Sex on Premises Pt. 02

Story Info
Great fun in the dark room.
1.2k words
4.83
2.5k
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sex on Premises, Part Two

The guy behind me put his hands on my hips and shuffled himself against me so that his penis lay against the crack of my arse. It just felt wonderful. It was a substantial member and filled the space between my cheeks nicely. He began to rub himself up and down my crack and pay special attention to my pussy lips. I was breathing heavily and jolts were going through my body as this stranger was playing his cock against my most secret area.

'Are you OK Matt?' Don asked me, 'will I flick him off?'

'Umm, I'm OK I think' I gasped. 'I think I'm really enjoying this...it feels like he's going to have sex with me?'

'I think he's going to fuck you baby, I'm going to hold onto you while he does you' Don whispered to me sexily.

'Mmmm yes' I gasped to Don before I sank into more of his kisses.

From somewhere lube was applied to my crack and the guy's cock slipped up and own my tender area. Then inevitably he probed his cockhead against my anus...gently pushing himself on to my pussy lips, looking for an entry. I could feel his manhood pushing against my hole and arousing my boi-cunt. Apprehension that I had felt earlier had vanished and ultimate eroticism was taking over me...holding on to a hot lover while a stranger had decided to have sex with me...and I wanted him to have his way. I ached for his cock to be inside my arse.

'Yes' I whispered to the stranger behind me as I broke from Don's lips. I felt dirty and cheap and highly sexed and all I wanted was this man's penis inside me. There was no reply except a small nudge of his cockhead against my lips and the first little bit of his manhood entered me. I gasped as he was sizeable but there was no pain...just the hardness of him. A little more was fed into me and I held Don tight as he was watching my facial reactions. About two inches of man meat was now inside my rectum and the stranger paused - he knew his stuff, allowing me to adjust to the meat inside me. He moved his hands to my shoulders and squared up against me...and then pushed a little more in which made me moan softly at the pleasure it sent through me. He nuzzled my neck and placed soft kisses on my ears as he whispered, 'do you like that cock?'

'Oh yes', I moaned, 'please give me more.'

Don was being the perfect gentleman and holding me tight while the guy behind maneuvered himself to place more of his penis inside me. I hung on to Don and just soaked up the event and the pleasure of man-meat filling my pussy.

'That's a nice tight cunt you've got there' the stranger said as he squeezed more cock inside my hole and I gasped at the size of his phallus filling me. Don knew his cue and pulled my buns apart and the stranger gently forced the rest of his dick into my arse. I moaned loudly as his dick filled me. After a few seconds it was withdrawn some way, paused, then slowly slid back into my eager bottom.

I squealed to Don, 'oh he's fucking me' and another stroke back and forth pleased my man-senses down there. I tried to look around to see the stranger that was in my arse but I was wedged between these two guys tight. In the dim light I could see a few guys watching and playing with their cocks...I had become the centre of their attention. As a few more strokes fucked me I could feel Don's heavy hardness against my tummy and my stiff cock was pulsing up against him.

'Oh God this is hot' I said to no-one in particular and I consciously relaxed my arse to accept more of this guy's pleasure. A few more deep strokes ensued and I moaned at the wonderful feeling I was being treated to. From somewhere a bottle of amyl was stuck under my nose and I took a deep draught. Don took a hit as well and we sank against each other as the rush hit us - all the while the guy behind began jack-hammering his thick meat into me...it was heaven!

His cock thrusts were banging me into Don's body and the friction on my dick was bringing me close to orgasm. I consciously stopped holding back and let myself approach the point of no return. The pleasure I was feeling inside me was transporting to my cock. Don was squeezing me tight and adding to my pleasure and making me moan uncontrollably.

I turned my head and whispered 'You're making me come'...and with that the guy's cock started belting into my ass. I screamed into Don's neck and grabbed him hard as the first wave of orgasm wracked my body and sperm exploded from my cock. Another thrust of the stranger's dick was deep inside me as my second wave hit me and another spurt of seed erupted. I moaned deep and loud as wave three overcame my body and the beautiful release of escaping jizz made my knees weak.

With a couple of frantic strokes, the guy behind me grunted and gripped my shoulders and then drove his cock deep inside my man-cunt. 'Aaarrrrghhhhh' he exclaimed and I realised he was reaching his own climax and depositing his juice inside me.

'Fuck yeah, fuck yeah' he gasped as he continued to thrust his penis deep into me. I was sagging like a ragdoll as my climax continued and joined in by the stranger just wore me out physically. Don gripped me hard against him and cooed into my ear...'yes baby, yes baby, take his cock - let this guy fucking breed you.'

My climax started to subside after about six or seven heavy releases of juice. I was up against Don and my tummy felt warm and slippery and delightful. I was whimpering softly as the stranger's penis slowed down stroking into me and I could feel his warm sperm leaking out of my used boi-pussy.

I panted into Don's neck as the guy behind me slowly pushed his softening penis in and out of me. I was hot and wet down there and could feel sperm and juice splashing the inside of my thighs.

'Thanks for the fuck baby' the stranger whispered to me and let his cock plop out of my hole. He was sweaty and hot and he felt fantastic up against me. I felt him blow breath softly into my ear before he kissed my neck and prised himself off Don and me. My back cooled without the stranger's closeness. Meanwhile, Don was nudging my face and neck with little kisses and licks. He was pushing himself and his hard cock up against me, slipping and sliding in the sperm and sweat on our stomachs.

'That guy fucked you good Matt. You took his cock well...bet you liked that fuck?'

'Oh man, that was so good. He got my pussy nice and hot...and I'm so wet down there, he must have shot a big load into me?'

'You ready to get my load lover boy? Don asked, 'I'm ready to fuck you senseless!'

'Oh Don, yes please sweetie...I just want more cock now' I pleaded.