Sex Slave Lottery - The Prequel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In one of the two times in his life that he did something for Irina, Dimitry took off her blindfold, unchained her and tossed her an oily tarp for clothing. 'We never intended to kill you, at least not until we have developed a more convincing accident than any one we could concoct now,' he said. 'Even Orsinov's reputation would suffer if it were thought he murdered his own daughter for no reason. Maybe sometime, when we can pin the death on some group of opponents, rebels or another enemy, yes, that would be good.

"'I was supposed to play with my pistol and a knife around you and maybe turn on a saw or other lethal equipment to you to overwhelm you with fear, but I am to have dinner with an attractive woman tonight. I need to freshen up. I'm sure that I can count on you not to disclose my minor dereliction of duty. Also, if you agree to be a good girl, you can ride in the back seat back to the capital with Utzin. Otherwise, you will have to ride in the trunk. That would be a nuisance because the trunk is full of automatic weapons.' Irina promised to be good and cowered in the tarp on the ride. She was not allowed to sob because the men said it got on their nerves."

At this point in telling her story, Irina began crying. I felt guilty for having encouraged her to tell all this and Crystal suggested that maybe Irina had told enough for today. Irina, though, said that she wanted to finish this silly sad story and that she did not know why she had started crying. "None of it is true, of course," she said before starting again.

"During the drive, Utzin told Irina that she should be pleased to learn that they wore rubbers when they raped her anally and that the BSP had recently had all their officers checked for VD. 'So you might not get infected from your fun in the shed.' Irina, who had not even thought about the possibility of infection or pregnancy, was beside herself for days with fear and grief. Fortunately, all of her injuries from the worst day of her life were to her psyche and reputation.

"With no use for Irina and thinking he had taught her a lesson, Orsinov shunted Irina off to a boarding school in a bleak industrial town an hour from the capital. In the school, she would receive a poor education and many doses of inept political indoctrination. Because of her situation, she could not leave the school.

"Irina had gone from being the darling of the state to a disgraced victim who could turn nowhere. She could not believe that life could be so awful. Men who had told her how pretty and smart she was when she was Orsinov's favorite had brutally raped her and she had to live with knowing that many opponents of the state wanted to kill her because they thought she was Orsinov's favorite. She wished she were ugly or dead and felt like there was lead in her spirit and her body. She did not want to move or think or even feel. She envied the trees and the stones.

"One of the men who had raped Irina in the shed joked in a bar of Irina's horrific orgasm and let slip to a few others of the BSP that Irina had been tortured for criticizing her father. So, someone learned, who was close to Orsinov, but no longer supporting Orsinov, that Orsinov had a daughter who had cause to hate him.

"Although Irina did not know it at the time, two different factions of the Security Police began watching her. One of the factions did not yet know that the other existed. The loyal faction was watching her loosely but not guarding her. Probably Orsinov, Dimitry, Utzin, and others would have been delighted if some insurgent killed her.

" A month after being sent to the boarding school, Irina received an emissary from the other faction. The emissary was not a member of the BSP and had even been tortured by the BSP and almost killed by the army during a campaign of ethnic cleansing. The strange, attractive woman, only perhaps four years older than Irina, had entered the school without notice and motioned to Irina to follow her into an empty classroom. The woman, whose name comes from the Greek word for "wisdom," said only a few sentences. She said that 'some people' had learned what had happened to her and 'some important people' thought she had been treated very unfairly and would try to help her in the future. The woman said also that above all Irina should not lose her sense of self-worth, that Irina was a very smart, beautiful, strong and moral young woman no matter what had been done to her or what people said. The woman disappeared quickly leaving Irina with some hope and many questions.

"Most people thought Irina had resigned herself to obedient insignificance. The classes in the school were way below her level. She got 100% on all the tests without bothering to study. Irina read a great deal outside her classes including reading of Ester, Judith, Clytemnestra and Electra who killed to protect and avenge. She also worked to find happy books and wondered if there really were any kind men like Mr. Darcy, Atticus Finch, Prince Myshkin, and Nikolai Dmitrievich Levin.

