Sex Kittens Ch. 06 -- Rhonda 02

Story Info
Rhonda continues telling Carmen her story.
7.1k words
4.57
2.9k
4
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 12/26/2023
Created 02/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rhonda continues telling Carmen her story.

Poker Night Again

A few weeks after our love life got back on track Charlie mentioned that Friday was time for the monthly poker night. "Would you like to host it again?"

The way he asked it sounded like he wanted to give me the option without any pressure. I had little doubt my pussy would get a workout if I said yes; I assumed one or more of the guys suggested it and Charlie agreed to ask. I didn't feel any urgent need for more sex; in fact, I might've suggested dropping the warm-up fucks if not for the nagging fear that our problems might return. I surprised myself, however, by answering "Yes, I'd like that. Happy to."

The day of the party I took a leisurely bath, shaved my legs and armpits and trimmed my bush. I wore all white: sexy, open-toed three inch heels, bare legs, a skirt that barely covered an inch of thigh, and a lacy, bare midriff top that hugged my boobs and showed plenty of cleavage. No bra or panties. A string of pearls circling my neck, sea-shell earrings, a pair of silver bracelets on one arm, dark red lipstick, mascara and eyeliner that accented my large, brown eyes. The guys were going to get an eyeful!

Charlie brought the beer, soft drinks, spirits, mixers and snacks and ordered pizza. He took one look at me and said "Damn woman! Don't know why I bothered bringing all this, you look good enough to feed a regiment!" I smiled and he crushed me with a bear hug and kisses.

As each guest arrived I gave them a good, full kiss on the lips. Mike and several others grabbed my tush and discovered the lack of underwear. There were three additional guys this time: A quarterback, Jake, a center, Snaps, and a tall, lanky wide receiver named Fred. Their eyes got big as saucers when they recognized my face. I greeted them as I did the others. Counting Charlie that made ten guys.

They started the porn while waiting for everyone to arrive. Charlie sat in a big, extra-heavy-duty recliner I'd bought for him; I initially perched on his knee but the guys kept asking for refills on beer and such so I just stood behind Charlie, hands on his chest in between trips to the kitchen.

As expected the guys kept me running and made free with kisses, hugs, butt slaps, ass and tit grabs. Charlie just laughed and joined in.

When the poker game started up Charlie announced "You all know the rules. Only seven at a time for poker. Lose a big pot on a showdown and you have to cash in and let someone else take your spot." They cut and Shorty, Ted and Snaps sat out initially, watching more porn.

A few hands into the game Charlie got into a betting war with Rusty. When Charlie finally called there was more than $300 in the pot. Rusty revealed a pair of Queens to go with one on the table -- a strong three of a kind. But Charlie turned over a three and a seven without comment; it took everyone a second to realize he had a four, five and six on the table for an improbable straight! Rusty said "Oh well, unlucky at cards...", smiled and cashed in his chips. Charlie squeezed my hand and flicked his eyes toward the muscular ex-running back. I got the hint.

While Rusty cashed in, I announced "Think I'll turn in, have fun, boys!" and strolled to the living room. Ted gave my butt a slap as I walked by. I turned back when I reached the corridor to the bedrooms, caught Rusty's attention, then continued to my room, leaving the door slightly ajar and stretching out on the bed. Rusty soon entered and closed the door behind him.

With Rusty

I was sitting up on top of the covers, my head propped against a pillow, my left leg straight out and my right pulled up and bent at the knee. His gaze lingered on my bare cunt before lifting to my face. "You are so beautiful, so sexy."

I smiled and said "Keep talking, mister! You're on my favorite topic!"

He was wearing a semi-dressy dark yellow polo shirt which he peeled off while continuing. "I love your eyes, your luscious lips, your long, sexy legs."

"You're not so bad yourself" I answered, enjoying the view of his broad, muscled, ebony chest. My pussy clenched.

He kicked off his shoes, unbuckled his trousers and crawled over me on hands and knees as I straightened my right leg to let him pass. He kissed me and I pulled him close, we explored each other's mouth. He had been over once to 'warm me up' but those sessions were always somewhat rushed as we all understood the goal was to get Charlie inside me. Tonight I planned to allow each lover as much time as he desired.

While we kissed Rusty moved one hand down to massage my tits, taking advantage of the cleavage and the thin fabric of my top. He soon had both nipples hard. I began to squirm, aching for his cock to enter me. 'As much time as he desired' might have to give way to 'as much as I could stand!'

