Sex Shop Slut: Cunt Licker

Story Info
Zara learns she loves the taste of pussy.
6.8k words
4.81
30.1k
81
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,459 Followers

Hope you're ready for my next adventure.

So, after I accidently found myself tied up, gagged and losing my virginity to two random, older men. I broke up with Doug, told my parents I was starting my job at Sherry's Toy's. I did get the morning after pill after I had both those men cum inside of me. I also had decided that I was going to go on the pill.

I knew I wanted a lot more sex and no way I wanted to get pregnant.

My parents would've killed me if they found out their innocent, good catholic daughter got knocked up by a stranger.

To everyone that knew me, nothing had changed. I wore my plaid skirt that went just above my knee, I wore thigh high white socks and a white blouse. I was still the good girl everyone knew, but inside, I had changed.

Something about being in that position, fucked so hard and treated like a slut woke something up. I wanted more.... Needed more.

My first shift at Sherry's Toy's went pretty normal considering it was a sex toy shop. Grace, the 20 year old girl who worked there and offered me the job had a uniform made for me. She thought the catholic school girl look was a good way to get more men in, so she had it designed just like my normal outfit except... sluttier?

The skirt was shorted, just below my ass. My blouse was tight and the buttons almost opened where my large breasts were and it had the company logo sown onto it.

Whereas Grace's uniform was similar, but with a green top and a black skirt. Her red hair and red lipstick looked great with the green top.

She was kind of gothy looking, with black eye liner, earrings and the many tattoos down her arms. She also had large tits like me, but she was a little thicker everywhere else as well. Not fat, more curvy. She was also a little taller than me, but that wasn't hard since I was only 5 foot 4.

Grace showed me what she does all day on her shifts, mainly just keeping the place clean and talking to customers. She told me it's best to flirt with the men because they will buy more and we get commission. However, flirting wasn't my strong suit. Hell, a few weeks back I was a virgin.

After my first shift I went home, I got a bus because I didn't want my parents finding out where I actually worked.

But as I lay in bed I couldn't stop thinking about sex. That BDSM room, I wanted to go in it again, but I also wanted to do a good job for Grace.

Then the next day, it was pretty quiet so Grace went and got us some Chinese food for lunch. She sat on the counter where the will was. It was like a glass counter and all sorts of dildos inside. And I sat on the swivel chair near to her tucking into my food.

"Don't forget," Grace said between bites, "you get a discount on all toys here, go wild."

I could feel myself blush, I was still a nervous little girl. Just because I had accidentally got fucked by two older men that didn't make me suddenly outgoing.

"Oh right, yeah." I whispered and looked down at my food.

"You know, you're pretty shy," Grace said, "all things considered."

"What do you mean?" I asked back.

"Well you know, considering you're a freaky slut." Grace said bluntly.

"I'm not." I whispered and once again looked down at my food.

"Hey I meant no offence," Grace replied, "I'm the same, but I think people can tell with me, but you, who knew you would be up for that kinky shit."

I had to tell her the truth sooner or later, plus before going into that BDSM I pretty much never lied. I was a good catholic girl.

So, I brushed my blonde hair between my ears and looked up at her.

"I, erm, I didn't know what was going to happen in that room." I whispered to her.

I could see the confused look on her face as she ate.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well you seemed so confident when you talked about the stuff in there, I didn't want to seem like some stupid little girl," I continued, "so, I said I knew what it all was and before I knew it you had me tied up and then the two men came in."

"Wait, hold on a sec!" Grace said and leant forward to look at me, "You're telling me you haven't had sex in one of those rooms before?"

With my face blushing, I looked down at the floor.

"I... I never had sex before that day."

"FUCK. OFF!" Grace said in complete and utter shock, "Do not tell me I accidentally lost you your virginity?!"

"Well..." I whispered.

I couldn't believe it, she definitely thought I was some weirdo. I didn't think she would want to work with me anymore, now she found out I wasn't some experience slut.

"Oh god," Grace said.

I looked up and could tell she didn't know what to say.

"I thought, you know, that you liked it." She said to me.

"I did." I quickly replied, and then my face burnt red again with embarrassment.

Oh god, why am I so stupid!

"I just, didn't plan it, that's all." I told her.

"You liked it?" Grace asked me, "So, you are glad it happened?"

I shuffled about on my chair awkwardly, "Yeah, I was saving myself until I was married, but... I'm so glad I didn't wait that long."

