Sex Shop Soiree

Story Info
Simple shopping turns into savage satisfaction.
2k words
4.48
15.8k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was browsing through the local sex shop last week looking for a new magazine. It was about half an hour before closing time, and I was the only person in the store. I could feel the eyes of the guy behind the counter on my back. I found what I wanted and headed for the checkout. The guy glanced at my selections and raised an eyebrow at me.

"You into bondage?" he asked. I know I turned red, but I laughed and said yeah. He glanced around the store and then said, "I've got a pretty good setup in back, if you're interested in playing for a couple hours."

"Are you serious?" I asked incredulously.

"You bet" he replied. "Hanging around this place all day makes me horny."

My brain told me this was just about the stupidest thing I could do, but my body said 'hell yeah', so my mouth compromised with, "Well, sure, why not."

"Come on back" he said.

I stepped behind the counter and he opened the door to the back room and held it for me. I went in ahead of him and looked around. There was a bed in the middle of the room and plenty of toys and equipment scattered around. I was starting to get really turned on, when suddenly he grabbed my hair hard with one hand.

"Hey!" I cried, reaching up with both hands. He grabbed one and twisted it behind my back, then kicked my legs so they buckled and I dropped to my knees. He dropped with me, releasing my hair and grabbing my other arm. He tied them behind me tight, with my forearms pressed together. He grabbed my hair, pulled my head up and shoved a bit gag in between my teeth, securing it behind my head. Then, resuming his grip on my hair, he pulled me to my feet and pushed me across the room to a post with a collar attached to it. He stood me with my back to the pole and fastened the collar around my neck, then slipped a blindfold over my eyes. He knelt and tied my ankles to rings in the floor so that my legs were spread a little wider than shoulder-width.

He stood and nothing happened for a minute, then I felt his hands on my shirt. I was wearing a button-down shirt with a tanktop underneath and no bra. He slipped his hands up inside the tanktop and grabbed my breasts, squeezing and kneading them. Then he pinched both nipples, hard. I squealed behind the gag. He pinched again, holding on and pulling them. I squealed and squirmed, but, tied the way I was, I could barely move. He let go and I sagged against the collar. But he wasn't finished. He grabbed my nipples again and pinched them fast and hard, over and over again. I gasped and wriggled, breathing hard, and enjoying every second of it.

He pulled his hands out of my shirt and unzipped my shorts, sliding his hand inside my underwear and fingering my slit. It was soaking wet. He laughed and rubbed my clit for a few seconds, then withdrew his hand. He put his face near mine and said, "The store doesn't close for twenty more minutes, and I may have some more customers. You just wait right here for me." I tried to protest, but of course the gag made that impossible, and he left without another word.

I stood there, shaking, my brain screaming at me for getting myself into this situation. This guy could do absolutely anything to me and no one knew I was here. But, that thought faded into background noise as I started wondering when he would come back and what he would do when he did. I was nervous, scared, shaking, and extremely turned on. My nipples tingled from the punishment he'd given them, but I thought that might be the least of what happened to me tonight.

I stood there for what seemed like an hour, and then I heard the door open again. My heart jumped into my throat and every nerve in my body seemed to come to attention. I heard him moving around, but he didn't say anything and didn't come near me. Then I heard a camera click. That got my attention. I shook my head and moaned behind the gag. He still ignored me. After a few minutes, he came over and untied my ankles, rubbing my stiff legs. He slid my shorts off, then retied the straps. Then he reached around and untied my arms. I groaned in relief as they were set free. He held my wrists in one hand and unfastened the collar with the other, then stripped off my shirts. My nipples hardened as the air hit them. He buckled the collar again and tied my hands together in front of me and lifted them up above my head to a hook in the post. His hands touched my breasts again, kneading and rubbing them, thumbs sliding across the nipples. I moaned, then gasped as he fastened a clamp on the left one, then the right. He continued to rub his thumbs across the tips of my nipples, expertly combining pleasure and pain.

I groaned when he stopped, and he rewarded me with a slap on my breast. He untied my ankles, took my hands off the hook, and removed the collar from the post, leaving it around my neck. He hooked a leash to it and jerked me to my knees, then started walking around the room, forcing me to hobble after him on my still-bound hands and knees, my clamped nipples swaying painfully. Something slapped my ass.