Rusty broke our kiss and scooted backward and then buried his face under my skirt. He kissed and tongued my nether lips as passionately as he had the upper ones. I gasped -- no one had ever performed cunnilingus on me before! I grasped his head and tried to bury it deeper into my snatch. He held my hips in his powerful hands and sucked on my clit. I came, hard, soaking his face and screaming "Ohhhhhhh!"

He continued tonguing, licking and sucking while pulling off his briefs; then replaced his mouth with his cock, plunged full-length into me and fucked me like a madman. "You like this, Rhonda?"

"Oh yes, oh god yes, don't stop Rusty, fuck me Rusty, fuck me!" I came again and then he spurted into me, my pussy milking him for all I could get.

Rusty scooted down a bit and rested his head between my tits. I ran my fingers through his short, kinky hair. He gave each boob a kiss, got up and dressed, said "Thanks, Rhonda", kissed me and left the bedroom.

Fred

Fred entered a minute or so later; he had not been to my place before. He stood 6'2", long and lean, with large hands, dark brown skin and a handsome face with a neatly trimmed kinky-haired beard and shaved head. He closed the door and turned to stare at me. I smiled and he said "I see your picture everywhere, but you're even more beautiful in person."

"Thanks, handsome, flattery will get you anywhere!"

He chuckled, gave me a long kiss and pushed his hands under my top to squeeze my tits. Then he said "Raise your arms." I assumed he was going to remove my top but he only pushed it up enough to bare my tits. He began fondling and sucking on those. He pulled down on my skirt; I lifted my bottom to help him but again he didn't remove the garment but only pulled it down to my knees. So both my arms and legs were somewhat constrained.

Now he brought his groin to my cunt and rubbed his erection along my slit; I wriggled and squirmed trying to get his cock into me. After teasing me a good while he turned me over on my stomach, drove his cock in and began a slow fuck, his hands squeezing my tits. "Ahh, this feels so good, you're warm and wet and tight!" I began moaning, he speeded up, I had an orgasm and he shot a good load into my pussy.

Jake and Snaps

After Fred left I pulled my top and skirt all the way off, leaving me naked, but got under the duvet for some warmth. Two more guys came in, Jake and Snaps. "We both lost a showdown. Would you like a threesome?"

"Two hunks at once? I'm in!" Jake got completely undressed while Snaps took off his pants and freed his dick from his boxers. He moved to the bedside; I took his dick and began licking, sucking and fondling it.

Meanwhile Jake got in the bed on my other side and joined me under the duvet. He kissed my neck and shoulders and played with my tits. One hand moved down to caress my ass and thighs, then pulled my cunt lips apart and began fingering my pussy and clit. He put his cock into position and slid into my pussy, which was full of Randy's and Fred's spunk.

I fastened my lips on Snap's dick and he started fucking my mouth while Jake fucked my pussy. I enjoyed the sensation of both sliding in and out of me in rhythm. Neither lasted very long; Snaps flooded my mouth and as I swallowed most of his cum Jake added his load to my pussy.

Charlie

When those two left I closed the door and went to clean myself up in the bathroom. I decided to take a leisurely shower. When I finished Charlie was waiting for me with a large towel; we hugged and kissed while he dried me off. "Think you're ready for me, Angel?"

"You betcha, big guy! Bring it on!" He carried me to the bed, laid me on top of the duvet, draped my legs over his shoulders and brought his mammoth cock up to my cunt. I creamed in anticipation, gasped as he entered me, moaned as he worked his tool all the way in. When he began driving in and out he put a hand over my mouth to stifle my screams of ecstasy. I had a protracted orgasm and lost track of time as he pounded me. Eventually he emptied into me, then pulled out and cradled me against him, my back against his front.

After some time he turned me around for a kiss. "I'd better get back to our guests. Make sure they don't burn the place down or something." He dressed, kissed me and left. I felt perfectly wonderful. It seemed strange to screw around with the other guys but as long as Charlie made love to me like that I didn't care.

Ted

Ted entered, smiling broadly. He sat on the side of the bed and removed all but his boxers. Then he turned, scooped me up for a kiss, and lay me face-down with my bottom across his lap. His left hand cradled me under my chest while his right rested on my naked bottom.

He raised his hand and slammed me hard several times in succession before I managed to yell "Stop! That hurts!"

"That's the idea Babe, that's part of the fun!"

"Maybe for you, no fun at all for me! Does your girlfriend let you do this?"

"Well, no, I just thought you weren't so uptight."

"Sorry, Ted, I think you'd better go."