Grace let out a little chuckle at that.

"Thank fuck!" She almost shouted, "I felt so fucking guilty then! Like I had ruined your life!"

She doesn't think I'm some frigid weirdo?

"No," I replied with a whisper, "You didn't."

"Then why are you being so shy?" Grace asked me.

This woman was clearly a lot more confident than me and in touch with her sexuality.

"Well, I'm a catholic girl," I told her, "there's expectations for someone like me. No sex before marriage, on swearing.... No BDSM."

I laughed at that last one, even it made me blush.

"Well when you're here with me, don't worry about it," Grace said and continued to eat her food, "You can do whatever the fuck you want in here, as long as it's legal that is."

It was so strange for me, sure, my friend Emily was pretty unruly but this Grace was a whole other level! We were exact opposites of each other, but I liked that.

"Go on," Grace said with a grin, "Swear, say whatever the fuck you want and no one will shout at you."

I looked up at her and could tell she was being serious.

"I... I shouldn't." I whispered.

Maybe I wasn't ready for this job, maybe I was just a dumb girl that found herself accidentally getting fucked by two men.

"Come on, it'll be good for you," Grace told me, "Watch, I'll show you.... Fuck, shit, cunt, wanker, bitch, bastard!"

I nearly choked on my food as she listed off every swear word under the sun! I burst into laughter and then nearly fell off my chair.

"Go on, catholic girl, say one." Grace egged me on.

"Shit." I whispered out.

I don't know why I was so embarrassed, the words that came out of me whilst those two men fucked me were far worse. But that was in the moment, I was horny and getting fucked, this was different.

"Louder." Grace said.

"Shit." I said in my normal voice.

"There you go, a little louder." Grace told me.

"Shit!!!" I shouted almost at the top of my lungs.

Oh my god, this feels great!

"There you go," Grace said with a happy smile, "we'll make a rebel out of you yet."

I couldn't get the smile off of my face as we carried on eating, although I still felt nervous, Grace just had a way to relax me.

When we finished the food I took Grace's empty box and threw them into the bin.

I looked up at the BDSM room, flashes of that day came back to me and I felt between my legs squirm a little with excitement.

Grace was moving a few items around as she dusted them. Although inside was telling me not to, my mouth started to open.

"So, do you go in there often?" I asked.

Did I actually just ask if she gets fucked in that room?

"Not as much as I'd like," She said calmly as she carried on cleaning, "it's just been me here for a few months and someone has to run the till."

But she does go in there... I wonder if she's like me when she's in the heat of the moment.

"This one time, there was a guy tied up, bent over, kind of like you were," Grace continued as I blushed bright red, "except he didn't have a gag on, he was saying some filthy fucking words as I fucked him with a strap on."

Grace burst out laughing and I just stared at her, wide eyes and shocked.

She? Fucked him?

"You, ahem, I mean... he..." I just stuttered, my nerves massively getting the better of me.

"What?" Grace asked, "Oh shit, sorry I forgot. This is all new to you isn't it."

"Well... I... yeah." Once again I just stammered like an idiot.

"Don't worry, stick with me and you'll learn everything you need to," Grace said as she carried on dusting around the room, "anyway, I'm more of a domme, don't get me wrong, I love a big, hard cock fucking me, but when I get to wield a strap on and do the fucking! Oh yeah, that's a rush!"

Oh my god! The words coming out of this girls mouth!

It was like I was in a dream, how could someone just be so open about this stuff?

Anyway, another two weeks went by, Grace and I chatted like normal. I hadn't been brave enough to venture into the BDSM room again, although I wanted to. Sometimes I even got to the door, but then backed away.

Then, one Saturday, I was cleaning some of the counters when the bell rang and someone entered.

"Mrs Unsworth, not seen you in a while." Grace said in a very polite voice and walked over to the woman.

I turned my head and saw her.

She was a taller woman, maybe 5 foot 9. She hand long, very straight black hair. She was slim and wore business attire. A white blouse, a black blazer and a black pencil skirt that went just below her knees.

She was slim, but looked like she had a good chest on her.

"Grace, lovely to see you again." Mrs Unsworth replied and the two shook hands.

"How've you been?" Grace asked her.

Clearly, this woman was a regular.

"Good, good," Mrs Unsworth replied and then her attention landed on me, "You have a new employee?"

"Oh yeah," Grace said, "That's Zara."

"Zara?" The older woman replied and eyed me up and down from the other side of the shop, "beautiful name."

