Sex Packets Ch. 02

Story Info
A new street drug offers consequence-free sex, at a cost.
3.5k words
4.14
3.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 03/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers

Winston and Stephanie had a lovely wedding. It was everything they both dreamed of since they were little. Beautiful arrangements of flowers, all their loved ones in the audience, and in a small church in rural New England. Stephanie was gorgeous in her wedding dress, and Winston's tux highlighted his assets while making him look like a respectable duke of some description.

The wedding party gathered at the reception venue after the ceremony, taking in the last of the sunset in the cool autumn air. The venue was a converted farmhouse with a significant front yard for entertaining. There were bonfires and hors d'oeuvres already set out for the guests, and a dining room inside was being prepared with candles and flowers. Elizabeth, Stephanie's new mother in law sighed at the display and said, "impeccable as always. You really are going to bring some civility to my son!"

What she didn't know was that hours earlier, Stephanie had frantically called Charlotte desperately hoping to get sex packets as "party favors" for her more laid-back guests (especially the single ones). They met up at a gas station outside of the airport, Stephanie brought several hundred dollar bills, and Charlotte brought her bag of tricks.

Seeing the packets in the day really brought to light the variety of experiences on display. Anastasia looked like a lithe dancer and offered mind-bending oral sex. Fumiko was a chubby woman with her thick ass on display promising the pounding of a lifetime. Chet was a muscular, preppy-looking man promising "passionate lovemaking." The combinations of genders, body types, and promised encounters seemed endless.

"Let's see, Chet and Spencer, a bisexual three-way with... ooh, she's pretty! Oh, and how about a few of these piratey girls..." Stephanie was like a kid in a candy store. After picking out several to buy she looked at Winston and asked, "Do you want anything, sweetheart?"

"I'm partial to pick up Ryan and William for the Hart sisters." Winston said. The strangeness of the experience took him. On one hand it seemed as wholesome as getting dates for their friends. On the other, it was halfway between getting them party drugs and a brothel.

Stephanie looked at one packet that just had a purple tentacle on it. Even though the picture was static, it seemed to look menacingly back at her, threatening to fuck her every hole until she was absolutely spent. She pointed at it, "what's this one's deal?"

Charlotte mirthlessly chuckled. "That's exactly what it looks like: tentacles. I don't recommend it for beginners like you guys. Trust me, you want to be sure you'll like an experience before taking a packet. For first-timers, stick to the gender and experience you're used to. In fact, I don't normally bring that one out, but I'm visiting a customer later who specifically requested this one."

Stephanie looked Winston in the eyes and said, "I've always wanted to be double-teamed, but is there any way Winston and I could, like, share a packet?"

Charlotte thought about it a moment. "If you're taking a packet, always take the full packet. And only one packet at a time." She warned sternly.

Stephanie sighed, looking back at the packets. "I guess this will have to do." Stephanie pulled out a packet titled "Eiffel Tower" with two muscular guys high-fiving pictured on it.

"Make it two," Winston said, pinching Stephanie's butt. "That way we can still share the experience."

"Love you, babe," Stephanie said as she kissed Winston. Her tongue explored his mouth and she groped as his dick until until a quiet "ahem" came from Charlotte.

"Right, ring us up!" Stephanie announced.

---

Hard to believe that was earlier today. Winston looked at the crowd of dancing great aunts and second whatevers-in-law doing the "Cha-Cha Slide." Jay lumbered his way to the happy couple to offer his congratulations.

"I'm so happy for both of you, congratulations." Jay slurred.

"Thank you, for the third time, Jay." Stephanie said. "You're drunk. Come sit with us."

Jay teared up, "you guys are so sweet."

"Let's get some coffee in you," Winston said, ordering a coffee from the caterer.

Jay looked into Stephanie's eyes, with a wild look in his eye, "I'm hoping t'score tonight. Didja hear shex packets are f'real?"

An evil smile crossed Stephanie's face. "tell me more!"

"They're like little pills, like, an antihistamine, but instead preventing your from sneezing, it makes you sneeze!" Jay then stage-whispered "in your pants."

"Gross." Stephanie teased.

"'snot gross, it's hot! I saw Wince cumming!" Jay slurred. "Wince is hot when he cums."

Stephanie chuckled, "yeah, he is." They both glanced at Winston who was busy talking to her something-in-law, and then looked at Jay. "Hey, Jay, you want a sex packet?"

Jay seemed to sober up a bit. "Oh, yeah. That sounds like fun."

