Sex Plan for the New Year

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill's mouth aggressively assaulted first one nipple and then the other- his tongue exploring and enjoying her erect nipples. Standing up a quarter inch and quite thick, they were one of his favorite body parts. Bill also loved how her nipples seemed to be connected directly to her arousal center; whenever he played with her nipples her level of excitement redoubled.

Bill couldn't resist caressing her right breast with his hand and holding it captive for his mouth. While his tongue serviced both nipples he paid particular attention to the breast that he could squeeze and present to his mouth. This let him enjoy the softness of her breast and its mass which was otherwise lost to gravity when she was on her back. His free hand roamed her body from her breasts to her thighs.

As was frequently the case when Bill's nipple play had excited them both his free hand narrowed its range to her hip and then to her Venus Mound. Her neatly trimmed Mound seemed to fit perfectly in his hand. His hand then insinuated itself between her legs. Initially this was a full hand cupping of her pubic bone area but two fingers soon found their way between her lips and eventually into her welcoming pussy. Her hips rose to meet his fingers and to press against the palm of his hand.

In less than a minute Nan was nearing a climax. Bill gently raked her left nipple with his teeth which pushed her to the brink. As he expected Nan's body reacted with passion as she gasped and then seemed to stop breathing. Her body froze as her orgasm took control of her muscles. After a few seconds she started to spasm as her muscles tensed and released. Her breathing resumed with a panting exhale and slow drawing of new breath. Her body finally seemed to soften as the orgasm resolved. She lay still in an exhausted but satisfied stupor. His hand gently caressed her breast while carefully avoiding her nipple.

As he felt her soft flesh his mind flashed to Nan's proposal about getting implants. While he loved the visual image of a C or D cup breast in his hand he was concerned about how it might feel. Would it feel hard? Would he feel the bag of silicone or saline rather than feeling the softness that now filled his hand? He needed answers before Nan's proposal went too far.

Nan's fingers touching his hard cock shook Bill from his thoughts. He then felt her body move about on the bed with the result that her head was soon near his groin. His cock throbbed at the anticipation that her movement created. Feeling her blow on his cockhead and then lightly kiss it added to his excited state and caused his hips to lift seeking more contact for his cock.

"Relax. Be patient," Nan whispered. "Try to keep your hips down and let me set the pace. I'm in a teasing mood but I'll take care of your needs."

Her fingers loosened and made a teasingly light trip up and down the length of his cock. While he kept his hips still his muscles strained to push his cock upward. Nan muttered, "Be good...and I'll be good...Mmmm...I wonder how long my magic fingers can tease you before you totally lose control."

"You've already teased me with what you were wearing when I came home and with all of the talking about sex and our bodies," replied Bill.

"Oh, did it excite you to think about my tits being bigger? Or was it thinking about my being fucked by other men? I know some men like to think of their wives being fucked by big dicked guys. Are you one of those?"

"No, I don't want you to be with anyone else. As to your breasts I'm worried about some things. I just got excited by the whole idea of improving our bodies for sex; the idea of focusing on better sex in an organized way for nine months was hot."

Nan lowered her mouth to his cock and bathed it in her saliva. She twirled a fingernail through the saliva- spreading it around the shaft and the sensitive area on the underside of the corona. Bill's hips lurched and Nan backed away slightly.

When his hips relaxed she pressed a hand on his hip bone making it clear that he should keep his body down on the bed. She then brought her lips to his cock and enveloped the head for the first time. He gasped with pleasure and strained to hold his body still. Her lips and tongue played with his aching cock.

Nan backed off just enough to speak and said, "I trust you know that I'm sexually happy with our bodies as they are now. My plan is more of a fantasy than reality but that doesn't mean we shouldn't try to live out our fantasy. Whether there are ultimately bigger tits and a bigger cock or not I think the next nine months should spice things up."

Nan's mouth then laved Bill's cockhead and added more saliva. His breathing caught as his arousal spiked. Her tongue explored several inches of his cock as her fingers caressed his balls. This continued for a minute or two as Bill started to feel his semen straining for release. Nan could feel his cock tense and increased her tonguing of his most sensitive spots.

