Sex Slave Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The girl lay on the floor, hooded and unmoving. A welt snaked across her arm. Rees guessed that the handler had choked her into submission. The choke chains were very effective.

The three handlers then took their leave, the one who controlled the girl running quickly out the door as soon as he pulled the device off her head.

Rees' worry over Master Rim's plans dimmed as he became aware of a more immediate threat. He was chained and helpless and the girl was still free.

She sat up slowly, breathing heavily. She looked at him and her eyes widened slightly.

"What happens now?" she asked. "Why did they chain you up?"

"I don't know," he said.

"Rees is going to get a lesson on how to get a woman to cooperate with him, and you're going to get a lesson on obedience to your Master," Master Rim answered her question. His tone was one of patient tolerance. "I have just the man for the job. He should be here shortly." Rim smiled and his smile froze Rees's heart. His stomach felt as if it had beetles crawling around in it.

Minutes passed in silence. The girl sat on the bed, not looking at Rees. Her young face, for now that he had a chance to observe her, he realized she was likely younger than he was, appeared worried but not terrified.

You should be terrified, he thought, but he said nothing.

After some time, enough time for Rees to imagine many, many different agonizing deaths for them both, the door swung open. Their instructor had arrived.

The man was huge—almost as tall as Rees but beefier. He crawled in, naked, on his hands and knees, hooded and collared with the choke-chain. The handlers clearly did not trust him and made him lie flat with his nose on the floor before they removed the device and made a hasty exit.

The man was brutish. He was not rippling with muscles, but he was solid and heavy without being fat. He had a lantern jaw, a pug nose and a vicious scar that ran from his right cheekbone to his wide mouth. His black, shoulder-length hair was greasy and disheveled. A massive unibrow oozed across his forehead like a great furry black caterpillar. His dark eyes were close-set and somehow not quite right. They glittered with a sinister fervor, holding within them a blaze of dementia.

A tremor ran through Rees. Agonizing death seemed imminent.

"Gond!" Master Rim's commanding, high-pitched voice rang out. "Leave the man alone. You know what to do with the girl."

Master Rim's command gave Rees little comfort. Indeed, the next hour was the worst of Rees's life as he witnessed the horror that was Gond.

Gond tossed a black cloth bag on the bed and Rees could not help but be morbidly curious about the contents. He found out all too soon that it contained Gond's implements of torture.

The maniac quickly cornered the girl and slugged her in the face several times. As her eyes darkened and swelled, most of the fight left her.

Rees tried to close his eyes to the brutality of the torture and rape that ensued, but Master Rim insisted he watch. It was excruciating. Rees was violently ill.

After Gond finished with the girl, Master Rim departed, and Gond started in on Rees. Luckily, Rees's agonized screams alerted Master Rim who returned at once to chastise Gond for disobedience. The sadist had then been led away for punishment, much to Rees's relief.

Master Rim gave Rees an extra day to accomplish the breeding, and lowered the number of times they had to fuck to three. That was good, because the girl was in quite bad shape, and even Rees needed some recovery time just from the few seconds he had been subject to Gond's whims.

A physician had been summoned to examine and treat them both, which surprised Rees and underscored the impression he had that Master Rim was capricious.

The girl had been in shock and submitted to Rees willingly thereafter. Rees had been as gentle with her as possible. He was in shock too. He was still having nightmares about what he'd been forced to witness.

****

Now that he himself was chained spread-eagled to the bed, he could not help but quake with fear that someone like Gond would be coming to torture him. He tried to swallow, but his mouth felt as if it were filled with sand. He wracked his brain for a reason. What did I do to displease Master Rim? He knew though that Master Rim did not need a reason to torture him.

"Ah, Rees!" Master Rim's voice floated down to him from above. He looked up and saw the madman at the railing, smiling down on him. He shivered. Master Rim's smile was a portent of pain.

"You look terrified, Rees," Master Rim observed.

Rees closed his eyes and tried to compose his features. He wished he were kneeling so he could look at the floor and hide his face.

"Come now, Rees. I don't think it will be that bad. I want you to meet a friend of mine," Master Rim continued. His childlike voice was pleasant. Rees's skin crawled.

"Here he comes now."

Rees waited in acute apprehension. His stomach churned.