I felt my cheeks burn red and I had to look away to distract myself.

"So, are you going to take me up on my offer yet?" I heard Mrs Unsworth say to Grace. It was in a hushed tone, but I could still hear.

"I've told you before, we are too similar, I don't think it would work." Grace replied.

I wonder what they're talking about, what offer?

"Shame," Mrs Unsworth whispered but then her voice grew louder, "You, Grace, I will need your assistance."

"Oh, she's erm, very new." Grace replied as I turned to walk over.

"Nonsense, I'm sure she can help me." Mrs Unsworth said.

I didn't really know what to do, so, I just walked over to them.

"Zara, will you help me today?" She asked.

I looked at Grace who was staring right at me, I couldn't figure out what was going on, but I didn't want to lose a sale.

"Of course I can Ma'am." I replied in my most polite voice.

"Well, aren't you just a delight," Mrs Unsworth said and then looked at Grace, "Grace, Zara will help me."

Grace looked at me with a hint of a smile and then back at Mrs Unsworth.

"As you wish, let me know if you need anything." Grace said and then went off to carry on the cleaning I was doing.

I turned back to Mrs Unsworth who's eyes were going all over me. I suddenly felt very self conscious. Especially in my uniform that showed off my slim body but big tits.

"H-how can I help." I stuttered out.

"My last toy broke, I need a new one, or a few." Mrs Unsworth said to me, it was almost business like.

"O-of course."

Come on Zara, at least try and act confident.

I couldn't barely keep a straight face when Grace spoke about sex toys, how was I supposed to do it with this woman.

"W-what toys are you looking for?" I asked her, but refused to look into her eyes.

"Well, it was a rabbit that broke, I think I burnt the batteries using it too much." She said and I almost chocked in shock.

"This way, I'll show you where they are." I told her but my voice broke a little.

As I turned to walk away I could feel her eyes on my back, most likely on my arse. This skirt was short enough that if I bent over just a little, my arse would be on show.

"Here they are." I told her when we reached the rabbit section.

"Hmmm, very nice," Mrs Unsworth said and picked up a pink, 6 inch one, "This is similar to my last one, it's a shame it broke, my little pet was getting so close to cumming as well."

What did she just say.

I had to stop myself form gasping at her words.

"But I guess that's what happens when you leave a girl tied up for hours with a toy vibrating inside of her." She said with a little chuckle.

Oh my god, this is crazy!

"What's wrong girl?" She asked me, "You look like you've just seen a ghost."

"S-sorry, nothing," I stuttered back, I looked up and realised she had piercing green eyes, beautiful, seductive eyes, "do you want to get that one?"

"Now hold on," she replied firmly, "I've barely even had a look."

"Yes, sorry Ma'am." I replied politely.

"I also want to get a selection of butt plugs, my new pet hasn't got any anal experience yet so I need to build her up to my strap on." Mrs Unsworth said.

I managed to hold in my gasp, but I couldn't believe how open she was talking to me about it. I also couldn't believe that between my legs was on fire!

"Do you have any that you can recommend?" She asked me.

I tried to fake being a good salesman.

"These ones are very highly reviewed." I told her and picked up a small, black butt plug.

"No, I mean from experience girl, which have you used?" She asked me.

"I... I... I haven't used them myself, Ma'am." I replied back and stared at the ground.

"Interesting," Mrs Unsworth said and walked around me to the other plugs, "how can I trust your opinion if you haven't used them?"

I looked around the room for help from Grace but she was nowhere to be seen.

"I... I don't know, Ma'am." I told her, oh god, I was shit at selling stuff.

"Tell me girl, have you even been with a woman before?" Mrs Unsworth asked but didn't look at me, she just focused on the plugs.

"No, I haven't." I whispered back, like it was something to be embarrassed about.

"Good." She said bluntly.

Good? Why good? Why am I so wet?!

I followed Mrs Unsworth around like a puppy dog for a few minutes. I had to admit, she had a great figure. I would probably place her around mid 30s?

Then she picked up a small, black bullet and quickly turned to face me.

"Tell me, do you like following orders?" She asked me.

"I, erm, I don't know." I answered back, where is she going with this?

Suddenly, she clicked the button on the bullet and it started to vibrate in her hand.

My entire body seemed to remain frozen as this beautiful woman stared at me like an animal would stare at it's prey.

