Sex School Graduate

Story Info
She sent her husband to sex school. He passed.
5.3k words
4.21
4.9k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers

SEX SCHOOL GRADUATE

"I suppose you and Tom have some romantic weekend planned," Joyce said to her sister over the phone about the holiday weekend coming up.

"No, just staying home. Probably will watch Road Warrior again. Not much romance in our house these days. Sorry, that sounds pretty disparate, doesn't it?" said Claire. "It is just that sometimes I... "

"You sound like a woman who needs some serious love made to her," Joyce said. Joyce was Doctor Joyce, a sex therapist with an office in Beverly Hills. She was also Claire's older sister, two women who usually shared pretty much everything, but about younger sister's sex life they had never talked. "Tell me," said Joyce, "does Tom give you what you need as a woman?"

"Tom is a good provider," Claire said, evading the question completely.

"That is code speak for, he isn't much in the bedroom," said Joyce. "Forgive me for being so personal, but is Tom lacking in bedroom skills?"  

"Tom is a 'come quick and go to sleep' kind of guy. Romance is not his forte. Working on cars is more his speed. He is a nice guy, but he never learned where the clitoris is, or cared, really."

"But he could learn. He is a good person, I know that. You know, that is what we do here, right? We teach guys how to have good sex. We show guys how to give "good fucking" to their wives and girlfriends That is what my degree is in you know." She laughed. Sister, let me help," Joyce said.

"I don't know. Tom is not a 'take classes kind of guy.' I am not sure he sees a need," Claire said dejectedly. "I have never told him, but he is just not very good at sex. I wouldn't even know how to begin," she said.

"He needs to know he is not making you happy sexually, that he is not meeting your needs," she said. "You need to let him know. Let me send you some articles that address that. I have some that pose the question to men, 'Is your wife really satisfied in the bedroom?' Maybe they will get him to question it himself. It is best if it comes from him," Joyce said to her sister.

The two magazines Joyce sent her sister contained many appropriate articles, like: "Is Your Husband Lacking In Bedroom Skills: How To Help Him"; and "Spicing Things Up: Letting Him Know Without Hurting His Feelings." Joyce said, "Let him know you're reading these, let him take the hint. He usually is reasonable, but if he doesn't care, we need to try another approach," she said.

Claire read the articles and they hit the problem on the nose. She was sure Tom had no idea he was so bad in the bedroom. She figured he thought he was pretty good at pleasing a woman. After all, she had never complained. The fact was, the articles had it perfect. The men just didn't know what they thought they did. Claire read a few of the articles and she hoped Tom would see the magazines and ask about what was in them. If he didn't, she might have to mention them herself. She wasn't sure how that would go, but Joyce was right, unless she put out some effort, things would not change. The fact that Tom thought he was a good lover, she knew meant that nothing would change without her doing something about it. It was up to her.

Three day after she brought them home he saw them on the nightstand. "What'cha reading?" he said in his usual congenital manner, picking them up and leafing through the pages. 

"Joyce gave me those," she said. "There are a couple of interesting articles on married couples and their sex lives, just how really compatible people actually are. You ought to read them. You might be interested," she said cautiously.  

He read the title of one. "Husbands who think they're hot but who're not," he read aloud. "Anybody we know?" he asked, looking up. Tom was not a tyrant, but he certainly fit the bill of the article. 

"Tell me," he said, "Baby, is this me?"

"Sometimes," she said softly.

"Sometimes I am insensitive and clueless?" he said sincerely.  

"Well, mostly," she said as tactful as possible. "But you can learn," she added.

"How? Is there a school for dumbass husbands," he asked, seriously bewildered. 

"That is what Joyce does at her clinic."

"My sister-in-law would teach me how to make love like a caring husband should?" he said.

"She has surrogate professionals who work with husbands who want to learn about sex," Claire explained.  

"They do whatever is necessary. They work with husbands and are sex mentors. They have instructive sex sessions and teach the husbands how to give great sex."

"And you would be okay with that?" he asked.

"It would be instructive sex, not just fucking," Claire said with a smile. "It may be fun, actually. No, I wouldn't mind that. I could benefit from it," she said with a smile. "I would be crazy to object to that, right?"  

"So, I really have been a boor in the bedroom? Truthfully? Tell me." 