"Faster, bitch," he commanded, and I struggled to obey, but the slapping didn't stop no matter how fast I went. I realized there was someone else in the room with us, driving me as the other pulled the leash. I wondered what would happen if I just stopped, and as if the thought caused it, my wrist slipped, and I fell almost on my face. I lay there for a moment, panting, but he was there beside me, twisting my nipples until I shrieked. "Let's show her what happens when she disappoints us, shall we?" he said.

The straps around my ankles suddenly pulled tight, and I was lifted into the air, upside-down. My hands were tied to the ground and so was the leash. I was pulled up until I was stretched and having difficulty breathing. A whip or lash came striking across my belly, then my legs, my ass, my breasts. One of the clamps popped off and I cried out in pain, trying not to pass out from lack of air. One of them slapped my face, then both breasts. I tried not to yell, sobbing in fear and pain. The whip struck again, and then stopped. I was lowered to the ground, gasping for air. My legs were still suspended, but my back was on the ground. The other clamp was removed, and one of them started rubbing my breasts again. The other put his hand between my legs and seemed pleased by what he found there, for he started rubbing my clit with one finger. I could barely feel these pleasures over the ache from the lashing. But I felt it when something started sliding into my ass. I tried to protest, but was silenced by another slap on my breasts. The dildo was big enough to be uncomfortable, but not to hurt, and I soon almost forgot about it as they continued rubbing and stroking me.

"I'm going to take out the gag, and I don't want to hear a single sound from you when I do, understood?" I nodded, and the gag was removed. I worked my jaw for a moment, but was soon fitted with another gag, the metal kind that keeps your mouth open, but doesn't block it with anything. They lowered my legs down, flipped me over onto my stomach, and tied me to something that lay flat along the length of my back. I was lifted into the air again, my body suspended horizontally, my hands and neck still tied to the ground. One of them grabbed my hair and pulled my head up and I felt his erect cock slide into my open mouth. As he fucked my mouth, the other reapplied the nipple clamps, adding weights that dragged them down, then got behind me and slid into my cunt. I gasped at how good it felt, and at the pain in my tits as the weights swung back and forth in rhythm with their thrusts. I caressed the cock in my mouth with my tongue, really enjoying the double penetration. They both pulled out, then switched places. This time, the one behind me turned on the vibrator that was in my ass, causing me to jerk in surprise, then moan in pleasure. The one in front jerked my hair, telling me to shut up, and I tried, but it was so good I couldn't help but moan. I knew as soon as one of them touched my clit, I would cum. They seemed to know that, and kept away from it.

The one in front pulled out and came all over my face and in my mouth, still holding my head up by the hair. The one in back pulled out and came in front of me, and did the same thing, then they let go of my hair, and I dangled there, aching, sore, tingling all over, and dying to cum.

I was lowered to the ground, untied and jerked to my feet. The metal gag was removed and the bit gag was put back in. They led me back to the post, fastened my collar to it, tied my hands and ankles again, and left without another word. The vibrator in my ass still buzzed maddeningly and I squirmed and groaned, frustrated and unsatisfied; the swaying of the clamps only adding to my distress.

Maybe twenty minutes passed, and the door opened again. I was taken off the pole and led to the bed, hands still bound behind me. I was laid on my back, collar tied to the headboard and my ankles tied up above me. Someone got on top of me and started fucking me, removing the clamps as he did. He rubbed my nipples gently as he rode me, then harder as he started pounding in and out. I cried out and bucked my hips, expecting a slap, but none came. One hand moved to my clit and started rubbing it, the other held on to one of my legs as he fucked me. He kept this up for about ten minutes, rubbing my clit until I was about to cum, then stopping and twisting my nipples. Finally, he did both together, and I came so hard I screamed, shaking and bucking. He pulled out and shot his load on my chest, keeping one finger on my clit, making sure I came until I was totally spent.

He untied me completely, removed the vibrator and gag, and led me to a bathroom, not removing the blindfold until he was closing the door. I showered and dressed, then stepped out. I looked around the room, which was deserted. There were plenty of toys that hadn't been used, and looking at them gave me a thrill. I wondered if he'd enjoyed himself enough to have me come back some time. I left without seeing him anywhere, but my magazines were in a bag on the counter. Inside I found a note with an e-mail address on it. It said, "The magazines are on me, and if you want to do it again, send an e-mail saying 'next' to this address." I got on my computer and sent the message; now I guess I just wait.