Sex Slave Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The conversation didn't last long, and shortly the door opened and Saeri entered. Her face was pinched with pain, but her jaw was set stubbornly.

"Saeri! What happened?" he cried, running to her side.

"I have earned my first slave stripe," she said calmly, turning to show him a long red welt that ran across her back.

"My God!" Keven cried, horrified. "What is he thinking? You're just a child!"

"You're even more infuriating than he is!" She was suddenly, clearly furious.

"What do you mean?" he asked, bewildered. "What have I done?"

She whirled on him, exasperated, and exploded with a small tirade. "I am not a child! Just because I'm small and have no boobs, does not mean I'm only ten years old. I'm older than you are by four months—I've already turned nineteen. I will never be any taller and I will never have boobs!"

To her horror, she burst into tears. She strode to the fireplace and clenched her fists, struggling for control of her emotions. He'll never believe me now! Not after I've lost it like that!

Keven was at a complete loss. He stared at Saeri in astonishment while she ranted about her lack of breasts, and it slowly began to sink in that she was telling the truth. She really is nineteen!

He approached her slowly. The welt on her back ran from her left shoulder to her right hip. It looked painful, but was not bleeding. He shuddered inwardly, clearly remembering how his own welts felt when they were fresh. He was furious with Master Rim, but he focused his attention on repairing the damage he had caused to his relationship with Saeri.

"Saeri?" he asked tentatively.

"What!" she demanded, very angry.

"I'm very sorry that I didn't believe you before."

She said nothing. Her fists were still clenched.

Keven didn't blame himself for misjudging her age. He was sure that was a common mistake. However, he should have believed her. He should not have accused her of lying. He struggled to find something to say to make her feel better. "Saeri, you are unbelievably beautiful. I love petite women and breast size doesn't matter. Yours are lovely just the way they are."

If he had given it more thought, his natural reticence would have stopped him, but what he said turned out to be just the right thing.

"Really?" She did not turn to look at him.

"Yes, truly," he said standing close behind her. "You are absolutely perfect." He touched her arm gently. "Please let me put salve on your back."

She nodded and, still not looking at him, she went to fetch it from her bag. She stretched out on her stomach on the bed and he sat next to her and applied the salve gently to her wound.

Her spicy-honey scent filled his nostrils. Her back and butt were exquisite and he could not help but trace the spot where her wings had been in his dream. Her skin was flawless and a pleasant but disconcerting tingle ran up his fingers as he touched her. By the time he was done treating her back, his cock was fully engorged. Embarrassed, he turned and sat on the edge of the bed, hoping to hide his hard-on behind his thigh and his arm.

"Can you tell me why Master Rim whipped you?" he asked gently.

"I did not do what he wanted me to do," she said simply. "I knew there would be consequences." She sat up in the middle of the bed and folded her legs to one side.

"I assume you've now acquiesced to Master Rim's demands?

"No— not yet," she answered.

Something in her voice caused Keven's stomach to twist uncomfortably. "Saeri, what does Master Rim want you to do?"

She didn't answer.

"Master Rim always gets what he wants," Keven warned. "If you do not obey him, the consequences could be disastrous!"

"I know that!" Saeri said, exasperated. "I've been here a year now, assisting the doctor. I've seen what Master Rim is capable of."

She shuddered slightly and Keven's heart leapt to his throat. The things she must have seen! He swallowed.

"He has told me what will happen, but...." She paused.

She had decided the first day, when she discovered her patient was the king, that she would not tell him she was supposed to seduce him. What kind of seduction was that? However, now... clearly she had failed at actually seducing him. Perhaps it was time for coercion. She was pretty sure if she told him what Master Rim wanted, he'd cooperate.

A stab of regret pierced her heart. It will be horrible! He's not really attracted to me... he'll have sex with me out of pity. No! I can't do it!

"Saeri, what does Master Rim want you to do?"

"It's not your concern," she said firmly, hoping he would drop the subject, while knowing he wouldn't.

"No, I think it is. Why else would I be here? I haven't been returned to the slave pens. I must play a role somehow."

She didn't answer and his mind jumped to the next logical deduction. "Saeri, does Master Rim want you to do something to me?"

She stiffened but said nothing. I'm such a bad liar!

"Does Master Rim want you to hurt me?"

"N... no!"