He and Annalynn had listened to Gond pleading frantically in a nearby room shortly after he had finished with them. They couldn't hear what he said, but it was clear from his voice that he was terrified. His screams, when they came, were chilling. Even after all Gond had done to them, Rees, at least, did not want him tortured. Mercifully, it did not last long and they heard no more from him. They had guessed that he had been put to death for disobeying Master Rim.

But perhaps not. As Rees waited, he imagined the worst. Maybe Master Rim had found somebody else equally as sadistic. No, no one was as sadistic as Gond.

By the time the door opened, which was only a minute later, Rees was wallowing so deeply in terror, he almost lost the contents of his bladder.

His fear eased a few notches as he saw the man who entered the room. He was elderly, nearing sixty. He was dressed in casual but elegant attire: a burgundy velvet tunic, dark silk hose and short boots. He had many large rings on his fingers and a great gold amulet hung from a thick chain around his neck. His eyes sparkled in anticipation, but Rees did not detect any sinister intent. He did not seem crazy as Gond clearly had.

The man was thin and somewhat less than average height. His face was haggard with age, his nose hawk-like and his eyes heavily lidded. He had large ears that stuck out slightly through his shoulder-length, thinning grey hair. He moved with an odd, almost feminine, grace and there was a liveliness in his step that belied his apparent age. He pranced into the room, right up to the bed.

"Wow! You did not exaggerate, Rim," he said. "This man is incredibly gorgeous!" A broad smile split his face and Rees noted his teeth were rotting. As he spoke he reached out and ran his fingers lightly over one of Rees's muscular arms.

Rees flinched involuntarily. He fought hard to control the expression on his face as he comprehended that this man was sexually attracted to him. His stomach twisted. He was a woman's man, through and through. He been taught that sexual acts with another man were unnatural, and since he had no inclination in that direction, he had never given it much thought. He didn't even personally know anyone who was that way—at least not that he was aware.

The man ran his hand over Rees's chest, fondling the short blonde hairs. Rees was horrified to note that his other hand slipped under his tunic and began rubbing his organ.

"Mmmmm!" the man said. "Lovely."

Rees closed his eyes. He did not want to watch.

"Rees!" Master Rim said authoritatively.

Rees's eyes snapped open and he focused on Master Rim.

"I'd like you to meet my friend Jaylor. Jaylor, this is slave Rees."

"Pleased to meet you Rees," Jaylor purred.

"Likewise," Rees croaked. He was anything but pleased to meet this man.

"Rees, I'd like you to make Jaylor happy, as best as you can while you're chained so. If you're very good, perhaps we'll unchain you after a while."

Rees swallowed. Make him happy? It sounded ominous and Rees did not want to imagine the ways that might be accomplished. He was afraid he'd find out all too soon.

Jaylor merrily kicked off his boots and climbed up on the bed next to Rees. He was dwarfed by Rees's size.

"I can't get over how big you are!" Jaylor exclaimed. He clamored up so his face was near Rees's. "And so beautiful." He fingered Rees's short blonde locks. "Magnificent hair. You should grow it out long."

He ran a finger down the side of Rees's face and over to his lips.

Rees fought hard to have no reaction. He didn't want to offend this man, this friend of Master Rim's, but inside he was cringing hard.

"Such kissable lips." Jaylor leaned over and kissed Rees firmly on his lips.

Rees closed his eyes and held his breath and managed not to turn his face away, but when Jaylor slipped a tongue into Rees's mouth, Rees could not stop the small noise of disgust that came out of his throat. The man tasted of decay.

Jaylor pulled back and looked at Rees, disappointment clear on his face. "You don't like to kiss?" he asked. "Some men don't."

Rees shook his head slightly.

"What a shame," Jaylor said. "Oh well, there are other fun things we can do."

He moved down and took up a position between Rees's legs. "Such a lovely cock. I can't wait to see what it looks like full-size."

Rees suppressed a shudder. He loved having his cock sucked... by a beautiful woman. Or maybe even by an ugly woman, but not by an ugly man. He closed his eyes and tried to mentally remove himself from the situation he was in.

It didn't work. The minute the man began to lick his balls, he gasped in horror. Jaylor mistook this as a sign of pleasure and licked more enthusiastically.

Rees clenched his jaw tightly and kept his eyes squeezed shut, fighting to hold still. In spite of his personal abhorrence to what was happening, his body began to respond. He felt blood flow into his penis.

"Mmmmm, sweet!" Jaylor said, running his tongue up Rees's now semi-hard shaft.

