Sex Lessons with Jack

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becki slipped the head of his cock into her mouth and ran her tongue around it. She felt it twitch in her mouth which she hoped was a good sign as she took more of him in her mouth. He groaned as she took in as much as she could and sucked on his cock. She thought about how he'd moved in and out of her and tried to replicate it with her mouth.

"Mmm... Good girl..." Jack purred.

Becki picked up the pace, beginning to enjoy the feeling of power she had over him all of a sudden. She caught a glimpse of how exciting it was to be in control of someone else's pleasure.

"Becki, you're going to make me cum sweetheart. If you want to do a good job, you need to keep sucking and swallow it all. You don't want to ruin it last minute by spitting it out so you?"

Becki kept the pace up as Jack started to grunt, his cock twitching in her mouth. Suddenly she gagged as his hot, thick cum hit the back of her throat.

"Swallow it sweetheart..." Jack murmured as he grabbed the back of her head to stop her moving.

Becki felt her eyes begin to water as she struggled to swallow it all with his cock still in her mouth.

Jack stroked the side of her face, "That's it, good girl..." Once he was done he released his hold on her head and she sat back, gasping a little as she caught her breath. He held out his hand to help her back up on to her feet.

Jack smiled at her and flicked off the shower. He reached into another alcove and pulled out two soft white towels, handing one to her before wrapping the other around himself.

"I'll leave you to get dressed. There's a hairdryer in the drawer next to the bed if you need one. Come downstairs when you're ready."

Becki stood and watched him step out of the shower room, confused by the way it all ended so suddenly.

Jack stepped into the guest room to dry off and change into a fresh set of clothes. He knew from previous experience that it was best to draw a line as soon as they were done and leave them to get dressed. He headed downstairs and washed up the glasses they'd left in the kitchen, before wiping the counters down again.

He heard the hairdryer running and then footsteps on the stairs. He stepped out of the kitchen and smiled at her.

"Ok? Have you got everything?"

"Yes, thank you... for everything I mean..." Becki trailed off as Jack held up his hand to stop her.

"Just providing a service sweetheart. Feel free to pass my number on to anyone you think needs my help."

"Oh I will!" She smiled as she slipped on her shoes and jacket. Jack walked her to the door and raised his hand as she walked down the path. He closed the door and headed upstairs to change the bedding and tidy up, as he passed his workroom he heard the familiar message tone of his special work phone and smiled.

12