"Irina now had a profound hatred of her father that grew deeper as she realized that she would never get out of Bolry or have a happy life and that he was ruining the lives of many others. She thought of ways to kill him. She thought that it would be nice if she could survive killing him but that it would be better to die having killed him than to go on living as she was.

"More months after the rape, Irina recovered an interest in life. She relieved some of her boredom by going to bed with classmates and instructors. This added to her reputation as a bad girl. Only five people knew that Irina had acted to save the peasant girl and had suffered in the truck repair shed for her ill-considered act of mercy. Those four who had been with her in the shed were not talking except to spread horrible rumors when they had had too much vodka. All others believed she was a totalitarian, sadistic whore, a Bolrian she-wolf of the Gestapo although she had not really hurt anyone or wanted to hurt anyone except her criminal father.

"Months after the visit by the unknown woman, a member of the BSP visited. He said little except that he wanted to be Irina's friend. He pretended he was doing normal BSP surveillance business although the BSP would not openly visit a person under surveillance. He continued to visit and even found occasions to take Irina out into the country and teach her how to shoot a German Lugar. Irina did not know what he wanted. Seducing the agent produced a lovely afternoon for Irina, but little information. That the agent taught Irina how to use a gun seemed suspicious to no one. Learning the use of firearms was common in a country in perpetual civil war.

Vague talk Irina heard in the school of policy conflicts between Orsinov's loyal followers, such as Dimitry, and the so-called "reformers" came to Irina. She did not understand the deadly games being played. A few years earlier, the Reformers would have been quickly silenced but with Yeltsin in power in Moscow and the new Republic of Bolry trying to establish a reputation, it was harder for Orsinov to squelch opponents. Pyotr Tolski was never mentioned as a Reformer. He was presumed to be an Orsinov lackey.

"Irina developed one close friend in the boarding school, a girl named Elena. Elena told Irina that she was very beautiful. Irina could not see how that could be when she was the daughter of a monster and a mother who'd abandoned her. Irina and Elena were seen together a lot, enjoyed each other's bodies, and talked too much about things that were wrong with the Republic of Bolry.

"The inevitable occurred. Elena talked too much near the wrong people. Elena was out at some party to which Irina naturally could not go. Irina never learned the details, only that her only friend had disappeared. Irina surmised she had been arrested by the BSP and taken into their headquarters. Irina knew the chance of Elena being killed was great. She thought that she could get into the BSP HQ because few knew that she had been disobedient and dishonored.

"Irina made for the capital, stealing a car by taking car keys from the desk of the school principal. She left notes saying that she was going to the BSP HQ but did not say why. If she saved Elena, it would not help Elena for people to know she'd been arrested.

"Irina had been to the BSP headquarters many times during the years that it amused her father to take her there. The building security personnel knew who she was. They would not let her in, but a few minutes later, security personnel were mysteriously called away from their post.

A little way into the building, a man who did not exist pulled Irina into a side office. The man, who did not exist and who does not exist, pressed a Luger into Irina's hand and told her where she could find her father and Elena. He said that after Irina had used the gun, she would be captured. She should make sure that she did not do anything to act like she was resisting arrest because the BSP rarely took prisoners of people who resisted. Irina knew that already. The non-existent man said, that if she identified who gave her the gun, she would surely die. If she resisted doing so and survived for three days, she might live to a ripe age. He told her, 'this is Utzin's gun. Utzin gave you the gun and Utzin got you passed security.' Irina went in search of Elena to the room the man who did not exist, said Elena was.

"A man, Tsaplin, came out of the room where Irina had been told Orsinov and Elena were. Tsaplin had been called away by someone who was never identified and never will be identified because Tsaplin died in an accident a few hours later. Irina entered the room to see Elena's dead, or nearly dead, body hanging from chains. Orsinov turned to see Irina. He angrily asked how Irina had got in there. He said it was good she was there. Irina could join the lifeless little strumpet in death. He threw Irina across the room into a wall and shouted, 'Your friend, before she died on us, admitted you are a scheming, disloyal whore like your mother. You will die after everyone in the BSP has had an opportunity to have you, you've suffered twice as much as your friend, and you want nothing more than to die.'