"It does have to do with me, though, doesn't it?" he pressed. "Saeri, tell me. I want to help."

"No. There is nothing you can do," she lied, unconvincingly.

He looked at her sharply and guessed the truth. "He wants us to have sex, doesn't he?" he asked quietly.

Saeri closed her eyes, blushing with shame. She nodded, not trusting herself to speak.

Keven was outraged. "That sick bastard! What is he thinking?" He jumped to his feet and began pacing back and forth like a caged tiger. "That fucking asshole!"

It was very rare for an expletive to fall from Keven's lips, but now he let loose with a stream of them, punctuated with phrases such as "deranged psychotic" and "perverted sadist with delusions of grandeur."

"If I could get my hands around his fucking neck...!" Keven silenced himself, shocked at his outburst and even more shocked by the vision he had of himself strangling Master Rim. He had never been so angry and out of control.

Saeri watched his tirade, wide-eyed.

When he finally quit cursing, he simply paced, tight-lipped and furious.

"He gave me six days to seduce you," she said quietly.

"Seduce me!" Keven cried. His face was livid.

"He said if we didn't... fornicate... by the morning of the seventh day, he would whip me. He will add one stroke every day until I comply." Her tone was calm and resigned. "I wonder how many days it will take to kill me. I won't die easily."

Keven looked at her askance. "No, we won't let that happen!" he declared.

"Do you want sex with me?" she asked. Her pale blue eyes looked at him serenely, but something fierce lurked in their depths.

"Well, I hadn't thought about it much," he lied. It had been all he could think about since his dream. Now that he knew she was old enough, his libido raged. "I'm just now getting used to the idea that you're an adult." He sat down again on the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands.

"It's not supposed to be like this," he said. "Sex should never be forced on people."

"If you don't want to, that's alright," her voice quavered slightly. "I know you don't find me attractive."

"Oh Saeri! That's not true!"

He grabbed her gently by her arms and pulled her onto his lap. She was so tiny, it was almost no effort to lift her. He buried his face in her soft hair and whispered into her ear. "You are the loveliest creature I have ever seen." Her spicy-honey scent surrounded him and his cock immediately swelled.

"You see?" he shifted her away slightly and nodded toward his hard cock.

Her eyes widened in fear and she stifled a small cry.

He let go of her immediately, and she moved a short distance away from him on the bed, hugging herself.

"Saeri, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you." He was bewildered by her response. He had thought she wanted him, but obviously not. "I would never hurt you," he said.

She nodded silently and didn't look at him. She had been delighted by his admission of desire for her and ecstatic when he pulled her into his arms. But when she'd seen his hard cock, a lightning bolt of terror had shot through her, taking her breath away and leaving her shaking with fright.

She wondered regretfully if she would ever be comfortable with any man.

"I'm sorry," she said in a very small voice. "I guess, I'm not quite ready."

"It's fine, Saeri. We can take our time."

Not really, Saeri thought. I'll be whipped again tomorrow. She suspected he was thinking the same thing, but neither of them brought it up.

They spent the day sitting near each other in intimate conversation. Sometimes they touched each other, and each touch produced a thrill for both. Keven found her scent intoxicating. He did not want to frighten her, but he could not stop his cock from stiffening. She was driving him mad, and he badly wanted to pursue his passion, but he held himself in check, ever aware of her distress.

She tried to ignore his very physical indication that he wanted sex with her. She wanted sex with him as well. Her pussy throbbed and juiced, but her memories of sex held nothing but pain and humiliation. She tried to convince herself it would be different with Keven, but she could not subdue her fear.

As the day wore on into evening, Saeri became very frustrated. She was pretty sure Keven was frustrated as well, but it didn't show. He seemed to have the patience of a saint.

Finally they lay next to each other in the big bed, Saeri on her side with her back to him. He lay on his stomach to hide his hard-on, but propped himself up on his elbows. He slowly stroked her, running his fingers from her shoulder down her arm.

She fought with herself to relax and enjoy his touch. She was as stiff as a board.

Finally, he leaned in and kissed her very lightly on her shoulder. She could not stifle a whimper and she began to cry quietly.

"I... I cannot!" she said.

"Saeri, I would never hurt you," he said, stroking her arm again.

This comment made the tears flow faster. "I know," she finally said. "I just can't."