The minute Rees heard Jaylor's voice, disgust overwhelmed him, and his cock shrank again.

Undeterred, Jaylor set to work getting Rees hard again. Master Rim had told Rees to make Jaylor happy. Jaylor obviously wanted Rees's cock hard. Rees tried to cooperate. He conjured an image of Arienne pleasuring him, and his cock swelled again.

Unfortunately, Rees had trouble focusing. The reality of what was actually happening to him kept creeping into his consciousness. It didn't help that Jaylor liked to make comments and every time he did, Rees's cock lost its firmness. This went on for quite some time, and finally Jaylor sat back on his heels, frustrated.

"I would not have expected such a virile young man to have trouble getting hard," he said.

"He usually doesn't," Master Rim said. "Rees! You are not cooperating very well. I'm sure you know that the consequences of disobedience are not pleasant."

Rees did not manage to completely subdue a small whimper at Master Rim's comment. Jaylor certainly heard it, but perhaps it did not carry to Master Rim.

"The poor boy's terrified," Jaylor said. "Don't bully him, Rim. We'll try something else."

Rees watched with great trepidation as Jaylor removed his hose and his undergarments, folding them neatly and placing them in a corner of the big bed.

"You will not hurt me, will you Rees?" Jaylor asked.

Rees shook his head. He was trying to do what Master Rim wanted.

Jaylor produced a key and a small bottle from a pocket along the seam of his tunic. After unfettering Rees's right hand, he knelt by Rees's side and guided Rees's now free hand to his semi-flaccid cock. He poured some oil from the bottle onto his cock and Rees's hand and settled down to enjoy himself.

Rees fingered his balls and cock gingerly. He had never touched another man before, but he had pleasured himself often, so was not completely at a loss as to what the man wanted. He tried to distance his mind, to control himself from afar, to separate feeling and thought from action.

He started with a gentle massage to Jaylor's balls. His balls were small with the sack hanging, wrinkled, off of them. Rees tried to ignore the feeling of them between his fingers. Butterflies flitted around in his stomach. Jaylor moaned softly.

Rees moved on to his shaft, holding it loosely in his hand, and rubbing slowly up and down. Jaylor moaned louder and Rees felt his shaft harden. Rees continued to slide his hand up and down Jaylor's member, quickening his pace and firming his grip. Jaylor responded with audible groans.

Maybe it will be over soon. Once he cums, that will be it. A man that age is a once a week kind of guy. He prayed he was right and tried to focus on doing exactly what was needed to make Jaylor come as quickly as possible.

Jaylor's breath came in sharp pants. His cock was not fully hard, but Rees sensed Jaylor might cum anyway. Every time Rees's mind realized what he was doing, his nausea increased. He felt strongly that touching another man's cock was wrong.

Just when Rees felt the older man was very close, Jaylor pulled away.

"Wait, Rees!" he said, his voice breathless. "I want to cum in your mouth. I want you to drink all my cum!"

Rees could not stop the cringe that shuddered through him. Jaylor must have been too preoccupied to notice, however. Gripping the headboard for support, Jaylor straddled Rees's face and lowered himself to a kneeling position. His balls were only inches from Rees's lips.

Rees smelled his pungent scent and his stomach twisted in disgust. Jaylor smelled worse than the sheep's pen that he cleaned out back at the farm. He expects me to lick that?

Jaylor was excited. "Oh yes, Rees! Suck my balls!"

Rees prayed it would be over soon. He fought for control of his stomach as he dutifully opened his mouth and touched Jaylor's shriveled scrotum with his tongue. The man tasted as bad as he smelled. It was like licking feces. Rees held his breath and sucked.

"Oh yes, oh yes!" Jaylor cried. "Oh good, yes! Now suck my cock Rees!" He took his cock in his hands and forced it between Rees's lips. "Oh yes! Suck it! Suck it all down." He began fucking Rees's mouth.

Rees quickly pulled his lips over his teeth. He sensed that nicking Jaylor would cause swift and extreme punishment. Jaylor was doing all the work now. All Rees had to do was make sure he didn't accidentally bite him and breathe.

Breathing was much harder said than done. Jaylor was not large and did not even seem completely hard, but his cock filled Rees's mouth. Rees gasped for air on the outstroke, breathing in through his nose. The resultant putrid taste turned his already queasy stomach and made him gag. The cock going back down his throat made him gag more. On the next outstroke Rees took another breath of fetid male and his stomach rebelled.

