Sex on Legs Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nodded and dutifully followed her instructions. Her lips parting to a cleft where my pinky started to grind back and forth over her clitoris.

Her hips started grinding again. Slowly at first then steadily increasing in rhythm with my penetration and friction.

"Fuuuuck yes!"

The little circles of her hips gave way to wide ellipses, then she started bouncing up and down on my hand too, forcing my fingers in deeper and making me change my grip and hold.

"Cmon cmon cmon that's it!"

Her grinding and bouncing felt like it was about to break my wrist but I was too aroused by what was happening both in my hands and by my hands. I've gotten some pretty impressive reactions from Sam before but this girl was going nuts!

"Pump pump pump! Faster! Now! Don't worry about the rub just pump!"

I nodded dumbly, removing my pinky from the equation and concentrating on just pumping my fingers in and out as hard and fast as I could.

"Cmon baby faster faster!"

My forearm and wrist were on fire, my grip on her arse was starting to slip with all of her grinding and bouncing, the only thing really holding her in place by this point was her own leg grip and even that was starting to falter with the shaking that was gradually taking over. I felt my tempo slack a little.

"Nooooo! Don't slow down please I'm almost-"

"Oh for fucks sake." With a little leg bounce I had her body floating mid-air for just a second. Long enough for me to swap my almost-gone hand grip on her arse to a firm lockdown arm hold around her small waist. I tilted back slightly, hugging her abdomen hard against my own, then with her weight off my other hand I had free reign to pump my fingers into her.

So I went hell for leather.

Nats eyes went wide and her thighs vice grip collapsed completely, her legs slipped against my sides like she was trying to climb up me. She looked down at me with eyes as open and round as her mouth. Her own grinding and bouncing had ceased entirely and she had changed tact to holding on as tightly as she could with her arms while maintaining eye contact, and apparently trying to bicycle up my torso with her lower body.

"F-F-F-F-UUUUUUUUUUUCK!"

I held her hard against me as my fingers pistoned into her pussy. The wet smacking sound of my drenched hand as it slapped against her was obscene. It was hard to tell how much of the noise was from the shower water and how much was from her own juices. Her bicycling had been replaced with a pitiful mockery of her previous leg grip, eventually I felt both calves pressed on my lower back as she locked her ankles around one another, desperate to stay on me while her body started to convulse.

Then her head rolled back, veins bulging on her neck, she was dead silent for a few seconds and the red flush from her neck spread down to her breasts before the silence was broken by a deep guttural moaning.

"G-G-GGGGUUUUUUUUUAAAAAGH!"

I shushed her as best I could without a spare hand but I think it would have been pretty useless either way. She was totally lost in the depths of her orgasm. Even if I could have gotten through to her I was starting to learn that Nat likely wouldn't have quietened down and it was even more likely that she didn't give a fuck if we got caught.

Her hips bucked against my hand involuntarily in fluctuating tempo, riding her orgasm and urging it to go longer. Eventually she sagged against me, her dead weight taking me by surprise.

I switched my lower hand to cradling her arse while she caught her breath. Her upper arms rested on my shoulders with her head next to mine. Very quickly her panting returned to a steady breath with soft little mewing moans in between. Her face started to nuzzle against mine and soon we were kissing again. This time more deeply, I would say with less need but less ferocity was probably a better assessment.

As amazing an experience as the deep sensual kissing was after bringing a woman to a literal screaming orgasm, I couldn't help but be painfully reminded of how fucking hard I was at this moment. I couldn't see my cock but I could feel my pulse in it making it bounce and shake with each throb. And so could Nat. She just didn't know it yet. But she was getting an idea.

Every throb caused my aching erection to tap lightly against her hard arse, like a shy and reluctant person seeking to ask a question.

"You know if you wanna spank me you're welcome to go a lot harder than that right?" she said with a smirk.

"Spank? Oh! No my hands are a little busy at the moment." To illustrate I gave one cheek a squeeze and gripped at her flank with the other. She giggled a little at my higher hands grip.

She then went silent and just stared at me with a look of surprise and I think maybe some shock.

"Wait, so that's..."

"Yeah." For some reason I think I started to blush.

"You're telling me you weren't hard before?!"

"What? When you were strok-choking me? I don't think I could have gotten enough blood to it to get hard! You were practically choking the life out of me from the dick up! Besides did it feel hard to you?"

"Well not SUPER hard but I assumed cause it was so big that it didn't get fully hard. I've seen that before in movies. Are you saying it's bigger again?!"

"Yeah. Is that ok? I mean I think it is I haven't looked yet."

We both fell back into silence under the long forgotten rushing shower. One of her arms untangled from my neck and made its way behind us to the spot where my erection was making impact on her arse with its pulses. She let it linger until a throb had my cock smacking her palm.

Her eyes went wide at the sensation and she quickly twisted around and looked down at her prize.

She gasped audibly and her hand came to cover her mouth, she held the breath before letting out a little shocked scoff.

"Holy SHIT!"

12