"You would rather have two lash strokes, than have me caress you?" he asked quietly.

She nodded silently, tears still streaming down her cheeks. "I know it doesn't make any sense and I do trust you. But I just can't yet—maybe in a couple of days."

"Your back is already well-healed," he said. "I've never seen anything like it." Her welt was an angry red, but it was not scabbed over as his welts were. Her skin had simply mended.

"I've always been a fast healer," she acknowledged.

That's an understatement. He ran his fingers through her silken hair. Unbelievably soft.

He played with her hair, pulling it away from her flawless face. He tucked it behind her ear and caught his breath. The top of her ear came to a definite point. It was not as sharp as in some of the artwork he had seen portraying faerie-folk, but it was clearly quite unusual and disturbingly beautiful. Without thinking, he leaned over and ran his tongue lightly along the edge of her ear.

Her reaction was immediate and physical. Her whole body stiffened and shuddered, her eyes fluttered closed and a small cry of ecstasy escaped her parted lips.

She opened her eyes and looked at him in wonder. A flush spread across her face. She reached up and rearranged her hair to cover her ear again, and grinned at him sheepishly, embarrassed.

He smiled at her. His cock had already been hard, now it was granite.

"Tomorrow I'll go with you and try to talk some sense into Master Rim," he said. "He has no right to ask this of us."

"The slave handlers won't let you come," she said. "And I don't think anyone can talk sense into Master Rim. As far as he's concerned he has every right to do whatever he wants to his own slaves."

"Well, we'll see," he said.

She rolled over onto her back so that she could look at him. He could not keep his eyes from wandering down her body, taking in her pert nipples and her white-blonde bush. A fresh whiff of her sensual smell assailed him. He stifled a groan and shifted his pelvis to accommodate his straining hard-on.

"Keven, promise me you won't do anything to get yourself in trouble," she said, trying to ignore what she assumed were his efforts to hide an erection. Her heart joyously skipped a beat. He's turned on by me! Her pussy gushed.

"You're still healing."

"I'll be fine," he said. He had no intention of making any such promise.

She almost pushed him for a promise, but something in the way his jaw was set told her that she would not get one. Instead she reached up and touched his handsome face. A thrill ran through her fingers. "You will be careful?"

"Yes, of course."

#

That night they both slept fitfully and were wide awake early the next morning when the slave handlers came to remove Saeri. She climbed quickly out of bed. He pretended to be asleep.

As the handlers were driving her toward the door, he made his move.

He jumped out of bed and sprinted for the exit. He made it past the first handler before the man even realized he was out of bed. The second handler blocked the door and raised his whip. But Keven was already upon him and they grappled briefly. Keven put his training to good use and was quickly able to kick the feet out from under the man. He dodged out of the door and ran around the center aisle of the amphitheater at top speed.

With a roar, the handlers were after him, the second one taking the time to slide the bolt, locking Saeri in the room. Keven did not run far. It was not his intention to escape. He did not want to abandon Saeri and was pretty sure he wouldn't get far in any case. He spotted Master Rim coming down the aisle and pulled himself to a stop.

The first handler was right on his tail and tackled him, even though he wasn't running anymore. He allowed the man to bring him down, but when the handler began to punch him, he defended himself, flipping the handler over onto his stomach.

The second handler caught up with them and tried to drop the choke-chain over his head. Keven jumped to his feet and dodged back. The handler with the whip scrambled to his feet as well, his face red with fury. He lashed at Keven savagely. Keven dodged again, but the lash licked his upper right arm, drawing blood.

The handler with the chain tried again, and Keven caught the apparatus before it encircled his head, grasping it with both hands. He and the handler pulled back and forth, battling for control. The handler with the whip lashed out again, catching him on his right shoulder. Keven snarled, but didn't let go of the chain.

"Stop!" Master Rim's voice was high-pitched, but held so much authority that all three of them instantly froze. Master Rim stood behind the railing glaring down on them from his vantage point twelve feet above the amphitheatre floor.

"Keven, return to the room where Saeri is at once!" Master Rim commanded.

Keven lost no time in retracing his steps. His last encounter with Master Rim had been extremely painful, and he had no wish to antagonize the madman. The handlers shadowed him. Both of them appeared to be struggling to control their tempers. Keven unbolted the door himself and entered the room. To Keven's relief, the handlers remained outside. He heard them slide the bolt.