Stephanie reached into her purse, and pulled out a handful of the packets they bought earlier. "Take one. Enjoy. But take the whole packet."

Jay gave out a lustful giggle and grabbed an androgynous looking ski trainer that promised a "memorable visit to the Alps".

As Jay trotted off, Stephanie grabbed him, and said, "Jay, be safe. And, Jay, keep this under your hat."

Jay pretended to zip his lips and trotted off to hug someone.

Just two minutes later Jennifer and her wife Fatima show up at the table. "Jay told us. We want in."

Stephanie looked quizzically at Jennifer, then Fatima. "Are you sure about this? Not that I haven't tried, but you've never seemed interested in straying from Jennifer, right?"

Fatima said, "it's just taking a pill, right? I don't see it being any different than any other toy."

Jennifer added, "once I told Fatima about the packets, she was totally psyched to try it out. I'm the only woman she's been with, and she jumped at the chance to get some consequence-free experience."

Stephanie, not one to get between her friends and their pleasure, pulled out her little bag of tricks. She felt powerful, sexy, and dangerous, like a match maker, drug dealer, and a pimp all rolled into one. Fatima looked at a packet with a feminine man on it, "oh, Jenny, you're a gold star, how would you like to make it with an imaginary man."

Jennifer said, "I donno. It's just a pill, right? Maybe?"

Stephanie piped up, "...or maybe not. I got a pretty serious warning about taking packets you might not like. Unless you're certain, you probably should go with a girl."

"I *should* go with a girl," Jennifer replied, she kissed Fatima on the lips, taking the excuse to squeeze her ample bottom. Fatima looked over the packets, picking an athletic-looking girl who looked a little like Jennifer. Jennifer, in turn, picked a blonde bombshell.

Stephanie smiled, "excellent choices. Tell me how it goes."

Jennifer winked, "a lady doesn't kiss and tell."

Winston finished up his conversation and looked to see Stephanie staring into the packet bag. "Want to sneak off and take one?" He asked. She nodded, her face a mix of curiosity and carnal need but then another round of distant relatives came up to shake their hands and congratulate them. After the relatives left, Winston said, "you can pop up to the suite for a few minutes, I'll be okay down here."

"A few minutes?!" She asked, incredulously. She liked a long fuck, and a few minutes would normally just be a tease.

"The pills, they pop you right into the action, it's like a porno. You're in and out in just as long as it takes you to finish. But, uh, put a towel down." He smiled sheepishly.

She leaned in to give Winston a passionate kiss, her tongue exploring his mouth. The smell of wedding cake and champagne still on his lips. She then playfully kissed his nose, handed him the bag and said, "pick for me."

He smiled, looked at the offerings. Even though Stephanie was bisexual, she preferred men to women. He looked through the men they'd picked out, and found a guy named 'Mike,' a muscular guy in plaid who offered 'nostalgic sex,' whatever that means. "How's Mike?" He said, handing her the packet. Another 'Mike' stuck to the packet. "Oh, or two Mikes? Just not at the same time."

"As long as Sully doesn't show up, I'll be fine." She chuckled and gave her husband another kiss, this time giving his cock a loving squeeze goodbye.

She popped the packets in her purse, and made her way to the elevator. She was stopped by her new sister-in-law Lilly. Lilly looked almost like a female Winston. She was tall, gaunt, pale, and fairly plain. Her broad shoulders and long legs made her look gawky, where they looked hot on her brother. Her chest was flat as a board, and she wore clothes to hide that fact. However, her strongest physical asset was her thick ass. While she inherited much of Winston's traits, her ass was her own and it was astounding. Unfortunately, she was so self-conscious about her chest, she rarely wore anything that showed off any part of her body. One time, when they were all camping, Stephanie convinced Lilly to go skinny dipping with a few of their friends. They all commented on how jealous they were of Lilly's ass, how round it was, how well it fit her body. The compliments were genuine, but she thought they were teasing her.

She reached over to Stephanie for a hug, "I'm so happy to have a sister!" she proclaimed, "I love you, Stephanie."

"I love you too, Lilly." Stephanie replied. "I'm just heading up for a quick nap."

Lilly looked into Stephanie's eyes, "Oh, a nap sounds divine, my room still isn't ready, mind if I join you?"

Stephanie's mind immediately went to the packet in her bag, but when she looked Lilly, she couldn't deny she deserved a little fun as well. She grabbed Lilly's hand and lead her to the hotel across the street. "Come with me, I have something to show you."

The two women got into the lobby as the elevator was closing, the priest held the door open. "Floor seven, please," Stephanie requested.

