thighs. I felt him pressing his weight down on top of me, I felt his cock enraged and throbbing sliding against my clit. He reached down, gently guiding his cock along my pussy lips till the tip found my wet slick opening. He looked into my eyes with no affection or sentiment, just blazing lust.

He unapologetically started ramming his cock into me, making my hips roll up off the bed each time. He pushing my legs wider determined to fuck me deeper on each thrust. I rocked my hips to his rhythm, anticipating the strong lunge of his hips. As we reach a matching pace, it was unclear who was fucking who, our bodies working in unison the achieve deep penetration. My head was swimming in an euphoric sexual haze as I felt huge ripples through my body and my orgasm make my muscles tense.

As I gushed from an intense orgasm, drenching his cock and the bed, I heard him gasping through a moan and his body twitching. He leaned forward, pinning all his weight over me, letting his cock press deep into me, and purposefully cumming in me. He looked at me as he exploded with shot after shot of cum, and held himself steady on top of me, till he was sure he had emptied his full load into me.

Still gasping for a breath, he lifted himself off me and gently fell over onto the bed next to me. We slithered our bodies together, wrapping arms and legs around one another. We found ourselves kissing again, sweat from our bodies still trickling but now trickling together. As we caught our breaths, we playfully quipped about our sexual prowess in bed and who made who cum the hardest. With the warm August night and our own body's heat still emanating between us, we laid naked on the covers of the bed in each others arms and eventually drifted to sleep.

12