Sex Slave Lottery Ch. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dimitry did not even leave the country after the next shoe dropped. Mother died. After the funeral, Pyotr invited Dimitry and me to take a walk in a field on the other side of the woods behind the cemetery with Pyotr's most skillful and loyal thugs, Gorski and Daria, the men you met Dawn. Dimitry and I knew that probably at least one of us would not be coming back from the walk but it was not an invitation that could be refused without guaranteeing a nasty end.

"It was rather chilly for a walk. In a field surrounded by woods far from anyone, Pyotr said what a wonderful woman our mother was and what a beautiful funeral it had been. He, then, said he had a surprise for both of us. He then nodded and Gorski and Daria swiftly put several bullets through Dimitry's head.

"Dimitry deserved such a fate if anyone does. I did not love the monster, but it is hard to watch your brother be murdered.

"Pyotr then said that perhaps he had misspoken, He should have said that he had one surprise for Dimitry and three surprises for me.

"'The first surprise,' he explained, 'was, of course, our bother's accident. The second surprise is that I am going to order that your friend be flown to Berlin after we have paid Daria and Gorski for their excellent work here by allowing them to satisfy themselves by fully enjoying your still abundant charms. They have been cautioned to be gentle in doing so, at least gentle by their standards. I was going to suggest that they start in this field but it seems rather chilly for that, don't you think gentlemen?

"'The third surprise is that you will be going to the resort to do the same work as the other ladies there. After all, you helped send so many there.'

"Pyotr then explained that, after paying with my body for Dimitry's murder, I would be in the resort for at least six months. The money I bring in here will be sent to Irina as I make it. Of course, Irina can never stop being a sex slave. She lost and will have to continue to serve as a pain slave and appear from time to time on state television to prove that a deal is a deal. In Bolry one only gets out of a deal when it is in the interest of all the parties to the agreement no matter how harsh the agreement."

Svetlana's glance at Stacy and me made clear that we should not dream of ceasing to be property of the Bolrian Lottery Corporation until the corporation could not make another dime of profit off of us. She then continued.

"Pyotr's statement that Daria and Gorski were to be 'Gentle by the standards of Daria and Gorski' meant that there was no blood, any injury that would interfere with my ability to serve here, or serious permanent injuries. I was taken to a secret room in the police headquarters and cuffed with my arms above my head and then striped by having my clothing torn off my body. I guess this was their usual technique although it seems very wasteful.

"They whipped me with a belt and paddled me always being careful not to cut the flesh. Electric prongs were applied in unspeakable ways. They were very good at it. Practice makes perfect. The pain was hardly bearable even for one who has some passions similar to those of your friend Crystal.

"I knew that begging for mercy would only be a waste of breath and I would need all my strength. Of course, I was experienced in this having years ago gone through similar experiences inflicted by men employed by Orsinov. This was the first time I received such brotherly love though.

"After the ordeal in the cell, I was taken nude and handcuffed through the building to a bedroom in the headquarters that had many racks and structures as well as a comfortable bed. They first sat me on a wooden pony until it became as uncomfortable as expected. The joked that this was "meat tenderizer." On the bed, the floor and the racks, I experienced 12 hours of sex of all forms and in all positions, much of it I must admit I enjoyed because of my own perversions. Pyotr is not entirely wrong about the level of my lusts or depravity.

"The experience included the use of electric toys both of the kind intended to bring pain and the kind intended to bring pleasure. Even the later kind bring pain if used in gross excess. Having numerous forced orgasms while Daria and Gorski replenished their powers though rest, was completely exhausting. No wonder their wives frequently participate in the Lottery. They probably think that losing a lottery would bring a comparatively restful retirement. Of course, I, being insane, enjoyed much of even that.

"Since then, I have spoken to Irina and she is in Berlin living with a relative, but she cannot work and only has enough to eat because, during the sessions with them, I persuaded Gorski and Daria to contribute 10,000 Rubles to her out of their own pockets. While they are murderers by trade and very coarse in their tastes, they were convinced that Irina was wronged.