Soon Bill exclaimed that he was cumming and Nan had to hang on as his hips rose violently. He grunted several unintelligible words or noises and froze as his climax overwhelmed him. Nan held her position for another thirty seconds and then carefully broke contact with his cock and balls.

The couple lay next to each other and enjoyed the gentle closeness of each other's body.

The next morning Bill said he wanted to follow up on what he termed, Nan's "Sex Proposal". She looked at him questioningly and waited for him to continue.

He told her he wasn't one of those guys who wants to watch or hear about his wife getting fucked by another guy. If she really wanted that he'd try to accept it but didn't know if he ever could. Nan assured him that wasn't her desire. It was something like a last resort since she hoped the other parts of the plan would lead to her desired orgasms. She added that she was fascinated about the penile thickening but knew it might not be practical or medically possible. On the other hand there was no reason he couldn't learn how to give her more pleasure orally.

Bill said, "Well, actually that's one of the things I wanted to discuss. You told me once that you experimented sexually with your college roommate, Marcie. In fact, you said she was an expert at oral sex with you."

Nan looked at him suspiciously and said, "Yes. What does Marcie have to do with anything?"

"Well, when she was a bridesmaid at our wedding you told me you were shocked when you first saw her- about how much bigger her chest was than it had been in college. Later you said she told you she'd had breast surgery. I thought Marcie could be a big help in our research."

"I might talk with her. What are you saying?"

"First, on the cunnilingus subject I thought I could watch Marcie do you and could get advice from her. Second, I'd like to feel her up to decide whether I'd want you to get enhanced or not. I'm worried that you might not feel good."

Nan stared at him indignantly and said, "Wow. You want to get off watching me have sex with Marcie and you want to play with her big tits. You seem to have forgotten the core fact that on New Year's Eve my small breasts made me feel inadequate. Having you feel up my big titted friend isn't going to improve my self-image. If I decide to get implants it will be to help me feel better about my body. Your male tactile experience isn't much of a factor. I'm the one with the surgical risks and the one who would enjoy or suffer with the surgical results 24/7 for the rest of my life."

"You're right. I'm sorry for being selfish. It's your sex plan. I'm just trying to do what you proposed. I know it's not the research you had in mind but it sounds like some up close and in person time with Marcie would be more helpful than reading stuff on the Internet. It wouldn't have to be her but your prior relationship and her breast augmentation seemed to make her a perfect resource."

Nan replied, "Well, I'll give the idea some thought. Marcie moved away after college and hasn't lived nearby over the years. I haven't seen her in two years and our intimacy was over ten years ago. She recently moved so she's now about an hour or two away and sometimes comes to town on business. I've been meaning to call her to set up a lunch. Realistically though, even if I was okay with your idea we don't know how Marcie would feel about it."

Bill smiled and said, "If she enjoyed sex with you as much as I think you enjoyed her that shouldn't be a problem. I remember how excited we both got when you told me about being with her."

"Well, yes but a good part of my arousal was watching you react to imagining Marcie and me together. I was teasing you by telling you the juicy details in a way I knew you'd love and it got me excited. I thought your cock was going to burst as I described her going down on me for the first time."

"I was very excited but it wasn't just about the first time you did it. What got me more excited was you telling me that you did it with each other almost every weekend for a semester and how you used to dress in lingerie for each other. Those images were very sexy."

"All right. For now get Marcie out of your mind. You need to do the boring research first on the many subjects I outlined. For example, you'll learn that there are many variables involved with how breast augmentation surgery is done. I think you can assume that different enhanced breasts of the same size could feel radically different due to how the woman was built before, the placement and profile of the implants, etc."

Bill smiled and said he'd be willing to feel up multiple women if it would help. Nan just shook her head and the conversation was ended.

On a Friday morning two weeks later Bill announced that he had completed enough research to have a follow-up discussion about the sex proposal. Nan said she'd also done some homework and suggested they have a discussion that night after work. Bill was charged with picking up Chinese food on the drive home.

