Sex Kittens Ch. 04 -- Marcia

Story Info
Hunter seduces a happily married woman.
6.6k words
3.81
3.6k
4

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In chapter three, Hunter repaired a broken marriage. How sweet! So what does he do with a marriage that's perfectly fine? Improves it! Well, that's the way he sees it anyway...

Hunter

Grocery stores in the suburbs were often good hunting grounds for sexy mothers. I always delighted in seeing a pretty little number pushing a cart with two or three cute kids riding along or dancing around Mommy. It was easy to flirt by praising her kid's looks, especially the youngest. There were challenges, however, in getting Mommy alone somewhere to do more than flirt. Did she have a paid job or stay at home? Were the kids in school or daycare? Did Gramma or someone take the baby sometimes to give Mommy a break? Inquiring minds want to know!

One Saturday as I filled my cart with items to donate to a women's shelter I spotted a beautiful quartet of blue-eyed blondes, ages 1 1/2, 4, 8 and 32 or so. They appeared headed for the bakery department and I came by just as the mother was offering a choice of which box of cookies to buy. I stopped when I reached the toddler, saying "Oh, how adorable!", shifting my gaze from the baby to the mom as I said "adorable." I gave her a killer smile.

She blinked a few times (giving me a moment to check out her delicious curves) before managing to say "Thank you." I went on my way, attaching a GPS location transmitter to her purse as I passed. Later that night I cruised by her place in an unmarked van to confirm the address given by the GPS tracker.

I returned to the office and requested my top investigator, Janie. Janie had been a big help on the Dora project and looked to be well on her way to a stellar career at my firm. I'd knocked her up, she'd taken an arranged marriage with a nice girl-shy fellow in accounting and she was just back from maternity leave with her second child, presumably fathered by her husband. (I was careful not to unload in the pussy of an employee trying for baby #2.) Both kids were, of course, enrolled in our excellent, on-site day care center. Now Janie would be eligible to be considered for either the specialist or management career tracks. Ordinarily she would take a lover or make use of the stud pool but, as I continued to use her for special assignments and sex that wasn't necessary.

Janie met me in my office and I took a moment to admire her now (after two pregnancies) 37-27-36 curves (cup size up to DD) before she began sucking my cock. I explained what information I needed, then paused while she swallowed my cum. She pulled my cock out and stroked it gently while she gazed up at me and gave her thoughts on what approach to take. I stood her up, kissed her, gave her marvelous tits a good squeeze and sent her on her way.

Tuesday she reported back to me that she had seen a schoolbus but was too far away to see which kids got on. She did see the husband leave, walking toward the subway station. "Very good! Now you know when to expect the bus and can be closer next time to see which kids get on."

Janie continued to observe the house in the mornings, walking down the block to a donut shop and back. She would then report her observations to me and we would discuss tactics for the next day while I enjoyed her curvy assets. I love a good multi-tasker! After Friday's report we had the basic routine down: Daddy off to work on weekdays at least, the two older kids off to school and pre-school, Mommy at home with Cutie Curls. They left the house with a stroller at some point each day (the week had been a stretch of nice weather) but there was no apparent time when Mommy would be by herself. I had Janie extend her surveillance through Saturday; I did not usually come in the office on weekends but I had an hour free in the late afternoon to take her report and provide my usual input. Unfortunately Saturday, as expected, just meant the whole family was home.

Now I had a decision to make: I could keep Janie on the case for another week or more, hoping for a grandmother to give Mommy an afternoon off, or I could make a play with the toddler at home. An infant would've been much easier, too young to notice/remember Mommy getting screwed; but a toddler might be chatty about what Mommy had been up to. Toddlers usually take naps, though, so I decided to reassign Janie to another case and plunge ahead with Mrs. Adorable.

Tuesday afternoon I changed into a delivery uniform and took the unmarked van to her house. I carried a fairly large box up the steps and rang the doorbell. Her eyes registered recognition; I said a cheery "Well, hello there! Where shall I put this?"

"Dining room, I suppose"; I followed her through the foyer and living room, putting the box next to the table.

The little one toddled over; "Who's that, Mommy?"

"Oh, he's the delivery man."