"The Lottery is going to establish a resort in Berlin that will house one slave who will serve men of vanilla and dominant BDSM tastes. She will have much opportunity to use her exceptional ability to derive pleasure from what most women would consider excruciating pain. Members of the Lottery-viewing public will not have to know that she has a bit more freedom than most slaves.

"Gorski and Daria are certainly happy that they did not get too close to Dimitry although they shared some of his interests. Several of Dimitry's henchmen were found dead within days of Dimitry's death and Pyotr did not even bother to pretend it was an accident. Another committed suicide and the rest are on the run from the Bolrian Police and Irina's deadly girlfriend who has already killed several of the beasts.

"Dimitry's first two wives and his several children were protected by Pyotr as they were more victims that perpetrators. Pyotr knows he would earn only hatred by punishing the obviously innocent. But Dimitry's third wife, Natalya, thirty years younger than Dimitry and known to be a cynical schemer, and his personal assistant, Ludmila, a very attractive woman in her early 30s known for her sharp practices, are now both participating in the Lottery at a very high level of risk. The rumor is that Pytor and Lermanov, with whom it is said Dawn spent an evening or two, have said that Natalya and Ludmila will be allowed to leave Bolry after they have accounted for all the money Dimitry stole or have fully reimbursed the Bolrian treasury. Odds are that at least one of them will be pain slaves within the year. Oh, and Lermanov says 'hi' Dawn and conveys greetings from Crystal who reports that all your clothes fit perfectly.

"Finally, the Lottery has become less brutal and more profitable in several ways because Dimitry is dead. Many members the audience expressed the sentiment that they were not pleased with the level of abuse that Dimitry instituted. Many rich men are used to luring women into some form of sexual servitude with money. Very few rich men, though, like serious physical harm to come to beautiful women and even fewer are willing to pay to inflict it. Some of them may have a touch of humanity, but I think for most it just offends their sense of proper economy. Indeed, a big construction company owner told me, 'you don't use a new silk dress to clean your tractor engine even if you can afford to do it. It's just a damn waste.' Also, no one wants to be known as someone who damaged a popular sex slave."

So, Svetlana worked with the rest of us. She was one of the biggest real celebrities at the resort, along with Sarah who became a sex slave a couple of months after I did. The men who paid to be with Svetlana, though, tended to be wealthier and more educated than the rest although there were some young men sent by their fathers to learn from a woman who really knows.

I can say that I learned a few new tricks from Svetlana during several parties we worked together somewhere in Central Europe. When we were requested to do a girl-on-girl show, she seemed to enjoy eating my pussy a lot and I could not get enough of her tongue. She definitely appreciated my efforts between her thighs. It seemed somehow that she had learned how to enjoy life in whatever position she was in and remained very beautiful at an age when many women were over the hill.

Also, without access to the drugs, heavy alcohol use or other opportunity to mess up herself, Sarah was a much better sex slave than she had ever been an actress. She seemed to be five years younger after five months in the resort. We worked as a team at a couple parties in Hong Kong with us being the only white girls in an orgy full of Chinese. Both of us acted naturally.

Later, Patty and the other half-dozen chattel slaves or "pain sluts" as they now were called were brought to the resort and even sometimes performed at functions with us regular sex slaves, or "escorts for life." The former chattel slaves showed scars, and other effects of rough treatment from the days of Dimitry as well as many obscene piercings, but otherwise they seemed to be attractive and healthy, physically at least. Also, I think, though, most of the mental damage to them had been done well before they entered the Lottery.

Chapter 10

Texas Two Step

Stacy had the baby and dealt with the situation about as well as could be expected. After all, Stacy knows that while she's tremendous in bed, it's doubtful she would be a decent mother. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that all women who are great in bed make bad mothers, just Stacy.

The childbirth was filmed and put out on the network. Svetlana said during another chat by the pool that she had suggested the filming and the Lottery was pioneering a new form of porn in which the sex that led to pregnancy and the childbirth were shown. It would not be to everyone's taste but she was convinced there was a market. Also, the Lottery, which she was in large part managing while still working as a escort at the resort, was not going to be coy anymore about the breeding element of the sex slavery with either the women or the customers. What they had done in that area so far had been very profitable because of the high prices they could charge. "There's a lot of rich bastards out there who want to have children they don't have to include in their wills," Svetlana said.