When he arrived home that evening Bill was surprised to see Nan wearing her bathrobe- apparently over her sexy black dress and high heels. He figured she would explain so he didn't question her unusual outfit and unpacked their dinner. Nan had already set out some plates, paper napkins and utensils.

Nan gestured for Bill to sit. Before sitting down herself Nan stood a few feet away and said, "We can discuss our research during or after dinner but let me start off with a bit of a demonstration. A few days ago I decided that I was curious how I might feel if my chest was bigger so I bought an inexpensive C cup bra. Since my breasts wouldn't fill it I stuffed it with some old stockings. When I was alone in the house this week I spent some time that way to get used to the feeling of having a bigger bust. I wanted to showcase my look to you but found my black dress wouldn't fit so I had to buy a cheap version in a bigger size. That's what I have on now."

With that Nan swept open her robe and removed it. She struck a sexy pose and then turned slowly so Bill could take in her new look from various angles. She was sure he would like the profile of her bigger chest even knowing it was totally artificial. The smile on his face confirmed that.

Nan then said, "It took me a few hours to get used to not being able to see my feet. I still haven't gotten used to eating. I have to lean my head a bit to see the plate and have to guide my fork in a whole new ark to reach my mouth. But I like the look and can visualize being able to wear lots of clothes that didn't hang right on my flat chest."

Bill smiled and commented, "Did you ever think you wouldn't like the look?"

"Not really. It may seem silly but I felt I needed to experience the look before going through serious body modification. It would be crazy to wake up after surgery and hate how it felt to have significant breasts."

"I guess that makes sense. Are you going to buy a D cup bra and try out that look?"

Nan frowned and said, "You're really greedy aren't you. I think a C cup is quite sufficient on my body- only a tit-obsessed guy would think otherwise."

"I didn't say you should get enhanced to that size. I was merely asking if you were going to check out if you liked the look."

"Yeah, but we both know if it was up to you I'd get the biggest possible tits and need a back brace by the time I'm 45."

"That's not fair," replied Bill. "You look great with your temporary C cups. So does this mean you've decided?"

"No, I haven't decided on anything. I called Marcie and we had lunch today. At lunch I told her I was thinking about implants and asked for any advice she could give me. She was very helpful and answered lots of questions. She gave me the name of her doctor and that of another that she's heard good things about.

"She stressed that her experience would not necessarily be mine; everyone's musculature and natural breasts are different. That's why you want a great doctor- one that can assess what you're starting with and how to create what you want or to candidly tell you that he can't achieve what you visualize. It's art as much as science."

Bill nodded- very pleased with what Nan had said. It sounded like she was going to get her tits done. He cautiously said, "Okay, it sounds like you made progress. On the male side I learned things but perhaps not with the promising results you've gotten. I don't see the penile dermal injections as producing enough girth to please you. There are also risks that the fillers move around and create lumps rather than extra thickness. We can consult with the New York doctor that runs the ads if you want but I think I have an easy test that would be a first step."

"I'm listening."

"I thought we could wrap my penis in some foam tape and then cover that with a condom. I wouldn't feel you too well but you'd experience the extra girth and we'd see if made any difference to you. I've seen the tape in a hardware store sold as window caulking. There might be other padding that would work. The key is finding something that's a little soft with some thickness to it. With a condom over it presumably it wouldn't slide down and you wouldn't get hurt by the edges."

"I'll give you credit for imagination but I think the tape will simply bunch up at the base of your cock. I saw a penis extension sex toy in an on-line catalog. It was designed like a condom with a padded extension on the tip. Maybe they sell something like that for girth. To me the key would be that the padding has to be part of the condom-like sleeve so it doesn't slide down or bunch."

"Okay, I'll look for something like that. I'd be willing to get the dermal filler injections if it would improve your sexual pleasure; I just can't imagine it would make that much of a difference. When I was thinking about it I suspect guys that get the injections are trying to create a bigger bulge in their pants- either as an ego boost or to attract women- rather than to improve their performance."