I just watched, helplessly as she slowly moved the bullet closer and closer to my chest. And then I felt it, the strong vibrating toy directly onto my left nipple, only blocked by my thin blouse and my bra. But I could feel the vibrations very strongly.

"I'm sure I could show you many, many things girl." She whispered and put more pressed onto my nipple with the bullet.

Ooooh god, is this really happening?

I couldn't help but feel great pleasure from the vibration, my pussy then twitched between my legs.

Mrs Unsworth leant closer and I felt her warm breath on my ear.

"Have you ever thought about being with a woman?" She whispered and I accidentally let out a little moan.

"N-no, Ma'am." I said back, trying to hide my moan.

"Such a waste, that pretty little mouth of yours and is hasn't been getting used as it should," she whispered but this time, she lightly nibbled at my ear lobe. She moved the bullet to my other nipple and that time, I couldn't hold my moan in.

She ever so gently planted a kiss on my bare neck. Her soft, plump lips against my smooth skin sent shivers of pleasure down my spine.

"Are you wet right now, my pet?" She whispered into my ear.

Oh god... yes! Yes I am!

But I couldn't speak, it was like I was frozen, not believing this was real.

That was until one of her hands slowly moved up my skirt and pressed against my pussy from outside of my white thong.

"Ooooh." I accidentally moaned when she pressed against my clit.

"Hmm, seems you are wet, good." She whispered and kissed my neck again.

She then quickly turned the bullet off and took a step back from me. Grabbing onto the toys she liked, she walked over to the BDSM room.

"Come on, in here now." Mrs Unsworth said very, very firmly.

The sort of firm order my parents would give me when telling me to tidy my room. Like the good girl I was, I followed behind.

Mrs Unsworth opened the door and gestured for me to go in. Just before entering, I turned me head and saw Grace behind the till, giving me a huge smile.

There I was, back in the room I lost my virginity in a few weeks ago. But this time, with an older and I suspect married woman.

Mrs Unsworth put the "do not disturb" sign on the back of the door and then shut it. The lights came on automatically and I just stared at her in awe. Without saying a word, the beautiful woman went and sat down on top of the leather bench. The bench I had been tied to.

"Get on your knees, my pet." She ordered.

Her pet? Thank you God!

I lowered myself down and watched as Mrs Unsworth spread her legs a little wider, but not enough to see up them.

"Crawl to me." She said.

As though I had no control, I did as she said and crawled between her legs. Ever so slowly, Mrs Unsworth spread her legs wider until finally I could see between her thighs.

Oh my god! She has no underwear on!

For the first time in my life, I was face to face to another woman's pussy and it looked.... Delicious.

I could already see the wetness spreading around her smooth, beautiful lips. The hint of her swollen clint poking through. I looked up at her like a child needing orders.

"Take this," She said and handed me the pink rabbit toy, "I need to know this toy works, so you're going to show me."

"S-show you?" I asked and took the toy.

"Yes, you're going to fuck me with this toy and prove to me it works as it should." Mrs Unsworth ordered.

All I could think was, Thank god!

I moved my left hand and it landed gently onto her smooth, soft thigh. The skin of another woman, something until now I never realised how sexy it was. Then I started to move the dildo part of the rabbit towards her pussy.

"Wait!" Mrs Unsworth shouted, "Are you not going to get it wet before you fuck me with it?"

"W-what do you mean?" I asked, her pussy already looks soaked.

"Suck on it, like you would a cock, silly girl." She scolded me.

I felt just like that, a silly, little girl! No, you're not a little girl! Prove to her you're a woman, a slutty woman at that!

I took the toy and wrapped my soft lips around it, Mrs Unsworth kept eye contact with me but a smile emerged on her face.

Using my tongue, I spread my spit around the toy. Unlike when that man fucked my face, I used my hand to move the toy in and out of my mouth.

"Good girl." Mrs Unsworth said and my pussy twitched again.

I carried on, getting more enthusiastic as I gave this toy a blowjob. Eventually I pulled it from my mouth and let some spit land on the tip.

"Now, slide it inside of me." Mrs Unsworth ordered.

"Yes, Ma'am." I whispered.

"No, call me Mistress for now on, my pet." She told me softly.

"Yes, Mistress." I said and I felt my pussy gush a little.

Grabbing onto her firm thigh again, I moved the toy closer to her. Once the tip touched her wet, inviting pussy lips I moved it up and down slightly, spreading my spit and her juices around.

TwistedManc
TwistedManc
4,459 Followers
12