About 3 months after Svetlana came to work, Mr. Anderson or Anders Denkenschlager arrived at the resort to play with Svetlana and me. Although he had not been rough during my initial debut on camera, I was worried that he would be as rough with me as I thought he was with Crystal. He was not. "One does not ride a thoroughbred the same way as a tiger," he said.

The fact that Anderson is good in bed does not lessen the fact that he is a manipulative, amoral bastard. After we fucked like crazy over a five- hour period and I was in a state of post-orgasmic bliss, he said, "Dawn, I have a lot of news. A lot of it concerns you."

"First, you are going back to Dallas in six weeks. Walker says that a lot of his people who saw you in action at the birthday party or heard about it afterward, are mad that they did not get to come to Bolry for the lottery you lost. Walker say he feels very guilty about that and has arranged for you to entertain them all for a week on his ranch. You'll be glad to know the geek you hate so much has taken a job at a different company and left Texas.

"You will have some time to freshen up for the wedding. Crystal and I are getting married. Stacy and Svetlana will be doing a lot of work in different bachelor and bachelorette parties and Svetlana will be acting as the 'mother of the bride' in place of Crystal's mother who Crystal has not talked to in a decade. Irina will be a wedding guest and provide services to a few honored guests."

All this news left me literally speechless.

"Yes, you and Stacy are going to be bridesmaids for Crystal. I'm sure we'll be happy although I'm 25 years older than her."

"Is this a joke? Are you crazy? You know Crystal is crazy."

"We will be having a rather open marriage, you might say wide open. We have made some clear promises though. We can have sex freely outside the marriage, but I am not to fall in love with anyone else. She is not to fall in love with anyone else. Also, she is not to take anymore crazy risks except with me and guys I have cleared as being not too sick. In the Lottery, she is not to do anything but take a 1/100th risk of becoming a pain slave. Also, don't tell her, because she enjoys the thrill of thinking she could become an abject slave for life, but if she ever actually loses and becomes a pain slave, I have a deal with Pyotr for an option to buy her back for $2,000,000 after she has gone through the special viewing and a month of BDSM and very rough sex. Of course, even if I exercised the option, she would forever remain a branded pain slave and would have to serve as such from time to time to uphold the contract. Also, I don't have to exercise the option if I don't want to or could wait for years to do it. So, Crystal is taking a huge risk every time she participates. I hope she'll stop fairly soon.

"And, for the wedding, Crystal wants for her and all her bridesmaids to wear white. We have made some more plans we will share with you after the wedding."

After imparting all this news, Anderson saw Svetlana for conversation and eventually yet more sex. I later learned that it was Svetlana he was with most of the times he'd come to Bolry before he became involved with Crystal. Sometimes I think Svetlana has slept with every cultured fat cat in the world as well as plenty of guys who are not that cultured or that rich and a lot of women to boot.

The Texas trip all happened as planned to my complete amazement and chagrin. It was embarrassing and awkward to be in Texas among a bunch of people who knew I was a sex slave and extra humiliating to be at Walker's ranch where I entertained all of his friends, including Dolly and Kelly and some other women, as well as top company staff of Walker's company who wanted to enjoy my body. Svetlana said that normal sex slaves could not be subjected to painful practices but there was no limit on how much we could be embarrassed. "How could we even measure that?" she said.

It was even harder at the ranch for Jenny who had become a sex slave the second lottery after Anderson told his plans to me. She had hardly settled down to the routine at the resort when Anderson and Walker decided it would be fun for Jenny to work with me to entertain the guys at the ranch. This would include many guys with whom she'd come to Bolry to participate in the lottery I lost.

Jenny's louse husband, Tom, had wasted no time taking up with Jenny's "best friend," Sheila, after Jenny supposedly had run away with a Mexican drug lord who it was "revealed" had supplied her with cocaine and heroin. It was a complete cover up of what had happened in Bolry, but Jenny did not have any real friends to investigate. Anyway, Jenny had lost the lottery fair and square trying to make money independently while getting a thrill. Everyone who knew the former head cheerleader thought she had been a stuck-up bitch. Walker, her sponsor, had persuaded her to participate in the Lottery after learning that his right-hand man, her husband, felt like getting a new woman who would be more pliable.