Using his one arm that was free, Rees pushed Jaylor away from his face, turned his head as far as he could and retched onto the mattress. To make matters worse, he also let out a loud, disgusted grunt and began to spit saliva onto the mattress as well. He had to get the noxious taste out of his mouth.

"Eeeww!" Jaylor cried, backing away from Rees with a disgusted look on his face. His cock quickly wilted.

"I'm sorry!" Rees apologized to Jaylor as soon as he had recovered enough to do so. Then he added through clenched teeth. "I just... don't... like men."

Jaylor looked up at Master Rim and said, "Rim, this isn't working. This boy obviously isn't into it, and it's hard for me to be too in that case."

"I'm really sorry, Jaylor." Master Rim sounded sincere. "I thought Rees would do a better job of cooperating. Never mind, though. I have another boy who I know you'll like. He's not quite as big and handsome as Rees, but he's attractive enough and a very enthusiastic lover."

Jaylor wiped himself off using one of the clean bath towels, and donned his hose and boots again.

Before he left he stood next to the bed and looked Rees over once more. "Much the pity," he sighed. Rees heard the door open and was much relieved to see Jaylor exit.

Master Rim looked down at Rees from above and said very calmly. "You have not made me happy today." Then he walked away, disappearing shortly from Rees's view.

Rees let out a huge sigh. His whole body shook. He tried not to think about what had just happened, but his mouth still tasted foul and he could smell the vomit on the sheets next to his head. He could not get the image of Jaylor's cock in his mouth out of his mind. He gagged again and spit.

He was pretty sure that whatever Master Rim was going to do to punish him would be even worse than what he'd just been through, but he didn't want to imagine how.

He lay there for quite some time trying to calm himself with deep breaths. Finally the slave handlers returned. They unshackled Rees from the bed and led him over to one of the manacle sets along the wall, chaining him up with his face to the stone, both arms and legs spread.

He's going to whip me again, Rees thought. He clearly remembered how painful his last beating was. Sweat began to accumulate on his brow and chest and back. He tried to still his own trembling, with limited success.

It seemed a long time before Master Rim returned. By then Rees was almost glad to see him. He wanted to get it over with. The anticipation was killing him.

"Rees. You have displeased me. As a slave, you need to be more flexible. You need to do whatever your master asks of you, and willingly."

"Yes, Master. I'm sorry, Master." Rees considered trying to describe for Master Rim how abhorrent the situation had been for him, but he opted not to. He knew it wouldn't make any difference.

"Rees, I think you need more practice with male lovers. I have asked Timor to come help us out. Normally I would have used Gond for something like this, but unfortunately he is rather permanently unavailable."

God help me! Rees quailed. When Gond had raped Annalynn, Master Rim had stopped him from penetrating her vaginally, saying he did not want any little Gonds running around. He had taken her anally instead and it had looked like the most painful thing imaginable.

****

Timor sighed as he obediently let the handlers hood and chain him. He followed along passively as they led him to his next assignment. He did not like his new job. He used to think there was no such thing as bad sex, but the things Master Rim wanted him to do were not pleasant. Luckily, his cock was always cooperative even when his brain was not. Master Rim had warned him that the consequences of non-performance would be dire.

Timor was a war prisoner from Endora, sold into slavery about six months earlier. He spent most of his captivity in the relatively grueling job of pulling a plow in the tropical heat. Why they didn't get oxen to pull the plows, he didn't know. Perhaps human slaves were cheaper to feed. God knows, he was always starving.

He had been brought in to breed with beautiful women a couple of times. That was fantastic—mostly. Having Master Rim observe the proceedings was disconcerting at best, but Timor was always so horny that he usually managed to ignore Master Rim and enjoy himself nevertheless.

However, the past several weeks Master Rim had used him on a regular basis to help with his punishments. Timor shuddered slightly. He had done what Master Rim wanted. He told himself that if he refused to cooperate, not only would he be killed, probably slowly and painfully, but it would not stop the bloodshed. Master Rim would find someone else to carry out his wishes, and that other person might not be quite as compassionate as Timor.

Although Timor's new job seemed to be rapist, he did it as gently as possible. Thus, he justified his actions to himself and tried not to dwell on the pain he was causing, but almost every night, under cover of darkness, he cried himself quietly to sleep. It was tearing him up inside.