"Irina had been staggered by the sight of Elena, but Orsinov's violence restored her purpose. Orsinov's insults and threats were his last words. I, I mean, this woman in a story we are calling Irina, shot him first in the gut so he could enjoy it before she unloaded the pistol into his torso. Not in the face. Irina did not want to preclude an open casket state funeral."

At this point, Irina started laughing and crying at the same time. Crystal, Dawn and I thought Irina had taken leave of her senses. We'd never seen her anything like this.

After a minute or so, Irina composed herself and went on. "After shooting, Irina did something that added to her notoriety among the small number in Bolry who heard of it or heard rumors of it. She threw the empty Lugar to the middle of the floor, stripped completely, held up one arm above her head with the hand open, used the other arm to present her right breast, and stood with her legs spread enough to reveal that there was nothing like a weapon between her thighs. She posed as one innocent of violence and as sexy as possible for a woman in an examination room with two dead bodies and a smoking pistol.

Irina does not know if her nude pose saved her life. The first two men who entered the room guns drawn could see that Irina was not resisting. They were taken aback. The next three men in the room were Dimitry, Pyotr and Daria. Dimitry and Daria with their pistols drawn; Pyotr walking in like he was inspecting a new apartment for rent. (Pyotr never carries a gun. 'I hire workmen to carry tools and do tasks requiring tools,' he says.)

"Dimitry was not stupid. The dead girl could not have shot Orsinov. Irina was the only other one in the room. Dimitry said that he would immediately take Irina to a different room to see how she had gotten in and gotten a gun passed security. Pyotr said that was a good idea but went his own way leaving Daria to assist Dimitry. Daria was really left there to help Irina stall.

"For three days, Dimitry and other members of the BSP caused Irina great pain and used her body. Irina insisted that she had gotten the gun from Utzin. Dimitry did not believe that Utzin had been stupid enough to lend out one of the guns from his collection. Dimitry did not change his view after he learned that Utzin had been killed resisting arrest. Dimitry used every form of pain device on Irina to determine who had given her the gun and sexually abused her and let other do so in the hope that the rapes would lead her to talk.

"Irina's ordeal this time was less hard than it had been in the shed although the pain was much longer and the tools more refined. This time Irina believed she would not die. Even if she did die, this time Irina was not suffering uselessly. She had justified her life with the Lugar.

"Irina soon determined that while members of the BSP were raping her, they were not whipping her for information. She needed time. She decided that, rather than pretend to defend her honor, the way to survive was to flatter members of the BSP that they were the greatest lovers on earth. Like Scheherazade, she had to stall under strenuous conditions, but, unlike Scheherazade, had to do so by avoiding talk. Fortunately, Irina only had to stall for two nights instead of 1001. It helped that Daria encouraged Dimitry and the others to enjoy Irina's 19 year-old body rather than to grill her for information. Daria's reputation as a lecher helped, 'There will be time to kill the shameless wench next week after we have had our fun,' he said.

"As Irina pretended for days to be enthralled with members of the BSP and worked to please them to buy time, a portion of her initially feigned pleasure became reality. She concentrated all her attention on being a shameless slut, getting as much pleasure as she could from every sensation and penetration, and draining every man that sought satisfaction from her. Irina discovered she had an ability to focus her thoughts and energy to a degree that she would not have thought possible.

"Pyotr, who almost no one had suspected of disloyalty to Orsinov, was not wasting his time. All across Bolry, men who had been too loyal to Orsinov and had not supported Lagunev, Lermanov, Speransky and others who sought reform, were having fatal accidents. The third day after Orsinov's death, Pyotr and his associates were in control. Pyotr sent word to Dimitry by way of 2000 troops supported by tanks that the BSP headquarters was to be opened. BSP agents who wanted to live should agree to serve the new leadership.