"Only in the bedroom," she said diplomatically. "Not as a husband. If I thought you wouldn't try, I wouldn't bring it up. You want to give Joyce's system a try?" 

Tom was silent for a minute. "Of course I want to be better. I am so sorry for not giving you what you need. I have been so dense. Can you forgive me, sweetheart?"

"If I didn't love you I wouldn't even try," she said. "That you are willing to try is so endearing. I do love you," she added.  

"I feel like such a jerk, like all the guys I ridiculed all these years," he said. "I guess it makes it even worse that I didn't have a clue. Like working on a car, but not caring to use the manual."  

"The important thing is that you care," she said, "and you're willing to try."  

Tom swallowed his pride and went to see Dr. Joyce at her sex clinic. When he sat in front of Dr. Joyce, his sister-in-law, in her office, he smiled and said, "This is so embarrassing, to find out I am not Casanova in the bedroom."  

"You are to be commended for coming and trying to change that," she said. "That is what we do here. We will work to teach you how to be what Claire needs and help you give her what makes for a happy wife."

"Happy wife, happy life?" he said. She smiled.  

After some chitchat about the family, a few awkward moments, and some laughs about his jokes about cluelessness, she said, "You will be assigned to Elaine. She will be your coach and will teach you what a woman wants and what you can do to make her enjoy sex with you. She is free to do whatever it takes to teach you, and she will do anything you like, absolutely anything."

The next week Tom met Elaine. She was about thirty, probably about 112 pounds, with shoulder length auburn hair, and a very attractive smile. She explained that what they were about to do was instruction, exercises to educate him about sex and the woman's body, and not romantic in nature. He should tell her if he thought he could separate sex from emotion.  

"I need to let you lead me to what I need to know," he said. "Can I keep from falling for you? Yes, I believe so. I will do my best. I did have a crush on my fourth grade teacher, and she was also out of bounds." He laughed, and she just smiled at his lame joke. 

"First, we'll start with anatomy," she said pulling down a chart of a naked female and a graph of the vulva in one corner. "Much of what we'll do will be nude. Do you have any problem with that?" He said he may have one problem being naked with an attractive woman, but she seemed to not be amused by his joke or his erection anxiety. He decided right then that humor was probably not going to help him there.  

She went through the diagram of the female sex organ. She asked him to identify the parts of the vulva as she read them off. She asked him to point to the labia minor, the labia major, and then the clitoris, which he was embarrassed that he wasn't sure of. She showed him the clitoris on the chart, then told him she would show him on herself when they were naked. She seemed completely comfortable and relaxed about showing him on herself.

She began taking off her clothes and asked him to get undressed as well. When they were both nude, she sat on a stool and arranged it in from of a lower seat before the stool. Once she was on the stool, she indicated he should sit in front of her so he could see her pubic area as she sat with her legs spread for him to study her pubic area.

She opened her labia with two fingers and pointed to her clitoris with the pointer finger of her other hand. This is the clitoris and the clitoral hood. She gave him some hand sanitizer. "I want you to feel here for the nub that indicates where the clitoris rises above the skin and actually gets erect when stimulated. You will learn to stimulate me later in the lesson. Eventually, you will learn how best to use your fingers and tongue on the clitoral hood and the labia major.  

She pointed out on herself the vulva vestibule, the labia major, minor, and urethral opening. She explained the the key to pleasuring the vagina was going slow and asking your partner what feels best. "You need to know the vulva intimately. You also need to know what your partner likes," she said.

"I want you to touch me and feel the clitoris, see how the labia moves with your fingers and tongue. The labia lips become engorged and swollen as she becomes aroused. Put your fingers into me and feel the walls of my vagina. See how soft and pliable? Well they are sensitive and will adjust to the size of your penis. No penis is as large as a child's head, so size is more mental than physical."

She asked Tom to change places with her so she could focus on his penis. "You need to become very familiar with your own genitals. Do you masturbate?" she asked him casually. He was uneasy telling her that he masturbated, but she said she hoped that he did, that it was a healthy way to get to know your penis and your own needs.  

"I do," he said hesitantly, "occasionally," being rather uncomfortable admitting it.

"I hope you will do it at least once a day. Homework," she said with a grin.  

"Okay," he said. "So I should?"