Saeri ran to Keven, stopping before him and touching him lightly on his bleeding shoulder. "You should not have..."

"Keven!" Master Rim's childlike voice rang out. He was standing close at the railing overlooking the room. "Keven, you are causing trouble. You said you were an obedient slave."

Rim's sharp eyes bored into his and Keven's courage faltered.

"I'm sorry, Master." Keven considered kneeling but thought the better of it. He looked up at Master Rim, preparing to plead his case.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw Saeri kneel not far away, head down, eyes on the floor. It wrenched his heart to see her humbling herself. However, it would be a grave mistake to displease Master Rim. He swallowed his own pride and tried to make his voice appropriately submissive.

"Master, I beg you, please change your mind about what you've asked us to do."

"I have not asked you to do anything, Keven. Saeri is the one who is disobedient," Master Rim said calmly.

"But..." Keven started to argue, but Master Rim cut him off immediately.

"Slave! You will not speak unless spoken to. Saeri has not obeyed my instructions and must be punished. Saeri, turn around!"

Saeri's eyes widened and her lower lip started to tremble, but she shifted around until her back was to Master Rim. Keven was shocked to note that Saeri's welt from the day before was almost undetectable.

"I see you've healed yourself," Master Rim said. He did not seem surprised. "Then you won't mind two more."

Saeri closed her eyes and a tear slid down her cheek, but she said nothing.

As Master Rim started to raise his whip, Keven leapt between Master Rim and Saeri. "No, please! Why are you doing this?"

"Keven!" Master Rim's voice was deadly calm. "If you do not move out of the way immediately, I will increase the number of lashes Saeri receives."

The color drained from Keven's face. He took several quick steps to the side, not taking his eyes off Master Rim.

Master Rim lost no time in wielding his cruel whip. In rapid succession two lashes fell across Saeri's back. She screamed briefly and her cries cut into Keven just as surely as if he had been whipped himself. He wanted to gather her into his arms and comfort her, but Master Rim's attention shifted to him.

"Keven, turn around," Master Rim commanded.

Keven set his jaw and obeyed. He knew he had no choice. He waited for the whip to fall, but instead he heard Master Rim's voice.

"You are healing remarkably well, Keven."

It was all Keven could do to stand still and wait. He wanted to drop to his knees and beg Master Rim not to whip him, but he didn't. He might kill me this time.

He caught Saeri's horrified eyes upon him and hoped that his own terror didn't show on his face.

"You may turn around again Keven. I wish to talk to you."

Keven almost could not believe his ears, but he did not yet breathe a sigh of relief. Master Rim was too unpredictable.

"Keven, do you want to make love to Saeri?" Master Rim asked.

"No!" Keven replied immediately.

Master Rim raised an eyebrow.

"Yes!" Keven revised his statement. "I... not like this!"

"Why not?"

"It's forced. It's unnatural. She is afraid—she's a virgin..."

Master Rim cut him off. "Is she?" he asked softly.

Keven looked at Saeri. She had turned to face Master Rim and was still kneeling. She looked at Keven, her eyes wide.

"I already told you I wasn't," she said.

He had forgotten that. He had not believed her and had put her statement out of his mind. He wondered why then she had so much fear. He went to her and knelt beside her, taking her tiny hand in his. He smiled at her reassuringly.

Master Rim spoke. "Saeri, I know you are not a virgin because I get a complete doctor's report on all slaves who come into my care. I think it's time you tell me your story."

Saeri took a deep breath and Keven thought she was going to dissolve into tears.

"Would you like me to send Keven away?" Master Rim asked. "You do not need to tell him."

"No, he can stay," she said. She stared at the floor and her face became very calm.

Keven shifted closer to her and squeezed her hand. She glanced up at him briefly, her expression guarded.

Her gaze became unfocused, and she began to speak in a quiet but steady voice. It seemed as if she had distanced herself from herself.

"We all knew the war was coming. Everyone in the region, peasant and nobleman alike, prepared to flee. There were some, of course, that decided to stay with their land, but it was clear the war was going very badly, and most of us chose survival. We didn't realize that the Kenezians had already taken Lancashire, though. Most of us fled in that direction with our wagons and our goats and whatever we could carry.