Nan laughed and said she'd had the same thought when she'd seen the doctor's ad since it didn't say anything about giving your sexual partner more pleasure; the emphasis was purely on making one's cock thicker. Even so she thought it was worth checking out. "Who knows," she said, "Maybe if you have a bigger bulge I'll get horny and have bigger orgasms when it's in me. The power of suggestion is a real thing."

"I don't know."

The couple ate their take out dinner. Bill started to clear the table and Nan stood and twirled slowly to show off her curves. She said she'd meet him in the bedroom. When he arrived there Nan pushed out her padded chest and said, "Like I said downstairs, maybe just the visual of something bigger would improve our sex. I've seen you glancing at my bigger than normal chest even though you know it's just a heavily padded bra. I'll bet it's made you horny. Let's go to bed and see if the horniness continues."

Nan didn't have to ask twice. Bill was like a horny teen in getting her naked and attacking her breasts. While there was an inherent let down as the padding fell away to reveal her smallish breasts his passion seemed at a higher level than usual.

Nan egged him on by teasing about how she'd love his fat cock just like he loved her big tits. "Maybe we'll get you enhanced just so I can stare at your bulge," She said. "I wonder if it would be too fat to fit in me. You'd have to force it in." While the image was pure fantasy they were both excited by her words. Nan helped Bill undress quickly as they kissed and hugged. They fell onto the bed and continued their passionate kissing. Bill eventually broke the kiss and dropped his mouth to Nan's chest.

Bill seemed to suck on her nipples more forcefully than usual- almost to the point of pain. She nervously whispered that he should calm down a bit before he bruised her and made her sore for a week. He backed his mouth off for a few seconds and countered by saying, "I was reading that repeated suction on nipples can make them bigger."

"I think they're quite big enough," she replied.

Bill said, "They're great... but nipples are like cocks- 'bigger is better'".

His hands roughly fondled her breasts and his mouth returned to suck forcefully on first one and the other nipple. Nan gasped with a combination of arousal and pain. Her left hand grabbed his cock while her right moved up to her chest- getting ready to push him away if the pain became too great.

After a few seconds Nan panted, "Enough; you're making me sore. Give me your cock."

Bill released her nipple and spread Nan's legs. He climbed between her legs and lowered his upper body between her knees. His hands explored her thighs and then reached down and forward between them to insinuate themselves under her ass. Nan's hips and ass welcomed him with a slight roll and slow twerk while she exhaled with a sensuous murmur.

As his hands grabbed her ass cheeks she settled into them and spread her legs a bit wider. Bill's mouth kissed the soft inner side of first one thigh and then the other. They both knew that he was relatively inexperienced at oral sex but could get better. Oral had been a very occasional part of their love life. Neither party said anything but they each knew this was going to become much more common. The thought excited Nan and she guessed Bill was turned on by the prospect as well.

After sampling her soft flesh for a minute he shifted his body forward moving his mouth so that he could reach her Venus Mound. Before touching it Bill panted, "With the bit of research I did about cunnilingus it seems that the woman should be shaven regularly. Actually, for the best experience she should be waxed. Waxing lasts longer and leaves the area soft and stubble free. This gives both parties pleasure. I'm adding that to your plan."

With that said his mouth and tongue found her pussy and started to kiss her outer lips. Nan groaned in response and ground her pussy gently against his lips. He moved his tongue up and the down along each lip several times. Nan knew he was trying but he really wasn't very good at pleasing her. She thought of her times with Marcie and soon was climbing toward a climax.

Bill was pleased with himself as he witnessed Nan's arousal. He had done some reading on how to eat pussy but had very little experience. He concluded that either he was born with special talent or it was just easier to please Nan than he'd thought. In any case she was writhing under his mouth and obviously getting incredibly aroused.

Marcie's tongue had done magical things to Nan's clit countless times. Nan was remembering the several places they'd had sex while in college and how great her orgasms had been. Frequently they'd had limited privacy so Nan had needed to stifle the screams and gasps her body had produced. At other times they'd been alone in the backseat of Nan's car and she could let loose. Both settings had seemed to add to the excitement and she'd cum hard.