Now Jenny would be a very stuck in bitch. Mr. Walker introduced her and me after we walked into his huge recreation room in our tight mini-skirts and walked up a small platform in the middle of the room that was equipped with a stripper pole. Walker was not new to such business.

So, I got to do a striptease pole dance to the hooting and cheering of the crowd with cameras pointing at me from everywhere. Much more grabbing was permitted than in any gentlemen's club. These guys certainly weren't gentlemen. After finishing the dance stark naked, I was told to lie back on a big bean-bag chair with my legs spread as stage scenery for the act to come next.

Jenny, stilled clothed, was told to take the pose she'd had in the nude round of the Lottery. The louse, who had already filed for divorce from his supposedly runaway wife, and Jenny's former friend took turns taking articles of clothing off of Jenny and presenting her charms to the crowd frequently making a cute remark. "Don't you think this dumb cow has really lovely utters?" Sheila said after she exposed Jenny's breasts, which really are lovely. Through it all, Jenny blushed like a rose. After Jenny was nude, vibrators and dildos appeared and Jenny was made to reach a staggering orgasm for the cheering crowd.

Jenny was then bent over, lubricated with what looked like a turkey baster and told to bend over at the waist and hold the pole. As Tom started to fuck her up the ass, I heard Mr. Walker boom out, "This is great but we could make the scene still more wonderful. Dawn you bend over and grab the pole on the other side of the pole facing Jenny."

After taking my position, I felt the turkey baster lubricating my ass and felt a large cock go up it. The pulsating motion barely started there when I heard Walker shout over my head, "We just need one thing and everything will be complete. Scott was good enough to fly back to Texas just to fuck Dawn here. Dawn please turn your head so Scott can stick his cock down your throat."

I barely had time to gasp, "You motherfuckers," before Scott's cock was in my mouth.

With Scott and Walker feeling up my breasts and Walker massaging my clit, it was not long before I came despite my disgust. I swallowed Scott's come like a good sex slave. I could not see well but it seems Jenny put on a similar show for the crowd and the cameras.

After that scene was finished, the crowd broke into an orgy with a number of guys lifting me over to a bed for numerous penetrations. Jenny and I must have each had sex 100 times that week which tested even my stamina. As told to do in Bolry, I never held back anything even if I was tired and already oozing semen. I learned later that highlights of the weeklong fun were put on the Internet channel that hosted the Lottery and carefully edited excerpts were even sold to some more conventional porn outlets. If I'd ever had hopes of returning to a normal life in Texas, those were shot.

I doubt any of the women who saw Jenny and me that week volunteered afterward to go to Bolry, but you never know. Between sex acts, I learned that another Texas woman who had gone to Bolry, Tiffany, and her husband had moved to Seattle where Walker's company had an office. Someone said they had become real swingers and Tiffany now had a reputation of being an exhibitionist. Dolly and Kelly continued as pampered trophy wives of top executives of Walker's company.

The Future

The last bomb fell the day after the wedding reception at which I danced first vertically and later horizontally. Crystal and Anders told me that I was not going back to Bolry with Stacy and Svetlana. Instead, I would be going to a very nice home in Fort Worth.

Crystal and Anders told me that they had decided that I was going to have their first child. "What the Fuck?" was all I could say as they explained that I was going off the pill and would be receiving Anders sperm using the traditional PIV injection method until I was knocked up. "Don't worry," Crystal said, "We will still let the Lottery sell you to other guys too, but careful efforts will be made to assure that the child will be by Anders. After the bun is in your tummy, you can be shipped back to Bolry to do what you do so well until your seventh month."

"Why don't you have your own child?" I asked Crystal.

"Maybe I will in a few years," she said, "but I'm told childbirth really hurts."

"You, Crystal, don't like pain!"

"Funny isn't it, but there are different kinds of pain. We talked about an egg transplant but I don't like doctors really at all and you would be a perfect biological mother for our first child. As we've always said, we look a lot alike. By the way, thanks for all the clothing, even the lovely bras fit me perfectly. We will use the money you left me to take very good care of our child."