"Right, you should," she said.

"We were always told we shouldn't. That it was an immoral thing to do. You know, kind of a gay thing," he said.  

"Gays urinate. That doesn't mean urination is a homosexual act," she said. "I want you to take hold of your penis. Get a firm grip. Find out what feels good. Let your wife hold it," she told him. "Show her how you like. Tell her what feels best to you. Ask her to touch it with her tongue."

Then she showed him how his wife should pleasure it orally, doing it herself unselfconsciously. After doing that she said, "I will see you next week, since we are out of time."

When he got home, Claire asked him how his session went. "Very interesting," he said mimicking the famous Laugh In line.  

"So did you like it?" He nodded, then said he had homework.

"She wants me to masturbate," he said. "She also wants me to examine your labia major, get acquainted with your 'vulva'," he said, pronouncing the word carefully. "She also wants me to let you touch me with your lips and tongue."

He kissed her. "We also do the session in the nude," he told her.

"Sounds like you're enjoying it," Claire said.  

"I am learning how not to be a moron in the bedroom," he said. "I am learning how to give my wife the sexual pleasure she needs."

Claire put her arms around his neck. "I love you," she said.  

"Next week I am going to learn how to talk dirty during sex," he said with a mischievous grin. "Want to help me with my homework?" he asked. 

The next morning Claire woke up feeling delighted she had told her sister about her sexual quandary. It had only been one session, but it had made a difference already. Tom had been more romantic and more concerned about her pleasure. He went more slowly and seemed genuinely more aware of her desires and arousal. 

At his next session Elaine was already nude. She said the way you got your partner naked was as important as her being nude. "Go slow, kiss each part of her as you uncover it, and let her know you are savoring every part of her body," she said. She undressed me, showing me what to do and how to do it.

There were words written on a white board: cock and cunt, pecker and pussy, cream pie and double penetration, dick and twat, asshole and 'trip around the world,' pussy pie and blowjob, eat and suck, cherry pie and pud pudding, and analingus and cunnilingus, fuck and bunghole. She asked if he knew what all of them meant. He said he didn't. So she explained each one.

"You must find out which of these your partner likes and which she doesn't. Ask her. You need to tell her what you want to do to her. Talk dirty if she likes, avoid it if she doesn't. Seduce her with your voice. Your tone should be soft, loving and the way she likes. Some women like the naughty words, some don't. You must find out," she said.

"Some women like it rough, some prefer a gentle fuck," she said softly. As far as penetration, always start slowly. Her body will tell you whether she wants it fast or slow, deep or shallow. You need to listen to her body. When you fuck her," she said, using a word he had never heard a woman use. It was a word used only if he'd said it. "Always let her guide you," she said.

She got onto the bed. "Now I want you to penetrate me. Take your time," she said. "Never rush it, unless she tells you to."

"What if she doesn't tell me?" he asked.

"She will. You just have to listen," she said calmly. "When you fuck her, you must listen to her signals. If she doesn't, then ask her. Don't be afraid to ask. You can't guess. Make a game out of it," she said. "You must have fun. She must have fun," she said gently. "Fucking should be fun. Not a chore."

She got on the bed. "Now penetrate me. Come and fuck me. She gave him a condom and helped him put it on. "Show me how you do it," she said, getting on her back, opening her legs, reaching out to him. He got in place, put his cock at her opening and gently pushed it in.

"Good," she said. "Slowly. Now fill me with it. Remember, slowly at first. Never rush it. Let her guide you. Good. Just like that. All the way in and almost all the way out. Yes, yes, like that," she coaxed. They had sex for nearly thirty minutes, and it was good, even though it was with his 'coach.'

"I will see you next week," she said. "Practice what we did here today. You are doing well. ask her what she wants. That is the key, and remember, sex must be fun, and it needs to be talked about openly. You must be comfortable with what you do, and there is not just one way. Just remember that."

At their next session Elaine said they were going to review, then try some new positions. She got out the Kama Sutra and showed him some classic postures. They tried some of the positions, going through the more basics. In all of them, his penis was inside of her and their bodies were in contact.

At home he showed Claire the positions, even tried some of the easiest. His enthusiasm was high, and he was eager to show her, to involve her in what he'd been doing with Elaine. He talked to Claire with enthusiasm she was happy to see. He seemed energized by the sessions and happy to be learning so much about himself and she was pleased to see it.  