"Oh, come on Babe..." He pulled me up to sit on his lap; I could feel his erection. My bottom was screaming with pain but he kissed me and I caught fire as usual. He positioned me doggie-style, pulled off his boxers and penetrated me from behind, his hands gripping my hips. Despite the pain I shuddered with pleasure as he entered me and began a rapid fuck. He was careful not to slam into my sore ass as he stroked.

I could feel my climax building and began to moan "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Ted began chanting "Come on, Babe, come on, Babe, feels so good, come on now!" An orgasm ripped through me; Ted quit holding back and instead slammed into my ass hard with every stroke. My orgasm continued despite the shooting pain. Pain and pleasure washed over me as Ted screamed "Ahhhhhhhhhh!" and spurted over and over again into my canal.

He lay on my sore ass for a minute until I asked him to move; he rolled off and I just lay there face-down. "Ted?"

"Yes, Babe?"

"Never so hard. Never so many."

"OK, Babe."

"When I say NO or STOP, that's it. Not another blow."

"OK, Babe. Sorry for getting carried away."

"Can you control yourself in the future?"

"Yes, Babe."

"All right, then."

He kissed me, got dressed, planted a soft kiss on my bottom and turned to leave.

"Ted?"

"Yes, Babe?"

"Close the door when you leave, please. I'd like some time alone."

"Sure thing, Babe."

My ass was throbbing with pain; I'd been with most but not all the guys. Should I call it a night? I had made no commitment to service all ten, which was itself two or three more than we'd expected. I had enjoyed the sex, even the sessions where I didn't climax, and of course making love to Charlie had been wonderful. Ted had crossed the line to abuse, but he'd promised to tone it down in the future. I did not feel desperately horny; more like willing, with a desire to please Charlie's friends. I cleaned myself up a bit in the bathroom, put on a sexy nightie, cracked the bedroom door open and stretched out on top of the duvet.

Drew

Drew came in. "God, Rhonda, you look incredible!"

I smiled. "Come give me a kiss."

He did that, then put his dick up to my lips. I licked the head while my hands stroked the shaft and played with his balls. I took most of him into my mouth and began sucking. He came quickly, thanked me and left.

Shorty

Shorty entered as Drew left.

"Hi Rhonda, wasn't sure you'd have time for me tonight."

"Wouldn't want to leave you out, lover boy!"

He smiled and got undressed. "Mind doing it doggie-style?"

"Not at all." I got on my hands and knees. "How's this?"

"Perfect! But then you always are." He climbed over me, grabbed my hips, pushed his cock in, moved his hands to my tits and began a steady fuck.

"Feels good, Shorty. Keep going!" I moaned and gasped each time he slammed into my sore bottom, but the pleasure exceeded the pain.

"Oh god yes, Rhonda, oh god I love fucking you!" I had an orgasm; Shorty kept pounding me until he also got off, adding his jism to my sopping wet vagina. He rolled off, turned me back over and kissed both of my nipples and my lips. I held him a good while to lengthen the kiss before letting him go.

Mike

Big Mike entered, closed the door and gave me a big grin. "Hello, Beautiful." He began undressing himself.

"Hello, Stud... " I knew he liked anal and started to tell him I was too sore for that but decided against saying anything. I turned over, grabbed a couple of pillows to prop under my crotch, and presented him with my bare, raised ass. He pushed his cock Into my pussy and stroked it in and out a few times to get it lubricated, pulled out, scooped out some cum with his fingers, rubbed them over my bunghole, put his cock there, grabbed my hips and pushed in.

So far so good but when he started to fuck me I would get a wave of pleasure as he stroked in and out, interrupted by stabbing pain as he slammed into my ass. I gasped each time but he was really getting into it: "Oh Beautiful, feels so good, so tight, oh so good!"

I had tears in my eyes and was about to ask him to stop when he got off, filling my ass with cum. He pulled out, rolled me over for a kiss and said "See you next time, Beautiful." He'd been screwing me once or twice a week since the last poker party.

"Bye, Stud. See you soon."

Snake

I was thinking about whether Mike was the last of the guys when Snake came in. He did a lot of kissing, playing with my tits, nipples, and pussy. I felt for his cock, which stiffened quickly as I handled it. I climbed on top and rode him Cowgirl style as he continued to play with my tits. I had a couple of orgasms and was ready to climb off, but he grabbed my hips and began slamming me fast and hard down on his pole. I gasped from the pain but he came quickly and let me climb off. We cuddled awhile; when he left I asked him to close the door. I'd taken care of the whole crew and was done for the night. Despite the pain and a certain weariness I felt pretty satisfied.