Lilly said, "so, what did you want to show me?"

Stephanie held her hands out in different shapes while reciting a rhyme, "here is the church, here is the steeple, open it up, and here's all the people."

Lilly and the Priests exchanged looks of utter confusion, then the elevator stopped at his floor. "Enjoy your... church, ladies." The priest said, utterly perplexed.

Once the door closed, Stephanie looked at Lilly and asked, "have you heard of sex packets?"

"Like condoms?"

"No, it's a pill that makes you fuck someone?"

"So, roofies? Are you okay? Do I need to call someone?"

"No, I'm fine. It's like, you take it, and you see who you want to fuck..."

"You're not making any sense."

"It'll be easier to just show you."

They got off at their floor, and made their way to the bridal suite. Once inside, Stephanie pulled the two 'Mike' packets out of her purse.

"He's cute," Lilly said.

Stephanie gave Lilly a knowing look. "How would you like to have sex with him?"

Lilly just chuckled, "he's way out of my league."

"If you take this, you go to sleep, and fuck him in your dreams, but when you come it feels so real."

Lilly somehow turned red, but said nothing.

"Do you want this?" Stephanie asked.

Lilly looked at the packet, and back at Stephanie, her embarrassment ceding to arousal at the thought of fucking Mike. His smile was so cute, and his chest was so broad. Just thinking about kissing him and touching his muscular arms was making her wet.

"I'm scared. I've never done anything like this before."

"Would you be less scared if we did it together?" She showed the second packet.

Lilly gasped, "But you're married! To my brother!"

"It's just taking a pill, it's not sex. Besides, it was his idea."

Lilly thought for a little while, "well, if he's really okay with it... How do you do it?"

"You just lie down, take the pill and close your eyes. It handles the rest."

Lilly squirmed as she thought about fucking Mike, and finally said, "well, when I come, I make a mess..."

"How about this: would it be okay if you took off everything and put down several towels?" Stephanie asked.

"That would work, but..." Lilly paused, glancing at Stephanie's round tits, "the last time we were naked together... I don't want to be the only one who's naked."

Stephanie chuckled, getting naked in bed with her sister-in-law on her wedding night. These packets were already bringing the fun. "I'm in. Let's fuck Mike."

They laid out all the room's towels on the bed, and started to undress themselves. Lilly had no problem getting out of her dress, but Stephanie had the skirt of her wedding dress over her head when she cried out, "Lilly, a little help?"

Lilly ran over, "what do you? --oh, are you trapped under there?" Lilly tickled Stephanie.

Stephanie yelped, "get me out of this dress or you'll wish you hadn't!" Despite her desire to tease her sister-in-law further, Lilly obliged and helped Stephanie out of her wedding dress. Lilly let out a low whistle as she admired Stephanie's naked body.

Stephanie was on the short side, her dark brown hair done up in big curls. Even without her wedding dress, she looked like a queen. Her stocky form accentuated her already pronounced curves. Her large breasts hung under their weight without a bra to support them. Her tummy was soft and inviting, and her hips were broad and very feminine. Her thighs were thick and delicious and supported an equally delicious ass. Lilly unconsciously licked her lips as she looked over her sister-in-law.

"Lilly, focus!" Stephanie said, holding up her sex packet, "we've got to get back to the reception soon."

They both laid down on the bed, popped the pill in their mouth and swallowed it with a mouthful of silty hotel water. They closed their eyes and waited.

A few minutes passed in silence.

"Is it supposed to take this long?" Lilly asked.

Stephanie realized, "I don't know, actually."

Lilly looked jealously over at Stephanie's rack, and thought aloud "maybe we need to be turned on for it to kick in?"

"I don't know, maybe?" Stephanie said, looking over at Lilly who was mindlessly playing with herself.

A few seconds passed as they looked at each other's naked forms. "Well," Lilly said, looking at Stephanie's full lips, "do you think it would help if I kissed you?"

Stephanie leaned in for a kiss, gently kissing her sister-in-law's lips. Lilly parted her lips with her tongue, and moaned quietly. She then pulled back, "could I grab your breast?"

Before she could respond, she closed her eyes and felt the room fading away.

---

Stephanie was relaxing on her lounge chair, fanning herself from the heat. Mike carried in the last of the boxes, both of them sweaty from the move. "Here's the last of them, ma'am." He said.

"No need to be so formal, Mike. Call me Steffy," Stephanie said. Nobody called her Steffy but her first boyfriend. She normally hated the name, but here it somehow seemed correct?

