Sex Magick 201

Info
A Sex Magick Ritual for personal healing.
178 words
4.37
12k
6
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/02/2023
Created 12/07/2018
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the overwhelmingly positive support received from Sex Magick 101, I decided to record another ritual, with a few alternate techniques; this one a healing ritual.

Key changes from 101; using your orgasms as tribute means letting the multiples take you (yay!). Rather than when you send a spell into the world to manifest something for someone else, doing work on yourself can take on a different set of rules. You can think of it as borrowing energy and grace from The Universe, and your sexual energy is the currency with which you repay that as you use that energy to help you make changes within yourself. At least, so it is for me, in this sort of ritual. Were I sending the healing to another, I might prefer to build and edge to increase the power of the spell...

Also, since it was mentioned I didn't close the ritual in the first one, to make this complete for those who want to follow along, I made a point to record both open and close invocations! Enjoy!

--:--
--:--
1.0
Tempest_Wolfsong
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sex Magick 102 Previous Part
Sex Magick Series Info

Similar Stories

Time Isn't Real Pt. 01 Brooke inherits the ability to stop time.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Out Of Body, Out Of Mind The power to place your mind inside others is easy to misuse.in Mind Control
Andrew & Elsa: The Office Affair Elsa tests her acting chops to visit Andrew at work.in Erotic Couplings
Mind Writing Pt. 01: Ali Psychic Jamie takes his teen girlfriends virginity.in Mind Control
His LED Smile Jen’s new android Bruno gives her a new lease of life.in NonHuman
More Stories