Charlie again

I dozed off for awhile. Charlie came in, undressed himself, and climbed in the bed with me. It felt so good to have his big, strong arms around me, to lay back against his chest, to feel his heartbeat. He planted kisses on my neck and shoulders; his cock was again rock-hard and pressing against my thigh. I scooted down and took as much I could in my mouth and got him off with a blow job.

"Charlie?"

"Yes, Angel?"

"Are we screwed up or what? We love each other, we're planning on marriage and children, I had sex with ten guys in one night, and you came to bed horny!"

"I know. Weird, right? But the thought of you with all the guys really turned me on."

"Well, I wouldn't mind if you wanted me to be more exclusive. I don't feel I need ten lovers! But if you ask me to host again I'll probably say yes. The same goes for the 'warm-up' fucks -- I'm OK with those, but I'd be OK trying without them. And I should mention that Mike's been over several times to fuck me since the first party. Did you know that?"

"No, but doesn't surprise me, he's always been a hound dog."

We snuggled together and slept until mid-morning. I had nothing planned and Charlie wasn't due at the dealer's lot until noon. I took a leisurely shower after he left and laughed at myself for trying to give Charlie a hint or make him jealous.

That evening I spoke plainly: "Charlie, we're getting married, right? I don't need anyone but you. Let's go back to using a veggie or a dildo or something and you can host the poker parties at your place."

"But I thought you said..."

"I was teasing, trying to get a rise out of you! Silly of me." I kissed him.

"All right, Angel, whatever you want." I thought, perhaps, there was a note of disappointment in his voice. He kissed me back, but we didn't try for sex. My pussy was eager but sore. The next night we used a zucchini and both achieved satisfaction without any outside help. Charlie passed the word to his buddies that I was no longer available.

Of course, I'd had a lot of unprotected sex so the next week I took a home pregnancy test, which came up positive. Charlie was thrilled! We had a small wedding with friends and family a few weeks later.

I suffered some weeks of nausea, striking at all hours, but then that cleared up and I felt happy, energetic, and horny! Sex with Charlie always left me blissful but sore the next day so we established an every-other-day pattern for lovemaking. I experimented with masturbation, dildos and vibrators but what I craved was Charlie's cock sliding in and out of me, stretching my eager pussy to the limit, so I learned to endure the off nights and enjoy the orgasms his cock gave me.

The last few weeks sex became impractical and I was ready to climb the walls and eager to finish the pregnancy. Finally came seven hours of labor and darling Diana. She was large for a girl, 9 pounds and 20 inches, and in perfect health. She nursed eagerly and grew quickly. Her skin, hair and eyes were all lighter than mine, but her face bore mine a strong resemblance.

We were given the standard advice to wait at least four weeks before resuming intercourse. With two days to go, I nursed Diana one afternoon and put her down for a nap. The doorbell rang and I saw Big Mike through the peephole. I was overwhelmed with desire! I quickly let him in and he just as quickly had his big tool pounding in and out of my pussy. Oh god did that feel good! I had been warned I might suffer dryness but my love canal was hot, wet and eager. I came several times before he emptied his load into me.

"Sorry, Beautiful, I just couldn't stay away."

"It's all right. That felt wonderful." We kissed and cuddled until the baby woke up and Mike left.

When Charlie got home that evening I greeted him with a hungry, passionate kiss, then told him "Mike came over today."

"I can guess what for -- pussy or ass?"

"Pussy."

"So you've got a warmed-up cunt dripping with cum?"

"And horny as hell!"

Charlie scooped me up, carried me to the bedroom, stripped us both quickly and drove his massive cock into me in a single thrust. I came almost immediately as he began stroking; I moaned and screamed and came several more times before he added his cum to Mike's. Afterwards, laying back against Charlie, I realized I ought to be upset with Mike for taking advantage of my out-of-control libido. I was sure he wasn't through with me, but I felt so wonderful I didn't care.

Little Diana woke up so I nursed her while Charlie threw some supper together. That night I slept like a log, curled up with my head on Charlie's breast. I barely woke up when Diana did. Charlie brought her to me and sat up against the headboard; I scooted up and fed our daughter cradled in his arms.

The next morning I realized I was calm, still feeling the afterglow of our lovemaking and not horny pretty much for the first time I could recall since our marriage. Charlie got ready for work and gave me a happy hug and kiss before heading out. It seemed both of us enjoyed the effects of Mike's presumption.

12