Mike set down the box in a stack with the others. "Well ma'am, er, Steffy, I'm just across the way if you need anything."

Stephanie got up, "actually, there is one thing."

Mike turned, smiling, his pants just riding below his hips, showing off the crease of his hips. Stephanie walked to the kitchen, making sure Mike could check out her butt on the way, "I wanted to repay you." It was so cheesy, why was she talking like this?

"No money required, I'm just being neighborly." Mike said. What a boy scout.

"Oh, just something neighborly, the least I could offer you is a cold beverage." she said, reaching into the fridge, making sure her ass stuck out.

"Actually, if you have some iced tea..." Mike said, his bulge becoming more obvious.

Stephanie pulled two bottled iced teas out of the fridge, and handed one to Mike.

He popped it open, downing it in two gulps. "Damn, I was thirsty!!" He declared.

"Me too," Stephanie purred, taking a sip of her tea, casually pulling on her top with her off-hand to show off more of her cleavage.

"Ma'a- Steffy, uh, I should be uh," Mike stammered. His erection was obvious now.

Stephanie walked up to him like a predator ready to pounce, "what should you, 'uh?' Mike?" She watched as he stared at her breasts.

Stephanie reached for the waistband of his pants, she looked into his eyes and saw that, despite his best efforts, he was concealing a great need.

"Would you like for me suck you?" Stephanie asked, as innocent as a lamb. Mike blushed.

Mike was sweating, but he calmly replied, "that would be mighty neighborly of you," undoing his pants.

Stephanie looked at the size of Mike's member. She realized he was bigger than anyone she'd ever taken before, easily 10 inches in length, and as big around as his wrist. His untrimmed bush was so thick it concealed the base, and the smell was as thick and masculine as the rest of him. Cautiously, she licked the tip. He tasted like hard work, and precum. Mike was clearly very pent up, he groaned at the slightest tease.

Stephanie worked her hands around Mike to massage his muscular ass, chest, hips, thigh, he was so built and she had him around her little finger.

He ran his fingers through her hair as she teased his tip, fitting a little bit more into her mouth, and stroking the shaft while working him up.

Almost suddenly, he stopped her, "wait a minute, Miss Steffy." He protested.

She stopped, and looked up at him, he was so gorgeous, it took all her willpower to not go right back to sucking him.

"I'd like for you to let me... lick you, Miss Steffy." Mike asked. Turning even redder.

"Lick me, where?" Stephanie assumed, but didn't want to let Mike have any leeway.

"On your... your vagina, Miss Steffy." Mike stammered.

Stephanie chuckled at the power she had over him. She wordlessly took off her shorts and propped herself back up on her chair, spreading her legs, and casually stroking her slit. Despite being so shy about asking for it, Mike eagerly got in position to give head.

He leaned in, and explored her every fold and crevice, quickly finding what she liked and loved. His muscular hands groping her tits, ass, everywhere. She thought about that huge cock between his legs and desperately wanted it between hers. His tongue explored her clit as she moaned in ecstasy, all the while thinking about what it would be like to be pounded by such a man.

"Mike, fuck me! Please fuck me!" Stephanie begged.

Mike looked into her eyes as he stopped eating her out, stood up, and took his dick on one hand. He gently guided his throbbing cock it into her soaking wet pussy. Stephanie was used to big dicks, her husband had one, and she winced in anticipation of some pain as she initially accommodated such girth, but when he entered her all there was was pleasure. Soon, she felt the satisfying feeling of being filled, as Mike began to fuck her. She could feel he was hitting her G-spot and she reached down to stroke her clit. Mike began to grunt as she squeezed her walls around him. She moaned as he forced himself into her again and again. Each time bringing himself closer to orgasm. Suddenly, she pictured how hot it would be to watch Mike's member explode with cum.

"Mike, cum on my tits!" Stephanie commanded. As if possessed, Mike pulled his dick out of Stephanie with a satisfying "THONK" and groaned as his cock twitched and he began to squirt rope after rope of cum on tits, face, stomach, hair. He had no control or aim, there was just so much.

Stroking her clit while being soaked in Mike's cum brought Stephanie over the edge. She felt the orgasm hit her suddenly, and then wave after wave of pleasure overwhelmed her to the point that she passed out.

---

Her eyes opened and she was panting, Lilly was writhing in pleasure, and she forcefully squirted into the towel. She continued to moan for several minutes before relaxing into what looked like a restful sleep. Stephanie silently dried herself off, and was putting on her wedding dress when Lilly woke up.

Vocoder4
Vocoder4
11 Followers
12