"Dimitry, for the second time in his life assisted Irina, telling Pyotr that he should not kill her. Some day, Dimitry thought, he would get the truth from her and, if she had an accident now, he would never know how Orsinov died.

It is doubtful that Pyotr would have killed Irina anyway. The Russian government had communicated that it did not want further murders of prominent persons, which included Irina as well as Dimitry. Perhaps, also, Pyotr felt gratitude towards Irina; that is if he was or was connected to the man or men who did not exist who got Irina passed security and gave her the Lugar. Pyotr probably did not have such feelings as gratitude. Irina does not know.

"The Reformers now had the problems of what to do with both Dimitry and Irina. Dimitry was Pyotr's brother. He could not be killed immediately. He also could not remain as head of the BSP. He was made Cultural Minister, a position that had not existed. No one had thought that Bolry had culture.

"A few people knew Irina was a patricide. Irina might have had a fatal accident. That would not have pleased her angels in Moscow, might have caused Dimitry to talk, and would have fooled no one. The notes she had left at the boarding school and the open way she had stolen a car and left it double-parked in front of the BSP HQ had let some people know that she had gone there.

"The official rumor was that Irina was assisting her father in questioning a prisoner when Orsinov had a heart attack. This story accorded well with what most of the country already thought of Irina. On the other hand, those few who had supported Orsinov who survived the purge learned that Irina had killed her father. So, Irina was hated by everyone except by those few men who knew that she had killed Orsinov and believed that Orsinov had to die. Those few did not know whether they were better off with Irina dead or alive. They wanted her silent but silent in a way that did not give rise to still more questions in Bolry or Moscow.

"Irina was stuck in a small apartment in the capital immediately after being released from the BSP and was told to keep her mouth shut. That was easy. She could not safely leave her apartment. The rumor that Irina had killed many as part of the Reformers' purge of Orsinov loyalists makes no sense for a number of reasons and contradicts the idea that she supported her father's brutality, but many believed it.

She did receive one important visitor shortly after being placed in the new even tighter exile. The woman who visited her in the school appeared as a housemaid. The woman told Irina it was not safe for either of them for the woman to visit again but that Irina had to be told that there were those who knew she had been very brave. She must never reveal who gave her the Lugar. If she could keep from doing that, the woman believed that Irina's situation would improve someday.

For years, the only human contact Irina had was with the people who delivered food and other necessary supplies, and with a few members of the BSP who knew of Irina's location and that the beautiful, proud, evil Irina was desperate for any relief from her solitary confinement. Irina had survived but she had sunk to allowing men to use her if they showed her any kindness, took her to remote locations, and guarded her from the wrath of the people as she walked in the country. To those who brought her books and news, Irina showed special gratitude. She could not take any money but became a very talented courtesan for the very small group of men she could safely see. The reports that Irina also convinced men during this period to kill certain individuals on whom she wanted to take revenge are exaggerated.

III.

"Svetlana was most pleased to learn of Orsinov's demise and Pyotr's rise. She had gone from being a fugitive to being the younger sister of the Great Leader. Her status, though, was unclear. Svetlana was still thought by the ignorant to have deliberately acted to court Orsinov. Very few knew that she was almost executed by him. Also, to rise in Bolry, she had to prove she was strong and not afraid to kill.

"Svetlana struggled to disclose to the public that Orsinov had raped her and that she was an innocent victim. She could not do this fully, however, without disclosing numerous critical facts that could not be revealed.

"Pyotr did not know what to do with her. Under pressure from their mother, Pyotr invited Svetlana back to the capital on the condition that she help keep Dimitry out of trouble and keep Pyotr's mother off his back.

"It did not take long for Svetlana to improve her position. She was very beautiful, witty, and highly intelligent. Many high-ranking members of the new government fell for her charms as did foreign businessmen who had known Pyotr before Orsinov's fall and who were eager to sell pipelines, computer equipment, armaments or other goods to the Bolrian government.

"Svetlana met Sofia who was not a member of the BSP but who was working unofficially for Pyotr, Lagunev or Lermanov or maybe just herself.