"Hi there, darling!" I shifted my gaze to the mother. "That's right, I'm the guy who delivers the goods!" She blushed and her breath caught. I took out an iTab, leaned close while putting my left hand on her back and saying "Sign here, please." I could smell her natural perfume and pussy juices. I tousled the little one's curls, said "Enjoy!" and made my way out the door.

I drove the van to a deli, got a sandwich and soda, caught up on some online work, then returned to Mrs. Adorable after about an hour. When she answered the door, surprise mixed with delight on her face.

"Sorry, I seem to have left something here, mind if I look?" I pushed past without waiting for her reply or question. Stopping in the living room with her following, no toddler in sight I said "Ah, here we are!"

"What? Where?"

I said "You, my dear!" as I covered her lips with mine. In a matter of minutes we were both naked below the waist and my large tool was giving her pussy a workout on the couch. I stifled her scream as she climaxed, filled her pussy with cum and lay over her for a few minutes as we basked in the afterglow. I retrieved a capsule from a shirt pocket, crushed it and rubbed the gel into her cunt lips and clit.

"That was delightful! We'll have to do it again. What's you cell number?" I retrieved my own phone (with which I had recorded the action) and texted her great fuck! I heard her phone chime in another room. I kissed her soundly, retrieved my clothes and left her looking dazed and dreamy.

Marcia

I recognized the delivery guy immediately; there aren't that many men that tall and gorgeous even in New York City! He made my pulse race and my heart do flip-flops. Of course I had no intention of cheating on Edward, but I hated having to wait until 9 pm when the kids would be in bed and I could drag him into our bedroom. I'd kept my figure despite three pregnancies and Edward still called me Beautiful. I wanted him now!

The package was a puzzle: a coat tree to hang jackets and such. We had talked about adding hooks to the foyer; perhaps Edward had decided on this instead. It required some assembly so I left it for later.

After reading to little Jenny I fed her a snack and settled her down for a nap. I still nursed her at bedtime but she used a sippy cup the rest of the day. I was headed back to look at the coat stand when the doorbell rang again; seeing it was Del (the name on his uniform) my heart leapt, my pussy throbbed and my mind went virtually blank. I followed him to the living room and before I knew anything he had my pants off and his cock inside me. Longer and much thicker than Edward's, it felt wonderful pounding in and out of my tight but eager pussy. I came hard in just a few minutes and then he unloaded, spurting over and over.

I reflexively answered when he asked my cell number, but after he left I felt both insult and desire regarding his casual assumption that we would have a repeat performance. I was happily married, thank you very much! But I couldn't help thinking thank you very much! for the sex. Ah, well, I would just have to take care I didn't let him through the door again. I went to the bathroom to clean off some cum that had leaked out on my thighs; a wave of desire staggered me. I managed to get my clothes back on and then remembered my cell phone. There were two messages from Del: great fuck! and til next time kitten xxoo. I started to block his number but couldn't bring myself to do more than just delete the two incriminating messages.

The afternoon seemed endless; I dabbled at working on a novel, a straightforward romance, but my thoughts kept drifting toward plot variations where the heroine had to fuck a mafia kingpin to save her marriage and family...I didn't put any of that on my laptop! I gave up and tried reading, but the story, which had seemed sweet when I started on it, now came across as unexciting. I thought it needed a hint of infidelity...oh my word, I had such a one-track mind!

When the kids got home Mary Jo ran off almost immediately to play with friends but Pammie stayed close, hungry for Mom time. I forced myself to listen to her chatter and respond while doing chores and looking after Jenny and daydreaming about Edward and, I'll have to admit, Del. Around five I started on dinner but burned it so I ordered pizza which was delivered shortly before Edward got home.

When he arrived it was all I could do to keep from hurling myself into his arms and stripping us both naked, right in front of the kids. I did give him a more passionate kiss than usual and pushed my tits hard into his chest; he gave me a surprised but excited look before breaking away to pick up each of the girls and lift them high as they squealed with delight. He gave me a wink which went through me like a bolt of electricity. I was still his favorite girl!

When we finally got the kids settled Edward came up behind me and wrapped me in his arms. I moved his hands to my tits and squeezed; I could feel his erection digging into my ass. I was on fire, head to toe, and he felt to be the same. We moved to the bedroom and made love for hours, both of us coming multiple times. Our sex life had been pleasant, satisfying, but not especially passionate since Pammie came along.