That night they went to sleep in one another's arms. There was a closeness that had been missing for a while. He talked about the sessions and was so elated and Claire was so happy to see it.  

"What will you be doing next time?" Claire asked him.  

"Fantasies," he said. "Not sure what she has in mind, but she said we'd be dealing with sexual fantasies. She said we should talk about our fantasies, you and me. I'll tell you what comes out of it," he said enthusiastically.  

A week later Tom and Elaine sat in the same room, but there was no white board, no bed, no charts. "I would like you to think about some of your favorite fantasies," she said from the couch. "When I say fantasies, I mean things that you think about in the privacy of your own sexual thoughts, things you'd like to do, things you've done that you liked, or things you have dreamed about."

He sat and thought, then he looked up at her. "You are going to think I am nuts," he said but didn't finish. 

"We've heard it all here. I am sure there is nothing you can tell me I haven't heard or read about," she said. "Do you have a reoccurring fantasy that comes to mind?" He nodded. "Well, will you share it with me?"

"I fantasize about some other guy making it with Claire," he almost blurted out, revealing more than he expected to.

"That's your wife?" she asked. "Claire?" Again, he nodded. "You get turned on by thinking of another guy having sex with your wife?" He nodded. "You know that is one of the more common male fantasies?" she said.

"It is?" he said, incredulous. She nodded. "So I am not weird?"

"It may be one of the most common fantasies married men have," she said. "When you have this fantasy, does she enjoy it?"

"Oh, yeah. She really enjoys it in my fantasies of her fucking, I mean, having sex with some other guy," he said.

"It's okay to say "fucking" here. You can say anything you want to me," Elaine said. "You can say pussy, cock, pecker, or penis, whatever you feel like saying. Any other fantasies that come to mind?"

"I think of watching her, you know, fucking another woman," he said quietly. "I truly would like that."

"Have you ever told her?"

"Oh no," he said adamantly. "I could not do that."

"Why not? You told me," she said.

"But you're a... " he paused.

"Professional? She might find it interesting," she said. "What if she had the same fantasy, to be fucked by somebody else, even a woman?" she asked. "Could you handle that?"  

Tom thought without answering. He looked away, then turned back to her. "I think I could," he said. "I am not sure, but I think I could. I am just not sure I could tell her that."

"We encourage our clients to share their fantasies with their partners," Elaine said. 

"Even about that?" he asked.

"Even about that, yes," she said. "Sharing fantasies are common. So common we hear about them all the time. You would be amazed what we hear," she said. "Tell her I advised you to tell her. Tell me how she reacts, will you?"

Tom promised to tell Claire his fantasy, then he also swore to tell Elaine what she said. When he got home from the Fantasy Session, he told Claire he had a "good" session. "It was a sexual fantasy discussion," he said. She was surprised, she said, that he had sexual fantasies. "Elaine said to share them with you. So, do you have sexual fantasies?"

"Sure," Claire said.  

"They suggested we trade fantasies," Tom said. "I tell you mine and you share yours. You do that?" he asked. She said she would, and they made a pact to be as honest as possible.

"I suppose yours involve a healthy number of luscious ladies," she said.

"Only one," he said. They decided to wait until they went to bed, then they'd each share their fantasies. Both admitted that going to bed with an assignment, a sexual assignment, charged up their sexual energy immensely.  

"Well, who wants to go first?" she asked.

"I'll go," Tom said, "since it is actually my assignment. You asked if they involved luscious ladies. Well, it does. As I said, just one. I have for a while fantasized about you with a hunky stud and me enjoying you doing it. I know it sounds crazy, but that is the truth. I fantasize about you having sex with someone else, even another woman." That seemed not to faze Claire.

"Did I enjoy it?" she asked. 

"In my fantasies you did," Tom said with a grin. "You are a tigress in my dreams," he said. "I don't understand it, but it has been a fantasy of mine for a few years. I know I have not been there for you in the bedroom," he said, "but I have been learning how to be better for you. I promise you I will try. I don't know what this fantasy means, but I have enjoyed it. Maybe, if it interests you, we could use this to help things get better."

Nakedcraving
Nakedcraving
1,066 Followers
12