Edward got up to use the bathroom; when he returned he hugged me and asked "So what got into you? And believe me, I'm not complaining!"

"Oh, I got to thinking about how we met and what it was like when we started dating and early in our marriage and I just got to missing you and the way we were." I turned toward him for another kiss. I knew my story was pretty thin; he broke the kiss, pulled back and looked like he had something more to say, but then thought better of it. I smiled, turned away and cuddled back against him like spoons.

I figured he'd rather have the chance for a repeat performance than to satisfy his curiosity. Unfortunately, as it turned out, any performance at all was a long time coming. I woke up sick around five am and felt out of sorts all day. When the same thing happened the next day I rushed to the store to get a home pregnancy test; it was negative. I was puzzled; what was wrong with me?

That night, a Saturday, I wasn't in the mood for sex but Edward was so I tried to brave it out. Oddly, though, when we got undressed his cock lost interest. I was relieved but concerned for his sake; I knew a man's ego can be fragile when he's unable to perform.

Monday I was able to see my gynecologist's assistant, who confirmed I wasn't pregnant. "Sometimes women have problems with the pill; I recommend you go off it immediately, use alternate methods for several weeks and then we can discuss trying a different formulation." I followed her advice and felt better the very next day.

Edward, however, continued to lose his erections. He made an appointment with a urologist but it was several months away. Edward asked his regular doctor about a prescription for Viagra or something but he advised against it without any idea what the root problem was.

My period started a couple of days after I went off the pill; it was pretty rough but lasted only four days. After that I felt great but very horny. I tried masturbating, even bought a vibrator, but nothing seemed to give me sufficient stimulation. Edward likewise tried finger-fucking me without success. Meanwhile I found myself checking out every guy's crotch and wishing they would just whip their dick out and slam it into me. And to make things worse, it seemed every guy in town was paying me extra attention these days.

As for my writing I couldn't get cheating, coercion and rape out of my head. I found a site that published X-rated material, set up a new alias, and submitted a few stories involving those themes. They got disturbingly high ratings! I tried submitting a straight romance, which fell flat and earned comments like 'not up to your usual standards.' I wasn't about to show Edward any of my 'successful' stories!

A week after my period ended I got a text message around nine am hey kitten wanna fuck? My pussy creamed, my whole body shook and burned and I barely managed to reply yes! The quick reply was walk south two blocks my car will pick you up 20 minutes bring the baby. I quickly changed, brushed my hair, checked my makeup and packed Jenny into the stroller. The car arrived, a mildly plump young woman with a pretty face and prominent tits stepped out, said "Hi, I'm Rosie" and helped me stow the stroller in the trunk and the baby in the back seat. She had been in the front but now joined us in the back and kept Jenny entertained as we drove into the city.

We pulled into the garage for a hi rise condominium. The car parked near an elevator marked Private and Rosie ushered us up to a large, luxurious suite. Del greeted us but kept his distance while Rosie extracted Jenny from her seat. She asked her name and then said "Come on Jenny, I've got some toys to show you."

"Mommy?"

"It's all right, dear, go with Rosie." My conscience was damning me to the lower circles of Hell for sending my baby off with a stranger so I could get laid but my libido told it to shut the fuck up we need sex now! When we heard a children's song playing Del and I rushed together for a deep, hungry kiss. He scooped me up like a baby and took me to a bedroom, laying me gently on the huge bed. He took his time undressing us both, caressing, fondling and kissing me all over and saying things like Adorable, Beautiful, Sexy, Lovely. I was frantic and tried to pull him into me; I spread my legs wide and clutched his broad back. When he entered me I had an immediate, powerful orgasm which seemed to go on and on as he stroked in and out.

When he finally erupted he seemed to spurt again and again; after several spurts into my pussy he pulled out, spurted onto my chest, then pushed his cock into my mouth, filled it, pulled out and put my hands on his huge cock to finish him off spurting onto my face and neck. I'd never dreamed a man could produce so much cum! He rubbed his goo into my tits, neck and face. I was simply floating on air.

I assumed he was finished but he put his cock back to my lips so I licked and sucked on it and was amazed at how quickly it became hard again. His right hand spread my cunt lips and scooped up some of the pussy juices mixed with cum. He rubbed this on my bunghole. I stiffened -- Edward had tried to get me to let him in down there and I had refused. Del pulled his cock out from my mouth, drove it into my pussy for a few strokes, then pulled out and placed the head against my rear entrance. "Here it comes, Kitten" and he pushed it in half an inch or so. I gasped; he pulled out and pushed in again.

"Oh! Oh!" I cried; he kept working it in and out, slowly pushing deeper into me. There was some pain, an odd, unfamiliar fullness, but also new pleasures as he moved in and out. He slowly worked it deeper, then suddenly grabbed my hips and thrust hard. I screamed in pain, then relaxed and I was amazed when I realized he his balls were bumping my ass; he'd managed to push all the way in. He began fucking and pleasure radiated from my ass. "Oh this feels so good, kitten, so tight; you'll enjoy it once you get used to it." I didn't orgasm from the ass-fuck but the pain diminished and I did enjoy the new sensations. He spurted several times into me, pulled out and spurted over my back, ass and thighs. Once again he rubbed the goo into my skin.

"Well Kitten, your little one probably wants her Mommy back, much as I'd like to keep you here all day. Tomorrow, perhaps?"

I stifled the protest from my conscience and replied "Oh yes please, that would be lovely!" He kissed me while rubbing his fingers along my cunt lips and clit, then got up to clean up and get dressed. I likewise washed up and dressed, then tapped on the door to where Rosie and Jenny were. The car returned us to our neighborhood.

I spent the rest of the day and evening in a state of bliss. That night Edward got an erection and kept it; but my pussy was closed tight and wouldn't let him in! I was able to give him a blow-job, however, giving him some relief. I slept like a lamb curled up next to him.

In the morning I called my mom and she was happy to keep Jenny for the morning while I got my hair done 'and such'; my conscious was outraged that I had enlisted Mom's help so I could get 'such' from Del, but the rest of my body and brain voted unanimously to ignore such silly qualms. Del had me give him a blow job, then he draped my legs over his shoulders to fuck my pussy, then fucked my ass from the same position, then cleaned off his tool and fucked my pussy doggie-style. That night my pussy again refused to let Edward in. I reluctantly agreed to schedule an appointment with a shrink, since the problem now appeared to be with me rather than Edward. I was beginning to think the problem was with Del, not myself or Edward, but I avoided thinking too hard about it. The sex was simply terrific!

Del and I made no attempt to hook up on the weekend. On Monday I waited until Jenny was ready for her nap to meet Del in his car. We put Jenny in the front seat while we screwed in the back, behind darkly tinted windows. That night my pussy relented and Edward and I made love for the first time since that magical evening weeks ago. When he started to put on a condom I grabbed his hand and said "No, let's make another baby." He was far too horny to object.

I didn't hear from Del; I assumed he had moved on. While sex with Edward wasn't as mind-blowing as it had been with Del and we didn't approach the passion of that magical night, it was more frequent, longer-lasting and more intense than it had been B.D. (Before Del.) I felt very satisfied.

One afternoon I suddenly got sick at my stomach; my suspicion about the cause was quickly confirmed by a home test: I was pregnant! Edward was ecstatic. A few nights later Edward announced that, with another baby on the way, we needed a larger home. The whole family drove up to New Haven on Saturday where we looked at a four-bedroom house. We all loved it and Edward made an offer. It would mean a longer commute for Edward but otherwise it seemed ideal. His offer was accepted and we made plans to move at the end of the school year.

One unusual feature was that the basement was divided between a laundry/storage area and a 'mother-in-law' apartment, which had a single room plus kitchenette and bath, a separate entrance, and shared access to the laundry area. Edward said we could rent it out until we needed it for our own family or an elderly parent. So it was really a five bedroom house.

Meanwhile, I was coping with my pregnancy. I suffered a lot of nausea until I learned to eat something quickly at the first pang of hunger. I took to carrying rolls in my purse and having something at hand in the bedroom.

The other issue I had was horniness! Edward settled into a pattern of making love to me four times a week, a sharp increase from the once or twice we'd gotten used to after Pammie's birth. But I craved even more, and found myself having daydreams about cheating with practically every guy I saw.

12